NSCL Recruitment 2020 - Diploma Trainee Vacancies - 26,114 Salary - Apply Now
Last updated: Sep 02, 2020 13:54 IST
|Post Name||Diploma Trainee|
|No of Posts||7 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 26,114/-Per Month|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply||15/09/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Delhi (NCR) Govt Jobs|
National Seeds Corporation Limited under the administrative control of Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare, Department of Agriculture Cooperation & Farmers Welfare is an apex body engaged in production and distribution of quality seeds, invites online application from Indian Nationals for filling up the following posts on direct recruitment basis at Corporate Office (New Delhi), Regional / Area Offices and Farms (located all over India):
1. Posts: Diploma Trainee
2. No.of. Posts: 04
3. Three years Diploma in Agriculture Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering with minimum 55./.* marks from a Golt. recognized Polytechnic/Institution . Knowledge of Computer (MS Office) is mandatory
4. Consolidated stipend including DA during training period of Rs. 26114/- per month
1. Posts: Diploma Trainee
2. No.of. Posts: 03
3. Three years Diploma in Electrical Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering with minimum 55%* marks from a Govt. recognized Polltechnic /Institution. Knowledge of Computer (MS Office) is mandatory
4. Consolidated stipend including DA during training period of Rs. 26114/- per month
5. Terms & Conditions: On successful completion oftraining period ofone year and satisfactory performance during the training, the Sr. / Diploma Trainees may be considered for absorption as Asst. Gd. I/Jr. Engineer Gd. IV in respective discipline in the scale ofPay ofRs. 22000 - 77000. Selected candidates have to execute surety bond of Rs. 1,70,000/- (Rs. 85,000 for sc/ sr) to the corporation on nonjudicial stamp paper of Rs. 100/- for completing training period and to serve the Corporation for a minimum period of 03 years after successful completion of training period and absorption. Sr. /Diploma Trainee not absorbed by the Corporation will be given a certificate on completion of training without any obligation on the part of corporation for future employment.
a.Commencement of online registration of application by candidates: 14 July
b. Last date for online application by candidate: 15.09.2020
General Conditions & Information:
1. Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
2. Candidate should have completed their qualifying degree as prescribed in the essential education qualification for respective Post as on closing date of online submission of application. Candidate appearing in final year/semester are not eligible to apply
3. Where CGPA/OGPA OR grading system in a degree is awarded, equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application form as per nonns adopted by University/lnstitution. The candidates will l.rave to produce copy of these norms with respect to his/her University/lnstitution at the time of documents verification. There will be no agelpercentage bar for departmental candidates (served minimum 04 years of services in NSC) who otherwise meet the prescribed qualifications and experience subject to the condition mentioned above.
4. The eligible candidates can visit r,,rrv.indiaseeds.com for applying Online Application and for other details; no other mode of application is acceptable. The candidates are required to upload hislher recent colour photograph, signature and attested/self attested copies of certificates/testimonials as per instructions given in the link
5. Before submitting the online application, the candidate must ensure that he/she fulfil all the eligibility criteria with respect to age , education qualification, work experience and other requirements as published in the online advertisement. If the candidate is not eligible, his/her candidature will be cancelled at any stage of the recruitment. If the candidate Qualifies in the selection process and subsequently, it is found that he/she does not fulfil the eligibility criteria, his/her candidature will be cancelled and if appointed, service so obtained will be terminated without any notice or compensation.
6. Online application containing incorrect/misleading information will lead to the candidate being disqualified, as and when detected, irrespective of stage of selection process and will also lead to dismissal from service of NSCL, on its detection at any time after appointment. NSCL will not entertain any corespondence from these candidates
7. The OBC candidates who belong to "Creamy layer" are not entitled for concession/relaxation admissible category and such candidates should indicate their category as General only.
8. All Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PWD category shall produce self-attested copy of the caste/category certificate in the prescribed 'Central Govemment' format from the Competent Authority empowered to issue such certificate along with originals for verification at the time of documents verification/ Skill Test. OBC certificate shall be of a recent date (issued on or after 01.10.2019) with suitable mention about creamy layer / Non - Creamy layer status. (OBC candidates with certificate having the "Non-Creamy Layer Clause" only will be eligible for reservation as per Government of India guidelines). Income & asset certificate shall be provided by the candidates applying under EWS category.
