Indian Army Recruitment 2019 - Technical Graduate Course - B.E/ B.Tech - Apply Now!!!
Last updated: Oct 17,2019 11:11 IST
|Company Name||Indian Army|
|Exam Name||Technical Graduate Course|
|No of Posts||40 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 56,100 - Rs. 2,50,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||14/11/2019|
|Similar Jobs||Uttarakhand Govt Jobs|
1. Eligibility (a) Nationality. A candidate must be unmarried male and must either be : (i) A citizen of India, or (ii) a subject of Bhutan, or (iii) a subject of Nepal, or (iv) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st of January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or (v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India. Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) and (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by Government of India. Certificate of eligibility will however not be necessary in the case of candidates who are Gorkha subjects of Nepal. A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary, will attach such certificate alongwith the application.
2. Educational Qualification for Applying. Candidates who have passed the requisite Engineering Degree course or are in the final year of Engineering Degree course are eligible to apply. The candidate studying in the final year of Engg degree course should be able to submit proof of passing by 01 Jul 2020 and produce the Engg Degree Certificate within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at IMA. Such candidates will be inducted on Additional Bond Basis for recovery of the cost of training at IMA as notified from time to time as well as stipend and pay & allowances paid.
3. Cost of Training. The entire cost of training at IMA is at Government expense. In case the GC is withdrawn from training academy due to reasons other than medical ground or the reasons not beyond his control, he will be liable to refund cost of training @ Rs.11952/- per week till 30 Sep 2020, thereafter a yearly escalation of 8% p.a will be calculated on the Per Capita cost of Training for each ensuing year (or as notified from time to time) for the period of his stay at Indian Military Academy
4. Important Note. Candidates must note that for induction to Pre Commission Training Academy, after final selection, the minimum educational qualification is passing BE/B.Tech degree in the Engineering streams as notified below at Para 3. Therefore, to become eligible for induction into TGC-131 course at IMA, Dehradun, candidates studying in final year of engineering must ensure that he submits the proof of his passing Engg degree exam by 01 Jul 2020 to Directorate General of Recruiting, failing which his candidature will be cancelled.
5. Salary :
a. Lieutenant Level 10 56,100 - 1,77,500
b. Captain Level 10B 61,300-1,93,900
c. Major Level 11 69,400-2,07,200
d. Lieutenant Colonel Level 12A 1,21,200-2,12,400
e. Colonel Level 13 1,30,600-2,15,900
f. Brigadier Level 13A 1,39,600-2,17,600
g. Major General Level 14 1,44,200-2,18,200
h. Lieutenant General HAG Scale Level 15 1,82,200-2,24,100
i. Lieutenant General HAG +Scale Level 16 2,05,400-2,24,400
j. VCOAS/Army Cdr/Lieutenant General (NFSG) Level 17 2,25,000/-(fixed)
k. COAS Level 18 2,50,000/-(fixed)
(ii) Self attested copy of Matriculation/Secondary School Examination certificate or equivalent certificate issued by the concerned Board of education as proof of candidate’s name, parent’s name (father & mother) and date of birth (No other document like Admit card/ Marksheet/Transfer/School Leaving certificate etc are acceptable).
(iii) Self attested copy of 12th Class Marksheet and Certificate or equivalent certificate.
(iv) Self attested copy of Engineering Degree/Provisional Degree issued by the University.
(v) Self attested copy of Marksheets of all Semesters. (Revised marksheets issued by a Board/University after submission of online application by the candidate will not be accepted for shortlisting for this course).
(vi) Certificate issued by the Controller of Examination/ Registrar of the concerned University regarding formula for conversion of CGPA/ Grades into marks followed by the University.
(vii) Certificate issued by the controller of Exam/Registrar/Dean of the concerned university or Principal of the college regarding cumulative percentage of marks upto 6 th semester for Engg Degree course/ 2nd semester for M Sc. Computer science/ 8th semester for Architecture which is applicable to the candidate.
