PMIDC Recruitment 2023 Management Information System Expert vacancy online application form at pmidc.punjab.gov.in - News
Last updated: Dec 29, 2017 12:57 PM | Fresherslive
PMIDC Recruitment 2023 Notification Overview
|Company Name||PMIDC Recruitment 2023|
|Post Name||Management Information System Expert Jobs|
|No of Posts||05 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 40,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Chandigarh Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||20/01/2018|
|Similar Jobs||Govt Jobs 2023|
1. Name of the Post & Salary: Management Information System (MIS) Expert & Rs. 40,000/- per month
2. Educational Qualifications & Experience: B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ MCA/ M.Sc/ M.Tech in Computer Science/ IT with minimum 2nd division from recognized University or Institution. Minimum three year experience in relevant field from Government/ Semi-Government/ Autonomous Organization/ NG0s/ Private Company of repute. Should have exposure to software development & project management, database management, MIS etc. Preference will be given to the candidate having experience in dealing in MIS under SBM-Urban. Fluency in Punjabi and English is essential. Knowledge of MS office/excel/power point
3. Roles & Responsibilities: Support the preparation of robust data base of the sanitation activities across the ULBs. MIS expert will be to support speedy internalization of the M&E system and accurate reporting through the same and strive to improve the IT systems at State Level and proactively recommend ways to make it more user-friendly and efficient. Coordination of data entry and file uploads into systems to be used by the State Level Nodal Agency (PMIDC) on a regular basis. Work closely with the M&E specialist for the development appropriate MIS
1. The contract period shall be initially for Mission Period The notice period for termination of contract on either side will be 2 months. Applicants need to mentioned their Email 1D, Contact No. and Postal Address very clearly and correctly. The same will be used by PMIDC to communicate to the applicants.No TA or other expenses will be admissible to the candidates for appearing in the interview.
2. Any canvassing or personal follow up with an intention of inducting the process of recruitment by and on behalf of any candidate shall lead to immediate cancellation of the candidature. In case of any dispute, the decision of the PMIDC management shall be final. Application of the candidates is liable to be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process or even after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found false or is found not in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
Selection Process for PMIDC Recruitment 2023
How to Apply PMIDC Recruitment 2023 at pmidc.punjab.gov.in?
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs,Govt Jobs 2023,Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You. To Apply for the job posting from PMIDC,please click on the Apply Now button below.
PMIDC Recruitment 2023 -FAQ
Q1. Where to apply for PMIDC Recruitment 2023?
Ans:Candidates who wish to apply for the PMIDC Recruitment 2023, can apply using the apply now button available on our website.
Q2. How to know the eligibility to apply for PMIDC Recruitment 2023?
Ans: Once the official notification is out, you can check the eligibility criteria and apply for the PMIDC Recruitment 2023.
Q3. Where to check the full details about PMIDC Recruitment 2023?
Ans:Users can visit our website www.fresherslive.com for detailed information regarding PMIDC Recruitment 2023. Also you can get the information on the official website of PMIDC.
Q4. Can I Know the Upcoming Jobs in PMIDC?
Ans:Yes, you can check the current and upcoming jobs of PMIDC on our page. For other govt jobs visit our website and get instant job alert notifications
Q5. How can I apply for PMIDC Recruitment 2023?
Ans:The detailed steps to apply for PMIDC Recruitment 2023 is given above. Follow the steps and apply before the last date.