OSSC Jobs 2019: 02 Junior Stenographer Vacancy for 12TH Salary 20,200 published on 5th February 2018
|Vacancy 1||Junior Stenographer|
|Salary||Rs. 5,200 - Rs. 20,200/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||03/03/2018|
1. Post Name & Pay: Junior Stenographer & Rs.5200 - 20200/-
2. Minimum Educational qualification: The candidate in order to be eligible for appearing in the selection examination for the post must have passed: (i) Higher Secondary school (+2 Arts/Science/Commerce) certifieate Examination or equivalent School leaving Examination ofa recognised Board/Council and (ii) Possess a minimum speed of eighty words per minute in Shorthand both in English and Odia.
3. Place of Posting: Directorate of prisons & Correctional Services, Odisha, Bhubaneswar
1. OSSC Copy of the Online Application legibly signed by the candidate at appropriate place.
2. Photocopy of HSC certificate & mark sheet or equivalent certificate in support of Date of Birth, issued by the concerned Board/Council. Photocopy of +2 certificate & mark sheet or equivalent certificate issued by the concerned Board/Council.
3. Photocopy of certificate indicating successful completion of a course in Stenography in any Industrial Training Institute or other Government run or Government recognised institution. The stenography certificates should indicate the speed i.e. minimum eighty words per minute both in English & Odia.
4. ST, SC & SEBC candidates claiming age relaxation must submit photocopy of caste certificate issued by the competent authority for the purpose of employment/service. SEBC category candidates must submit photocopy of valid SEBC certificate issued
by the competent authority which must be within one year prior to the closing date of online application.
5. Original Treasury challan/e-Chalan in support of deposit of Rs.100/-(Rupees one hundred) only towards Examination Fee (Except SC/ST and P WI) candidate). Photocopy of disability certificate issued by concerned District Medical Board in case of PWD candidates.
6. Candidates have to submit a self-attested copy of certificate either of passing HSC examination with Odia as a com ulsorv sub-ec or in lieu thereof a certificate of
1. No hard Copy of the Application is required to be sent to the Commission. Candidates are required to submit the DAF (Detail Application Form) as listed under clause-6 of the advertisement, at the time of Certificate verification.Candidate to be eligible to apply for the post must have passed Higher Secondary School (+2) Examination in any stream from any recognised institution and must possess a minimum speed of eighty (80) words per minute in Shorthand Test both in English & Odia.
2. The prescribed age limit for the post is from 18 years to 32 years as on 01.01.2017 with usual age relaxation for SC, ST, SEBC, Women, PwD, Ex-Serviceman & In-service contractual employees as detailed under clause-4(a) of the advertisement. The appointment will be initially on contractual basis carrying a consolidated pay comprising of initial pay+ grade pay in the scale of pay of Rs. Rs.5,200/- to 20,200/- and G.P. of Rs.2400/- (Pre-revised). The pay is subject to revision as per decision of the Government of Odisha from time to time.
3. The candidates applying for the post must go through the advertisement and ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria prescribed for the post as laid down in this advertisement. Admission of a candidate for the written examination & other tests shall be provisional and shall be on the basis of the information furnished by him/her in the online application form. If at any stage of recruitment or thereafter, it is found that any information furnished by the candidate in his/her online application is false/incorrect or the candidate has suppressed any relevant information or the candidate otherwise does not satisfy the eligibility criteria for the post, his/her candidature for the examination will be cancelled forthwith and he may be debarred from appearing any further recruitment examination conducted by OSSC either temporarily or permanently.
4. Appointment to the post shall be guided by Odisha Group-C & D Posts (Contractual Appointment) Rules, 2013 notified vide Govt. in G.A. Department Notification No.32010- GAD-SC-RULES-0009-2013/Gen dated 12th November 2013 and the Condition of Service shall be governed by Odisha Heads of Department Stenographers Service (Recruitment & Condition of Service of Private Secretaries, Personal Assistants & Stenographers) Rules, 1988 and as amended up to date. No Call letter/Admission letter for the recruitment at any stage shall be sent to candidates by post. The candidates are therefore advised to access the Commission's website www.ossc.gov.in regularly to know about the status of their applications and date of test(s).
How to Apply
1. Aspirants have to apply online using the website of the Commission "www.ossc.gov.in". The applicants other than the category of S.C, S.T. & PwD candidates are required to deposit non refundable examination fee of Rs. 100/- either through online or offline mode using the Treasury Portal or by the conventional mode in the Head of Account- "0051-PSC-104-UPSC/SSC-Examination Fees-0047-Fees collected for conducting examinations-02041-Examiantion Fees" as detailed in the clause-5 of this advertisement before proceeding to fill in the online application for the post. By clicking on the tab 'online application' in the home page of the website, the different advertisement for online application along with different useful details will be displayed on the computer screen. The instructions provided in this Advertisement are required to be read carefully before ing to complete the application process.
