NID Recruitment 2020 - Purchase and Stores Officer Vacancies - 2,08,700 Salary - Apply Now
Last updated: Jul 28, 2020 16:21 IST
|Post Name||Purchase and Stores Officer|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 67,700 - Rs. 2,08,700/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||14/08/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Gujarat Govt Jobs|
The Institute invites applications from the eligible candidates for the above post on Direct Recruitment basis.
1. Purchase & Stores Officer for its NID Ahmedabad Campus
2. Post Name: Purchase and Stores Officer
3. Scale of Pay : Pay Level - 11 (67700 - 208700) of the Pay Matrix (6th CPC PB-3; GP - Rs. 6600)
4. Eligibility Criteria for filling up the post on Direct Recruitment basis:
Essential : i) Master degree in any discipline from a recognized University. Working knowledge in computers.
ii) A minimum of ten years of relevant experience in the purchase procedures in Central/ State Government Organisation/ Central or State Government funded Institutions of Higher Education or Central PSUs following Government of India's purchase procedures. Out of the total ten years of experience mentioned above, minimum five years experience should be on a Supervisory Position carrying Pay Level-9 of the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC (GP of Rs. 5400 in 6th CPC) or in case of other pay structures, current gross pay should be Rs. 80,000/- p.m. or above.
5. Desirable: Familiarity with the Govt. of India’s GFR Purchase and Procurement procedures, GeM Process, purchase through imports, material management, disposal of old obsolete goods processes, etc. Good command over written and oral communication skills are desirable.
6. Job Description :
i. Implementing and Supervising the institute’s Purchase and Stores processes.
ii. Evaluating vendors, negotiating contracts and preparing various reports including cost analyses.
iii. Empanelment of vendors, suppliers, service providers.
iv. Track orders and ensure timely delivery
v. Review quality of purchased products
vi. Maintain updated records of purchased products, delivery information and invoices
vii. Import of goods processes
viii. Inventory Management of Stores and Consumables
1. Reservation and relaxation in age limit for eligible categories as per Govt. of India Rules.
2. The Institute reserves the right to relax age limit in exceptional cases having higher and relevant experiences, or in the case of persons already holding analogous positions in an Institution of National Importance/ Centrally funded Institution / University / Research Institution.
3. Full time regular/ confirmed employees of NID Ahmedabad and its campuses, subject to fulfilment of the eligibility criteria including relevant experience, qualifications, etc may be considered for age-relaxation of up to three years in upper age limit mentioned against each post.
4. The Institute also reserves the right to reject any or all the applications without assigning any reasons thereof.
5. The Institute reserves the right to offer appointment on contract/ lower position than applied for.
6. The Institute reserves the right to empanel/ waitlist candidate(s) for future vacancies.
7. Degrees etc in support of educational qualifications should have been awarded by a recognized University / Institute.
8. NID will retain data of online applications received from non-shortlisted candidates only for a period of six months after completion of recruitment process i.e. the issuance of offer letter to the selected candidate. Thereafter, No RTI on the subject shall be entertained.
9. Candidates from the above referred Government/ semi-Government/ Autonomous Institutions will also have to submit a certificate from the employer/competent authority at the time of interview that no vigilance/ disciplinary case is either pending or contemplated against him/her.
10. Candidates are not required to attach copies of any educational, experience etc certificates at the time of applying. All relevant certificates in original with a self-attested copy will be required at the time of interview. At the time of interview, shortlisted candidate will be required to carry his/her educational qualifications certificates, experience, age, caste/disability certificate-if applicable and current salary certificate/payslip from the existing employer or from the last employer.
Selection Procedure :
1. Mere eligibility will not entitle any candidate for being called for interview. The decision of the Institute in all matters will be final. No correspondence will be entertained from the candidates in connection with the process of selection / interview. Canvassing in any manner would entail disqualification of the candidature.
2. If the number of applicants for a particular post is large, the Institute reserves the right to call only the requisite number of candidates for selection process after screening and shortlisting in consideration of candidates’ qualification, suitability, relevant experience, etc.
How to Apply :
1. For details on the posts, eligibility criteria, job description, how to apply, online application form etc. visit www.nid.edu/careers.
2. Last date of submission of online application is 14th August 2020 (up to 05:00 p.m. IST).
3. Any modification, addendum, etc. will be posted on the above referred website only.
4. For essential and desirable qualifications and experience required, age limit, job descriptions, pay and allowances, general instructions on recruitment process, online application form and how to apply etc. visit www.nid.edu/careers. Any addendum, corrigendum, extension of dates etc. to the above recruitments shall be notified on the above website only.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
Click Official Notification button to read about job notification from NID.To Apply for the job posting from NID, please click on the Apply Now button below.
