NPCI Jobs 2020: 1 Lead Vacancy for Any Graduate, MBA/PGDM published on 16th July 2019
Last updated: Jul 16,2019 18:07 IST
|No of Posts||01 Post|
|Last Date to Apply||31/07/2019|
|Similar Jobs||Maharashtra Govt Jobs|
A : Required Candidate profile :
1. A self-starter with an ability to zoom-in to work in the details and manage at a high level simultaneously. Energetic, flexible, collaborative and proactive.
2. A creative problem solver, with excellent analytical, judgment, negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
3. Proven track record of translating strategic thinking into action plans and results. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
4. Passion for NPCIs products and mission. Minimum 5 years of Consulting/Business Development experience in Cards/Payments/Banking/IT domain.
5. UG degree any specialization, MBA/PGDM is strongly preferred. Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint etc.
B : Job Purpose : Responsible for the planning and implementation of strategic international alliances for NPCI.To support the Head of International Alliances in identifying, investigating and assessing growth opportunities for NPCI ranging from international expansion to strategic partnerships to product development.
C : Job Responsibility :
1. Business Planning and Development. Vet, steer and own strategic partnership opportunities in a specific geographical region.
2. Oversee the negotiation, draft and close of complex, win-win partner agreements. Manage the day-to-day business relationships with existing partners.
3. Competitor Profiling -assessment of the strengths and weaknesses of current and potential competitors.
4. Develop business cases/ Go To Market approach, taking into strategy, financial and business analysis and synergies.
5. Identify need for, procure and manage outside knowledge on as needed basis.
6. Dive deeply into priority initiatives across many domains and partner with relevant internal/ external groups to ensure execution excellence.
7. Obtaining necessary Regulatory and Board approvals.
8. Assist in drafting of Operating Rules and Regulations for upcoming Network arrangements in respective geography.
9. Setting up SLAs between internal stakeholders with respect to various aspects of the project.
How to Apply
Walk in interview!!! IIPS Recruitment 2020: Rs. 60,000 - 80,000 Salary - Various Vacancy - Apply Now
P D Hinduja National Hospital and Medical Research Center College of Nursing Recruitment 2020: Various Openings, Check job details here
Government Sector related Jobs
Education Wise Govt Job Vacancies 2020
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 28,168 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 43,678 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 43,409 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 19,667 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 28,386 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 16,694 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Tomorrow Walkins||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|
Top Trending Jobs
|Top Recruitment 2020||Vacancies Count|
|Central Govt Jobs||80,000+ Vacancies|
|Today Current Affair||Read More|
|Rajasthan Police Recruitment||5128 Vacancies|
|RPSC Recruitment||639 Vacancies|
|NABARD Recruitment||154 Vacancies|
|C-DAC Noida Recruitment||143 Vacancies|
|Vizag Steel Recruitment||189 Vacancies|
|NPCIL Recruitment||192 Vacancies|
|MAHAGENCO Recruitment||235 Vacancies|
|ITI Limited Recruitment||130 Vacancies|
|IOCL Recruitment||277 Vacancies|
|TNEB Recruitment||2400 Vacancies|
|RCF Recruitment||400 Vacancies|
|Department of Telecommunications Recruitment||101 Vacancies|
|NEKRTC Recruitment||1619 Vacancies|
|MPPGCL Recruitment||209 Vacancies|
|OFB Recruitment||6061 Vacancies|
Jobs by DesignationVIEW ALL
Jobs by EducationVIEW ALL
Jobs by LocationVIEW ALL
Jobs by Location
Jobs by Education