Paradip Port Trust Jobs 2020: 1 Deputy Chief Law Officer Vacancy for LLB Salary 50,500 published on 30th July 2019
Last updated: Jul 30,2019 15:02 IST
Paradip Port Trust Deputy Chief Law Officer Recruitment 2020 Short Information :
|Company Name||Paradip Port Trust|
|Post Name||Deputy Chief Law Officer|
|No of Posts||01 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 24,900 - Rs. 50,500/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||26/09/2019|
|Similar Jobs||Odisha Govt Jobs|
Applications are invited from well qualified and experienced officers of All Major Port Trusts for filling up the following Class-I post on absorption/deputation basis at Paradip Port Trust by fulfilling the eligibility criteria as per the Recruitment Rules
1. Name of the post: Dy.Chief Law Officer - Rs. 24900-50500/-
2,. Essential: (i) Degree in Law from a recognized University. (ii) Nine years executive experience in a Legal Establishment of an Industrial/ Commercial/ Govt. Undertaking.
3. Desirable: Post Graduate Degree in Law from a recognized University
b) Self attested copies of all certificates.
c) No-Objection Certificate.
d) An undertaking of the applicant not to withdraw, if selected.
e) Administrative Clearance of the concerned Port.
f) Vigilance clearance
Terms and Conditions
1 .The period of deputation will be 3(three) years from the date of joining in the post subject to curtailment /extensionDuring the period of deputation the officer will have the option either to get her/his pay fixed in the deputation post under the operation of the normal rules or to draw pay of the post held by him/her in his/her parent department plus a deputation allowances in accordance with and subject to be conditions as modified from time to time and such other general or special orders issued by the Ministry of Shipping in this regard.
2. He/She will be entitled to dearness allowance under the rules of the parent Department/Organisation or under the rules of Paradip Port Trust accordingly to which he/she retains his/her scale of Pay under the parent Department/ Organization under the rules of Paradip Port Trust.
3. He/She will be entitled to TA and joining time both on joining the post in the Paradip Port Trust and on reversion there-from to her/his parent Department/ Organisation under the rules of Paradip Port Trust . The Expenditure on this account will be borne by the Paradip Port Trust
4. During the period of deputation he/she will continue to be governed by the leave and pension rules of the parent Department/Organisation applicable to him/her before such transfer on deputation. The Paradip Port Trust shall pay the leave salary and Pension contribution to his/her parent Department/Organisation in respect of his/her period of deputation in accordance with the orders issued by the Government within 15 days from the end of each financial year or the end of the deputation if the deputation expires before the end financial year. The leave salary and pension contribution shall be paid at the rates intimated by the parent Department/Organisation. The leave salary in respect of the leave availed during deputation period shall be borne by the parent Department/Organisation.
Selection Procedure for Paradip Port Trust Deputy Chief Law Officer Recruitment 2020:
How to Apply for Paradip Port Trust Deputy Chief Law Officer Recruitment 2020?
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Paradip Port Trust, please click on the Apply Now button below.
Sarkari Naukri: NIT Rourkela Recruitment 2020 - Apply for Research Associate Jobs, 40,000 Salary - Apply Now
Sambalpur University Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment of Professor Vacancies - 2,18,200 Salary - Apply Now
Sambalpur University Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment of Associate Professor Vacancies - 2,17,100 Salary - Apply Now
Sambalpur University Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment of Assistant Professor Vacancies - 1,82,400 Salary - Apply Now
WalkIn Interview! ILS Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment of Laboratory Technician Vacancies - 14,000 Salary - Apply Now
WalkIn Interview! ILS Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment of Laboratory Technician Vacancies - 18,000 Salary - Apply Now
Gandhi Smriti and Darshan Samiti Recruitment 2020 - Carpenter Vacancy - 63,200 Salary - 8TH Pass - Apply Now
Gandhi Smriti and Darshan Samiti Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment of Administrative Officer Vacancy, 2,08,700 Salary - Apply Now
Government Sector related Jobs
Education Wise Govt Job Vacancies 2020
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 20,769 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 26,496 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 33,553 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 7,816 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 10,171 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 13,644 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Tomorrow Walkins||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|
Top Trending Jobs
|Top Recruitment 2020||Vacancies Count|
|Central Govt Jobs||80,000+ Vacancies|
|Today Current Affair||Read More|
|Central Railway Recruitment||37 Vacancies|
|India Post Recruitment||2242 Vacancies|
|ISRO Recruitment||175 Vacancies|
|ER Recruitment||2792 Vacancies|
|HSSC Recruitment||7386 Vacancies|
|NHAI Recruitment||186 Vacancies|
|CRPF Recruitment||1412 Vacancies|
Jobs by DesignationVIEW ALL
Jobs by EducationVIEW ALL
Jobs by LocationVIEW ALL
Jobs by Location
Jobs by Education