Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University Recruitment 2023 Research Assistant, Research Associate vacancy online application form at pdpu.ac.in - News
Last updated: Mar 11, 2022 03:09 PM | Abisha Muthukumar
Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University Recruitment 2023 Notification Overview
|Company Name||Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University Recruitment 2023|
|Post Name||Research Assistant, Research Associate Jobs|
|No of Posts||2 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 22,000 - Rs. 28,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Gandhinagar Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||31/03/2022|
|Similar Jobs||Govt Jobs 2023|
Advertisement For The Post Of Research Assistant & Research Associate For CEGE
Pandit Deendayal Energy University is looking for meritorious young researchers for the post of Research Assistant – 01 Post and Research Associate – 01 for Centre of Excellence for Geothermal Energy (CEGE) the project is funded by Government of Gujarat
1. Post Name:
Research Assistant – 01 Post
Research Associate – 01
2. Essential Qualification:
a. Research Assistant - B.Tech. (Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical and Thermal); GATE qualified preferred.
b. Research Associate - M.Sc. (Geology, Physics, Chemistry) M.Tech. (Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical and Thermal); GATE/NET qualified preferred.
3. Desired Skills:
a. Designing various power generation cycles using geothermal energy namely Kalina Cycle, CO2 Cycle, Brayton Cycle, Modified Organic Rankine Cycle (ORC) etc. Knowledge of Hybridization of different Renewable Energy sources.
b. Thermal Engineering knowledge and hands on experience in thermodynamic of fluid flow through porous media. Knowledge of simulation, vertical and horizontal integration.
c. Flexibility and adaptability Organizational skills and the ability to multitask. The ability to be proactive and take the initiative.
4. Duration: 12 Months (May be extended as per requirement or till project completion based on the performance)
5. Fellowship: Research Assistant- INR 22,000 & Research Associate - INR 28,000
Selection Process for Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University Recruitment 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview, through e-mail. Offer of fellowship is purely contractual and limited to project for the project duration only as per funding agency norms and does not confer any right to the selected candidate for absorption in PDEU.
How to Apply Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University Recruitment 2023 at pdpu.ac.in?
1. Last date of Application: 31st March, 2022
2. Tentative Interview Date: 7th April, 2022
3. Email ID to receive the applications: [email protected]
4. Please note that your CV should clearly mention Contact details (address, phone no., email ID), Date of birth, Qualifications and details of experience (with name of Organization/Institute).
5. Candidates are required to produce all Certificates/Testimonials in original at the time of interview.
6. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs,Govt Jobs 2023,Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.