South Eastern Railway Vacancy 2020: Recruitment for Commercial cum Ticket Clerk Vacancies - 20,200 Salary - Apply Now
Last updated: May 26, 2020 12:24 IST
|Company Name||South Eastern Railway|
|Post Name||Commercial cum Ticket Clerk|
|No of Posts||63 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 5,200 - Rs. 20,200/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||23/06/2020|
|Similar Jobs||West Bengal Govt Jobs|
In order to register online for the GDCE for South Eastern Railway Examination - 2020, the candidate has to visit the website Read carefully the instructions given herein and click Apply Now. Online Applications are invited from eligible serving regular Railway employees of South Eastern Railway for filling up following vacancies. against General Departmental Competitive Examination(GDCE) quota.
1. Posts: Commercial cum Ticket Clerk
2. No.of. Posts: 63
3. Minimum Educational Qualification: HSC/12th (+2 stage) or its equivalent examination with not less that 50% marks in the aggregate. 50% marks are not to be insisted upon in case of SC/ST/Persons with Benchmark Disability/Ex-servicemen and candidates having higher qualification than 12th(+2 stage)
4. Pay: (5200- 20200 with GP Level-3 Of CPC)
Candidate has to fill- in the following basic information:
1. Candidate’s Name
2. Name of Father / Mother.
3. Date of Birth.
8.The candidate should enter a valid E-Mail ID and confirm the same.
9.Candidate should enter his/her Mobile Number.
10.Education details – Degree / Diploma / ITI (any degree from a recognized University).
11.Address for Communication: Candidate should enter his / her address as per the specification given therein.
12.Read the declaration and click SUBMIT.
13. Save the information you have entered:
1. Before applying, the candidates should carefully read the instructions and ensure that he/she fulfils all the prescribed eligibility criteria at the time of ONLINE REGISTRATION of application as per the Notification.
2. The number of vacancies shown in this Notification are provisional and the same are liable to increase or decrease depending upon the actual needs Of the administration at the time of finalization of selection.
3. The vacancies are to be filled in various Divisions/Units/Work Shops/HQrs. of South Eastern Railway. The selected candidates are liable to be posted anywhere on South Eastern Railway. Decision of Railway Administration in this regard shall be final.
4. Railway Administration reserves the right to alter the mode of examinations or re-conduct the CBT examination or to cancel part or whole of any process of the selection at any stage without assigning any reason.
5. RRC reserves the right to conduct the examination in batches on various dates and locations as decided by the RRC.
6. The selected employees under GDCE will have to pass the prescribed training courses prior to appointment to the post for which selected under GDCE wherever applicable.
7. The Scheme of GDCE will be implemented according to the guidelines issued by Railway Board and will be binding on all.
8. Candidate's biometric data capture and/or video/still photography will be done before admitting to the examination hall or in the examination hall/during the examination. Candidates must 0-operate with examination conducting officials.
9. Sparing of the candidates for taking the examination and issuing necessary duty passes. if required, as per rule, will be the responsibility of the concerned office/unit/work shop where the candidates are presently working. No travel authority shall be provided by RRC.
Selection Procedure :
1. The selection for the posts notified in the Notification will be by Computer Based Test(CBT). There will be separate Computer Based Test(CBT) examination for each post for which the candidates have submitted their ONLINE application. The selection will be made strictly as per merit in the Computer Based Test(CBT) examination.
2. GDCE Quota is earmarked out of Direct Recruitment Vacancies. The standard of Computer Based Test(CBT) will be therefore as per the level of RRB examination of notified posts for open market candidates. The questions set in the Computer Based Test(CBT) will be of Multiple Choice Objective Type. The question paper will be set In English and Hindl only and the questions are likely to include subjects pertaining to General Awareness, Arithmetic. General Intelligence & Reasoning. The Question paper will be of 90 minutes duration for 100 Objective Questions, each carrying one mark each.
3. There will be negative marking in CBT examination and marks will be deducted for each wrong answer @1/3 of the marks allotted for each question.
4. For the post of Assistant Loco Pilot, Aptitude Test will be conducted for the candidates shortlisted as per merit in the Computer Based Test(CBT) examination.
5. For the post of Jr.CIerk cum Typist & Sr.CIerk cum Typist, Typing proficiency Test of 30 w.p.m. in English/2S w.p.m. In Hindi on Computer without editing tools and spell Check facility be conducted for the candidates short listed as per merit.
