- Fresherslive »
- Govt Jobs »
- NIT Rourkela Recruitment 2020 »
- NIT Rourkela Junior Research Fellow Jobs 2020
NIT Rourkela Jobs 2020: 1 Junior Research Fellow Vacancy for M.E/M.Tech, M.Sc, B.Sc, B.Tech/B.E Salary 28,000 published on 4th July 2019
Last updated: Jul 04,2019 16:56 IST
NIT Rourkela Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2020 Short Information :
|Company Name||NIT Rourkela|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|No of Posts||01 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 25,000 - Rs. 28,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||15/07/2019|
|Similar Jobs||Odisha Govt Jobs|
1. Essential Qualifications and experience: M.E./M. Tech in Biomedical/Biotechnology/Chemical/Mechanical/ Ceramics/Polymer/Biochemical/Nanotechnology/Material Science with at least 6.5 CGPA or 60% marks in aggregate in both B.E/B. Tech and ME/M. Tech levels from a recognized Technical Institute or University. (OR) B.E./B. Tech in above discipline with CGPA of 7.0 or 65% marks in aggregate with valid GATE/NET/GPAT score. (OR) M.Sc. in Basic Sciences with CGPA 7.0 or 65% marks in aggregate in relevant disciplines with valid GATE/NET or any other national level fellowship tests. In addition to the above eligibility criteria, the following additional criteria will also be applicable: A candidate should score minimum 60% marks or 6.5/10 CGPA throughout career to be eligible for admission to Ph. D program. Relaxation may be given in one qualification among the results of 10th, +2, B.Sc., etc. (except qualifying degree) if the candidate has qualified GATE/NET/GPAT/DST-INSPIRE, RGNF etc. A candidate should have passed Mathematics in +2 Science.
2. Desirable Qualifications/Experiences: Candidates with research experience in tissue engineering, Biomaterials, Biomechanics, Stem cells, Cryopreservation, Cell and molecular biology, in vivo animal study related work.
3. Job Description: To carry out research and development work related to Tissue Engineering.
4. Tenure of the Assignment: 03 years or till end of the project, whichever is earlier.
Selection Procedure for NIT Rourkela Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2020:
How to Apply for NIT Rourkela Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2020?
1. Eligible persons may apply in the prescribed format (available in the Institute Website) affixed with color photographs to be submitted in duplicate along with photocopies of relevant certificates, grade/ mark sheets, publications, etc., to Asst. Registrar, SRICCE, National Institute of Technology Rourkela, Odisha – 769008 on or before 15/07/2019. The cover should be superscribed clearly the post applied for & Name of the Project. Shortlisted candidates will be informed about the date of interview.
2. Mere possession of minimum qualification does not guarantee an invitation to the interview. Candidates will be shortlisted based on merit and need of the project.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from NIT Rourkela, please click on the Apply Now button below.
ILS Bhubaneshwar Sarkari Naukri 2020 - Recruitment for Project Professional-Communication 30,000 Salary - Apply Now
ILS Bhubaneshwar Sarkari Naukri 2020 - Recruitment for Junior Research Fellow/Research Associate 31,000 Salary - Apply Now
MOIL Limited Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee / Management Trainee Vacancies, 1,60,000 Salary, Just Now Updated - Apply Now
Walk In Interview! AIIMS Bhubaneswar Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment of Junior Research Fellow Vacancies, 25300 Salary - Apply Now
NIT Rourkela Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment of Junior Research Fellow Vacancies, 35,000 Salary - Apply Now
Ministry of Defence Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment of Consultant Vacancies - 31,500 Salary - Apply Now
IIT Bhubaneswar Sarkari Naukri 2020: Hiring For Project Associate Vacancies - 47,000 Salary - Apply Now
Bank of India Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment of FLC Counsellor Vacancies, 18,000 Salary - Apply Now
IIT Bhubaneshwar Sarkari Naukri 2020 - Recruitment For Junior Research Fellow 31,000 Salary - Apply Now
No Exam! India Post Sarkari Naukri 2020 - Recruitment for 2,000+ Postmaster, More vacancies - 10TH Pass - Apply Immediately
Government Sector related Jobs
Education Wise Govt Job Vacancies 2020
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 18,965 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 31,344 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 34,368 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 5,867 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 13,718 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 16,417 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Tomorrow Walkins||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|
Top Trending Jobs
|Top Recruitment 2020||Vacancies Count|
|Central Govt Jobs||80,000+ Vacancies|
|Today Current Affair||Read More|
|Central Railway Recruitment||37 Vacancies|
|India Post Recruitment||2242 Vacancies|
|ISRO Recruitment||189 Vacancies|
|ER Recruitment||2792 Vacancies|
|HSSC Recruitment||7386 Vacancies|
|NHAI Recruitment||219 Vacancies|
|CRPF Recruitment||1412 Vacancies|
Jobs by DesignationVIEW ALL
Jobs by EducationVIEW ALL
Jobs by LocationVIEW ALL
Jobs by Location
Jobs by Education