RCFL Recruitment 2020 - Junior Fireman Grade II Vacancies - 42000 Salary - Apply Now
Last updated: Jul 15, 2020 11:41 IST
|Post Name||Junior Fireman Grade II|
|No of Posts||23 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 18,000 - Rs. 42,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||31/07/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Maharashtra Govt Jobs|
Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Ltd (RCF Ltd) is a leading profit making company in the business of manufacturing and marketing of Fertilizers and Industrial Chemicals having sales turnover around Rs.9826.60 crores. The Manufacturing units are in Maharashtra (at Thal - Dist. Raigad and at Trombay - Chembur, Mumbai) with National Level Marketing Network. Company provides excellent career growth opportunities.
1. Posts: Junior Fireman Grade II
2. No.of. Posts: 23
3. Qualification: SSC with 6 months’ full time residential fireman certificate course from State Fire Training Center, Govt. Institute (SFTC)
4. Experience: Should be having Heavy Motor Vehicle (HMV) Driving License with one years’ experience as on 31st July, 2020.
5. Junior Fireman Grade II - Total Monthly Gross Salary at the minimum of the A3 scale (Rs.18000-42000) which includes, Basic Pay +VDA (18.69%)+Perks (34%)+HRA (24%) works out to Rs.30,000/- approximately. Company accommodation, if desired, will be provided subject to availability in lieu of HRA with standard terms and conditions. Employee is also entitled to Performance Related Pay (PRP), Free Medical Facility for self and dependents, Gratuity, Contributory Provident Fund, Accident Insurance, and Social Security Schemes as per Company rules. Available Sports Complex facility will be provided by RCF Ltd
1. Commencement of On-Line registration of application by candidates: 29th June, 2020 at 8:00 am
2. Last date for on-line registration of application by candidates 15th July, 2020 at 5:00 pm
3. Tentative Date of Examination 16th August, 2020
4. Tentative Date of Result 24th August 2020
a. Candidates are advised to go through the advertisement carefully and ascertain their eligibility before submitting their applications. One candidate can only apply for one post.
b. While applying the candidates should mention their full name as it appears on the matriculation school certificate. Certificate issued by a Board of Secondary Education for passing Matriculation shall be the only acceptable document in support of proof of age.
c. No claim of possession of a qualification equivalent to a prescribed qualification shall be entertained. Candidates possessing qualification as prescribed in the advertisement only should apply
d. Minimum percentage of marks in the minimum educational qualification as indicated above shall be aggregate of last two semesters/ final year to be considered, irrespective of the weightage given to any particular semester/year by the Institute/University.
e. Wherever CGPA/OGPA or letter grade in a degree is awarded; equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by the University/Institute. Where no norms have been specified, the CGPA/OGPA will be presumed to have been provided on a 10 points scale. Candidates having CGPA/OGPA or letter grade in a degree, however, will invariably have to produce a copy of these conversion norms/no norms with respect to his/her University/Institute at the time of Interview.
f. Candidates possessing PG Degree/Diploma not mentioning the area of specialization will have to produce certificate of specialization in the relevant field in qualifying subject, from its University/Institute failing which he/she may not be allowed to attend the personal interview / trade test. It may be noted that it shall be responsibility of the candidate to verify and substantiate his claim of having requisite specialization in the advertised qualifying subject and no queries/correspondence shall be entertained in this regard at the time of interview.
g. Only those candidates whose final year results of qualifying exams have been declared as on 30.06.2020 are eligible to apply. It may be noted that candidates would be required to produce final year marksheet/degree completion certificate at the time of personal interview failing which they will not be allowed to attend the same.
h. Candidates employed in Central/State Government/Quasi-Government/Public Sector Undertakings/Autonomous Bodies shall either forward their application through Proper Channel (printout of duly filled-in online application) or shall produce No Objection Certificate (NOC) from their present employer the time of interview/Trade Test failing which his/her/their candidature will not be considered and he/she/they will not be allowed to appear in the interview/ Trade Test.
