- Fresherslive »
- Govt Jobs »
- National Institute of Technology Uttarakhand Recruitment 2019 »
- Junior Engineer
National Institute of Technology Uttarakhand Jobs 2019: 21 Junior Engineer, Junior Assistant, Multiple Vacancy for B.Tech/B.E, Diploma, 12TH, BPEd published on 8th August 2019
|Vacancy 1||Junior Engineer|
|Salary||Rs. 35,400/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||06/09/2019|
1. Post Name: Junior Engineer - 35,400/-
2. Essential Qualification: First Class B.E./B.Tech. in Civil/Electrical Engineering from a recognized University or lnstitute. OR First Class Diploma in Civil/Electrical Engineering with excellent academic record.
|Salary||Rs. 21,700/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||06/09/2019|
1 .Post Name: Junior Assistant - `21,700/-
2. Essential Qualification: Senior Secondary (10+2) from a recognized board with a minimum Typing speed of 35 w.p.m. and proficiency in Computer Word Processing and Spread Sheet.
3. Desirable: Proficiency in other computer skills; stenography skills.
|Salary||Rs. 18,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||06/09/2019|
1. Post Name: Office Attendant - `18,000/-
2. EEssential Qualification: Senior secondary (10+2) from a recognized Board.
|SAS Assistants||BPEd||01 Post|
|Superintendent||Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate||03 Posts|
|Medical Officer||MBBS||01 Post|
|Executive Engineer||B.Tech/B.E||01 Post|
|Deputy Registrar||Any Post Graduate||01 Post|
|Technician||12TH, ITI, Diploma||01 Post|
1 .The applicants applying in response to this advertisement should satisfy themselves regarding their eligibility for the post applied for. They must be fulfilling eligibility criteria as on the opening date of applications failing which their application will be rejected. The Institute will retain online applications data for non-shortlisted candidates only for three months after completion of recruitment process
2 .Candidates should indicate two references of eminent persons in the field/ profession who may be contacted by the Selection Committee for their recommendations. Shortlisted/Screened candidates will have to arrange recommendations from these references, to be sent directly to the Director, NIT Uttarakhand.
3. The Scrutiny Committee of the Institute has the right to set higher norms than minimum prescribed in the Advertisement. The decision of the Institute, related to all matters pertaining to the recruitment shall be final and a binding on the applicants. Any dispute arising during the document verification stage, will be dealt by the Selection Committee and the decision of the Selection Committee shall be final.The Written Test/Trade Test/Personal Interview shall be conducted at NITUK–Satellite Campus, MNIT Jaipur.
4. The applicant would be admitted to the Written Test/Trade Test/Personal Interview on the basis of the information furnished by them in their application form. They are therefore advised to ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions before applying. In case it is found at a later stage that the information furnished by an applicant is false or an applicant does not fulfill any other eligibility conditions, the candidature of such applicant would be cancelled and no correspondence in this regard would be entertained. Issuance of an admit card for the Written Test/Trade Test/Personal Interview call will not confer any right for appointment. Appointment will be solely subject to fulfillment of all the eligibility conditions.
2 Higher Secondary / Class Xll (or equivalent) board marks sheet.
3 Degree certificate along with mark sheets pertaining to all the academic years as proof of educational qualification claimed. In the absence of a particular Degree certificate, mark sheets of the Degree program will be accepted.
4 The Caste/Tribe/Community certificates in the proforma prescribed and issued by the DOPT, Govt. of India vide letter no.F.No.36028/1/2014-Estt. (Res.) dated 3rd September, 2015 will only be accepted as sufficient proof in support of a candidate's claim to belong to Schedule Caste/ Schedule Tribe/ Other Backward Class. The SC and ST certificates must be produced in the prescribed proforma (Annexure-I). Relevant Caste/Tribe/Community certificates are required to be submitted with duly completed application form. No other certificate will be accepted as a sufficient proof. The caste of the candidate must be in the state-wise central list of SCs given at http://socialjustice.nic.in/UserView/PrintUserView?mid=76750 or http://www.socialjustice.nic.in/UserView/index?mid=76750 The caste of the candidate must be in the state-wise central list of STs given at https://tribal.nic.in/ST/LatestListofScheduledtribes.pdf Advt. No.-7/2019 Date: 06/08/2019 Page 8 of 16
5 OBC certificate issued on or after 1st April, 2019 shall be considered for reservation under OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) category. The certificate should clearly mention that the candidate belongs to non-creamy layer and the caste of the candidate must be in the state-wise central list of OBCs given at http://www.ncbc.nic.in/User_Panel/CentralListStateView.aspx. The OBC certificate must be produced in the prescribed proforma (Annexure-II).
6 EWS certificate issued on or after 1st April, 2019 shall be considered for reservation under EWS category, whose family has gross annual income below `8.00 Iakh (Rupees eight lakh only) for the financial year prior to the year of application. Also persons whose family owns or possesses any of the assets as mentioned in DOPT, Govt. of India OM No.36039/1/2019-Estt (Res) dated 31st January, 2019 shall also be excluded from being identified as EWS, irrespective of the family income. The EWS certificate must be produced in the prescribed proforma (Annexure-III).
7 The Divyaang candidates shall be required to submit the Disability/Medical Certificate in the proforma prescribed and issued by the competent medical authorities for the purpose of employment as per Government of lndia norms with duly completed application form. Persons suffering from not less than 40% of the disability shall only be eligible for the benefit of reservation under this category.The certificate will be rejected if the disability is less than 40%. The Divyaang certificate must be produced in the prescribed proforma (Annexure-IV).
