ONGC Recruitment 2020 - Field Medical Officer Vacancies - 75,000 Salary - Apply Now
Last updated: Aug 26, 2020 13:09 IST
|Post Name||Field Medical Officer|
|No of Posts||2 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 75,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||01/09/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Maharashtra Govt Jobs|
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC), a “Maharatna” Public Sector Enterprise, and India’s flagship energy major engaged in Exploration and Production of Oil and Gas in India and abroad, intends to engage Doctors on contract basis on the following posts at its location in IPSHEM, Goa: Field Medical Officers (FDMO) (Onshore posting (14 days on/off)) The details of posts, qualifications required and the honorarium to be paid are mentioned in table A below. The period of contract shall be till 30/06/2022. The job is purely on contract basis and does not carry any liability on the part of ONGC to grant regular appointment at any stage.
1. Duty Type: Full time -Onshore Duty (14 days on/off) Posting in IPSHEM campus, Betul, Goa
2. Name of Post: Field Medical Officers (FMO)
3. No. of posts: 02 (02-UR)
4. Qualification & Experience: Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (M.B.B.S.).
5. Remunerati on (per month): Rs 75000/-
6. Date of Interview: Shall be intimated to the candidates later
i. Scanned copy of any one Photo identity proof like PAN Card, Aadhar card, Passport, Driving License. Voter I Card.
ii. Scanned copy of Passport size photograph in jpg/ jpeg format.
iii. Class 10th Board Certificate containing Date of Birth (DOB). No other proof for determining Date of Birth shall be considered.
iv. All semester MBBS mark-sheets.
v. Internship Completion Certificate.
vi. M.B.B.S./ M.S./ M.D. Degree.
vii. Valid Registration Certificate with the statutory registration Council like MCI etc.
viii. PWD Certificate (if applicable) Certificate of disability should be issued by Civil Surgeon in case of PWD Certificate. The minimum degree of disability in order for a person to be eligible for any concessions/benefits would be 40%.
ix. Proof of Higher Qualification (if any) - Mark sheet of all semesters and Degree/ Diploma Certificate.
x. Experience Certificate (if any).
xi. No Objection Certificate (NOC) from existing employer, if any (in case the candidate is a regular employee in a Govt. organisation / PSU).
xii. Valid proof of change of name (in case, applicable).
i. In case of candidates submitting multiple applications, the last application shall be considered as final for consideration of candidature.
ii. Engagement is purely temporary, on contract basis, and can be terminated at any time by giving one month notice, by either side.
iii. Engagement on contract would be subject to medical fitness.
iv. No claim for regular employment in ONGC, by virtue of this contractual engagement, shall be entertained at any stage.
v. Selected candidates will be paid consolidated monthly remuneration as mentioned above.
vi. On successful completion of one year period an annual increase for Rs 1000/- may be considered for Field Medical Officers (FMO).
vii. Twelve days casual leave will be granted in a calendar year on a pro-rata basis. One casual leave will be allowed for a month. Maternity leave will be granted as per Maternity Benefit Amendment Act to the female doctors subject to fulfillment of eligibility conditions laid down in the act.
viii. Selected candidates shall be required to sign a contract agreement as per the terms and conditions of ONGC.
ix. The government guidelines on reservation are being followed.
x. Contract tenure will commence from the date of joining.
xi. The contract shall end on expiry of the prescribed period and no separate notice shall be required to be given.
xii. Candidature/contract of candidate(s) submitting false certificates or suppression/ submission of incorrect information shall be liable for termination / disqualification / rejection at any stage
Selection Procedure :
1. Following weightages shall be assigned to different parameters in the selection process:
a. Qualification - 70 marks (60 marks for essential qualification & upto 10 marks for any relevant higher qualification)
b. Interview - 30 marks
c. Total - 100 marks.
2. Note: The breakup of 10 marks for such higher qualification shall be considered as follows: Where a Bachelor’s degree in the relevant field (M.B.B.S.) is the minimum prescribed qualification, 5 marks shall be given to a Master’s degree in the relevant field (e.g. MD/MS). Further additional 5 marks shall be given to a Post Master’s qualification in the relevant field (e.g. M.Ch/ DM).
Shortlisted candidates shall be called for either a face to face interview or through video conferencing (to be decided later by ONGC) based on a preliminary verification of the documents submitted by the candidate.
How to Apply :
1. Candidates need to visit www.ongcindia.com to register on our Registration weblink. The registration site shall remain open from 26-08-2020 to 01-09-2020.
2. In case of any difficulty in uploading their documents in the weblink, the candidates can mail the same on our e-mail id: [email protected] before the last date of registration.
3. In case of a face to face interview, candidates will be required to bring the above documents in original along with a set of Self-Attested Photocopies of documents and report to Chief Manager (HR)-I/C R&P as per date, time and venue intimated.
4. Shortlisted candidates shall be called for either a face to face interview or through video conferencing (to be decided later by ONGC) based on a preliminary verification of the documents submitted by the candidate. The candidates are therefore advised to submit complete documents and true and correct data in the weblink. In case of failure to submitcomplete information or complete set of documents, their candidature is liable to be rejected.
5. In case of the interview being conducted through video conferencing, candidate will be advised the date and time of the interview through e-mail and through SMS. take any responsibility of the mail being sent to a spam folder or the message not being delivered due to network failure.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
Click Official Notification button to read about job notification from ONGC.To Apply for the job posting from ONGC, please click on the Apply Now button below.