i. The age limit and minimum educational qualification are the minimum criteria and mere possession of the same by the candidate does not entitle him/her for participating in the selection process. RCF Ltd‟s decision regarding eligibility & shortlisting of applications shall be final & binding and no queries or correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
j. Details once submitted in the online application form will be final and request for any change including change in correspondence address/email address/mobile number/ category/ post applied for/city for online test Center will not be entertained.
k. Candidates should possess a valid email ID. Candidates are advised to keep the email ID(to be entered compulsorily in the online application form) active for at least one year. No change in the email ID will be allowed once submitted. All information/communication regarding participating in the selection process shall be provided through email to the candidates, found apparently eligible, based on the online application data. Responsibilities of receiving and downloading of information/communications, etc. will be of the candidate. RCF Ltd will not be responsible for any loss of email sent, due to invalid/wrong email ID provided by the candidate and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
l. The candidature of all applicants would be provisional and subject to subsequent verification of certificates/testimonials etc.
m. The names of candidates called for online test/personal interview/ Trade Test will be displayed on www.rcfltd.com under head “HR-RECRUITMENT”. Candidates are advised to visit the website regularly for the latest information in this regard. Only short listed candidates who are prima facie found eligible based on the information submitted in their online application will be called for participating in the selection process and will be intimated through electronic mode for the online test/personal interview/ Trade Test and RCF will not be responsible for any delay or non-delivery of such intimation.
n. In case the applicant does not receive any communication within 90 days from the date of publication of this advertisement, it may be presumed that he/she has not been short listed for the selection process. Accordingly, candidates are advised to regularly visit “HR-RECRUITMENT” head on our website - www.rcfltd.com for the updated information on the selection process.
o. Mere admission to the selection process does not imply that Company (RCF Ltd) is satisfied about candidate’s eligibility. The candidates should ensure that the details mentioned in the application form are correct and are in conformity with the eligibility criteria for the post applied for, as mentioned in the advertisement. In case it is detected that a candidate does not fulfill any of the advertised eligibility criteria or has given false declaration or suppressed any material fact or information having any bearing on his candidature, he/she shall render himself/herself ineligible for consideration at any stage of selection and for termination at any time during employment, if recruited.
p. Further, RCF Ltd reserves the right to cancel/restrict/enlarge/modify the recruitment/selection process of advertised posts without any further notice or assigning any reasons whatsoever, if need so arises.
q. Any corrigendum/addendum/errata in respect of this advertisement shall be displayed only on RCF Ltd ‟s website www.rcfltd.com under the head “HR-RECRUITMENT”. No further press advertisement will be issued. Hence prospective applicants are advised to visit RCF Ltd website regularly for latest update with regard to this advertisement.
r. Court of jurisdiction for any dispute pertaining to any issue arising out of this recruitment process will be at Mumbai only to the exclusion of all other Courts.
s. Candidates should retain their copy of Pay in e-receipt and Registration Slip as they can be asked to produce it for future reference.
t. Candidates may visit the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) section at online application website for any queries.
u. The possibility of occurrence of some problem in the administration of the examination cannot be ruled out completely which may impact test delivery and/or result from being generated. In that event, every effort will be made to rectify such problem, which may include movement of candidates, delay in test. Conduct of a re-exam is at the absolute discretion of test conducting body. Candidates will not have any claim for a re-test. Candidates not willing to move or not willing to participate in the delayed process of test delivery shall be summarily rejected from the process.
v. Decision of RCF in all matters relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by the RCF in this behalf. w. Instances for providing incorrect information and/or process violation by a candidate detected at any stage of the selection process will lead of disqualification of the candidate from the selection process and he/she will not be allowed to appear in any RCF recruitment process in the future. If such instances go undetected during the current selection process but are detected subsequently, such disqualification will take place with retrospective affect.
x. Canvassing in any form at any stage shall be considered a disqualification for employment in the Company.
Selection Procedure :
1. The selection process for the positions of Management Trainees, Engineer (Chemical), Officer (Marketing) and Assistant Marketing Officer comprises of Online Test and Personal Interview. The selection process for the positions of Operator Trainee (Chemical), Boiler Operator Gr III and Junior Fireman Grade II comprises of Online Test and Trade Test.
