UPSC IES Exam 2020 Notification Out
Last updated: Aug 11, 2020 19:02 IST
|Post Name||Indian Economic Service Examination 2020|
|No of Posts||15 Posts|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date to Apply||01/09/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Across India|
All candidates (male/female/transgender) are requested to carefully read the Rules of Indian Economic Service Examination notified by the Government (Ministry of Finance, Department of Economic Affairs) and this Notice of Examination derived from these Rules. Candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for admission to the Examination. Their admission at all the stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. Mere issue of e-Admission Certificate to the candidate will not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by the Commission. Verification of eligibility conditions with reference to original documents is taken up only after the candidate has qualified for Interview/Personality Test. The Commission takes up verification of eligibility conditions with reference to original documents only after the candidate has qualified for Interview/Personality Test.
1. Exam: Indian Economic Service Examination 2020
2. The centres and the date of holding the examination as mentioned above are liable to be changed at the discretion of the Commission. Applicants should note that there will be a ceiling on the number of candidates allotted to each of the Centres, except Chennai, Delhi, Dispur, Kolkata and Ahmedabad. Allotment of Centres will be on the “first-applyfirst allot” basis, and once the capacity of a particular Centre is attained, the same will be frozen. Applicants, who cannot get a Centre of their Choice due to ceiling, will be required to choose a Centre from the remaining ones. Applicants are, thus, advised that they may apply early so that they could get a Centre of their choice
3. Eligibility Conditions :
A candidate must be either :—
(a) a citizen of India; or
(b) a subject of Nepal; or
(c) a subject of Bhutan; or
(d) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January, 1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India; or
(e) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia or Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India :
4. Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c), (d) & (e) above shall be person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
5. A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary may be admitted to the examination but the offer of appointment may be given only after the necessary eligibility certificate has been issued to him/her by the Government of India.
6. Minimum Educational Qualifications : A candidate for the Indian Economic Service must have obtained a Post-Graduate Degree in Economics/Applied Economics/Business Economics/ Econometrics from a University incorporated by of an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational Institutes established by an Act Parliament or declared to be deemed as University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or a Foreign University approved by the Central Government from time to time.
7. Physical Standards : Candidates must be physically fit according to physical standard for admission to Indian Economic Service Examination, 2020 as per Regulations given in Appendix III of the rules for the Indian Economic Service Examination, 2020 published in Gazette of India dated 11th August, 2020.
8. The candidates should note that no request for change of centre will be entertained. All the examination centres for the examination will cater to the examination for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities also.
9. The approximate number of vacancies to be filled through the Indian Economic Service Examination, 2020 is 15.
NOTE : 01 vacancy has been kept reserved for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities in the category of Deaf or Hard of Hearing.
Candidates are requested to keep ready the attested copies of the following documents for submission to the Commission soon after the declaration of the result of the written part of the part of the examination which is likely to be declared in the month of December, 2020.
1. Certificate of Age.
2. Certificate of Educational Qualification indicating the Subjects.
3. Certificate in support of claim to belong to Schedule Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Other Backward Classes, Economically Weaker Sections where applicable.
4. Certificate in support of claim for age/fee concession, where applicable.
5. Certificate in support of being persons with Benchmark Disability (where applicable). Immediately after declaration of result of the written part of the examination, successful candidates may be intimated by the Commission electronically and they shall be asked to submit Detailed Application Form (DAF) online. The successful candidates have to send the printout of this DAF with each page duly signed along with the attested copies of the above mentioned certificates of the above mentioned certificates to the Commission at that time.
1. Incomplete or defective applications shall be summarily rejected. No representation or correspondence regarding such rejection shall be entertained under any circumstances.
