NPCIL Jobs 2019: 88 Stipendiary Trainee/ Scientific Assistant, Stipendiary Trainee Operator Vacancy for Diploma, 12TH, ITI published on 15th November 2018
|Vacancy 1||Stipendiary Trainee/ Scientific Assistant|
|Salary||Rs. 35,400/- Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||19/11/2018|
1 .Post Name: Stipendiary Trainee/ Scientific Assistant (Cat. I) Diploma holder in Engineering - 35400/- (Pay in Pay Matrix inLevel – 6)
2 .Qualification: Diploma with not less than 60% marks in Mechanical/Electrical/ElectronicsEngineering recognized by the Government of India, Ministry of Human Resource Development. The Diploma in Engineering should be three years duration after SSC/HSC.Should have English as one of the subjects either at SSC or at HSC level examination.
3. Period of Training: 18 months (01 and ½ year)
|Vacancy 2||Stipendiary Trainee Operator|
|Salary||Rs. 21,700/- Per Month|
|Experience||0 - 2 years||Job Location||Bhubaneshwar|
|Last Date to Apply||19/11/2018|
1 .Post Name: Stipendiary Trainee Operator (10+2) (Cat. II) - 21700/- (Pay in Pay Matrix inLevel – 3)
a .Qualification: HSC (10+2) or ISC (with Science subjects) with not less than 50% marks in Science and Mathematics individually. Should have English as one of the subjects at least at SSC level examination. SSC (10 years) with not less than 50% marks in Sciencesubjects and Mathematics individually and 02 years ITI Certificate in Electrician/ Fitter/Electronics/Instrumentation/Machinist.
b. Period of Training: 24 months (02 years)
2. Post Name: Stipendiary Trainee Maintainer (ITI) (Cat. II) - 21700/- (Pay in Pay Matrix inLevel – 3)
a .Qualification: For trades for which the duration of ITI course is less than 02 years, the candidates should have at least one year relevant working experience after completion of the requisite qualification.Shall have English as one of the subject at least at SSC level examination.
b. Period of Training: 24 months (02 years)
1 .Birth Certificate/SSC Mark Sheet as a proof of Date of Birth.
2 .Mark Sheets and Certificates of all Educational, Professional and Technical Qualifications. Mark Sheet of each year or each semester is must
3. Experience Certificate/Service Certificate issued by the Employer indicating the period of service, nature of experience like full time/part time,designation and details of job or responsibilities clearly.
4. Caste Certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed format by the Government
5. Disability Certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed format in respect of Person With Benchmark Disabilities (PWBD).
6. If the candidate has worked in NPCIL on Contract, Experience/Service Certificate issued by the Contractor duly forwarded by Engineer-in-charge, NPCIL indicating the period of service, work order no., designation and details of job or responsibilities clearly
7. If the candidate has worked in NPCIL on Fixed Term Basis, Experience/Service Certificate issued by NPCIL having indicating the period of service, designation and details of job or responsibilities clearly
8. Any other relevant certificates (as applicable).
1 .DATE OF ONLINE APPLICATION: 18/10/2018
2. LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION: 12/11/2018
1 .Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.Presently, all above mentioned posts are identified for Narora Atomic Power Station but carries with it the liability to serve in any of the units/Sites of the Corporation or at any place in India/abroad depending upon the requirement of the Corporation.
2 .The cut-off date for reckoning Age Limit, qualification and Post Qualification Experience would be closing date prescribed for filling online application i.e 12.11.2018. The cut-off date for determining all eligibility criteria i. 12.11.2018 would remain same even if the closing date for submission of online application is extended for administrative / technical reasons.Candidates who are awarded Gradations under the CGPA system are required to produce proof issued by the University / Institute converting the CGPA Gradations into appropriate percentage at the time of document verification.
3. Before submitting the online application, the candidate must ensure that he/she fulfil all the eligibility criteria with respect to age, educational qualifications, work experience and other requirements as published in the online advertisement. If the candidate is not eligible, his / her candidature will be cancelled at any stage of the recruitment. If the candidate qualifies in the selection process and subsequently, it is found that she/he does not fulfil the eligibility criteria, her/his candidature will be cancelled and if appointed, services so obtained will be terminated without any notice or compensation.
4. The candidate's appointment will remain provisional subject to caste certificate being verified through proper channel and verification of testimonials. The candidate's services will be liable to be terminated forthwith without assigning any reason in case the above verification reveals that her/his claim for belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWBD category and other testimonials is found false. NPCIL also reserves its right to take such further action against the candidate, as it may deem proper, for production of such false certificates and testimonials.