2. ONLINE TEST i. Eligible candidates will be required to appear for computer based online objective type test, information for which will be provided in the Admit card. ii. For the positions of Management Trainees, Engineer (Chemical), Officer (Marketing) and Assistant Marketing Officer the online test will be conducted at the centers in cities of Bhopal, Delhi, Lucknow, Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Guwahati, Kolkata, Mumbai, Nagpur. Medium of Test will be in Rajbhasha (Hindi) and English iii. Operator Trainee (Chemical), Boiler Operator Gr III and Junior Fireman Grade II Officer the online test will be conducted at the centers in cities of Mumbai and Nagpur. Medium of Test will be in Marathi, Rajbhasha (Hindi) and English. iv. No request for change of examination Center will be entertained after final submission of online application form. However, RCF Ltd reserves the right to cancel or add any Center depending upon the response of candidates in that area/Center. v. The outstation candidates belonging to SC/ST Reserved Category called for Online Written Test will be reimbursed to and fro Rail/ Bus fare (restricted to III Tier AC Class rail for Officers and Bus/Sleeper class Rail fair to the unionized category posts) from the nearest railway station of the correspondence address to the place of Online Written Test by the shortest route on production of necessary receipts. vi. The examination will be conducted online in venues given in the respective call letters. vii. Candidate will appear for the examination at an Examination Center at his/her own risks and RCF will not be responsible for any injury or losses etc. of any nature.
3. PERSONAL INTERVIEW (of Management Trainees, Engineer (Chemical), Officer (Marketing) and Assistant Marketing Officer) i. Based on the performance of the candidates in the online test, eligible candidates will be provisionally called for personal interview tentatively in the ratio of 1:7 i.e. 7 eligible candidates for 01 post. Interview call letters in respect of such eligible & provisionally shortlisted candidates will be uploaded on RCF Ltd website and such candidates will also be intimated for the same through SMS on their mobile number & through email on their e-mail address as mentioned in their online application form. However, RCF Ltd will not be responsible for any delay or non-delivery of intimation sent electronically through SMS or e-mail, as the case may be. No other communication will be sent to such candidates for this purpose.
4. Description of the Trade Test: Trade Test for Operator Trainee (Chemical): The Trade Test will consist of Practical Job Knowledge and handling of Technical equipment, the allocation of marks will be of 80 Marks and Safety awareness and Computer Knowledge the allocation of marks will be of 20 marks. The total allocation of marks for Trade Test will be 100 marks. The Qualifying Marks for Trade Test will be total 60 marks for General Category and total 55 marks for SC/ST Candidates. Trade Test for Operator Boiler Operator Grade III: The Trade Test will consist of Practical Job Knowledge and handling of Technical equipment, the allocation of marks will be of 80 Marks and Safety awareness and Computer Knowledge the allocation of marks will be of 20 marks. The total allocation of marks for Trade Test will be 100 marks. The Qualifying Marks for Trade Test will be total 60 marks for General Category and total 55 marks for SC/ST Candidates. Trade Test for the post of Junior Firemen Gr II: The Trade Test will include physical endurance test, driving test and physical fitness test as follows: Physical Endurance Test for Junior Fireman Grade II: Ladder Drill: The candidate has to climb extension ladder in 25 seconds. Rope Climbing: the candidate has to climb rope upto the height of 15 feet and then lowering. Running: The candidate has to run a distance of 1500 meters in 09 minutes. Hose Running Drill: The candidate has to do layout full length of Fire Hose and then roll it in 25 seconds. Extinguisher Drill: The candidate has to run a distance of 75 meter with DCP (10 Kg.). Extinguisher in 30 seconds. Rescue Drill: The candidate has to crawl through tunnel of 10 feet length with rope and return back by rescue the casualty (Dummy) by the means of Rope knot in 04 minutes. Driving Test: The candidate should have minimum one year of experience of driving Heavy Motor Vehicle. Candidate has to produce relevant documents in this regard. During above Physical Endurance Test, Candidate has to drive Fire Tender with 50 meter forward and reverse movement or as desired by the Trade Test Officer.
