NID Recruitment 2020 - Chief Administrative Officer Vacancies - 2,09,200 Salary - Apply Now
Last updated: Jul 28, 2020 16:21 IST
|Post Name||Chief Administrative Officer|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 78,800 - Rs. 2,09,200/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||14/08/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Gujarat Govt Jobs|
The Institute invites online applications from the eligible candidates for the recruitment of Chief Administrative Officer, Purchase & Stores Officer, Senior Civil Engineer (Retd. only), Assistant Civil Engineer.
A. The Institute invites applications from the eligible candidates for the above post on Direct Recruitment basis. This post is to be filled from September 2020.
1. Post Name: Chief Administrative Officer
2. Scale of Pay : Pay Level - 12 (78800-209200) of the Pay Matrix (6th CPC PB-3; GP - Rs. 7600)
3. Eligibility Criteria for filling up the post on Direct Recruitment basis:
Essential : i) Master Degree in any discipline of a recognized institute or University. Working Knowledge in computer.
ii) A minimum of ten years of relevant administrative experience in a Government/ Educational/Research Institution/ Private Organisation. The candidate would be expected to have familiarity with academic and administrative activities and working procedures in higher educational institutions preferably in design, fashion, technology or similar institution. Out of the total ten years of experience mentioned above, minimum five years’ experience should be in General Administration and Establishment matters on an administrative post carrying Pay Level-11 of the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC (GP of Rs. 6600 in 6th CPC) or in case of other pay structures, current gross pay should be Rs. 1,00,000/- p.m. or above.
4. Desirable: Experience of computer systems for information processing and retrieval. Preference to be given to those who have had experience of working in design or similar institution in an analogous post.
5. Job Description :
i.CAO shall be in charge of the General Administration/ Establishment/ Service matters and Land-building & Maintenance, Purchase & Stores activities of the Institute and its campuses, Liaisoning with the Government of India and other authorities on implementation of various directives and such other administrative responsibilities as may be entrusted to him by the Director.
ii. CAO shall chair such Committees and Panels as may be nominated by the Director and carry out such other tasks and functions as may be entrusted by the Director.
iii. CAO shall exercise such administrative and financial powers as per the Delegation of Administrative and Financial Powers as delegated by the Governing Council,from time to time.
iv. Liaison with the DPIIT for submission of required information, monthly progress reports complying with various conditions of Establishment, Administration, etc. matters.
6. Chief Administrative Officer for its NID Ahmedabad Campus
1. Reservation and relaxation in age limit for eligible categories as per Govt. of India Rules.
2. The Institute reserves the right to relax age limit in exceptional cases having higher and relevant experiences, or in the case of persons already holding analogous positions in an Institution of National Importance/ Centrally funded Institution / University / Research Institution.
3. Full time regular/ confirmed employees of NID Ahmedabad and its campuses, subject to fulfilment of the eligibility criteria including relevant experience, qualifications, etc may be considered for age-relaxation of up to three years in upper age limit mentioned against each post.
4. The Institute also reserves the right to reject any or all the applications without assigning any reasons thereof.
5. The Institute reserves the right to offer appointment on contract/ lower position than applied for.
6. The Institute reserves the right to empanel/ waitlist candidate(s) for future vacancies.
7. Degrees etc in support of educational qualifications should have been awarded by a recognized University / Institute.
8. NID will retain data of online applications received from non-shortlisted candidates only for a period of six months after completion of recruitment process i.e. the issuance of offer letter to the selected candidate. Thereafter, No RTI on the subject shall be entertained.
9. Candidates from the above referred Government/ semi-Government/ Autonomous Institutions will also have to submit a certificate from the employer/competent authority at the time of interview that no vigilance/ disciplinary case is either pending or contemplated against him/her.
10. Candidates are not required to attach copies of any educational, experience etc certificates at the time of applying. All relevant certificates in original with a self-attested copy will be required at the time of interview. At the time of interview, shortlisted candidate will be required to carry his/her educational qualifications certificates, experience, age, caste/disability certificate-if applicable and current salary certificate/payslip from the existing employer or from the last employer.
Selection Procedure :
1. Mere eligibility will not entitle any candidate for being called for interview. The decision of the Institute in all matters will be final. No correspondence will be entertained from the candidates in connection with the process of selection / interview. Canvassing in any manner would entail disqualification of the candidature.
2. If the number of applicants for a particular post is large, the Institute reserves the right to call only the requisite number of candidates for selection process after screening and shortlisting in consideration of candidates’ qualification, suitability, relevant experience, etc.
How to Apply :
1. For details on the posts, eligibility criteria, job description, how to apply, online application form etc. visit www.nid.edu/careers.
2. Last date of submission of online application is 14th August 2020 (up to 05:00 p.m. IST).
3. Any modification, addendum, etc. will be posted on the above referred website only.
4. For essential and desirable qualifications and experience required, age limit, job descriptions, pay and allowances, general instructions on recruitment process, online application form and how to apply etc. visit www.nid.edu/careers. Any addendum, corrigendum, extension of dates etc. to the above recruitments shall be notified on the above website only.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
Click Official Notification button to read about job notification from NID.To Apply for the job posting from NID, please click on the Apply Now button below.
