NIT Karnataka Recruitment 2023 Garden Supervisor vacancy online application form at nitk.ac.in - News
Last updated: Mar 18, 2022 05:52 PM | Abisha Muthukumar
NIT Karnataka Recruitment 2023 Notification Overview
|Company Name||NIT Karnataka Recruitment 2023|
|Post Name||Garden Supervisor Jobs|
|No of Posts||Various|
|Salary||Rs. 25,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Mangalore Jobs|
|Similar Jobs||Govt Jobs 2023|
National Institute of Technology Karnataka (NITK), Surathkal is an Institute of National Importance, established by the Ministry of Education, Government of India imparts education in the field of Engineering, Science and Management at UG, PG and PH.D. levels.
i. The Institute invites applications from eligible Indian Nationals for the Garden Supervisor position purely on a contract basis for a period of one (01) year, further extendable based on the satisfactory performance.
1. Name of the Post: Garden Supervisor (on Contract)
2. Essential Qualification: Any Degree or Diploma in Horticulture with at least 55% marks.
3. Experience: Horticulture with 5 to 8 years' experience in Garden maintenance with minimum 3 years Garden supervisory experience in a reputed organisation or Educational Institute.
4. Consolidated Pay: Salary commensurate with experience minimum of Rs.25,000/- per month
Candidates are requested to bring all documents (Original and one set self-attested copy) at the time of Interview as specified below:
a) Degree Certificates and Mark sheets from 10th class onwards.
b) Experience certificates issued by the Competent Authorities/any other relevant certificates/ testimonials.
c) Community Certificates (SC/ST/OBC/EWS), certificates for Persons with Disabilities (PwD) as per Government of India Norms. In case of OBC category candidates, the latest non-creamy layer certificate is essential (issued on or after 01-04-2021).
d) Any other relevant information concerning your academic standing.
1. Candidates are requested to bring all documents (Original and one set self-attested copy) at the time of Interview
2. Filled-in Application Form must be submitted at the time of Interview.
3. The applicant will be responsible for the authenticity of submitted information, other documents, and photographs. Furnishing any false information and/or suppression/ concealment of facts shall lead to rejection/ cancellation of selection/ recruitment.
4. Transgender candidates are required to attach certificate/ identity proof issued by Government/ Competent Authority.
5. The Institute reserves the right to fill or not to fill the positions.
6. Selected candidate should be prepared to join duty within the time granted.
7. The candidate is responsible for the correctness of the information provided in the application. If it is found, at a later date, that any information given in the application is incorrect/ false, the candidature/ appointment is liable to be cancelled/ terminated.
8. Any dispute regarding the selection/ recruitment process will be subject to Court/Tribunal having jurisdiction over Mangalore.
9. Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidates or to bring political or other outside influence with regards to their selection/ recruitment shall result in disqualification of candidature.
10. NITK, Surathkal has the right to cancel this advertisement without giving any notice at any time.
11. The Institute reserves the right to relax the eligibility criteria/ experience for persons with brilliant academic career/ specialized skills in exceptional cases, or in the case of persons already holding analogous positions in a Central Technical Institute/ Central University/ State Government.
12. No correspondence/ interim/ personal inquires will be entertained from the candidates in connection with the process of selection/ interview.
13. Selected candidates will have to produce a medical fitness certificate from a Government Hospital prior to joining. They should be prepared to join duty within the specified time limit.
Selection Process for NIT Karnataka Recruitment 2023
How to Apply NIT Karnataka Recruitment 2023 at nitk.ac.in?
1. Walk-in Interview Schedule:
a. Date : 28-03-2022
b. Venue : The Board Room, Main Administrative Building, NITK Surathkal.
c. Reporting Time : 08.45 A.M.
2. All interested candidates are requested to be present by 08.45 A.M. for document verification
3. Please bring filled-in application form at the time of interview.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs,Govt Jobs 2023,Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.