NIAB Recruitment 2020 - Scientists Post - Check salary and other Job details
Last updated: Jan 07,2020 13:21 IST
|Post Name||Scientist F|
|No of Posts||02 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply||04/02/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Telangana Govt Jobs|
NIAB is looking for Scientists and visionary academic leaders with outstanding record of research accomplishments to establish strong centers of research to address the problems of livestock. Persons having effective interpersonal and leadership skills with commitment to work effectively with colleagues as part of inter-disciplinary team are required. NIAB is looking for dedicated and committed Scientists who believe in institution building and have a passion for academic excellence and quality research for filling the following vacant positions :
1. Method of Recruitment Deputation (ISTC)/Absorption failing which Direct recruitment.
2. Essential Qualification for Direct Recruits: Ph.D. in Veterinary Sciences / Animal Sciences / Modern biology / Life Sciences or equivalent from a recognized University with 7 years of post Ph.D R&D experience in the advertised area with original work as evidenced by patents or publications in top ranked peer-reviewed journals; strong potential for securing and sustaining independent and collaborative extramural funding.
3. Job Description The selected candidates are supposed to work on genetic and health improvement of Livestock using modern tools of biotechnology in addition to own research programme, he/she is expected to provide support to other research projects at NIAB. The selected candidates are also expected to lead the HRD programme of the Institute and teach at PG level. In addition, candidates have to attract extra-mural funding to establish and lead research programs.
4. Areas under which applications are invited: (i) Animal Nutrition (ii) Animal Transgenesis with modern tools of gene editing (iii) Drug / nutrient / vaccine delivery using nano particles / nanofibers.
|Post Name||Scientist B|
|No of Posts||01 Post|
|Last Date to Apply||04/02/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Telangana Govt Jobs|
1. Method of Recruitment Direct recruitment.
2. Essential Qualification for Direct Recruits: M.V.Sc / M.Sc / M.Tech or equivalent degree from a recognised university with outstanding academic record alongwith 3 years of R& D experience in any of the NIAB thrust areas.
3. ob Description The selected candidates are expected to work in the research projects at NIAB aimed at (I) genetic improvement of livestock using modern tools of genomics, creation of transgenic animals, (ii) livestock reproduction / developmental biology to address reproductive problems in livestock by employing a combination of traditional and modern biological approaches to create new knowledge and develop novel diagnostics and therapeutic tools for infertility in livestock and (iii) animal nutrition, efficient feed utilization etc. In addition, candidates are expected to help other scientists for basic research.
4. Areas under which applications are invited: (i) Animal Genetics & Genomics (ii) Animal Reproduction (iii) Transgenic technology (iv) Animal Nutrition
General Information and Conditions:
2. The number of positions is provisional and may vary at the time of selection.
3. The positions carry usual allowances as admissible to Central Government Employees of the same pay and status posted at Hyderabad. Higher initial start may be considered in deserving cases.
4. Appointment will be made initially on probation period of two years which may be extended at the discretion of the Competent Authority. Further continuation will depend on candidate’s performance during the period of probation
5. Designation of posts may change.
How to Apply
1. This computer-generated application form (print-out) duly accompanied by self-attested copies of the certificates, mark sheets, testimonials in support of age, educational qualifications, experience, 1st page of each publications and caste certificate (if applicable) along with Demand Draft, if applicable, should be sent in an envelope super-scribing “Application For The Post Of_______________” and _______________ (Specify Subject Area As Per Advertisement) by post to The Senior Manager, National Institute of Animal Biotechnology, Survey No 37, Opp. Journalist Colony, Near Gowlidoddy, Extended Q City Road, Gachibowli, Hyderabad, Telangana, India – 500 032 so as to reach on or before the prescribed date.
2. Mere submission of online application without hard copy (vice versa) will not be considered.
3. Date of commencement of online applications: 4-1-2020, Last date for receipt of online applications: 4-2-2020 (5 PM), Last date for receipt of printout of online applications : 19-2-2020.
4. Women Scientists Fulfilling The Requirements Are Encouraged To Apply
Advertisement No. 25/2019
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.To Apply for the job posting from NIAB, please click on the Apply Now button below.
METRO RAIL Recruitment 2020: Jaipur Metro Job Notification - Various Junior Engineer, Train Operator, More Vacancies - 37,856 Salary - Apply Now
Walk In Interview Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology Recruitment 2020: 25,000 - 31,000 Salary - Various Openings
BECIL Recruitment 2020: 17,924 - 35,000 Salary - Junior Technician, Assistant, More Vacancies - Apply Now
BEML Limited Recruitment 2020: Chairman and Managing Director Vacancies: 2,00,000 - 3,70,000 Salary: Apply Now
WALK IN INTERVIEW!!! IDPL Recruitment 2020: Senior Executive Vacancy - Rs. 22,000 - 25,000 Salary - Apply Now
Walk in Interview!!! IDPL Recruitment 2020: Executive Vacancy - Rs. 15,000 - 25,000 Salary - Apply Now
Government Sector related Jobs
Education Wise Govt Job Vacancies 2020
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 28,168 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 43,748 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 43,549 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 19,667 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 28,393 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 16,694 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Tomorrow Walkins||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|
Top Trending Jobs
|Top Recruitment 2020||Vacancies Count|
|Central Govt Jobs||80,000+ Vacancies|
|Today Current Affair||Read More|
|Rajasthan Police Recruitment||5128 Vacancies|
|RPSC Recruitment||639 Vacancies|
|NABARD Recruitment||154 Vacancies|
|C-DAC Noida Recruitment||143 Vacancies|
|Vizag Steel Recruitment||189 Vacancies|
|NPCIL Recruitment||192 Vacancies|
|MAHAGENCO Recruitment||235 Vacancies|
|ITI Limited Recruitment||130 Vacancies|
|IOCL Recruitment||277 Vacancies|
|TNEB Recruitment||2400 Vacancies|
|RCF Recruitment||400 Vacancies|
|Department of Telecommunications Recruitment||101 Vacancies|
|NEKRTC Recruitment||1619 Vacancies|
|MPPGCL Recruitment||209 Vacancies|
|OFB Recruitment||6061 Vacancies|
Jobs by DesignationVIEW ALL
Jobs by EducationVIEW ALL
Jobs by LocationVIEW ALL
Jobs by Location
Jobs by Education