- Fresherslive »
- Govt Jobs »
- Oil India Limited Recruitment 2020 »
- Chairman and Managing Director Jobs 2020
Oil India Limited Jobs 2020: 1 Chairman and Managing Director Vacancy for Any Graduate, MBA/PGDM published on 25th January 2019
Last updated: Jan 25,2019 14:47 IST
|Company Name||Oil India Limited|
|Post Name||Chairman and Managing Director|
|No of Posts||01 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 2,00,000 - Rs. 3,70,000/-Per Month|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply||04/04/2019|
|Similar Jobs||Delhi (NCR) Govt Jobs|
1. Post Name: Chairman & Managing Director - Rs. 200000-370000 (IDA) Post 01/01/2017
2 . Qualification: The applicant should be a graduate with good academic record from a recognized University/Institution. Applicants with Technical/MBA qualifications will have added advantage.
3. Experience: The applicant should possess adequate experience at a senior level of management in a large organization of repute. Applicants with experience in Finance/ Marketing /Production will have added advantage. Experience in Petroleum / Oil industry is desirable.
4. Job Description: The Chairman and Managing Director is the Chief Executive of the Corporation and accountable to its Board of Directors and Government. He is responsible for the efficient functioning of the Corporation for achieving its corporate objectives and performance parameters.
5. Duration: The appointment shall be for a period of five years from the date of joining or upto the date of superannaution or until further orders, whichever is earlier.
Submissions Of Applications
1. The applicants should submit their applications through proper channel as follows: (a) Government Officers, including those of the Armed Forces of the Union and All India Services: through Cadre Controlling authority; (b) CMDs/MDs/Functional Directors in CPSE: through the concerned Administrative Ministry; (c) Below Board level in CPSE: through the concerned CPSE; (d) CMDs/MDs/Functional Directors in State PSE: through the concerned Administrative Secretary and Cadre Controlling Authority, if any, of the State Government; (e) Private Sector: directly to the PESB.
2. Applicants from Private Sector must submit the following documents along with the application form: (a) Annual Reports of the Company in which currently working for the 3 financial years preceding the calendar year in which the post is advertised (please provide URL or attach/enclose copies); (b) Whether the company is listed or not; if yes, the documentary proof (please provide URL or attach/enclose copies); (c) Evidence of working at Board level; (d) Self-attested copies of documents in support of age and qualifications; (e) Relevant Jobs handled in the past with details.
How to Apply
1. Fill up the Application Form online against this Job Description on the website of PESB - http://pesbonline.gov.in/ and thereafter forward it online. Or Fill up the Application Form online against this Job Description on the website of PESB - http://pesbonline.gov.in/, take a printout and send it offline.
2. Last time/date of receipt of complete application duly forwarded to PESB is by 15.00 hours on 04/04/2019. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated time/date. Incomplete applications and applications received after the stipulated time/date shall be REJECTED. Board reserves the right to shortlist applicants for interview. Applications are to be addressed to Smt Kimbuong Kipgen Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003To Apply for the job posting from Oil India Limited, please click on the Apply Now button below.
No Exam! No Interview! IRCON Recruitment 2020 - Graduate,Technician Apprentice Vacancies - Apply Now!!!
Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology Delhi Recruitment 2020 - junior research fellow - Apply Now!!!
Food Corporation of India Recruitment 2020 - 186 Junior Engineer Vacancies Across India - 29,950 Salary - Apply Now
Hindustan Copper Ltd (HCL) Recruitment 2020 - 161 Apprentices Vacancies Just Now Updated - Apply Now
Government Sector related Jobs
Education Wise Govt Job Vacancies 2020
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 27,815 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 40,278 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 50,103 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 19,662 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 35,839 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 18,320 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Tomorrow Walkins||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|
Top Trending Jobs
|Top Recruitment 2020||Vacancies Count|
|Central Govt Jobs||80,000+ Vacancies|
|Today Current Affair||Read More|
|FCI Recruitment||4106 Vacancies|
|Administration of Dadra and Nagar Haveli Recruitment||323 Vacancies|
|Indian Bank Recruitment||138 Vacancies|
|TRB Recruitment||1060 Vacancies|
|Rajasthan Police Recruitment||5128 Vacancies|
|RPSC Recruitment||579 Vacancies|
|NABARD Recruitment||154 Vacancies|
|C-DAC Noida Recruitment||143 Vacancies|
|Vizag Steel Recruitment||189 Vacancies|
|NPCIL Recruitment||192 Vacancies|
|MAHAGENCO Recruitment||234 Vacancies|
|TNEB Recruitment||2400 Vacancies|
|RCF Recruitment||400 Vacancies|
|Department of Telecommunications Recruitment||101 Vacancies|
|NEKRTC Recruitment||1619 Vacancies|
Jobs by DesignationVIEW ALL
Jobs by EducationVIEW ALL
Jobs by LocationVIEW ALL
Jobs by Location
Jobs by Education