BOB Financial Solutions Recruitment 2020 - Vice President/Assistant Vice President Vacancy - Apply Soon
National Chemical Laboratory Recruitment 2020 -Project Associate I Vacancy - 25000 Salary - Apply Now
Government Sector related Jobs
Education Wise Govt Job Vacancies 2020
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 15,837 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 25,006 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 107,895 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 2,106 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 9,417 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 8,878 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Tomorrow Walkins||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|
Top Trending Jobs
|Top Recruitment 2020||Vacancies Count|
|Central Govt Jobs||80,000+ Vacancies|
|Today Current Affair||Read More|
|PWD Recruitment||280 Vacancies|
|India Post Recruitment||2024 Vacancies|
|SSC Recruitment||1704 Vacancies|
|Army Public School Recruitment||8000 Vacancies|
|FSSAI Recruitment||66 Vacancies|
|Rajasthan High Court Recruitment||1760 Vacancies|
|TN Police Recruitment||10906 Vacancies|
|SEBI Recruitment||147 Vacancies|
Jobs by DesignationVIEW ALL
Jobs by EducationVIEW ALL
Jobs by LocationVIEW ALL
- Across India (21531)
- Hyderabad (10011)
- Patna (5555)
- Bangalore (27992)
- New Delhi (5558)
- Pune (8068)
- Chandigarh (1076)
- Chennai (20597)
- Indore (534)
- Bhubaneshwar (394)
- Lucknow (475)
- Kolkata (6389)
- Guwahati (974)
- Jaipur (2364)
- Mumbai (12224)
- Ahmedabad (1169)
- Agra (75)
- Shimla (715)
- Siliguri (83)
- Other Locations
- KPSC Result 2020
- RPSC Result 2020
- APSSB Admit Card 2020
- TNPSC Result 2020
- DNH Administration Admit Card 2020
- Delhi Cantonment Board Admit Card 2020
- MSSC Result 2020
- WBPSC Admit Card 2020
- RBI Admit Card 2020
- HP TET Syllabus 2020
- HRTC Admit Card 2020
- Assam Postal Circle Result 2020
- HP TET Admit Card 2020
- DSSSB Rejection List 2020
- UPPSC Result 2020
- RPSC Exam Date 2020
- ICCR Result 2020
- Calcutta High Court Result 2020
- WBPSC Exam Date 2020
- Assam PSC Result 2020
- SSC Admit Card 2020
- BIS Admit Card 2020
- BIS Result 2020
- UPSC Result 2020
- Gauhati High Court Admit Card 2020
- Bihar STET Result 2020
- DCRUST Entrance Exam Result 2020
- Kerala ITI Merit List 2020
- HBSE Compartment Admit Card 2020
- KVASU Rank List 2020
- HBSE Admit Card 2020
- AUCET Answer Key 2020
- NITTE University Result 2020
- BBAU Counselling 2020-21
- NBE FET Result 2020
- Odisha CUCET 2020 Merit List
- AMU Counselling 2020-2021
- CSKHPKV Palampur Entrance Exam 2020
- PMNET Result 2020
- Uttarakhand HNBUMU Result 2020
- FLAME University Admission 2021
- MAH B.A. B.Ed CET Answer Key 2020
- IPU CET BBA Cutoff 2020
- AICTE Admission 2020-21
- SLIET MBA Admission 2021
- University Institute of Legal Studies (UILS) Chandigarh Admission 2020
- Shaheed Rajguru College Cutoff 2020
- APRDC CET Exam Date 2020
- BITS Pilani Cutoff 2021
- DU LLB Cutoff 2020
- Bihar ITICAT Admission 2020
- Central University of Kerala Result 2020
Latest Breaking News
Ghajinikanth Movie illegally leaked on Moviesda
John Wick: Chapter 3 – Parabellum Movie illegally leaked on Movies4u
Khatrimaza illegally leaks Special 26 Movie Online
123movies illegal Torrent Website leaked Tiger Zinda Hai Movie Online
Rush Movie illegally leaked on Moviesflix
9xmovies illegally leaks Lucy Movie Online
Naan Sirithal Movie illegally leaked on Isaimini
Filmyzilla illegal Torrent Website leaked Raees movie Online
Tamilrockers illegally leaks Bheeshma Movie Online
Movierulz illegal Torrent Website leaked Care of Kancharapalem Movie Online
Gold Rate In Top Cities
- Gold Rate in Ahmedabad
- Gold Rate in Bangalore
- Gold Rate in Chennai
- Gold Rate in Coimbatore
- Gold Rate in Delhi
- Gold Rate in Hyderabad
- Gold Rate in Kerala
- Gold Rate in Kochi
- Gold Rate in Kolhapur
- Gold Rate in Kolkata
- Gold Rate in Mumbai
- Gold Rate in Pondicherry
- Gold Rate in Pune
- Gold Rate in Tiruchirapalli
- Gold Rate in Vijayawada
- Gold Rate in Visakhapatnam
Silver Rate In Top Cities
- Silver Rate in Chennai
- Silver Rate in Mumbai
- Silver Rate in Delhi
- Silver Rate in Kolkata
- Silver Rate in Bangalore
- Silver Rate in Hyderabad
- Silver Rate in Coimbatore
- Silver Rate in Madurai
- Silver Rate in Kerala
- Silver Rate in Pune
- Silver Rate in Vadodara
- Silver Rate in Ahmedabad
- Silver Rate in Jaipur
- Silver Rate in Lucknow
- Silver Rate in Vijayawada
- Silver Rate in Patna
- Silver Rate in Nagpur
- Silver Rate in Chandigarh
- Silver Rate in Surat
- Silver Rate in Bhubaneswar
- Silver Rate in Mangalore
- Silver Rate in Visakhapatnam
- Silver Rate in Nashik
- Silver Rate in Mysore