6. The Computer Based Test(CBT) examination will be conducted by RRC/GRC and the date of examinations will be notified by RRC/GRC in due course through SMS on registered mobile numbers & E-Mail address registered in the applications and on website Of RRC/GRC.
7. There will be no supplementary examination for any candidate who are absent for Computer Based Test(CBT)/Aptitude Test/TypIng Proficiency Test for whatever reason.
8. During examination candidates should read the instructions on the computer terminal DASH BOARD carefully and follow them scrupulously. Failure to comply with the instructions may lead to disqualification of candidature.
9. The recruitment process may change for any category of the post notified. as per the latest guidelines issued from time to time.
10. The candidates recommended for appointment will have to pass requisite medical fitness test(s) conducted by the Railway Administration to ensure that the candidates are medically fit to carry out the duties connected with the post.
11. The panel will be formed strictly in the order of merit.
12. Employees selected under GDCE Scheme shall be subjected to initial training of the same duration prescribed for Direct Recruitees as the case may be.
How to Apply :
On submission, An Email will be sent to the candidate’s registered email id and an acknowledgment will be displayed. The acknowledgment will contain a unique registration number. Candidates are advised to note the registration number, as it is essential for further processing and future logins.
1. Upload clear / legible Photograph, Signature and relevant Documents: All the candidates are required to upload their scanned recent colour passport size photograph, signature and relevant documents.
2. The maximum file size of the photograph is 20 t0 50 kb , signature is 10 to 40 kb , left hand Thumb is 10 to 40 kb and that of the relevant Documents is 100 to 300 kb.
3. The Online application system will not allow us to upload any files larger than the above-mentioned sizes.
4. All candidates have to upload his/her photograph, signature and relevant Documents only in “jpg/jpeg format”. Once the photograph, signature and relevant documents files are uploaded by the candidate successfully, the system will show on the screen the Photograph and Signature that has been uploaded. If these have been correctly uploaded, the applicant shall save and print the acknowledgment receipt.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
Click Official Notification button to read about job notification from South Eastern Railway.To Apply for the job posting from South Eastern Railway, please click on the Apply Now button below.
District Health and Family Welfare Samity Jalpaiguri Recruitment 2020 - Laboratory Technician Vacancies - 17,720 Salary - Apply Now
District Health and Family Welfare Samity Jalpaiguri Recruitment 2020 - Senior Treatment Supervisor Vacancies - 17,720 Salary - Apply Now
District Health and Family Welfare Samity Jalpaiguri Recruitment 2020 - Tuberculosis Health Visitor Vacancies - 13,560 Salary - Apply Now
Indian Army Recruitment 2020 - Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical /Inventory Management Vacancies - Apply Now
Walkin Interview! Jadavpur University Recruitment - Project Fellow Vacancies - 14,000 Salary - Apply Now
Government Sector related Jobs
Education Wise Govt Job Vacancies 2020
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 17,732 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 31,564 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 28,303 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 7,674 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 8,615 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 5,370 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Tomorrow Walkins||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|
Top Trending Jobs
|Top Recruitment 2020||Vacancies Count|
|Central Govt Jobs||80,000+ Vacancies|