5.FINAL SELECTION: i. Separate merit list will be drawn for UR/SC/ST/OBC/PwBD/EWS candidates with reference to the number of available vacancies for each category. Merit list of suitable candidates shall be prepared on the basis of performance in the online test as well as personal interview / Trade test , with following weightages:
How to Apply :
Candidates can apply online only from 29th June 2020 to 31.07.2020, 17.00 hours. No other mode of application will be accepted. IMPORTANT POINTS TO BE NOTED BEFORE REGISTRATION Before applying online, candidates should- (i) scan their : - photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) - signature (with black ink) - ensuring that the all these scanned documents adhere to the required specifications as given in Section C in this Advertisement. (ii) Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted. (iii) Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges (iv) Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. RCF may send intimation to download call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile no. before applying on-line and must maintain that email account and mobile number. Application Registration
1. Candidates to go to the RCF website “--HR-----RECRUITMENT”- click on the option "APPLY ONLINE" which will open a new screen.
2. To register application, choose the tab "Click here for New Registration" and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
3. In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing "SAVE AND NEXT" tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the "SAVE AND NEXT" facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
4. Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
5. The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature. 6. Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the 'Validate your details' and 'Save & Next' button.
7. Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point "C".
8. Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
9. Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT. 10.Modify details, if required, and click on 'FINAL SUBMIT' ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
11.Click on 'Payment' Tab and proceed for payment.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
Click Official Notification button to read about job notification from RCFL.To Apply for the job posting from RCFL, please click on the Apply Now button below.
Walkin Interview! Tata Memorial Hospital Recruitment 2020 - Nurse Vacancies - 34,000 Salary - Apply Now
Health and Family Welfare Society Ratnagiri Recruitment 2020 - Staff Nurse Vacancies - 20,000 Salary - Apply Now
Health and Family Welfare Society Ratnagiri Recruitment 2020 - Technician Vacancies - 17,000 Salary - Apply Now
Health and Family Welfare Society Ratnagiri Recruitment 2020 - Statistical Assistant Vacancies - 17,000 Salary - Apply Now
Health and Family Welfare Society Ratnagiri Recruitment 2020 -Specialist, Physiotherapist, Medical Officer More Vacancies - 1,25,000 Salary - Apply Now
Dr Balasaheb Sawant Konkan Krishi Vidyapeeth Recruitment 2020 - Assistant Professor Vacancies - 54,346 Salary - Apply Now
Savitribai Phule Pune University Recruitment 2020 - Assistant Professor Vacancies - 30,000 Salary - Apply Now
Proof and Experimental Establishment Chandipur Recruitment 2020 - Junior Research Fellow Vacancies - 31,000 Salary - Apply Now
Government Sector related Jobs
Education Wise Govt Job Vacancies 2020
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 16,852 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 35,267 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 74,072 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 9,110 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 13,537 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 11,283 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Tomorrow Walkins||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|
Top Trending Jobs
