PMIDC Recruitment 2023 Urban Planner vacancy online application form at pmidc.punjab.gov.in - News
Last updated: Jan 08, 2020 04:49 PM | Fresherslive
PMIDC Recruitment 2023 Notification Overview
|Company Name||PMIDC Recruitment 2023|
|Post Name||Urban Planner Jobs|
|No of Posts||04 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 45,000 - Rs. 60,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Chandigarh Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||31/01/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Govt Jobs 2023|
2. Salary: Rs. 45,000 - 60,000 per month (Negotiable).
3. Educational Qualification: Masters in Urban Planning/ Urban and Regional Planning OR B.Tech (urban Planning) with Master degree in relevant field Of Urban Planning from recognized university/ institution affiliated with AICTE making the candidate eligible for associate membership Of the Institute of Town Planners, India.
(i) Minimum experience of 3 years of post-qualification experience in Urban Planning, GIS or relevant field of Urban Planning.
(ii) The experience is preferred in Master Plan preparation on GIS platform. Master Planning, GIS, Property Mapping, Infrastructure Planning etc.
(iii) Experience in working with large scale Urban development projects/ programmes will also be preferred.
2. Salary will be negotiable based on the experience of the candidate.
3. Applicants who have attained their education, i.e. Masters/ Bachelors degree through regular mode from AICTE recognized universities/ institutions shall only be eligible for the said post.
4. Any canvassing or personal follow up with an intention of inducting the process of recruitment by and on behalf of any candidate shall lead to immediate cancellation of the candidature. In case of any dispute, the decision of the PMIDC management shall be final.
5. Notwithstanding to the above term, the candidates who have not passed Punjabi of matriculation or its equivalent at the time Of interview have to give written undertaking that they will fulfil the requirement by appearing in Punjabi test within 6 months from the date of joining, if selected.
Selection Process for PMIDC Recruitment 2023
How to Apply PMIDC Recruitment 2023 at pmidc.punjab.gov.in?
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.To Apply for the job posting from PMIDC,please click on the Apply Now button below.
PMIDC Recruitment 2023 -FAQ
Q1. Where to apply for PMIDC Recruitment 2023?
Ans:Candidates who wish to apply for the PMIDC Recruitment 2023, can apply using the apply now button available on our website.
Q2. How to know the eligibility to apply for PMIDC Recruitment 2023?
Ans: Once the official notification is out, you can check the eligibility criteria and apply for the PMIDC Recruitment 2023.
Q3. Where to check the full details about PMIDC Recruitment 2023?
Ans:Users can visit our website www.fresherslive.com for detailed information regarding PMIDC Recruitment 2023. Also you can get the information on the official website of PMIDC.
Q4. Can I Know the Upcoming Jobs in PMIDC?
Ans:Yes, you can check the current and upcoming jobs of PMIDC on our page. For other govt jobs visit our website and get instant job alert notifications
Q5. How can I apply for PMIDC Recruitment 2023?
Ans:The detailed steps to apply for PMIDC Recruitment 2023 is given above. Follow the steps and apply before the last date.