2. The last date for submission of Application online in response to this advertisement is 03.03.2018. The system will be disabled from 11.55 PM of the said date after which the application form for this particular post will not be generated any more at the candidate's end.
Government Sector related Jobs
Education Wise Govt Job Vacancies 2019
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 27,466 Vacancies||RS. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 20,520 Vacancies||RS. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate jobs - 38,817 Vacancies||RS. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs - 80,000 + Vacancies||RS. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 13,261 Vacancies||RS. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 26,287 Vacancies||RS. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 17,617 Vacancies||RS. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Tomorrow Walkins||RS. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|
Top Trending Jobs
|Top Recruitment 2019||Vacancies Count|
|Central Govt Jobs||80,000+ Vacancies|
|Mazagon Dock Recruitment||1983 Vacancies|
|Southern Railway Recruitment||2393 Vacancies|
|HPCL Recruitment||164 Vacancies|
|PDIL Recruitment||503 Vacancies|
|NTPC Recruitment||284 Vacancies|
|BRO Recruitment||337 Vacancies|
|India Post Recruitment||10066 Vacancies|
|NLC Recruitment||876 Vacancies|
|IBPS Recruitment||4338 Vacancies|
|South East Central Railway Recruitment||313 Vacancies|
|DRDO Recruitment||326 Vacancies|
|SSC Recruitment||1352 Vacancies|
|Vizag Steel Recruitment||593 Vacancies|
|NMRC Recruitment||199 Vacancies|
|Income Tax Recruitment||41 Vacancies|
Jobs by DesignationVIEW ALL
Jobs by EducationVIEW ALL
Jobs by Location VIEW ALL
|Job Title||Company Name||Eligibility||Last Date|
|ECIL Jobs 2019 - 7 Vacancies||B.Tech/B.E - Hyderabad|Secunderabad||27/08/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Bank Senior Officer
|NIIT||Any Graduation, Any Post Graduation||24/08/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|ECIL Jobs 2019 - 3 Vacancies||B.Sc, Diploma - Hyderabad|Secunderabad||29/08/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Sailors Sports Quota Entry
|Indian Navy Jobs 2019 - 3 Vacancies||12TH, 10TH - New Delhi||30/08/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Study @ USA
|IDP||Any Graduate,Any Post Graduate||24/08/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Project Associate, Project Engineer, Project Manager
|C-DAC Jobs 2019 - 163 Vacancies||B.Tech/B.E, Any Post Graduate, M.E/M.Tech, MCA, M.Phil/Ph.D - Noida||03/09/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Scale 1 Officer
|GIC Jobs 2019 - 25 Vacancies||Any Graduate, B.Com, B.Tech/B.E, LLB - Mumbai||11/09/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|TATA AIA||Engineers / Graduates||24/08/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|BESCOM Jobs 2019 - 400 Vacancies||B.Tech/B.E, Diploma - Bengaluru|Bangalore||31/08/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|HAL Jobs 2019 - 15 Vacancies||12TH - Kanpur||31/08/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|Top Companies||Any Graduate,Any Post Graduate||24/08/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Mechanical Engineer, Assistant Director, More Vacancies
|GPSC Jobs 2019 - 181 Vacancies||Any Graduate, B.Sc, B.Tech/B.E, Any Post Graduate, M.Sc, MS, M.Phil/Ph.D, MS/MD - Gandhinagar||31/08/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Project Engineer, Refinery Engineer, More Vacancies
|HPCL Jobs 2019 - 5 Vacancies||B.Tech/B.E, LLB, Any Post Graduate, M.Sc, MBA/PGDM - Across India||16/09/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Research Associate, Junior Research Fellow
|DRDO Jobs 2019 - 6 Vacancies||M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech, M.Phil/Ph.D - Chandigarh||16/09/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Assistant Manager, Engineer Trainee, Deputy Manager
|WAPCOS Jobs 2019 - 3 Vacancies||B.B.A, B.Com, B.Tech/B.E, MBA/PGDM - Visakhapatnam||27/08/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Trade Apprentice, Technician Apprentice
|IOCL Jobs 2019 - 176 Vacancies||Diploma, ITI - Ranchi, Kolkata, Patna, Guwahati, Bhubaneshwar||31/08/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Field Engineer, Team Leader
|WAPCOS Jobs 2019 - 25 Vacancies||B.Tech/B.E, Diploma, M.E/M.Tech - Gandhinagar||25/08/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|Andhra Bank Jobs 2019 - 7 Vacancies||10TH - Visakhapatnam||31/08/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|Indian Air Force Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||MBBS - New Delhi||31/08/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|