2. A candidate who has appeared at an examination the passing of which would render them eligible to appear at this examination, but has not been informed of the result, may apply for admission to the examination. A candidate who intends to appear at such a qualifying examination may also apply. Such a candidate will be admitted to the examination, if otherwise eligible, but his/her admission would be deemed to be provisional and subject to cancellation, if his/her does not produce the proof of having passed the requisite qualifying examination along with the Detailed Application Form which will be required to be submitted by the candidate who qualify on the results of the written part of the examination. Such proof of passing the requisite examination should be dated earlier than the due date (closing date) of Detailed Application Form of the Indian Economic Service Examination, 2020.
3. In exceptional cases, the Union Public Service Commission may treat a candidate, who has none of the foregoing qualification, as a qualified candidate provided that he/she has passed examinations conducted by other institutions the standard of which in the opinion of the Commission, justifies his/her admission to the examination.
4. A candidate who is otherwise qualified but who has taken a degree from a Foreign University may also apply to the Commission and may be admitted to the examination at the discretion of the Commission.
5. Candidate should note that only the Date of Birth as recorded in the Matriculation/Higher Secondary Examination Certificate or an equivalent certificate as on the date of submission of applications will be accepted by the Commission, and no subsequent request for its change will be considered or granted.
6. Candidates should also note that once Date of Birth has been submitted by them in the application form and entered in records of the Commission for the purpose of admission to an Examination, no change will be allowed subsequently (or at any other Examination of the Commission) on any grounds whatsoever.
7. The candidate should exercise due care while entering their date of birth in respective column of the Online Application Form for the Examination. If on verification at any subsequent stage, any variation is found in their date of birth from the one entered in their matriculation or equivalent Examination certificate, disciplinary action will be taken against them by the Commission under the Rules.
8. The age concession under Para 3(II)(b)(iv) and (v) will be admissible to Exservicemen i.e. a person who has served in any rank whether as combatant or non-combatant in the Regular Army, Navy and Air Force of the Indian Union and who either has been retired or relieved or discharged from such service whether at his own request or being relieved by the employer after earning his or her pension.
9. Notwithstanding the provisions of age relaxation under para 3(II)(b)(vi) above, a person with Benchmark Disabilities will be considered to be eligible for appointment only if he/she (after such physical examination as the Government or appointing authority as the case may be, may prescribed) if found to satisfy the requirement of physical and medical standard for the concerned Services/ Posts to be allocated to the persons with Benchmark Disabilities by the Government
10. The details of Functional Classification (FC) and Physical Requirements (PR) of each service is indicated in this Notice which are identified and prescribed by the concerned Cadre Controlling Authority (CCA) as per the provisions of Section 33 and 34 of the Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016. Only those category (ies) of disability (ies) mentioned in the Notice shall apply for the examination under Persons with Benchmark Disability (PwBD) categories. Therefore, the candidates belonging to the Persons with Benchmark Disability categories are advised to read it carefully before applying for the examination.
Selection Procedure :
1. The examination shall be conducted according to the following plan— Part I-Written examination carrying a maximum of 1000 marks in the subjects as shown below.
2. Part II-Viva voce of such candidates as may be called by the Commission carrying a maximum of 200 marks.
i. General English - 100 - 3 hrs.
ii. General Studies - 100 - 3 hrs.
iii. General Economics-I - 200 - 3 hrs.
iv. General Economics-II - 200 - 3 hrs.
v. General Economics-III - 200 - 3 hrs.
vi. Indian Economics - 200 - 3 hrs.
3. Viva voce—The candidate will be interviewed by a Board of competent and unbiased observers who will have before them a record of his/her career. The object of the interview is to assess his/her suitability for the service for which he/she has competed. The interview is intended to supplement the written examination for testing the general and specialised knowledge and abilities for the candidate. The candidate will be expected to have taken an intelligent interest not only in his/her subjects of academic study but also in events which are happening around him/her both within and outside his/her own State or Country as well as in modern currents of thought and in new discoveries which should rouse the curiosity of well-educated youth
How to Apply :
1. Candidates are required to apply online only by using the website https//www.upsconline.nic.in Brief instructions for filling up the online Application Form have been given in Appendix-II. Detailed instructions are available on the above mentioned website.