2. For Stipendiary Trainee Operator (10+2) & Stipendiary Trainee Maintainer (ITI) (Cat.-II) - 1- Preliminary Test (1 Hour Duration)Stage-2- Advanced Test (2 Hours Duration)
How to Apply
1 .A Candidate has to apply through online application form provided on the website www.npcilcareers.co.in.only.The online application form will be available on the website from October 18, 2018 to November 12, 2018 (17:00 Hrs). Before applying online, candidate should scan his / her photograph in JPG format, of size not more than 50KB and a minimum of 125 x 165 pixels (4.4 x 5.8 in cm) in dimensions and signature in JPG format of size not more than 20KB and a minimum of 125 x 80 pixels (4.4 x 2.9 cm) in dimensions. The photograph uploaded will be printed on the Admit Card and only the applicant whose photograph is printed on the Admit Card will be allowed to appear for Written Examination.
2 .Once the applicant reaches "Submit Application" stage, a draft of all the information entered by the applicant will be shown. At this point the applicant is allowed to modify any details entered in earlier stages.If applicant is sure that all the information entered is correct, he / she can submit the application using "Submit Application" option. Applicant will not be allowed to make any changes in the information furnished once he / she submits the Application. After submission of application, an Application no. will be generated. The printed application is required to be brought at the time of attending interview. The Online Application Process for any of the post advertised is complete only after all the above mentioned applicable steps are complete.
3. Online Application Form' without valid signature and photograph will not be accepted. (Advertisement No. NAPS/HRM/01/2018)
Date Extension PDF==> https://npcilcareers.co.in/NAPSST2018/documents/Addendum.pdf
Government Sector related Jobs
Top Trending Jobs
|Top Recruitment 2019||Vacancies Count|
|Central Govt Jobs||80,000+ Vacancies|
|ITBP Recruitment||496 Vacancies|
|Indian Coast Guard Recruitment||8 Vacancies|
|RCFL Recruitment||163 Vacancies|
|BHEL Recruitment||412 Vacancies|
|Hindustan Copper Ltd Recruitment||115 Vacancies|
|CGvyapam Recruitment||14587 Vacancies|
|DMRC Recruitment||13 Vacancies|
|ONGC Recruitment||4049 Vacancies|
|IDBI Recruitment||40 Vacancies|
|PWD Recruitment||870 Vacancies|
|Indian Railway Recruitment||142648 Vacancies|
|India Post Office Recruitment||8901 Vacancies|
|UPPCL Recruitment||4102 Vacancies|
|MSRLM Recruitment||1622 Vacancies|
|TNEB Recruitment||5000 Vacancies|
Jobs by EducationVIEW ALL
Jobs by Location VIEW ALL
|Job Title||Company Name||Eligibility||Last Date|
|Ministry of Defence Jobs 2019 - 2 Vacancies||10TH - Jabalpur||12/04/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
USA Education Fair
|IDP USA||Any Graduate||29/03/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Staff Car Driver
|India Post Office Jobs 2019 - 9 Vacancies||10TH - Kolkata||25/05/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|BARC Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||MSW - Mumbai||05/04/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
New Zealand Education Fair
|IDP New Zealand||Fresh Engineers / Graduates||29/03/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|SAIL Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||CA, MBA/PGDM - New Delhi||15/05/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|MTNL Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||Diploma, Any Post Graduate - New Delhi||30/04/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|TATA AIA||Engineers / Graduates||29/03/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Assistant Pointsman, Assistant, Track Maintainer
|Indian Railway Jobs 2019 - 56,504 Vacancies||ITI, 10TH - Across India||12/04/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Manager, Assistant General Manager, Deputy General Manager
|IDBI Jobs 2019 - 40 Vacancies||Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate, CA, ICWA, M.A, MBA/PGDM - Mumbai||08/04/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|IIBM||Graduate Freshers||29/03/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Homeopathic Pharmacist, Senior Resident, Full Time Specialist/Part Time Specialist
|ESIC Jobs 2019 - 16 Vacancies||MBBS, Diploma, PG Diploma, MS/MD - Cochin/Kochi/Ernakulam||04/04/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Senior Accounts Officer
|UIDAI Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||CA, ICWA - Ranchi||10/04/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Manager, Senior Manager
|RBI Jobs 2019 - 7 Vacancies||B.Tech/B.E - Mumbai||03/04/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|ONGC Jobs 2019 - 3 Vacancies||Any Graduate - Mehsana||28/03/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Assistant Accounts Officer
|UIDAI Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||CA, MBA/PGDM - Bengaluru|Bangalore||22/04/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|Indian Coast Guard Jobs 2019 - 8 Vacancies||ITI, 10TH - Panjim/Panaji||12/04/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Senior Resident, Specialist
|ESIC Jobs 2019 - 32 Vacancies||MBBS, Diploma, Any Post Graduate - New Delhi||05/04/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|HAL Jobs 2019 - 5 Vacancies||Diploma, 12TH, 10TH - Vasco Da Gama||11/04/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|