NHM Jharkhand Recruitment 2023 State Consultant, Hospital Manager, More Vacancies online application form at jrhms.jharkhand.gov.in - News
Last updated: Feb 26, 2022 02:30 PM | Sivasankari Sekar
NHM Jharkhand Recruitment 2023 Notification Overview
|Company Name||NHM Jharkhand Recruitment 2023|
|Post Name||State Consultant, Hospital Manager, More Vacancies Jobs|
|No of Posts||1141 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 10,500 - Rs. 63,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Ranchi Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||14/03/2022|
|Similar Jobs||Govt Jobs 2023|
Recruitment of 1141 Contractual Vacancies at State, District and Block Level at NHM, Government of Jharkhand
NHM, Jharkhand is seeking online applications from eligible candidates for 1141 contractual vacancies for different cadres at different levels in the State.
1. Position Title: AYUSH Medical Officer-RBSK ProgrammeNHM
2. Essential Qualification: For Ayurveda Doctor:BAMS/GAMS from recognized University/ College (mentioned in 2nd schedule of CCIM act, 1970) with completion of compulsory internship.
3. Honorari a in INR (PM): Rs. 23,100/-
1. Position Title: AYUSH Medical OfficerAYUSH Mainstreamin g ProgrammeNHM
2. Essential Qualification: For Ayurveda Doctor: BAMS/GAMS from recognized University/ College (mentioned in 2nd schedule of CCIM act, 1970) with completion of compulsory internship
3. Honorari a in INR (PM): 21,000/-
1. Position Title: Panchkarma AYUSH MOMale
2. Essential Qualification: BAMS with Post Graduation Diploma in Panchkarma from recognized university
3. Honorari a in INR (PM): Rs.40,00 0/-
1. Position Title: Panchkarma AYUSH MOFemale
2. Essential Qualification: BAMS with Post Graduation Diploma in Panchkarma from recognized university Must have valid permanent Registration from Jharkhand State AYUSH Council/ CCIM/CCH, New Delhi.
3. Honorari a in INR (PM): Rs.40,00 0/-
1. Position Title: District Programme Manager
2. Essential Qualification: 2 years post Graduate Degree or Diploma in Management with specialization in Rural Development/ Human Resource/ Rural Management/ Master’s degree in Social Work/ Public Health/ Social Science
3. Honorari a in INR (PM): Rs, 50,971/-
1. Position Title: District Data Manager
2. Essential Qualification: Full time Post Graduate Degree /diploma ininformation technology from Government Recognized institutions. Minimum 3 years of post-qualification work experience in the relevant field in reputed organization preferably in Government Sector.
3. Honorari a in INR (PM): Rs.33350 /-
1. Position Title: Vaccine Cold Chain Logistics Manager (VCCM)
2. Essential Qualification: Graduation Degree in Business Administration/ Public Health/ Hospital Management/ Social Sciences/ Material Management/ Supply Chain Management. Minimum 3 years post qualification experience at the State level or District level in the health sector
3. Honorari a in INR (PM): Rs.25,00 0/-
1. Position Title: Block Programme Manager
2. Essential Qualification: Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Management with specialization in Rural Development/ HR/ Rural Management or master’s degree in Social Work/ Economics/Sociology/ Public Health. Minimum 2 Years of relevant post qualification experience.
3. Honorari a in INR (PM): Rs.20085 /-
1. Position Title: Block Accounts Manager
2. Essential Qualification: Inter CA / Inter ICWA / B.Com. Minimum 3 years of post-qualification work experience in the relevant field.
3. Honorari a in INR (PM): Rs. 20085/
1. Position Title: State Consultant (Quality Monitoring)
2. Essential Qualification: Post Graduate Degree/ Advance qualification in Statistics. Specialization in Biostatistics is must with Post Graduate Degree/ Advance qualification in Statistics Master’s in health informatics (MBA Health Informatics)/Masters in epidemiology (MPH epidemiology). Minimum 2 years’ post qualification experience in Public Health
3. Honorari a in INR (PM): Rs.40,00 0/-
1. Position Title: Hospital Manager
2. Essential Qualification: MBBS/Dental/AYUSH/ Nursing/Life Science/Social Science Graduate with Masters in Hospital Administration/ Health Management. Minimum 1 year of post qualification experience in public Health/Hospital Administration
3. Honorari a in INR (PM): Rs.33,05 0/-
1. The actual number of vacant positions/ vacancies may vary.
2. Reservation policy of Government. of Jharkhand will be applicable. Candidates of State of Jharkhand who are claiming reservation in their respective category (ST, SC, BC-I & BC-II, EWS)have to submit the Caste/ EWS Certificate in the prescribed format issued by competent authority of State of Jharkhand. For the Physically Handicapped 4% researvation is applicable as horizontal researvation as per Jharkhand Govt. norms.
3. Any candidate against whom a criminal case is considered in the court or has been punished by the court will be disqualified (will not be eligible).