|Top Recruitment 2020||Vacancies Count|
|Central Govt Jobs||80,000+ Vacancies|
|Today Current Affair||Read More|
|Zilla Parishad Pune Recruitment||1120 Vacancies|
|AIIMS Delhi Recruitment||4470 Vacancies|
|UPSC Recruitment||1064 Vacancies|
|SSC Recruitment||6001 Vacancies|
|Bank of India Recruitment||28 Vacancies|
|KPSC Recruitment||1788 Vacancies|
|ONGC Recruitment||4205 Vacancies|
|AAI Recruitment||181 Vacancies|
|SBI Recruitment||3850 Vacancies|
|JKSSB Recruitment||10464 Vacancies|
|CRPF Recruitment||856 Vacancies|
|Recruitment and Assessment Centre Recruitment||311 Vacancies|
|MSCWB Recruitment||1293 Vacancies|
|SEBI Recruitment||147 Vacancies|
Jobs by DesignationVIEW ALL
Jobs by EducationVIEW ALL
Jobs by LocationVIEW ALL
- Across India (23911)
- Hyderabad (5466)
- Patna (4848)
- Bangalore (13709)
- New Delhi (6300)
- Pune (5129)
- Chandigarh (605)
- Chennai (4311)
- Indore (310)
- Bhubaneshwar (3922)
- Lucknow (1331)
- Kolkata (3486)
- Guwahati (865)
- Jaipur (724)
- Mumbai (8166)
- Ahmedabad (2445)
- Agra (34)
- Shimla (53)
- Sonepat (43)
- Siliguri (43)
- Other Locations
- RPSC Result 2020
- MSCWB Result 2020
- AIIMS Raipur Result 2020
- Admit Card 2020
- BARC Admit Card 2020
- MPSC Admit Card 2020
- SSC Western Region Result 2020
- DBSKKV Result 2020
- ESIC Result 2020
- ESIC Interview Schedule 2020
- Indian Army Syllabus 2020
- RMRIMS Result 2020
- SCTIMST Result 2020
- IBPS RRB Admit Card 2020
- SSC Exam Pattern 2020
- ITBP Result 2020
- KPSC Cut off 2020
- UPSC Syllabus 2020
- IBPS RRB Syllabus 2020
- IIM Ranchi Result 2020
- ECR Result 2020
- ICMR Result 2020
- RRB Exam Pattern
- WB Postal Circle Result 2020
- UPPSC Exam Pattern 2020
- UPPSC Admit Card 2020
- Tamilnadu 10th Standard New Syllabus 2020
- VKSU Result 2020
- SUPVA Rohtak Admission 2020
- KEAM 2020 Result
- Patna University Entrance Exam 2020
- MS University Result 2020
- GTU Result 2020
- BFUHS Admission 2020
- Magadh University Result 2020
- NIFT Counselling 2020
- Integral University Result 2020
- MGKVP Result 2020
- DAVV CET 2020 Exam Dates
- GNIHM JET Result 2020
- Kashmir University Result 2020
- DHSE Kerala Revaluation Form 2020
- Lucknow University Result 2020
- CMRUAT Result 2020
- UP B.Ed JEE Result 2020
- MAT 2020 Important Dates
- GTU Time Table 2020
- MHT CET Admit Card 2020
- YCMOU Admission 2020-2021
- Jamia Admission 2020
- WB JECA Application Form 2020
- MP Madarsa 10th Admit Card 2020
Latest Breaking News
Mile 22 Movie illegally leaked on Hdmovieshub
Downloadhub illegal Torrent Website leaked After Earth movie Online
7starhd illegally leaks Mogudu Movie Online
Satya Gang Movie illegally leaked on Mp4moviez
Afilmywap illegally leaks Pandorum Movie Online
The Ruins Movie illegally leaked on Bolly4u
9xmovies illegally leaks Dwaraka Movie Online
Tamilyogi illegal Torrent Website leaked The Game Plan movie Online
Khatrimaza illegal Torrent Website leaked Yaare Koogadali movie Online
Filmyzilla illegally leaks Artemis Fowl Movie Online
Gold Rate In Top Cities
- Gold Rate in Ahmedabad
- Gold Rate in Bangalore
- Gold Rate in Chennai
- Gold Rate in Coimbatore
- Gold Rate in Delhi
- Gold Rate in Hyderabad
- Gold Rate in Kerala
- Gold Rate in Kochi
- Gold Rate in Kolhapur
- Gold Rate in Kolkata
- Gold Rate in Mumbai
- Gold Rate in Pondicherry
- Gold Rate in Pune
- Gold Rate in Tiruchirapalli
- Gold Rate in Vijayawada
- Gold Rate in Visakhapatnam
Silver Rate In Top Cities
- Silver Rate in Chennai
- Silver Rate in Mumbai
- Silver Rate in Delhi
- Silver Rate in Kolkata
- Silver Rate in Bangalore
- Silver Rate in Hyderabad
- Silver Rate in Coimbatore
- Silver Rate in Madurai
- Silver Rate in Kerala
- Silver Rate in Pune
- Silver Rate in Vadodara
- Silver Rate in Ahmedabad
- Silver Rate in Jaipur
- Silver Rate in Lucknow
- Silver Rate in Vijayawada
- Silver Rate in Patna
- Silver Rate in Nagpur
- Silver Rate in Chandigarh
- Silver Rate in Surat
- Silver Rate in Bhubaneswar
- Silver Rate in Mangalore
- Silver Rate in Visakhapatnam
- Silver Rate in Nashik
- Silver Rate in Mysore