NTPC Jobs 2019: 04 Senior Professionals Vacancy for Any Graduate, , B.Tech/B.E, LLB, LLM published on 14th June 2019
|Vacancy 1||Senior Professionals|
|Qualification||Any Graduate, , B.Tech/B.E, LLB, LLM|
|Salary||Rs. 5,00,000 - Rs. 6,00,000/-Per Month|
|Experience||23 - 25 years|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply||02/07/2019|
To fuel its ambitious growth plan, NTPC is looking for experienced senior professionals for engagement as Head of Information Technology(IT), Head of Law, Head of Security & Coordination and Head of Mine Safety on fixed term basis for a period of 03 (three) years. The qualifying requirement are as under:
1. Head of Information Technology (IT)
a. Qualification: Engineering Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology from recognized Indian University/institute.
b. Experience Requirement: 25 years of post-qualification experience in the executive cadre in the relevant area in a Govt./Public Sector Undertaking or private company of repute.
c. Job Profile: As Head of IT, the incumbent will be leading the IT infrastructure & related services of the organization and will be responsible for implementation of new IT initiatives in the organization. He/ She will be responsible for managing the company's technology operations and for creating and implementing new IT policies and systems. He/ She will have to analyze the business requirements of all departments to determine the technology needs. He/ She will also have to ensure that the IT systems are effective, updated and functioning within the limits of budget, time and specifications of the company.
2. Head of Law
a. Qualification: Full time Degree in Law from recognized Indian University/institute. Candidates with Post Graduate Degree in Law having specialization in Company Law will have an added advantage.
b. Experience Requirement: 23 years of post-qualification experience in the executive cadre in the relevant area in a Govt./Public Sector Undertaking or private company of repute. Experience of working in a Solicitor's /Advocate Firm of repute after enrolment with the Bar Council would be an added advantage.
c. Job Profile: As Head of Law, the incumbent will be leading the legal function of the organization and responsible for extending legal services to all the Operational Heads, Business Units and Regions across NTPC. He /She will assist in evaluating joint venture proposal and shall also advise the management on deal structures in mergers and acquisitions. In addition to the compliance with statutory requirements under various laws and drafting of agreements/deeds, he /she shall also monitor changes in legislations, rules, regulations, judicial precedence set by courts etc. and advise the management on their implications.
3. Head of Security & Coordination
a. Qualification: Graduate in any discipline.
b. Experience Requirement: Minimum 23 years of commissioned service in Indian Police Service/Defence services/Paramilitary Forces and not below the rank of DIG/Brigadier or equivalent in the relevant area.
c. Job Profile: Responsible for overall security management in all offices/projects/stations of NTPC. Advise top management periodically in all security related issues and take steps necessary to formulate a security policy in accordance with Government guidelines. Coordination and liaison with the CISF Headquarters, State/District Police authorities, Intelligence Bureau and other security agencies of the State/District for collection of Information/intelligence on external/internal threats.
4. Head of Mine Safety
a. Qualification: Graduate in Mining Engineering with First Class Mine Manager's Certificate of Competency under Coal Mining Regulations.
b. Experience Requirement: 23 years of post-qualification experience in the executive cadre in the relevant area in a Govt./ Public Sector Undertaking or private company of repute.
c. Experience Profile: The applicant must have experience in opencast mining operations and atleast 3 years specific experience in mine safety function. Preference will be given to the candidates those who have been associated in ISO functions or as Chief of ISO in Coal Mines.
5. Pay: For Head of Information Technology: Consolidated fixed monthly pay of 16, 00,000/- For Head of Law/Security & Coordination/Mine Safety: Consolidated fixed monthly pay of t5, 00,000/-
2. Last date for online Registration of Application : 02.07.2019
1. Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply. 2. All qualifications should be from Universities / Institutions recognized and approved in India. 3. All computations of age/ experience requirement / qualification shall be done w.r.t. the last date of receipt of online application as mentioned in the advertisement. 4. Candidates claiming to belong to any particular category shall necessarily have OBC/SC/ST/disability certificate, as the case may be, from a CompetentAuthority. 5. Depending on the requirement, the Company reserves the right to cancel / restrict / curtail / enlarge the number of vacancies, if need so arises, without any further notice and without assigning any reason thereof.
2. While applying for the post, the applicant should ensure that he / she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned above, as on the specified dates and that the particulars furnished are correct in all respects. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and / or that he / she has furnished any incorrect / false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand automatically cancelled. If any of the above shortcoming(s) is / are detected even after appointment his / her services are liable to be terminated without any notice.
3. Any proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and / or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Delhi and courts / tribunals / forums at Delhi only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any such cause / dispute.
