NFL Recruitment 2020 - Manager Vacancies - 2,00,000 Salary - Apply Now
Last updated: Aug 26, 2020 16:24 IST
|No of Posts||14 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 70,000 - Rs. 2,00,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||25/09/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Uttar Pradesh Govt Jobs|
National Fertilizers Limited (NFL) is a Mini-Ratna, premier profit-making Central Public Sector Undertaking engaged in manufacturing and marketing of fertilizers and other agricultural inputs with a vision of being a leading Indian company in fertilizers and beyond, with commitment to all stakeholders. NFL is looking for qualified, dynamic and result oriented experienced professionals with initiative for manning the following positions on regular basis for its various Units/Offices:
1. Posts: Manager
2. Engineer: ₹70000 - 3% - 200000
3. Qualification: Minimum 60% marks in Engineering Degree (B.Tech./B.E./B.Sc. Engg.) in Chemical Engineering / Chemical Technology from recognized Institute OR AMIE in Chemical Engineering.
4. Nature of Experience: Post qualification inline experience in operation of Ammonia-Urea Fertilizer complex/ Continuous process chemical / PetroChemical industry
5. Quantum of post qualification experience: Total post qualification inline experience: 09 years. Govt / PSU employees Should have worked for two year or more in one level below pay scale or Presently working in same or higher pay scale, as on cut-off date of eligibility. Candidates working in Private sector should have minimum two years post qualification inline experience at a minimum CTC of 12.09 lakh p.a. as on cut-off date.
1. Posts: Manager
2. Engineer: ₹40000 - 3% - 140000
3. Qualification: Minimum 60% marks in Engineering Degree (B.Tech./B.E./B.Sc. Engg.) in Mechanical Engineering from recognized Institute OR AMIE in Mechanical Engineering
4. Nature of Experience: Post qualification inline experience in erection / maintenance of Ammonia-Urea Fertilizer complex / Continuous process chemical / PetroChemical industry.
5. Quantum of post qualification experience: Total post qualification inline experience: 09 years Govt / PSU employees Should have worked for two year or more in one level below pay scale or Presently working in same or higher pay scale, as on cut-off date of eligibility. Candidates working in Private sector should have minimum two year post qualification inline experience at a minimum CTC of Rs. 12.09 lakh p.a. as on cut-off date
1. Posts: Manager
2. Engineer: ₹40000 - 3% - 140000
3. Qualification: Minimum 60% marks in Engineering Degree (B.Tech. /B.E./B.Sc. Engg.) in Electrical Engineering from recognized Institute OR AMIE in Electrical Engineering
4. Nature of Experience: Post qualification inline experience in construction / maintenance of HT & LT power distribution system, HT synchronous and induction motors, large transformers, protection systems etc.in AmmoniaUrea Fertilizer complex / Continuous process chemical / PetroChemical industry/thermal power plant/large steel plant.
5. Quantum of post qualification experience: Total post qualification inline experience: 09 years Govt / PSU employees Should have worked for 2 years or more in one level below pay scale or Presently working in same or higher pay scale, as on cut-off date of eligibility. Candidates working in Private sector should have minimum two years post qualification inline experience at a minimum CTC of Rs. 12.09 lakh p.a. as on cut-off date
1. Candidates are advised to go through the advertisement carefully and ascertain their eligibility before submitting their Applications.
2. While filling Application Forms the candidates should mention their full name as it appears on the Matriculation School Certificate. Certificate issued by a Board of Secondary Education for passing Matriculation shall be the only acceptable document in support of proof of age.
3. The prescribed minimum educational qualification should be from University/Institute recognized by UGC/AICTE.
4. No claim of possession of a qualification equivalent to a prescribed qualification would be entertained and decision of NFL in this regard would be final and binding.
5. The date of declaration of result/issuance of final marks-sheet or passing Certificate, whichever is earlier, shall be deemed to be the date of acquiring minimum educational qualification and there shall be no relaxation on this account.
6. Minimum percentage of marks in the minimum educational qualification as indicated in Clause C.2 of this advertisement shall be aggregate of all semesters/years to be calculated taking average of all semesters/years. Weightage given to any particular semester/year by the Institute/University shall not be considered.
7. Wherever CGPA/OGPA/DGPA or letter grade in a degree is awarded; equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by the University/Institute. Conversion formula is required to be sent mandatorily alongwith other documents. Where no norms have been specified, the CGPA/OGPA will be presumed to have been provided on a 10-point scale.
8. Candidate‟s post qualification work experience as Management Trainee would be counted only in case he/she is regularized in the same Company.