ECIL Recruitment 2020 - Technical Assistant/ Scientific Assistant Vacancies - 19,864 Salary - Apply Now
Institute for Post Graduate Teaching and Research in Ayurveda Recruitment 2020 - Senior Research Fellow Vacancies - Apply Now
SMC Recruitment 2020 - Deputy Project Officer , Zoo Superintendent , and More Vacancies Vacancies - 38,100 Salary - Apply Now
Government Sector related Jobs
Education Wise Govt Job Vacancies 2020
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 16,487 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 30,722 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 25,519 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 8,121 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 10,002 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 6,282 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Tomorrow Walkins||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|
Top Trending Jobs
|Top Recruitment 2020||Vacancies Count|
|Central Govt Jobs||80,000+ Vacancies|
|Today Current Affair||Read More|
|UPSC Recruitment||1024 Vacancies|
|SSC Recruitment||5897 Vacancies|
|Bank of India Recruitment||28 Vacancies|
|KPSC Recruitment||2081 Vacancies|
|VMC Recruitment||297 Vacancies|
|BEL Recruitment||122 Vacancies|
|ONGC Recruitment||4186 Vacancies|
|AAI Recruitment||180 Vacancies|
|SBI Recruitment||3850 Vacancies|
|JKSSB Recruitment||10464 Vacancies|
|National Board of Examinations Recruitment||90 Vacancies|
|CRPF Recruitment||789 Vacancies|
|UCIL Recruitment||137 Vacancies|
|Recruitment and Assessment Centre Recruitment||311 Vacancies|
|MSCWB Recruitment||1293 Vacancies|
Jobs by DesignationVIEW ALL
Jobs by EducationVIEW ALL
Jobs by LocationVIEW ALL
- ESIC Result 2020
- RPSC Result 2020
- Gauhati High Court Result
- Mizoram PSC Result 2020
- DSSSB Result 2020
- HPSC Interview Schedule 2020
- AFCAT Result 2020
- MP TET Admit Card 2020
- DRDO Interview Schedule 2020
- SSC Result 2020
- BECIL Admit Card 2020
- UKSSSC Syllabus 2020
- UPSC Exam Pattern
- Bihar Police Admit Card 2020
- TSSDCL Admit Card 2020
- TSPSC Admit Card 2020
- Delhi University Result 2020
- Kerala High Court Result 2020
- Kerala PSC Result 2020
- Delhi Police Head Constable Syllabus 2020
- HSSC Result 2020
- WBPSC Admit Card 2020
- UPPSC Admit Card 2020
- KSP Admit Card 2020
- SMC Admit Card 2020
- KPSC Admit Card 2020
- HITSEEE 2020 Application Form
- Osmania University Result 2020
- DEI Entrance Test Result 2020
- Siddharth University Result 2020
- SGGU Result 2020
- CUEE 2020 Application Form
- WBSCTE Diploma Results 2020
- AIPMST Admit card 2020
- Kumaun University Result 2020
- MGU Degree Results 2020
- VITEEE 2020 Result
- Visva Bharati University Result 2020
- KMAT Exam Pattern 2020
- KMAT Syllabus 2020
- Tamil Nadu SSLC Result 2020
- NIOS Class 12th result 2020
- NUALS Admission 2020
- MJPRU Result 2020
- KUK Result 2020
- Assam HSLC Result 2020
- RGPV Syllabus 2020
- VITEEE Counselling 2020
- Lucknow University Exam Scheme 2020
- JIPMER PG 2020 Counselling
- DDU Result 2020
- PTU Syllabus 2020
Latest Breaking News
Sdmoviespoint illegally leaks Virgin Bhanupriya Movie Online
Jalshamoviez illegal Torrent Website leaked Dil Bechara movie Online
Filmygod illegally leaks Shakuntala Devi Movie Online
Skymovies illegal Torrent Website leaked The Expendables 3 movie Online
Sdmoviespoint illegally leaks Lootcase Movie Online
Yaari Dosti Movie illegally leaked on Movie4me
Desiremovies illegal Torrent Website leaked Siruthai movie Online
Extramovies illegally leaks Coach Carter Movie Online
Gandhi Fer Aa Gea Movie illegally leaked on Rdxhd
Katmoviehd illegal Torrent Website leaked Raat Akeli Hai movie Online
Gold Rate In Top Cities
- Gold Rate in Ahmedabad
- Gold Rate in Bangalore
- Gold Rate in Chennai
- Gold Rate in Coimbatore
- Gold Rate in Delhi
- Gold Rate in Hyderabad
- Gold Rate in Kerala
- Gold Rate in Kochi
- Gold Rate in Kolhapur
- Gold Rate in Kolkata
- Gold Rate in Mumbai
- Gold Rate in Pondicherry
- Gold Rate in Pune
- Gold Rate in Tiruchirapalli
- Gold Rate in Vijayawada
- Gold Rate in Visakhapatnam
Silver Rate In Top Cities
- Silver Rate in Chennai
- Silver Rate in Mumbai
- Silver Rate in Delhi
- Silver Rate in Kolkata
- Silver Rate in Bangalore
- Silver Rate in Hyderabad
- Silver Rate in Coimbatore
- Silver Rate in Madurai
- Silver Rate in Kerala
- Silver Rate in Pune
- Silver Rate in Vadodara
- Silver Rate in Ahmedabad
- Silver Rate in Jaipur
- Silver Rate in Lucknow
- Silver Rate in Vijayawada
- Silver Rate in Patna
- Silver Rate in Nagpur
- Silver Rate in Chandigarh
- Silver Rate in Surat
- Silver Rate in Bhubaneswar
- Silver Rate in Mangalore
- Silver Rate in Visakhapatnam
- Silver Rate in Nashik
- Silver Rate in Mysore