|Today Current Affair||Read More|
|AIIMS Delhi Recruitment||4439 Vacancies|
|India Post Recruitment||3933 Vacancies|
|UPSC Recruitment||1048 Vacancies|
|SSC Recruitment||6001 Vacancies|
|Bank of India Recruitment||28 Vacancies|
|KPSC Recruitment||2081 Vacancies|
|VMC Recruitment||297 Vacancies|
|BEL Recruitment||122 Vacancies|
|ONGC Recruitment||4182 Vacancies|
|AAI Recruitment||181 Vacancies|
|SBI Recruitment||3850 Vacancies|
|JKSSB Recruitment||10464 Vacancies|
|CRPF Recruitment||789 Vacancies|
|UCIL Recruitment||137 Vacancies|
|Recruitment and Assessment Centre Recruitment||311 Vacancies|
Jobs by DesignationVIEW ALL
Jobs by EducationVIEW ALL
Jobs by LocationVIEW ALL
- Across India (22674)
- Hyderabad (196)
- Patna (4781)
- Bangalore (2599)
- New Delhi (6306)
- Pune (222)
- Chandigarh (107)
- Chennai (221)
- Indore (14)
- Bhubaneshwar (3959)
- Lucknow (1159)
- Kolkata (1592)
- Guwahati (905)
- Jaipur (314)
- Mumbai (430)
- Ahmedabad (1442)
- Shimla (36)
- Sonepat (7)
- Siliguri (2)
- Other Locations
- AIIMS Delhi Syllabus 2020
- South Western Railway Syllabus 2020
- TSPSC Syllabus 2020
- NBE Admit Card 2020
- Cochin Shipyard Admit Card 2020
- DTE HP Admit Card 2020
- NTPC Admit Card 2020
- RSMSSB Result 2020
- RSMSSB DV Schedule 2020
- MCC Result 2020
- CUHP Admit Card 2020
- SSC WR Rejected List 2020
- KPSC Result 2020
- RPSC Result 2020
- UPSC Result 2020
- HPPSC Exam Date 2020
- Tripura PSC Interview Schedule 2020
- Konkan Railway Result 2020
- HAL Result 2020
- BSSC Result 2020
- SSC Western Region Result 2020
- Kerala PSC Result 2020
- VMMC SJH Result 2020
- AIIMS Raipur Result 2020
- UPSC Cut Off 2020
- BSSC Admit Card 2020
- MH SET Admit Card 2020
- MAKAUT Result 2020
- MP B.Ed Admit Card 2020
- MAKAUT CET 2020 Application form
- ASTU Result 2020
- JSS University Result 2020
- Panjab University Result 2020
- Rajasthan Polytechnic Application Form 2020
- Assam Agricultural University 2020-21
- NIFT Counselling 2020
- JEE Main Admit Card 2020
- FDDI AIST Result 2020
- IGNOU B.Ed 2020 Application Form
- AP EAMCET 2020 Application Form
- LPU NEST 2020
- HP TET Admit Card 2020
- GGU VET Result 2020
- JAC Compartmental Exam 2020
- KLEU AIET Admit Card 2020
- AUCET 2020 Application Form
- OJEE Exam Date 2020
- SMAT 2020 Application Form
- JEMAT Application Form 2020
- JKCET 2020 Exam Dates
- AIIMS Syllabus 2020
- GATE Exam Pattern 2021
Latest Breaking News
Desiremovies illegal Torrent Website leaked Avengers: Infinity War Movie Online
Sdmoviespoint illegally leaks Shakuntala Devi Movie Online
Skymovies illegal Torrent Website leaked Drishyam movie Online
Bulbbul Movie illegally leaked on Filmygod
Jalshamoviez illegally leaks Pencil Movie Online
Daaka Movie illegally leaked on Movie4me
Dil Bechara Movie illegally leaked on Rdxhd
Katmoviehd illegal Torrent Website leaked Malibu Rescue: The Next Wave movie Online
Raees Movie illegally leaked on Filmywap
Moviezwap illegally leaks Shivaji Surathkal Movie Online
Gold Rate In Top Cities
- Gold Rate in Ahmedabad
- Gold Rate in Bangalore
- Gold Rate in Chennai
- Gold Rate in Coimbatore
- Gold Rate in Delhi
- Gold Rate in Hyderabad
- Gold Rate in Kerala
- Gold Rate in Kochi
- Gold Rate in Kolhapur
- Gold Rate in Kolkata
- Gold Rate in Mumbai
- Gold Rate in Pondicherry
- Gold Rate in Pune
- Gold Rate in Tiruchirapalli
- Gold Rate in Vijayawada
- Gold Rate in Visakhapatnam
Silver Rate In Top Cities
- Silver Rate in Chennai
- Silver Rate in Mumbai
- Silver Rate in Delhi
- Silver Rate in Kolkata
- Silver Rate in Bangalore
- Silver Rate in Hyderabad
- Silver Rate in Coimbatore
- Silver Rate in Madurai
- Silver Rate in Kerala
- Silver Rate in Pune
- Silver Rate in Vadodara
- Silver Rate in Ahmedabad
- Silver Rate in Jaipur
- Silver Rate in Lucknow
- Silver Rate in Vijayawada
- Silver Rate in Patna
- Silver Rate in Nagpur
- Silver Rate in Chandigarh
- Silver Rate in Surat
- Silver Rate in Bhubaneswar
- Silver Rate in Mangalore
- Silver Rate in Visakhapatnam
- Silver Rate in Nashik
- Silver Rate in Mysore