9. Candidates employed in Central/State Government/Quasi-Government/Central or State Public Sector Undertaking/Autonomous Body/Statutory Body/ JV, either in permanent or contractual or ad-hoc or temporary or in any manner, shall either forward their application through Proper Channel or shall produce No Objection Certificate (NOC) from their present employer at the time of interview failing which they will not be allowed to appear in the interview and no TA would be paid to them.
10. The term departmental candidates mean those candidates who are currently working with NFL as permanent & regular employees and not wards of NFL employees.
11. The minimum educational qualification and inline experience are the minimum criteria and mere possession of the same by the candidate does not entitle him/her for participating in the selection process. NFL‟s decision regarding eligibility & shortlisting of applications shall be final & binding and no queries or correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
12. The candidature of all applicants would be provisional and subject to subsequent verification of certificates/testimonials etc.
13. Candidates in their Application Form have to necessarily declare and provide details in case he/she has been arrested, prosecuted, kept under detention or fined, FIR filed in any Police Station, convicted by the Court of Law for any offence debarred / disqualified by any Public Service Commission from appearing in its examination or if proceedings are pending against him in any Court of Law.
14. Mere admission to the selection process does not imply that Company (NFL) is satisfied about candidate‟s eligibility. The candidates should ensure that the details mentioned in the Application Form are correct and are in conformity with the eligibility criteria for the post applied for, as mentioned in the advertisement. In case it is detected that a candidate does not fulfil any of the advertised eligibility criteria or has given false declaration or suppressed any material fact or information having any bearing on his candidature, he/she shall render himself/herself ineligible for consideration at any stage of selection and for termination at any time during employment, if recruited.
15. Further, NFL reserves the right to cancel/restrict/enlarge/modify the recruitment/selection process of advertised posts without any further notice or assigning any reasons whatsoever, if need so arises.
16. Any corrigendum/addendum/errata in respect of this advertisement shall be displayed only on NFL‟s website www.nationalfertilizers.com under the head “Careers”. No further press advertisement will be issued. Hence prospective applicants are advised to regularly visit NFL website for latest updates with regard to this advertisement, at least upto 25.09.2020 unless otherwise extended.
17. Only shortlisted candidates who are found eligible based on the Application Forms submitted will be called for participating in the Selection Process. In case the applicant does not receive any communication within 90 days from the date of publication of this advertisement, it may be presumed that he/she has not been short listed for the Selection Process. Accordingly, candidates are advised to regularly visit “Careers” head on our website - www.nationalfertilizers.com for updated information on the selection process. Only shortlisted candidates will be intimated through post or e-mail for the proposed written or online test/group discussion/personal interview. However, NFL will not be responsible for any delay or non-delivery of intimation sent through post or e-mail, as the case may be.
18. Candidates should possess a valid email ID as the same is mandatorily required for mentioning in application form. Candidates are also advised to keep the E-mail ID as well as Mobile Number, as filled-in in their application form, active for at least one & a half year from cut-off date i.e. 31.03.2020. No change in the E-mail ID will be allowed once submitted. All future information/communication regarding participating in the selection process shall be provided through e-mail/SMS to the candidates, found prima-facie eligible, based on the information submitted by them in their application form. Responsibility of receiving and downloading of information/communications, etc. will be of the candidate. NFL will not be responsible for any delay in communication/inactiveness of the E-mail ID, loss of email sent due to invalid/wrong E-mail ID submitted by the candidate in application form and no correspondence in this regard shall be entertained.
19. Details once submitted in the Application Form will be final and any request for any change including change in correspondence address/email address/mobile number/category shall not be entertained. Candidates are, therefore, advised to carefully fill up their Application Form.
20. Court of jurisdiction for any dispute pertaining to any issue arising out of this recruitment process will be at New Delhi only to the exclusion of all other Courts.
21. Canvassing in any form at any stage (including before or after selection / joining) shall be considered a disqualification for employment in the Company.
22. It is clearly stated that the post advertised are for National Fertilizers limited and the selected candidates can be posted at any of our offices/ units across India. They may also be posted in any Joint Ventures of NFL on secondment basis at the discretion of management.