4. Only post qualification experience shall be considered for all the above-mentioned positions.
5. Only post-registration experience shall be considered for the positions having essential criteria of registration with respective councils
6. Only full-time course shall be considered for the above qualifications.
7. Incase of CGPA/ GPA, applicants shall provide marks details in percentage at the time of filling the online form and documentary proof for the basis of calculation of percentage shall be produced whenever it is required. If any applicants fail to present above supporting documents, she/he shall be liable for the disqualification/ cancellation of her/ his candidature.
8. If at any stage of recruitment, it is found that the candidate does not fulfil the eligibility criteria and/or that s/he has furnished incorrect/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand cancelled. The decision of the NHM, Jharkhand in any matter relating to the recruitment at any stage of the recruitment process will be final and binding upon the candidates.
9. Any dispute pertaining to the above recruitment process shall be under the jurisdiction of Jharkhand.
1. Profile Image (Candidates recentphotograph)
2. Candidate’s Signature Image
3. 10 Marksheet and certificate
4 12thMarksheet and certificate
5. Essential Qualification Documents[Please upload complete qualification documents]
6. Essential Experience Documents [In case of current employment, candidates may upload their appointment letter and last three months' salary certificate/ Bank Statement details instead of experience certificate]
7. Domicile Certificate
8. Caste Certificate (if required)
9. PH Certificate (if applicable/ required)
10. Registration Certificate (if applicable/ required) (4.6.11)Other Required/ mandatory documents (As per the requirement of the position which is mentioned in the online form)
Selection Process for NHM Jharkhand Recruitment 2023
a. The scrutiny of applications received through online mode (Please note applications received through any other mode shall not be accepted), shall be done on the minimum eligibility criteria (age, qualification, experience, registration etc.) as advertised. Applicants not meeting the essential eligibility criteria shall be not considered. Once scrutiny of applications is completed, MCQ based (Computer based Test CBT) shall be conducted in Ranchi, Jharkhand.
b. (B)Conduct of Online Written Test
(1) For the selection of above-mentioned positions. MCQ based (Computer based Test CBT) shall be conducted in Ranchi, Jharkhand.
(2) The examination date shall be announced along with the syllabus on the SAMS and NHM, Jharkhand official website;
(3) The E-admit card can be downloaded from the SAMS and NHM, Jharkhand official website https://www.sams.co.in/seven (7) days before of examination date.
(4) Question Paper for examination shall comprise of 100 MCQ questions with the options of four answers. Each question shall be of 1 mark. There shall be no negative marking.
(5) Online Written Test (CBT) shall be organized as per the approved date and time.
(6) After successful completion of the Online Written Test (OWT), Question Paper and Answer Keys shall be uploaded on the SAMS official website. Candidates, who have appeared in the OWT, can raise objections
related to the questions and answers key within 03 days of upload of Question Paper and Answer Keys.
(7) An Online Web-based Platform shall be enabled through which candidates can submit their objection/ observation. After the window for raising objection closes, no request for the same will be accepted.
(8) All the Objections/ observation submitted by candidates through Online Web-based Platform shall be carefully examined by the expert panels. If the objection is found to be genuine/correct, , the official answer keys shall be revised, and the result shall be prepared accordingly. Or if any question is found to be incorrect then it will be scrapped, one mark shall be awarded to all the participant for the scrapped question and accordingly result shall be announced.
(9) Review committee decision on any discrepancy in the question shall be final and no further observation/ query shall be entertained thereafter.
How to Apply NHM Jharkhand Recruitment 2023 at jrhms.jharkhand.gov.in?
1. Eligible candidates may apply online at www.sams.co.in
2. Online Applications shallstart from February 23, 2022 at 12:00 AM
3. The Last Date of submission of the online application is March 14, 2022 at 11:59:59 PM
4. Candidates must fill and submit the Online Application Form (OAF), no other mode is allowed for submission of application.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs,Govt Jobs 2023,Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You. To Apply for the job posting from NHM Jharkhand,please click on the Apply Now button below.
NHM Jharkhand Recruitment 2023 -FAQ
Q1. Where to apply for NHM Jharkhand Recruitment 2023?
Ans:Candidates who wish to apply for the NHM Jharkhand Recruitment 2023, can apply using the apply now button available on our website.
Q2. How to know the eligibility to apply for NHM Jharkhand Recruitment 2023?
Ans: Once the official notification is out, you can check the eligibility criteria and apply for the NHM Jharkhand Recruitment 2023.
Q3. Where to check the full details about NHM Jharkhand Recruitment 2023?
Ans:Users can visit our website www.fresherslive.com for detailed information regarding NHM Jharkhand Recruitment 2023. Also you can get the information on the official website of NHM Jharkhand.
Q4. Can I Know the Upcoming Jobs in NHM Jharkhand?
Ans:Yes, you can check the current and upcoming jobs of NHM Jharkhand on our page. For other govt jobs visit our website and get instant job alert notifications
Q5. How can I apply for NHM Jharkhand Recruitment 2023?
Ans:The detailed steps to apply for NHM Jharkhand Recruitment 2023 is given above. Follow the steps and apply before the last date.