9. The candidate's appointment / engagement will remain provisional subject to caste/category certificate for SC/ST/OBC/PwD and income & asset certificate for EWS being verified through proper channel and verification of testimonials. The candidate's services will be liable to be terminated forthwith without assigning any reason in case the above verification reveals that his,4rer claim for belonging to SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PWD category and other testimonials is found false. NSC also reserves its right to take such fuither action against the candidate, as it may deem proper, for production ofsuch false certificates and testimonials. The vacancies reserved for EWS category are tentative and appointment/ engagement of candidates against the reserved posts of EWS are subject to outcome of any litigations and/or directives of Govt. of India with regard to reservation to EWS category. The minimum disability in case of PWD candidates is 40%. Sub-category of disability, i.e. (a) blindness and low vision; (b) deaf and hard of hearing; (c) locomotor disability including cerebral palsy, leprosy cured, dwarfism, acid attack victims and muscular dystrophy; (d) autism, intellectual disability, specific learning disability and mental illness; (e) multiple disabilities from amongst persons under clauses (a) to (d) including deaf-blindness in the posts identified for each disabilities is to be indicated.
10.The PWD candidates shall possess a Certificate to this effect issued by the Board/countersigned by the Medical Superintendent/Chief Medical Officer/Head of Hospital of Government. All the prescribed essential qualifications should be recognized from University/Institution approved by Govt. Authorities / Statutory bodies / UGC / AICTE otherwise such qualification will not be considered. No equivalency will be considered for any essential educational qualification. Over-Qualification: As per the qualification criteria, minimum qualification prescribed for recruitment has to be fulfilled. Any other qualification including higher qualification over and above the minimum qualification will not disquali! the candidate to appear in written examination/skill test for all the advertised posts.
11.A candidate must possess the exact prescribed essential qualification for the respective post mentioned in the advertisement, as equivalent education qualification for any essential qualification will not be considered. Candidate(s) will be required to carry a Govt. issued photo identity proof for the written examination and skill/proficiency test. The original photo identity proof shall be checked and verified during the tests. A self attested photocopy of the same shall also be collected during written examination and skill / proficiency test. Candidates without valid Govt. photo identity proof like Pan card, Voter ID card, Aadhar card, Driving license etc shall not be allowed to appear in written examination and skill / proficiency test.
12.Electronic gadgets such as mobile phones, electronic wrist watches, wrist watch phones, multimedia watches, pagers, calculator, pen scanners or any other such electronic devices are not permitted inside the premises of Examination Hall. Any infringement of these instructions shall entail cancellation of their Candidature.
13. Candidates working in the CentraliState Govemment, Public Sector Undertakings of Central/State Govemment (including NSCL), Autonomous Bodies, Aided Institutions are required to produce No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the present employer failing which their candidature will not be accepted. Such candidates must bring NOC from the present employer without which they will not be allowed to appear in the written examination / skill test / Final Selection.
14. The final selection of the candidate in the Corporation will be subject to medically fit certification by the prescribed authority, verification of Character & Antecedents (C&A) and verification of Caste Certificate. PWD cenificate and income & asset certificate for EWS.
15.NSCLreserveStherightnottoSelectanyofcandidate(s)fortheudu..ti. At any stage of this recruitment process including after recruitment or joining, if any of the following is detected, the said applicant will be liable to be disqualified, prosecuted and debarred for all appointments in NSCL and his/her application/appointment will be rej ected forthwith : Iftheappficant a. has provided wrong information or submitted false documents; or b. has suppressed relevant information; or c. does not meet the eligibility criteria prescribed for the post; or d. unfair means during the Recruitment process; or e. is found guilty of impersonation; or f. has created disturbance affecting the smooth conduct of the Written Examination at the test centre venue; or g. has uploaded non-human or irrelevant photograph.
16. In case of multiple / duplicate application for the same post by a candidate only latest application will be taken into account for further consideration.
17. NecessarY assistance for access & seating will be provided to PWf) candidates at the Written Examination / SkillTestCentre.