Selection Procedure :
1. Based on the information in application and documents submitted by the candidates‟ alongwith duly signed print out of their Application Form, scrutiny of applications would be done and candidates meeting the eligibility criteria will be provisionally shortlisted and called for personal interview. NFL‟s decision regarding eligibility & shortlisting of applications shall be final & binding and no queries or correspondence shall be entertained in this regard. 2. However, in case of receipt of large number of Applications, NFL reserves a right to conduct an online test in Delhi - NCR region and/or any other city(ies) of India for the purpose of short-listing candidates for interview. Neither TA will be paid nor Boarding & Lodging facilities would be arranged/reimbursed for appearing in the online test. 3. Modalities of Online Test, in the event it is decided to conduct the same, shall be placed on NFL website www.nationalfertilizers.com Careers- Recruitment in NFL Recruitment of experienced technical professionals- 2020 at an appropriate time. 4. Candidates are required to qualify in the Personal Interview separately with minimum average of 50% marks in interview. 5. In case, total marks (upto two decimals) of two or more candidates after personal interview are same, percentage of marks in the qualifying examination would be considered for drawing up merit list. In case percentage of marks (upto two decimals) are also equal in the qualifying examination, the date of birth of the candidates will be considered for preparing merit list i.e. the candidate born earlier will be considered as senior in the merit list. 6. It may be noted that candidates will be called for personal interview provisionally on the basis of information submitted by them in the application Form and their candidature will be considered vis-à-vis eligibility criteria for the post applied for as mentioned in the Advertisement. Candidates not meeting the eligibility criteria or not in possession of complete requisite documents will not be allowed to attend the personal interview and no TA will be paid to them. Further, no queries shall be entertained in this regard. 7. The candidates called for personal interview will be reimbursed to and fro single 2nd AC Class Rail fare (Mail/Express trains, excluding Rajdhani/Duronto/Shatabdi)/ Bus fare from the nearest railway station of the correspondence address indicated by the candidates in their application to the place of interview by the shortest route on production of necessary receipts. The TA reimbursement, however, is subject to candidate meeting the advertised specifications for the post applied for 8. The selected candidates before joining will be required to get Medical Fitness Certificate from Civil Surgeon/NFL‟s Hospital/NFL‟s common panel of hospitals and their appointment will also be subject to verification of character & antecedents and Caste certificate from the concerned District Authorities. 9. Selected candidates can be posted in any of the Units/Offices/Joint Ventures of the NFL at the discretion of Management
How to Apply :
1. Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria. Their eligibility will be provisional and will be verified only in case they are shortlisted for selection.
2. Candidates fulfilling the prescribed eligibility criteria should download and print the prescribed Application Form proforma available on NFL website www.nationalfertilizers.com. Careers. Recruitment in NFL. Recruitment of experienced technical professionals- 2020. The Application Form duly filled and signed, alongwith selfattested copies of the documents / certificates, as mentioned at Sl. No. G.7, should reach in a sealed envelope cover super-scribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF (POST NAME) - 2020” at the following address: “Chief Manager (HR), National Fertilizers Limited, A-11, Sector-24, Noida, District Gautam Budh Nagar, Uttar Pradesh - 201301” No other means/mode of application shall be accepted.
3. Candidates who had applied for any post notified vide our Advisement no 03/2020 dated 28.04.2020 and who wish to be considered for the same post against this advertisement need not apply afresh. Candidates who wish to withdraw their applications against Advisement no 03/2020 dated 28.04.2020 may do so on or before 04.09.2020. Applications for withdrawal of candidature received after due date shall be summarily rejected.
4. Candidature of a candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or even after joining, if any information provided by the candidate in the Application Form is found to be false or not in conformity with the advertised eligibility criteria at any stage.
5. Candidates are required to provide their details in the Application Form regarding age, date of birth, qualification, division and percentage of marks obtained, year of passing and respective School/College/University, work experience including positions held, name of Organization, nature of duties performed/performing, period of service, scale of pay, salary/CTC (Cost to Company) drawn, demand draft of Rs.700/- towards Application Fee (if applicable) and other requisite information/declaration. 6. The candidates should ensure that the details entered in Application Form are correct. Candidates are required to send the duly filled-in Application Form proforma alongwith self-attested copies of the documents / certificates, as detailed at Sl. No. G.7 below so as to reach NFL by 25.09.2020 / 01.10.2020 (Refer Clause G.7 below) failing which their candidature will not be considered and no queries shall be entertained in this regard.
7. Self-attested photocopy of following documents is required to be enclosed alongwith application form: 1. Date of Birth 10th / Matriculation Certificate 2. For Educational Qualification Mark sheets and Degree Certificates (Matric onwards upto highest level for all semesters/years). 3. For Pay Scale (for PSU/Govt.) or CTC** (for Private Sector) Employer’s Certificate or Appointment letter along with all promotion/increment letters/pay slip from the month of March, 2019 to March 2020 indicating pay/CTC for requisite period. Form-16 (FY 2017-18, 2018-19 & 2019-20).