(viii) Certificate from the Principal/Head of the Institution stating that the candidate is in final year and his result will be declared by 1st of the month of commencement of course (for final year appearing candidates).
(ix) Declaration by the candidate of final year Engineering degree course that he will submit the proof of passing by 1st of the month of commencement of course to Dte Gen of Rtg, failing which his candidature will be cancelled.
2. Important Note 2. CGPA/Grades must be converted into Marks as per the formulae adopted by the concerned University for filling ‘Marks obtained in Graduation’ in online application. Any discrepancy observed at any stage of selection process will lead to cancellation of candidature.
3. Important Note 3. Candidate’s name/ Parent’s name (father & mother)/ date of birth in the profile and online application must be as per matriculation /Secondary School Examination certificate or equivalent certificate issued by the concerned Board of education. Variation in above details will lead to cancellation of the candidature.
(b) Only shortlisted eligible candidates depending on the cutoff percentage will be interviewed at one of the Selection Centres viz. Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP), Bangalore (Karnataka) and Kapurthala (Punjab) by Psychologist, Group Testing Officer and Interviewing Officer. Call Up letter for SSB interview will be issued by respective Selection Centres through candidate’s registered e-mail id and SMS only. Allotment of Selection Centre is at the discretion of DG Rtg, IHQ MoD (Army) and NO request for changes are entertained in this regard.
(c) Candidates will be put through two stage selection procedure at the SSB. Those who clear Stage I will go to Stage II. Those who fail in Stage I will be returned on the same day. Duration of SSB interviews is five days, and details of the same are available at official website of Dte Gen of Rtg www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. This will be followed by a medical examination of the candidates who get recommended after Stage II.
(d) Candidates recommended by the SSB and declared medically fit, will be issued Joining Letter for training in the order of merit, depending on the number of vacancies available, subject to meeting all eligibility criteria.
How to Apply
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.To Apply for the job posting from Indian Army, please click on the Apply Now button below.
Maharashtra PSC Recruitment 2020: 240 Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector - 37,600 - 1,22,700 Salary - Apply Now
Noida Metro Rail Hiring for Junior Engineer, Various Manager Vacancies; 33,000 - 2,80,000 Salary - Apply Now
Uttarakhand Public Financial Management Strengthening Project Invites Various Posts - Check More Details!!!
POWER GRID Assistant Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2020: 110 Vacancies - 50,000 - 1,60,000 Salary - Apply Now
Kumaun University Recruitment 2020 - Teaching Faculty vacancies - 25,000 - 35,000 Salary - Apply Now
Government Sector related Jobs
Education Wise Govt Job Vacancies 2020
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 31,600 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 48,909 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 49,324 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 23,816 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 33,675 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 23,055 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Tomorrow Walkins||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|
Top Trending Jobs
|Top Recruitment 2020||Vacancies Count|
|Central Govt Jobs||80,000+ Vacancies|
|Today Current Affair||Read More|
|NABARD Recruitment||154 Vacancies|
|C-DAC Noida Recruitment||143 Vacancies|
|Vizag Steel Recruitment||189 Vacancies|
|NPCIL Recruitment||537 Vacancies|
|MAHAGENCO Recruitment||235 Vacancies|
|ITI Limited Recruitment||129 Vacancies|
|TNEB Recruitment||2400 Vacancies|
|RCF Recruitment||400 Vacancies|
|Department of Telecommunications Recruitment||101 Vacancies|
|NEKRTC Recruitment||1619 Vacancies|
|MPPGCL Recruitment||209 Vacancies|
|OFB Recruitment||6061 Vacancies|
|Revenue Department Recruitment||2169 Vacancies|
|Khadi and Village Industries Commission Recruitment||108 Vacancies|
|TNFUSRC Recruitment||320 Vacancies|
Jobs by DesignationVIEW ALL
Jobs by EducationVIEW ALL
Jobs by LocationVIEW ALL
Jobs by Location
Jobs by Education