NIIST Jobs 2019: 01 Junior Hindi Translator Vacancy for Any Post Graduate published on 27th May 2019
|Vacancy 1||Junior Hindi Translator|
|Qualification||Any Post Graduate|
|Salary||Rs. 35,400 - Rs. 1,12,400/-Per Month|
|Experience||0 - 2 years|
|Last Date to Apply||24/06/2019|
1. Designation & Pay: Jr. Hindi Translator - ₹35400-112400 ₹47,328/- (ििभि/ approx.)
2. Essential Qualifications and experience: Master’s degree of a recognized University or equivalent in Hindi or English with English or Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject or as a medium of examination at the degree level; or Master’s degree of a recognized University or equivalent in any subject other than Hindi or English, with Hindi or English medium and English or Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject or as a medium of examination at the degree level; or Master’s degree of a recognized University or equivalent in any subject other than Hindi or English, with Hindi and English as a compulsory or elective subjects or either of the two as the medium of examination and the other as a compulsory or elective subject at degree level; ANDRecognized Diploma or Certificate course in translation from Hindi to English & vice versa or two years’ experience of translation work from Hindi to English and vice versa in Central or State government offices, including Government of India undertaking
3. Desirable: Knowledge at the level of Matriculation of a recognized Board or equivalent of one of the Languages other than Hindi mentioned in the Eighth Schedule of the Constitution.Degree or Diploma in translation from Hindi to English and vice-versa from a recognized University.
4. Job Requirements: The incumbent will be required to translate official documents, correspondences; scientific literature etc. from English to Hindi and vice versa and any other work that may be assigned.
1. All applicants must fulfil the essential requirements of the post and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement as on the closing date of on-line application. They are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess at least the essential qualifications laid down for the post as on the closing date of on-line application. No enquiry asking for advice as to eligibility will be entertained.
2. The prescribed essential qualifications are the minimum and the mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for written test. The decision of Director, CSIR-NIIST in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of applications, mode of selection will be final and binding on the candidates and no enquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this connection from any candidate or his/her agency.
3. The date for determining the upper age limit, qualifications and/or experience shall be the closing date prescribed for receipt of on-line application i.e. 24/06/2019.
4. The post will be governed by the New Pension Scheme applicable w.e.f. 01.01.2004 as notified by the Government of India and adopted by CSIR and other instructions issued on the subject. However, persons selected from other Government Departments/Autonomous Bodies/Public Sector Undertakings/Central Universities having Pension Scheme on GOI pattern and who are presently being governed by old Pension Scheme will continue to be governed by the existing Pension Scheme i.e. CCS (Pension Rules), 1972.
a. Proof of remittance of application fee of Rs.500/- where applicable.
b. Coloured photograph pasted on the form and signed across in full.
c. Self attested photocopy of Date of Birth Certificate.
d. Self attested photocopies of educational qualifications certificates.
e. Self attested photocopy of caste certificate, if applicable.
f. Self attested photocopy of PwD certificate, if applicable.
g. Self attested photocopies of experience certificates, if any.
a. Closing Date: 24/06/2019 at 5:30pm
b. Last date for receipt of hard copy of on-line application: 01/07/2019 up to 5:30PM
2. Skill test.
How to Apply
1. Eligible candidates are required to apply on-line through CSIR-NIIST website http://www.niist.res.in. No other mode of application will be accepted. Online application will be available on CSIR-NIIST website up to 24.06.2019 (5:30 PM).
2. The duly signed print out of the computer generated application form (Hard copy) along with self attested copies of certificates, mark-sheets, testimonials in support of age, educational qualifications, experience, caste certificate, if applicable, and proof of application fee remittance should be sent in an envelope superscribed “Application for the post of Junior Hindi Translator (Post Code: JHT)” by post so as to reach The Controller of Administration, CSIR-National Institute for Interdisciplinary Science and Technology, Industrial Estate P.O, Pappanamcode, Thiruvananthapuram-695019, Kerala on or before 5:30 PM on 01-07-2019.