4. Experience Certificate with date of joining and relieving and Present Employment Proof Certificate issued by Employer(s), if any, for past or present employment / Offer of appointment and pay slip for the month of March, 2020 as proof of working on cut-off date. 5. For Caste Certificate Caste Certificate in the prescribed format. 6. For Differently abled/PwBD candidates Medical Certificate in the prescribed format.
7. No Objection Certificate (NOC) / Application through proper channel Candidates presently working in Govt./QuasiGovt./PSU/Autonomous/Statutory Body/JVs whether on permanent or contract basis shall either forward their application through proper channel or necessarily submit NOC from their employer at the time of interview.
8. Application Fee Demand Draft of ₹700/- (if applicable).
9. Identity Proof AADHAAR/PAN/Passport/Election Photo Identity Card/ Identity Card issued by Govt./PSU/Passbook of any Nationalized Bank with attested photograph.
The last date of receipt of duly complete Application Form alongwith all requisite documents/certificates is 25.09.2020, unless extended and notified on NFL‟s website. However, last date for receipt of Application Forms of candidates presently residing in far-flung area i.e. Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Union territory of Ladakh, Lahul & Spiti District & Pangi Sub-Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Union Territory of Andaman & Nicobar Islands & Lakshadweep is 01.10.2020. Candidates applying from far-flung areas should superscribe on envelope “FAR-FLUNG AREA”. In case of false declaration of „Far-Flung Area‟ on envelope vis-à-vis correspondence address mentioned in the Application Form, the same shall be summarily „Rejected‟. Incomplete Application Forms OR not in prescribed proforma OR not supported by self-attested copies of relevant documents OR not fulfilling the eligibility criteria OR received at any other address of NFL other than that as mentioned in the foregoing in Clause No. G.2 OR received after due date shall be summarily „Rejected‟.
10.It may be noted that Applications Forms received without self-attested copies of relevant documents or received after due date i.e. 25.09.2020 (or 01.10.2020 if applicable) shall be summarily rejected and no queries shall be entertained in this regard.
11.Candidates should note that scrutiny and shortlisting of Applications would be done on the basis of documents enclosed with the prescribed application form. The list of required documents at Clause No. G.7 is indicative and not exhaustive. No interim correspondence by the candidates regarding availability/non - availability of documents would be entertained. Accordingly, candidates are advised to enclose & send self-attested copies of all the relevant documents alongwith the duly signed Application Form in support of their candidature
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
Click Official Notification button to read about job notification from NFL.To Apply for the job posting from NFL, please click on the Apply Now button below.
Ministry of Environment Forest and Climate Change Recruitment 2020 - Laboratory Assistant Vacancy - 69100 Salary - Apply Soon
U.P. Secondary Education Service Selection Board Recruitment 2020 - 12913 Trained Graduate Teacher Vacancies - Apply Now
Upper Yamuna River Board Recruitment 2020 - Executive Engineer Vacancy - Salary 2,08,700 - Apply Now
U.P. Secondary Education Service Selection Board Recruitment 2020 - 2595 Graduate Teacher Vacancies - 151100 Salary - Apply Now
Upper Yamuna River Board Recruitment 2020 - Specialist, Superintending Engineer and More Vacancies - Salary 2,09,200 - Apply Now
RVNL Recruitment 2020 - Additional General Manager/ Joint General Manager/ Senior Deputy General Manager Vacancy - Salary 2,60,000 - Apply Soon
Government Sector related Jobs
Education Wise Govt Job Vacancies 2020
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 6,649 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 17,977 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 137,712 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 2,014 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 9,682 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 11,307 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Tomorrow Walkins||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|
