NIO Goa Jobs 2020: 72,439 Salary apply for Scientist Posts - Apply Soon
Last updated: Jan 03,2020 15:08 IST
|Company Name||NIO Goa|
|No of Posts||19 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 72,439/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||31/01/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Goa Govt Jobs|
1. Position: Scientist
2. Salary: Pay Level-II Rs 67700-208700, Rs.72,439/-
3. Minimum Qualifications. PhD submitted in (Science / Engineering) on a topic related to physical oceanography.
4. Desirable Qualification: Commendable work in air- sea interaction/Atmospheric boundary layer/ Physical oceanography / Near-shore dynamics / Circulation / Monsoon/ Numerical modelling of ocean processes/ Computational Fluid Dynamics/ Data Mining and Artificial Intelligence. Demonstrated excellence inmresearch through publications in peer-reviewed jounals.
5. Minimum Qualifications.: PhD submitted in (Science / Engineering) on a topic related to inorganic chemistry or physical chemistry or biogeochemistry orisotope geochemistry / marine chemistry or chemical oceanography. PhD submitted in (Science / Engineering) on a topic related to Geophysics or Marine Geophysics.
6. Desirable Qualification: Commendable work in Marine geophysics and experience in collection. processing and interpretation of Gravity and magnetic data / Single & multichannel seismic data. multibeam bathymetry data/ proficiency in Fortran or C programming language. Demonstrated excellence in research through publications in peer-reviewed journals.
Refer official notification
2. HSC 10+ 2 certificate [Mark sheets
3. Graduation Certificate and Mark sheet
4. Post Graduation certificate and Mark sheet
5. M.Phil certificate and Mark sheet
6. PhD ( submitted/awarded) certificate along with front cover of thesis.
7. Certificate(s) related to higher qualification if any
8. Certificate related to physically handicap ( wherever applicable ) in the prescribed format
9. Certificate to show he/she is an ex-servicemen
10. Caste certificate (OBC/EWS/SC/ST wherever applicable) in the format prescribed by GOI
11. Experience certificates, if any
12. Any other certificates for eligibility if any.
13. No objection Certificate wherever applicable
14. CGPA to Percentage conversion certificate of the board / university / institute if any
15. Abstracts of published papers.
16. Certificate of grant of patent in product development / Technology Innovation / applied Technology / Translational Research
2. All applicants must fulfill the essential requirements of the post and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement as on the last date of receipt of the applications. They are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess at least the essential qualification laid down for vanous posts as on thelast day of the receipt of the applications. No enquiry asking for advice as to eligibility will be entertained. The prescribed essential qualification is the minimum and the mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for the interview. The duly constituted Screening Committee will adopt its own criteria for short-listing the candidates . The candidate should therefore, mention in the application all the qualifications and experiences in the relevant area over and above the minimum prescribed qualification, supported with documents. Completion of Ph.D. degree will be reckoned from the date of issue of provisional certificate 'notification.
3. The candidates are further required to attach, inter alia, the Ph.D ( submitted 'awarded certificate reflecting the department in/by which the Ph.D is submitted I awarded and the date of submission I awarded also. In case the same are not reflected in the Ph.d submission I award certificate, the candidates are required to attach ( with his online application) any valid document(s) which establish(es) the department where the Ph.d thesis has been submitted or Ph d has been awarded and the date of the same.
How to Apply
2. Online Application will be available on our website http://www.nio.org. It opens at 09.00 am on 30.12.2019 and available to apply till 31.01.2020 up to 5.30 pm.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.To Apply for the job posting from NIO Goa, please click on the Apply Now button below.
Goa PSC Recruitment 2020 - Various Officer and More Vacancies - 9,300 - 34,800 Salary - Apply Now!!!
State Bank of India Recruitment 2020: Various Vacancies: 9,00,000 - 14,00,000 Salary : Check More Details Here
SBI Recruitment 2020: 31,705 - 45,950 Salary - Specialist Cadre Officers Posts - Across India - Apply Now
Government Sector related Jobs
Education Wise Govt Job Vacancies 2020
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 28,168 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 43,777 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 44,955 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 19,667 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 28,399 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 17,797 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Tomorrow Walkins||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|
Top Trending Jobs
|Top Recruitment 2020||Vacancies Count|
|Central Govt Jobs||80,000+ Vacancies|
|Today Current Affair||Read More|
|TRB Recruitment||1060 Vacancies|
|Rajasthan Police Recruitment||5128 Vacancies|
|RPSC Recruitment||843 Vacancies|
|NABARD Recruitment||154 Vacancies|
|C-DAC Noida Recruitment||143 Vacancies|
|Vizag Steel Recruitment||189 Vacancies|
|NPCIL Recruitment||192 Vacancies|
|MAHAGENCO Recruitment||235 Vacancies|
|ITI Limited Recruitment||130 Vacancies|
|IOCL Recruitment||277 Vacancies|
|TNEB Recruitment||2400 Vacancies|
|RCF Recruitment||400 Vacancies|
|Department of Telecommunications Recruitment||101 Vacancies|
|NEKRTC Recruitment||1619 Vacancies|
|MPPGCL Recruitment||209 Vacancies|
Jobs by DesignationVIEW ALL
Jobs by EducationVIEW ALL
Jobs by LocationVIEW ALL
Jobs by Location
Jobs by Education