8 The Ex-Servicemen candidates shall be required to submit the certificates in the prescribed proforma
9 Photo identity card (issued by govt. agency/last attended Institution/University).
10 NOC and experience Certificate(s) from the Head(s) of Organization(s) for the entire experience claimed, clearly mentioning the duration of employment (date, month & year) indicating the basic pay, Grade Pay (GP)/Pay Matrix Level and consolidated pay. The certificate(s) should also mentionn the nature of duties performed/experience obtained in the post(s) with duration(s).
11 NET/SET/GATE qualifying certificates, if applicable.
12 Registration Certificate with State / Indian Medical Register should be attached with application form for Medical Officer, if applicable.
13 Participation certificate in sports and other activities, if applicable.
14 Degree as referred above should have been awarded by a recognized University/ Institute.
15 Any other relevant documents in support of the entries filled in application form,
2. Trade Test
3. Personal Interview
How to Apply
1. Interested candidates must apply Online only through the Institute website https://www.nituk.ac.in. Applications received through any other mode shall not be accepted and summarily rejected. Every completed online application shall be identified by a unique application reference number, which should be used in any future communication. The candidates are advised to download the same from Institute website and send hard copy of the downloaded PDF of the filled application form along with the selfattested copies of the relevant testimonials, certificates, enclosures etc. by speed post/registered post/courier to: The Registrar National Institute of Technology, Uttarakhand 1/1, Panna Block, Acharya Bhawan NIT Uttarakhand Satellite Campus MNIT Jaipur, JLN Marg, Jaipur, Rajasthan-302017, India
2 .failing which their candidature will not be considered. Last date of online Application is 06.09.2019 upto 11:45 pm and last date for receiving the Hard Copy of the downloaded PDF of the filled application form at NIT Uttarakhand is 13.09.2019 upto 05:30 pm. The envelope containing the application be super scribed as “Application For The Post Of --”.
Government Sector related Jobs
Education Wise Govt Job Vacancies 2019
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 39,844 Vacancies||RS. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 27,620 Vacancies||RS. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate jobs - 95,252 Vacancies||RS. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs - 80,000 + Vacancies||RS. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 9,643 Vacancies||RS. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 35,671 Vacancies||RS. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 12,681 Vacancies||RS. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Tomorrow Walkins||RS. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|
Top Trending Jobs
|Top Recruitment 2019||Vacancies Count|
|Central Govt Jobs||80,000+ Vacancies|
|LIC Recruitment||8500 Vacancies|
|IBPS Recruitment||12075 Vacancies|
|ONGC Recruitment||1012 Vacancies|
|Army Public School Recruitment||8001 Vacancies|
|DSSSB Recruitment||982 Vacancies|
|SBI Recruitment||1239 Vacancies|
|MECL Recruitment||256 Vacancies|
|AAI Recruitment||321 Vacancies|
|BRO Recruitment||455 Vacancies|
|India Post Recruitment||10089 Vacancies|
|AASL Recruitment||111 Vacancies|
Jobs by DesignationVIEW ALL
Jobs by EducationVIEW ALL
Jobs by Location VIEW ALL
|Job Title||Company Name||Eligibility||Last Date|
|NPCIL Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||B.Tech/B.E - Across India||09/04/2020 SIMILAR JOBS|
|Indian Army Jobs 2019 - 3 Vacancies||12TH, 10TH, 8TH - Pune||01/11/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|Indian Army Jobs 2019 - 5 Vacancies||12TH, 10TH, 8TH - Aizawal||02/11/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Study @ USA
|IDP||Any Graduate,Any Post Graduate||22/09/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|Bank of Baroda Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||Any Graduate, B.Tech/B.E, CA, ICWA, MBA/PGDM - Mumbai||30/09/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|HAL Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||Any Graduate, B.Tech/B.E, Diploma - Nasik||21/09/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|TATA AIA||Engineers / Graduates||22/09/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|Indian Army Jobs 2019 - 6 Vacancies||12TH, 10TH, 8TH - Visakhapatnam||22/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
General Manager, Assistant Manager/ Manager
|DMRC Jobs 2019 - 2 Vacancies||B.Tech/B.E - New Delhi||09/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Supervisor, Assistant Manager/ Manager, Deputy Manager
|DMRC Jobs 2019 - 9 Vacancies||B.Tech/B.E, Diploma - New Delhi||09/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Deputy Chief Architect, Manager
|DMRC Jobs 2019 - 6 Vacancies||B.Arch - Mumbai, Patna||07/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Officer Grade B
|RBI Jobs 2019 - 199 Vacancies||Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate - Across India||11/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|SAIL Jobs 2019 - 95 Vacancies||B.Sc, Diploma - Durgapur||30/09/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|BEL Jobs 2019 - 30 Vacancies||B.Tech/B.E - Hyderabad|Secunderabad||03/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Staff Car Driver
|India Post Jobs 2019 - 10 Vacancies||10TH - Patna||13/11/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|PNB Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||B.Tech/B.E, Any Post Graduate, M.A, MBA/PGDM, MCA, PG Diploma - New Delhi, Mumbai||27/09/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|Indian Army Jobs 2019 - 7 Vacancies||12TH, 10TH, 8TH - Belgaum||12/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Junior Engineer, Depot Material Superintendent
|RRC-WR Jobs 2019 - 149 Vacancies||B.Sc, Diploma - Mumbai||15/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Multi Tasking Staff
|Northern Railway Jobs 2019 - 118 Vacancies||Diploma, ITI, 10TH - New Delhi||15/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Junior Research Fellow, Research Assistant
|DRDO Jobs 2019 - 7 Vacancies||B.Tech/B.E, M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech, M.Phil/Ph.D - Chandigarh||23/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Chief Operating Officer
|MAHAGENCO Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||B.Tech/B.E - Mumbai||27/09/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|BPSC Jobs 2019 - 28 Vacancies||B.Tech/B.E - Patna||26/09/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|