Top Trending Jobs
|Top Recruitment 2020||Vacancies Count|
|Central Govt Jobs||80,000+ Vacancies|
|Today Current Affair||Read More|
|MP Police Recruitment||4000 Vacancies|
|UCO Bank Recruitment||91 Vacancies|
|PWD Recruitment||280 Vacancies|
|SSC Recruitment||1700 Vacancies|
|India Post Recruitment||2024 Vacancies|
|FSSAI Recruitment||66 Vacancies|
|Rajasthan High Court Recruitment||1760 Vacancies|
|SEBI Recruitment||147 Vacancies|
Jobs by DesignationVIEW ALL
Jobs by EducationVIEW ALL
Jobs by LocationVIEW ALL
- Across India (25657)
- Hyderabad (10879)
- Patna (1521)
- Bangalore (29733)
- New Delhi (4651)
- Pune (8458)
- Chandigarh (4572)
- Chennai (9876)
- Indore (545)
- Bhubaneshwar (1471)
- Lucknow (685)
- Kolkata (5164)
- Guwahati (482)
- Jaipur (2477)
- Mumbai (13293)
- Ahmedabad (1269)
- Agra (75)
- Shimla (738)
- Siliguri (77)
- Other Locations
- Meghalaya Police Admit Card 2020
- TNEB TANGEDCO Admit Card 2020
- AMC Admit Card 2020
- PFRDA Admit Card 2020
- RRB Admit Card 2020
- BFUHS Result 2020
- KSP Admit Card 2020
- Goa PSC Admit Card 2020
- DFCCIL Result 2020
- IIT Delhi Admit Card 2020
- Delhi Police Admit Card 2020
- CGPSC Admit Card 2020
- GSCSCL Result 2020
- IIT Hyderabad Result 2020
- OSSC Result 2020
- Andhra Pradesh PSC Admit Card 2020
- SSC Cut Off Marks 2020
- UPSC Syllabus 2020
- RCFL Admit Card 2020
- AP Grama Sachivalayam Result 2020
- UKSSSC Admit Card 2020
- KPCL Admit Card 2020
- LUVAS Syllabus 2020
- GSI Admit Card 2020
- HPSSSB Admit Card 2020
- BSSC Result 2020
- BCECE LE Result 2020
- BCECEB DECE LE Result 2020
- IIEST Shibpur Cutoff 2020
- DITM Sonepat Cutoff 2020
- GGDSD College Chandigarh Merit List 2020
- Velalar College of Engineering and Technology Admission 2020
- GGDSD College Chandigarh Admission 2020
- MGIMS Wardha Cutoff 2020
- Bharati College Cutoff 2020
- RBSE 10th Syllabus 2020-21
- SNDT Women's University Result 2020
- Guru Kashi University Result 2020
- MGU Revaluation Result 2020
- RBSE Syllabus 2020
- Allahabad University Counselling 2020
- Allahabad University UGAT Counselling 2020
- TS DEECET Counselling 2020
- Central University of Haryana Merit List 2020
- MS University Revaluation Result 2020
- YVU Revaluation Result 2020
- KGMU B.Sc Nursing Result 2020
- TN HSE +1 Supplementary Result 2020
- JIPMER MBBS Counselling 2020
- Sri Venkateswara College Admission 2020
- UOU Admission 2020
- Kuvempu University Admission 2020
Latest Breaking News
Ghajinikanth Movie illegally leaked on Moviesda
John Wick: Chapter 3 – Parabellum Movie illegally leaked on Movies4u
Khatrimaza illegally leaks Special 26 Movie Online
123movies illegal Torrent Website leaked Tiger Zinda Hai Movie Online
Rush Movie illegally leaked on Moviesflix
9xmovies illegally leaks Lucy Movie Online
Naan Sirithal Movie illegally leaked on Isaimini
Filmyzilla illegal Torrent Website leaked Raees movie Online
Tamilrockers illegally leaks Bheeshma Movie Online
Movierulz illegal Torrent Website leaked Care of Kancharapalem Movie Online
Gold Rate In Top Cities
- Gold Rate in Ahmedabad
- Gold Rate in Bangalore
- Gold Rate in Chennai
- Gold Rate in Coimbatore
- Gold Rate in Delhi
- Gold Rate in Hyderabad
- Gold Rate in Kerala
- Gold Rate in Kochi
- Gold Rate in Kolhapur
- Gold Rate in Kolkata
- Gold Rate in Mumbai
- Gold Rate in Pondicherry
- Gold Rate in Pune
- Gold Rate in Tiruchirapalli
- Gold Rate in Vijayawada
- Gold Rate in Visakhapatnam
Silver Rate In Top Cities
- Silver Rate in Chennai
- Silver Rate in Mumbai
- Silver Rate in Delhi
- Silver Rate in Kolkata
- Silver Rate in Bangalore
- Silver Rate in Hyderabad
- Silver Rate in Coimbatore
- Silver Rate in Madurai
- Silver Rate in Kerala
- Silver Rate in Pune
- Silver Rate in Vadodara
- Silver Rate in Ahmedabad
- Silver Rate in Jaipur
- Silver Rate in Lucknow
- Silver Rate in Vijayawada
- Silver Rate in Patna
- Silver Rate in Nagpur
- Silver Rate in Chandigarh
- Silver Rate in Surat
- Silver Rate in Bhubaneswar
- Silver Rate in Mangalore
- Silver Rate in Visakhapatnam
- Silver Rate in Nashik
- Silver Rate in Mysore