Government Sector related Jobs
Education Wise Govt Job Vacancies 2019
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 27,077 Vacancies||RS. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 25,138 Vacancies||RS. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate jobs - 19,861 Vacancies||RS. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs - 80,000 + Vacancies||RS. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 15,282 Vacancies||RS. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 18,890 Vacancies||RS. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 8,168 Vacancies||RS. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Tomorrow Walkins||RS. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|
Top Trending Jobs
|Top Recruitment 2019||Vacancies Count|
|Central Govt Jobs||80,000+ Vacancies|
|Indian Bank Recruitment||115 Vacancies|
|HAL Recruitment||6 Vacancies|
|Delhi Home Guards Recruitment||5700 Vacancies|
|Jammu and Kashmir Police Recruitment||2700 Vacancies|
|Delhi Police Recruitment||554 Vacancies|
|NF RAILWAY Recruitment||2605 Vacancies|
|Konkan Railway Recruitment||136 Vacancies|
|CSEB Recruitment||124 Vacancies|
|FCI Recruitment||330 Vacancies|
|BOAT Southern Region Recruitment||660 Vacancies|
|UCIL Recruitment||247 Vacancies|
|KSP Recruitment||3041 Vacancies|
|NABARD Recruitment||1 Vacancies|
|CISF Recruitment||914 Vacancies|
|DRDO Recruitment||383 Vacancies|
Jobs by DesignationVIEW ALL
Jobs by EducationVIEW ALL
Jobs by Location VIEW ALL
|Job Title||Company Name||Eligibility||Last Date|
|Indian Army Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||12TH - Alwar||08/11/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|TATA AIA||Any Graduate,Any Post Graduate||18/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Assistant Section Officer
|Prasar Bharati Jobs 2019 - 30 Vacancies||Any Graduate - New Delhi||01/11/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Specialist, Super Specialist
|ESIC Jobs 2019 - 14 Vacancies||MBBS, Diploma, DNB, MS/MD - Faridabad||15/12/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|HAL Jobs 2019 - 2 Vacancies||BPT - Koraput||20/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|Indian Army Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||B.Pharma, 12TH - Bongaigaon||18/11/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Specialist Cadre Officers
|State Bank of India Jobs 2019 - 76 Vacancies||Any Graduate, B.Tech/B.E, CA, MBA/PGDM - Mumbai||31/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Advisor/ Associate Advisor
|Vizag Steel Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||B.Tech/B.E - Visakhapatnam||17/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|IOCL Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||MBBS, Any Post Graduate - Begusarai||19/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|PNB Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||Any Graduate - New Delhi||18/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|Central Bank of India Jobs 2019 - 40 Vacancies||Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate - Pashchim Champaran, Vaishali, Sitamarhi, Sheohar||25/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Graduate Apprentice, Technician (Diploma) Apprentice
|DRDO Jobs 2019 - 116 Vacancies||B.Tech/B.E, Diploma - Baleshwar||20/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Ward Sahayika, Safaiwali, More Vacancies
|Indian Army Jobs 2019 - 22 Vacancies||10TH - Jabalpur||26/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Senior Resident, Junior Resident
|NLC Jobs 2019 - 14 Vacancies||MBBS, BAMS, PG Diploma, MS/MD - Cuddalore||24/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|HAL Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||Any Post Graduate - Faizabad||31/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Fireman, Fire Engine Driver, Industrial Mazdoor
|Ministry of Defence Jobs 2019 - 11 Vacancies||10TH - Across India||16/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|AAI Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||CA, MBA/PGDM - New Delhi||28/11/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Staff Car Driver
|India Post Jobs 2019 - 5 Vacancies||10TH - Mumbai||23/11/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Assistant Review Officer
|UKPSC Jobs 2019 - 56 Vacancies||Any Graduate - Haridwar||30/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice
|TNEB Jobs 2019 - 500 Vacancies||B.Tech/B.E, Diploma - Coimbatore, Trichy, Chennai||25/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|