How to Apply
1. Interested Candidates Can Apply on or before 02.07.2019.Interested candidates should log on to our website www.ntpccareers.net for applying. No other means/ mode of application shall be accepted. Candidates are required to possess a valid email ID. NTPC will not be responsible for bouncing back of any email sent to the candidates. There is no application fee for the post.
2. After applying online, candidate is required to download the registration slip generated by the system with unique registration number. Copy of registration slip may be retained by the candidate for future reference. No document is required to send to us by post.
Government Sector related Jobs
Education Wise Govt Job Vacancies 2019
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 39,637 Vacancies||RS. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 27,307 Vacancies||RS. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate jobs - 94,609 Vacancies||RS. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs - 80,000 + Vacancies||RS. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 9,457 Vacancies||RS. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 35,401 Vacancies||RS. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 12,629 Vacancies||RS. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Tomorrow Walkins||RS. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|
Top Trending Jobs
|Top Recruitment 2019||Vacancies Count|
|Central Govt Jobs||80,000+ Vacancies|
|LIC Recruitment||8500 Vacancies|
|IBPS Recruitment||12075 Vacancies|
|ONGC Recruitment||1012 Vacancies|
|Army Public School Recruitment||8001 Vacancies|
|DSSSB Recruitment||982 Vacancies|
|SBI Recruitment||1238 Vacancies|
|MECL Recruitment||256 Vacancies|
|AAI Recruitment||321 Vacancies|
|BRO Recruitment||455 Vacancies|
|India Post Recruitment||10089 Vacancies|
|AASL Recruitment||111 Vacancies|
Jobs by DesignationVIEW ALL
Jobs by EducationVIEW ALL
Jobs by Location VIEW ALL
|Job Title||Company Name||Eligibility||Last Date|
|SAIL Jobs 2019 - 95 Vacancies||B.Sc, Diploma - Durgapur||30/09/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|BEL Jobs 2019 - 30 Vacancies||B.Tech/B.E - Hyderabad|Secunderabad||03/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Staff Car Driver
|India Post Jobs 2019 - 10 Vacancies||10TH - Patna||13/11/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Study @ USA
|IDP||Any Graduate,Any Post Graduate||20/09/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|PNB Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||B.Tech/B.E, Any Post Graduate, M.A, MBA/PGDM, MCA, PG Diploma - New Delhi, Mumbai||27/09/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|Indian Army Jobs 2019 - 7 Vacancies||12TH, 10TH, 8TH - Belgaum||12/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|TATA AIA||Engineers / Graduates||20/09/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Junior Engineer, Depot Material Superintendent
|RRC-WR Jobs 2019 - 149 Vacancies||B.Sc, Diploma - Mumbai||15/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Multi Tasking Staff
|Northern Railway Jobs 2019 - 118 Vacancies||Diploma, ITI, 10TH - New Delhi||15/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Junior Research Fellow, Research Assistant
|DRDO Jobs 2019 - 7 Vacancies||B.Tech/B.E, M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech, M.Phil/Ph.D - Chandigarh||23/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Chief Operating Officer
|MAHAGENCO Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||B.Tech/B.E - Mumbai||27/09/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|BPSC Jobs 2019 - 28 Vacancies||B.Tech/B.E - Patna||26/09/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Part Time Specialist
|ESIC Jobs 2019 - 7 Vacancies||PG Diploma, MS/MD - Rourkela||26/09/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Part Time Super Specialists
|ESIC Jobs 2019 - 3 Vacancies||MBBS, MS/MD - Faridabad||25/09/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|BEL Jobs 2019 - 50 Vacancies||B.Tech/B.E - Ghaziabad||21/09/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Engineering Assistant, Technical Attendant, Junior Office Assistant
|IOCL Jobs 2019 - 22 Vacancies||Any Graduate, Diploma, ITI, 10TH - Across India||23/09/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Veterinary Assistant Surgeon
|OPSC Jobs 2019 - 207 Vacancies||BVSC - Cuttack||04/11/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Contingent Duty Medical Officers
|CPCL Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||MBBS - Chennai||18/09/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|SAIL Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||Any Graduate - Kolkata||30/09/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
General Duty Medical Officer
|GAIL Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||MBBS - Jhabua||27/09/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Senior Engineer, Manager
|BEL Jobs 2019 - 11 Vacancies||B.Tech/B.E, M.E/M.Tech - Ghaziabad||21/09/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Senior Engineer, Senior Assistant Engineer
|BEL Jobs 2019 - 4 Vacancies||B.Tech/B.E, Diploma - Bengaluru|Bangalore||30/09/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|