18. A candidate should apply for ONLY ONE POST (in individual Group i.e I, II, III, IV) however, candidate applying in Management Trainee / Trainee / Trainee (Mate) posts can also apply for Sr. Trainee/Diploma Trainee post or vice-versa as the written examination shall be conducted in two shifts (Morning shift - Management Trainee / Trainee / Trainee Mate and in Afternoon shift - Sr. Trainee/Diploma Trainee / Assistant (Legal) Gd. I)
19. Candidates are required to submit invariably self-attested copy of the following certificates/documents as applicable to his/her case along lvith the print out of online application and admit card at the time of document verification/Skill Test with originals:- a. Birth Certificate/Ssc Mark Sheet as a proof of Date of Birth b. SSLC/SSC/HSC Mark Sheet c. Mark Sheets of (each year or each semester) UG Degree and convocational/Provisional Certificate. d. Mark Sheets and Certificates of all Educational, Professional and Technical Qualifications. Mark Sheet of each year or each semester is must. e. Computer Course Certificate of not less than 6 months duration. f. Transfer Certificate (TC) g. Experience Certificate/Service Certificate issued by the Employer indicating the period of service, nature of experience like full time/part time, designation and details of job or responsibilities clearly (if applicable). h. No Objection Certificate (NOC) from present employer - as applicable. i. Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed format by the Government. j. Income and Assets certificate to be produced by Economically Weaker Sections. k. Discharge Certificate in case of Ex-Servicemen 1. Disability Certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed format in respect of Person with Disabilities (pwD). m. Any other relevant certificates (as applicable).
20 Issuance of an admit card for the examination will not confer any right for appointment. Appointment will be solely subject to fulfilment of all the eligibility conditions and qualifying in the selection criteria prescribed.
21. Canvassing in any form shall be a disquaiification.
22. In case ofany dispute, legaljurisdiction shall be at New Delhi' corporation reserves the right to modiff/cancel/expand the whole process of this recruitment and selection process at any stage without assigning any reason or intimation. The NSCL may at its discretion, conduct re-written test/ skill test, wherever necessary in respect of a Centre / Venue and / or all Centres / candidates in case of any eventualities' Management reseryes the right to reject the application without assigning any reason and to raise standard of specifications/percentage of marks to restrict the number of candidates to be called for written examination. No correspondence will be made with the candidates not selected'
23.The email id and mobile number entered in the online application form should remain active till completion of recruitment process. No change in the email id and mobile number will be allowed once as all the communication will be made on red email ID and mobile no. and candidate will be ble for an
24. The Maximum marks on the basis of which candidates to be called for Interview i Skill Test will be restricted and may not be uniform for all categories, disciplines and reserved categories as it depends upon the response ofthe candidates. A non-refundable fee of Rs. 500/- plus GST on Rs. 500/ plus processingfee and payment gateway charges on actual is applicable for Unreserved Category/EWS/OBC/Ex-Servicemen.
25.Candidates belonging to any particular category of SC/ST/PWD are not required to pay the application fee, however, processing fee and payment gateway charges on actual is applicable for SC/ST/pWD and shall necessarily submit a photo copy of caste/disability certificate, as prescribed by Govt. of India, as the case may be, from a Competent Authority. Before applying a candidate must see the process of filling of online application as well as instructions related to payment process of fee. (The Degree of Disability for PWD Candidates is 40%o & above). No pay protection will be given to candidates working in higher post and applying in direct recruitment to the position of Management Trainee/Assistant (Legal) Gd. I/Diploma Trainee/Sr. Trainee/Trainee/Trainee Mate or any other lower post. Only those candidates who are shortlisted for appearing in the written test/document verification will be intimated at the communication address furnished by them in the application form.
26.Applications without the required documents/information/fees/photograph or unsigned will not be considered. Number of posts can be increased or decreased as per the requirement of the Corporation. The recruitment process can be cancelled/suspended/terminated without assigning any reason. The decision of Management will be final and no appeal will be entertained. Al1 further announcements/ details pertaining to this process /updatesicorrigendum/addendum etc. will only be published/ provided on NSCL website www.indiaseeds.com from time to time. Candidates are advised to regularly visit the website of NSC.