2. Candidate should have details of one Photo ID Card viz. Aadhaar Card/Voter Card/PAN Card/ Passport/Driving Licence/Any other Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government. The details of this Photo ID Card will have to be provided by the candidate while filling up the online application form. The candidates will have to upload a scanned copy of the Photo ID whose details have been provided in the online application by him/ her. This Photo ID Card will be used for all future referencing and the candidate is advised to carry this Photo ID Card while appearing for Examination/Personality Test.
3. The Commission has introduced the facility of withdrawal of Application for those candidates who do not want to appear for the Examination. In this regard, Instructions are mentioned in Appendix-II(B) of this Examination Notice.
4. (I) The Online Applications can be filled up to 01st September, 2020 till 18.00 Hours.
(II) The online Applications can be withdrawn from 08.09.2020 to 14.09.2020 till 6.00 PM. Detailed instructions regarding withdrawal of Applications is available at Appendix-II (B).
5. The eligible candidates shall be issued an e-Admission Certificate three weeks before the commencement of the examination. The e-Admission Certificate will be made available in the UPSC website [https//www.upsconline.nic.in] for downloading by candidates. No Admission Certificate will be sent by post. All the applicants are required to provide valid and active E-Mail I.D. while filling up Online Application Form as the Commission may use electronic mode for contacting them.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
Click Official Notification button to read about job notification from UPSC.To Apply for the job posting from UPSC, please click on the Apply Now button below.
Election Commission of India Recruitment 2020 - Data Entry Operator Grade B Vacancies - 92300 Salary - Apply Now
Election Commission of India Recruitment 2020 - Data Entry Operator Grade D Vacancies - 112400 Salary - Apply Now
Government Sector related Jobs
Education Wise Govt Job Vacancies 2020
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 19,925 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 35,290 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 41,216 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 15,597 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 13,316 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 7,279 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Tomorrow Walkins||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|
Top Trending Jobs
|Top Recruitment 2020||Vacancies Count|
|Central Govt Jobs||80,000+ Vacancies|
|Today Current Affair||Read More|
|NF RAILWAY Recruitment||4499 Vacancies|
|HAL Recruitment||2001 Vacancies|
|Zilla Parishad Pune Recruitment||1120 Vacancies|
|AIIMS Delhi Recruitment||4475 Vacancies|
|UPSC Recruitment||943 Vacancies|
|SSC Recruitment||6039 Vacancies|
|Bank of India Recruitment||28 Vacancies|
|KPSC Recruitment||1788 Vacancies|
|ONGC Recruitment||4205 Vacancies|
|AAI Recruitment||180 Vacancies|
|SBI Recruitment||3850 Vacancies|
|JKSSB Recruitment||10464 Vacancies|
|CRPF Recruitment||856 Vacancies|
|Recruitment and Assessment Centre Recruitment||311 Vacancies|
|MSCWB Recruitment||1293 Vacancies|
Jobs by DesignationVIEW ALL
Jobs by EducationVIEW ALL
Jobs by LocationVIEW ALL
- Across India (23911)
- Hyderabad (882)