Walk In Interview! SDAU Recruitment 2020 - Young Professional I Vacancies - 15,000 Salary - Apply Now
Indian Army Recruitment 2020 - Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical /Inventory Management Vacancies - Apply Now
Government Sector related Jobs
Education Wise Govt Job Vacancies 2020
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 17,225 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 31,029 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 27,745 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 7,222 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 8,563 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 5,287 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Tomorrow Walkins||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|
Top Trending Jobs
|Top Recruitment 2020||Vacancies Count|
|Central Govt Jobs||80,000+ Vacancies|
|Today Current Affair||Read More|
|AIIMS Delhi Recruitment||4436 Vacancies|
|India Post Recruitment||3933 Vacancies|
|UPSC Recruitment||1048 Vacancies|
|SSC Recruitment||5897 Vacancies|
|Bank of India Recruitment||28 Vacancies|
|KPSC Recruitment||2081 Vacancies|
|VMC Recruitment||297 Vacancies|
|BEL Recruitment||122 Vacancies|
|ONGC Recruitment||4182 Vacancies|
|AAI Recruitment||181 Vacancies|
|SBI Recruitment||3850 Vacancies|
|JKSSB Recruitment||10464 Vacancies|
|CRPF Recruitment||789 Vacancies|
|UCIL Recruitment||137 Vacancies|
|Recruitment and Assessment Centre Recruitment||311 Vacancies|
Jobs by DesignationVIEW ALL
Jobs by EducationVIEW ALL
Jobs by LocationVIEW ALL
- Across India (22674)
- Hyderabad (193)
- Patna (4753)
- Bangalore (2583)
- New Delhi (6242)
- Pune (220)
- Chandigarh (107)
- Chennai (218)
- Indore (14)
- Bhubaneshwar (3855)
- Lucknow (1159)
- Kolkata (1581)
- Guwahati (904)
- Jaipur (314)
- Mumbai (422)
- Ahmedabad (1442)
- Shimla (36)
- Sonepat (7)
- Siliguri (2)
- Other Locations
- Assam Police Admit Card 2020
- UPSC Exam 2020
- UPSC Previous Year Question Papers
- IBPS Exam Pattern 2020
- SLPRB Assam Admit card 2020
- PPSC Admit Card 2020
- HEC Admit Card 2020
- RRC WR Admit Card 2020
- ECIL Admit Card 2020
- JMI Admit Card 2020
- Tiruppur District Court Admit Card 2020
- RRB Admit Card 2020
- ESIC Result 2020
- SSC WR Rejected List 2020
- RRB Mumbai Admit Card 2020
- NIN Admit Card 2020
- Mizoram PSC Result 2020
- UPSC Exam Calendar 2020
- Kerala PSC Result 2020
- ANSC Bank Admit Card 2020
- DFDA Goa Admit Card 2020
- DNH Administration Admit Card 2020
- Delhi Cantonment Board Admit Card 2020
- OPSC Admit card 2020
- ESIC DV Schedule 2020
- Mizoram PSC Rejection List 2020
- RGUHS Time Table 2020
- JAC 12th Time Table 2020
- VTU Time Table 2020
- AKTU Admit Card 2020
- Odisha HSC Rechecking Result 2020
- ANU Time Table 2020
- VBU Result 2020
- AIL LET 2020 Admit Card
- Jammu University Date Sheet 2020
- CBSE Compartment Exam 2020
- GATE 2021 Registration
- DU OBE Exam 2020
- RBSE 8th Result 2020
- NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Maths
- NCERT Solutions for Class 9 Maths
- HBSE Compartment Online Form 2020
- AMU Entrance Exam Dates 2020
- TN SSLC Result 2020
- Mangalore University Time Table 2020
- GATE Admit Card 2021
- TNAU 2020 Application Form
- GCET 2020 Counselling
- DU Date Sheet 2020
- Bharathiyar University Admission 2020
- YCMOU Result 2020
- Bundelkhand University Entrance Exam Syllabus 2020
Latest Breaking News
Desiremovies illegal Torrent Website leaked Avengers: Infinity War Movie Online
Sdmoviespoint illegally leaks Shakuntala Devi Movie Online
Skymovies illegal Torrent Website leaked Drishyam movie Online
Bulbbul Movie illegally leaked on Filmygod
Jalshamoviez illegally leaks Pencil Movie Online
Daaka Movie illegally leaked on Movie4me
Dil Bechara Movie illegally leaked on Rdxhd
Katmoviehd illegal Torrent Website leaked Malibu Rescue: The Next Wave movie Online
Raees Movie illegally leaked on Filmywap
Moviezwap illegally leaks Shivaji Surathkal Movie Online
Gold Rate In Top Cities
- Gold Rate in Ahmedabad
- Gold Rate in Bangalore
- Gold Rate in Chennai
- Gold Rate in Coimbatore
- Gold Rate in Delhi
- Gold Rate in Hyderabad
- Gold Rate in Kerala
- Gold Rate in Kochi
- Gold Rate in Kolhapur
- Gold Rate in Kolkata
- Gold Rate in Mumbai
- Gold Rate in Pondicherry
- Gold Rate in Pune
- Gold Rate in Tiruchirapalli
- Gold Rate in Vijayawada
- Gold Rate in Visakhapatnam
Silver Rate In Top Cities
- Silver Rate in Chennai
- Silver Rate in Mumbai
- Silver Rate in Delhi
- Silver Rate in Kolkata
- Silver Rate in Bangalore
- Silver Rate in Hyderabad
- Silver Rate in Coimbatore
- Silver Rate in Madurai
- Silver Rate in Kerala
- Silver Rate in Pune
- Silver Rate in Vadodara
- Silver Rate in Ahmedabad
- Silver Rate in Jaipur
- Silver Rate in Lucknow
- Silver Rate in Vijayawada
- Silver Rate in Patna
- Silver Rate in Nagpur
- Silver Rate in Chandigarh
- Silver Rate in Surat
- Silver Rate in Bhubaneswar
- Silver Rate in Mangalore
- Silver Rate in Visakhapatnam
- Silver Rate in Nashik
- Silver Rate in Mysore