Selection Procedure :
1. Management Trainee: Stage 1: Written examination, Stage 2: Based on the merit of written examination, candidates will be called for interview and document verification , Stage 3: Taking into together written examination and interview marks the candidate will be finally shortlisted for selection, if everything is found in order i.e. documents/certifi cates
2. Assistant (Legal) Gd.I , Sr. Trainee, Diploma Trainee, Trainee, Trainee Mate: Written examination Based on merit of written examination OR written examination and Skill test(s) in case of Trainee (Stenographer / HR), candidates will be called for document verification. Based on the written examination marks OR written examination and Skill test(s) in case of Trainee (Stenographer / HR), the candidate will be finally shortlisted for selection, ifeverything is found in order i.e. documents/certificates.
How to Apply :
1. Only online application will be considered. No other mode of application shall be considered.Application Last Date: 15.09.2020 Candidates are required to submit invariably self-attested copy of the following certificates/documents as applicable to his/her case along lvith the print out of online application and admit card at the time of document verification/Skill Test with originals:- a. Birth Certificate/Ssc Mark Sheet as a proof of Date of Birth b. SSLC/SSC/HSC Mark Sheet c. Mark Sheets of (each year or each semester) UG Degree and convocational/Provisional Certificate. d. Mark Sheets and Certificates of all Educational, Professional and Technical Qualifications. Mark Sheet of each year or each semester is must. e. Computer Course Certificate of not less than 6 months duration. f. Transfer Certificate (TC) g. Experience Certificate/Service Certificate issued by the Employer indicating the period of service, nature of experience like full time/part time, designation and details of job or responsibilities clearly (if applicable). h. No Objection Certificate (NOC) from present employer - as applicable. i. Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed format by the Government. j. Income and Assets certificate to be produced by Economically Weaker Sections. k. Discharge Certificate in case of Ex-Servicemen 1. Disability Certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed format in respect of Person with Disabilities (pwD). m. Any other relevant certificates (as applicable).
2. Before submitting the online application, the candidate must ensure that he/she fulfil all the eligibility criteria with respect to age , education qualification, work experience and other requirements as published in the online advertisement. If the candidate is not eligible, his/her candidature will be cancelled at any stage of the recruitment. If the candidate Qualifies in the selection process and subsequently, it is found that he/she does not fulfil the eligibility criteria, his/her candidature will be cancelled and if appointed, service so obtained will be terminated without any notice or compensation.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
Click Official Notification button to read about job notification from NSCL.To Apply for the job posting from NSCL, please click on the Apply Now button below.
Ministry of Environment Forest and Climate Change Recruitment 2020 - Laboratory Assistant Vacancy - 69100 Salary - Apply Soon
Upper Yamuna River Board Recruitment 2020 - Executive Engineer Vacancy - Salary 2,08,700 - Apply Now
Upper Yamuna River Board Recruitment 2020 - Specialist, Superintending Engineer and More Vacancies - Salary 2,09,200 - Apply Now
RVNL Recruitment 2020 - Additional General Manager/ Joint General Manager/ Senior Deputy General Manager Vacancy - Salary 2,60,000 - Apply Soon
Government Sector related Jobs
Education Wise Govt Job Vacancies 2020
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 6,649 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 18,050 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 137,686 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 2,014 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 9,654 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 11,286 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Tomorrow Walkins||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|