- Patna (7005)
- Bangalore (5235)
- New Delhi (6076)
- Pune (1732)
- Chandigarh (136)
- Chennai (613)
- Indore (30)
- Bhubaneshwar (3923)
- Lucknow (995)
- Kolkata (1778)
- Guwahati (807)
- Jaipur (334)
- Mumbai (897)
- Ahmedabad (78)
- Agra (3)
- Shimla (23)
- Sonepat (4)
- Siliguri (1)
- Other Locations
- HPPSC Admit Card 2020
- SSC WR Result 2020
- NABARD Office Admit Card 2020
- Indian Army Admit card 2020
- NCL Admit Card 2020
- MCC Result 2020
- AIIMS Bhopal Interview Schedule 2020
- Andhra Pradesh PSC Result 2020
- CRPF Admit Card 2020
- HSSC Admit Card 2020
- ICMR Result 2020
- BTSC Result 2020
- AP Grama Sachivalayam Syllabus 2020
- DLSC Malda Admit Card 2020
- KPSC Admit Card 2020
- UPPSC Admit Card 2020
- SLPRB Assam Admit card 2020
- Arunachal Pradesh PSC Admit Card 2020
- Kerala PSC Result 2020
- DNH SSB Admit Card 2020
- Tiruvallur District Court Admit Card 2020
- IIT ISM Dhanbad Admit Card 2020
- AFCAT Admit Card 2020
- Andhra Pradesh PSC Admit Card 2020
- Indian Coast Guard Result 2020
- RSMSSB Result 2020
- Dibrugarh University Result 2020
- TS EAMCET 2020 Admit Card
- GRAU Result 2020
- GGSIPU Date Sheets 2020
- CUJ Admit Card 2020
- SGRDUHS Result 2020
- GBPUAT Exam Time Table 2020
- Chandigarh Government School Admission 2020-21
- Kumaun University Result 2020
- BSEB Dummy Admit Card 2021
- ILICAT 2020 Application Form
- BITS HD Exam Date 2020
- MLSU Result 2020
- RTU Results 2020
- IGNOU Exam Date Sheet 2020
- UPTU Date Sheet 2020
- BITSAT 2020 Exam Date
- Assam JMEE 2020 Exam Date
- Jharkhand Polytechnic 2020 Application Form
- ILSAT Admit Card 2020
- RULET 2020 Application Form
- RULET 2020 Exam Dates
- Lucknow University Exam Scheme 2020
- NIT Arunachal Pradesh Result 2020
- NIT Arunachal Pradesh Academic Calender 2020
- GATE 2021 Exam Important Dates
Latest Breaking News
Afilmywap illegally leaks Project Power Movie Online
D-Railed Movie illegally leaked on Bolly4u
Tamilyogi illegal Torrent Website leaked In the Tall Grass movie Online
9xmovies illegally leaks Khuda Haafiz Movie Online
Johnny English Strikes Again Movie illegally leaked on Khatrimaza
Filmyzilla illegal Torrent Website leaked Khuda Haafiz movie Online
Moviesda illegally leaks Lockup Movie Online
Ice Quake Movie illegally leaked on Moviesflix
Isaimini illegal Torrent Website leaked Thirupathi Samy Kudumbam movie Online
Khuda Haafiz Movie illegally leaked on Movierulz
Gold Rate In Top Cities
- Gold Rate in Ahmedabad
- Gold Rate in Bangalore
- Gold Rate in Chennai
- Gold Rate in Coimbatore
- Gold Rate in Delhi
- Gold Rate in Hyderabad
- Gold Rate in Kerala
- Gold Rate in Kochi
- Gold Rate in Kolhapur
- Gold Rate in Kolkata
- Gold Rate in Mumbai
- Gold Rate in Pondicherry
- Gold Rate in Pune
- Gold Rate in Tiruchirapalli
- Gold Rate in Vijayawada
- Gold Rate in Visakhapatnam
Silver Rate In Top Cities
- Silver Rate in Chennai
- Silver Rate in Mumbai
- Silver Rate in Delhi
- Silver Rate in Kolkata
- Silver Rate in Bangalore
- Silver Rate in Hyderabad
- Silver Rate in Coimbatore
- Silver Rate in Madurai
- Silver Rate in Kerala
- Silver Rate in Pune
- Silver Rate in Vadodara
- Silver Rate in Ahmedabad
- Silver Rate in Jaipur
- Silver Rate in Lucknow
- Silver Rate in Vijayawada
- Silver Rate in Patna
- Silver Rate in Nagpur
- Silver Rate in Chandigarh
- Silver Rate in Surat
- Silver Rate in Bhubaneswar
- Silver Rate in Mangalore
- Silver Rate in Visakhapatnam
- Silver Rate in Nashik
- Silver Rate in Mysore