Top Trending Jobs
|Top Recruitment 2020||Vacancies Count|
|Central Govt Jobs||80,000+ Vacancies|
|Today Current Affair||Read More|
|MP Police Recruitment||4000 Vacancies|
|UCO Bank Recruitment||91 Vacancies|
|PWD Recruitment||280 Vacancies|
|SSC Recruitment||1700 Vacancies|
|India Post Recruitment||2024 Vacancies|
|FSSAI Recruitment||66 Vacancies|
|Rajasthan High Court Recruitment||1760 Vacancies|
|SEBI Recruitment||147 Vacancies|
Jobs by DesignationVIEW ALL
Jobs by EducationVIEW ALL
Jobs by LocationVIEW ALL
- Across India (25657)
- Hyderabad (10879)
- Patna (1521)
- Bangalore (29733)
- New Delhi (4651)
- Pune (8458)
- Chandigarh (4572)
- Chennai (9876)
- Indore (545)
- Bhubaneshwar (1471)
- Lucknow (685)
- Kolkata (5158)
- Guwahati (482)
- Jaipur (2477)
- Mumbai (13293)
- Ahmedabad (1269)
- Agra (75)
- Shimla (738)
- Siliguri (77)
- Other Locations
- IIT Delhi Admit Card 2020
- Delhi Police Admit Card 2020
- CGPSC Admit Card 2020
- GSCSCL Result 2020
- TNEB TANGEDCO Admit Card 2020
- IIT Hyderabad Result 2020
- OSSC Result 2020
- Andhra Pradesh PSC Admit Card 2020
- SSC Cut Off Marks 2020
- UPSC Syllabus 2020
- RCFL Admit Card 2020
- AP Grama Sachivalayam Result 2020
- UKSSSC Admit Card 2020
- KPCL Admit Card 2020
- LUVAS Syllabus 2020
- GSI Admit Card 2020
- HPSSSB Admit Card 2020
- BSSC Result 2020
- BPSC Admit Card 2020
- DFCCIL Answer key 2020
- OSSC Admit Card 2020
- SCI Admit Card 2020
- HSSC Admit Card 2020
- SSC Result 2020
- KSDMA Admit Card 2020
- Air India Express Admit Card 2020
- DITM Sonepat Cutoff 2020
- GGDSD College Chandigarh Merit List 2020
- Velalar College of Engineering and Technology Admission 2020
- GGDSD College Chandigarh Admission 2020
- MGIMS Wardha Cutoff 2020
- Bharati College Cutoff 2020
- RBSE 10th Syllabus 2020-21
- SNDT Women's University Result 2020
- Guru Kashi University Result 2020
- MGU Revaluation Result 2020
- RBSE Syllabus 2020
- Allahabad University Counselling 2020
- Allahabad University UGAT Counselling 2020
- TS DEECET Counselling 2020
- Central University of Haryana Merit List 2020
- MS University Revaluation Result 2020
- YVU Revaluation Result 2020
- KGMU B.Sc Nursing Result 2020
- TN HSE +1 Supplementary Result 2020
- JIPMER MBBS Counselling 2020
- Sri Venkateswara College Admission 2020
- UOU Admission 2020
- Kuvempu University Admission 2020
- Rajasthan Board Exam 2021
- Krishna University Admission 2020
- Kerala University B.Ed Admission 2020
Latest Breaking News
Ghajinikanth Movie illegally leaked on Moviesda
John Wick: Chapter 3 – Parabellum Movie illegally leaked on Movies4u
Khatrimaza illegally leaks Special 26 Movie Online
123movies illegal Torrent Website leaked Tiger Zinda Hai Movie Online
Rush Movie illegally leaked on Moviesflix
9xmovies illegally leaks Lucy Movie Online
Naan Sirithal Movie illegally leaked on Isaimini
Filmyzilla illegal Torrent Website leaked Raees movie Online
Tamilrockers illegally leaks Bheeshma Movie Online
Movierulz illegal Torrent Website leaked Care of Kancharapalem Movie Online
Gold Rate In Top Cities
- Gold Rate in Ahmedabad
- Gold Rate in Bangalore
- Gold Rate in Chennai
- Gold Rate in Coimbatore
- Gold Rate in Delhi
- Gold Rate in Hyderabad
- Gold Rate in Kerala
- Gold Rate in Kochi
- Gold Rate in Kolhapur
- Gold Rate in Kolkata
- Gold Rate in Mumbai
- Gold Rate in Pondicherry
- Gold Rate in Pune
- Gold Rate in Tiruchirapalli
- Gold Rate in Vijayawada
- Gold Rate in Visakhapatnam
Silver Rate In Top Cities
- Silver Rate in Chennai
- Silver Rate in Mumbai
- Silver Rate in Delhi
- Silver Rate in Kolkata
- Silver Rate in Bangalore
- Silver Rate in Hyderabad
- Silver Rate in Coimbatore
- Silver Rate in Madurai
- Silver Rate in Kerala
- Silver Rate in Pune
- Silver Rate in Vadodara
- Silver Rate in Ahmedabad
- Silver Rate in Jaipur
- Silver Rate in Lucknow
- Silver Rate in Vijayawada
- Silver Rate in Patna
- Silver Rate in Nagpur
- Silver Rate in Chandigarh
- Silver Rate in Surat
- Silver Rate in Bhubaneswar
- Silver Rate in Mangalore
- Silver Rate in Visakhapatnam
- Silver Rate in Nashik
- Silver Rate in Mysore