Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2020 - Driver Vacancies - 25,200 Salary - 8TH Pass - Apply Now
Last updated: Feb 24,2020 09:48 IST
Calcutta High Court Driver Recruitment 2020 Short Information :
|Company Name||Calcutta High Court|
|No of Posts||4 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 5,400 - Rs. 25,200/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||18/03/2020|
|Similar Jobs||West Bengal Govt Jobs|
1. Name of Post: Driver
2. Scale of Pay: Rs. 5,400/- 25,200/- (Entry point minimum pay of Rs. 6570/-) with Grade Pay of Rs. 2600/- [PB-2]
3. Essential Qualifications:
(i) A pass in Class – VIII
(ii) Must have up-to-date professional India Driving License (West Bengal)
(iii) Efficiency in driving cars/light motor vehicles of different categories
(iv) A sound knowledge in Automobile mechanism.
1. Two recent and identical passport size photographs duly signed by the candidate on the front portion of both (one to be pasted on the top right coer of the application and the other to be stitched/stapled with the application);
2. One self-addressed envelope of the size of 25 cm x 11 cm with sufficient postal stamp of Rs. 42/- for further communication through registered/speed post.
3. Photocopy of self-attested documents in support of date of birth (School leaving certificate/Madhyamik or equivalent certificate/admit card).
4. Photocopy (self-attested) of Caste Certificate, in case of candidates claiming ‘caste-reservation’.
5. Photocopy (self-attested) of identity Card issued from the Labour Deptt. Govt. of West Bengal (Employment Exchange Card) [Card No. X-10] in case of candidates belong to Exempted Category.
6. “No objection certificate” from conceed Employer in case of service-holders, and
7. Indian Postal Order to be enclosed with the application.
Selection Procedure for Calcutta High Court Driver Recruitment 2020:
1. Candidates, whose applications will be found in proper order, shall be required to undergo a Practical Test in Driving (Full marks – 80).
2. Qualified Candidates, who will secure minimum 50 marks (out of 80 marks) in Practical Test, would be called upon for Interview (Full marks – 20, Cutoff marks - 05) from each category in 1:3 ratio (subject to availability) as per the number of vacancies available in that category.
3. Final merit list will be prepared taking together the marks obtained by the candidates in Practical Test as well as in the Interview and panel will be recommended consisting of two (2) candidates per vacancy, subject to availability.
How to Apply for Calcutta High Court Driver Recruitment 2020?
1. The application must be submitted in closed envelope, superscribing thereon the post applied for along with the category, to the undersigned before 4:45 P.M. on 18.03.2020. Applications reaching the office after the last date shall not be considered, even though the same are posted well in advance. For further announcement(s) all conceed are requested to visit Court’s website www.calcuttahighcourt.gov.in.
2. Eligible candidates may submit neatly hand-written or typed applications on plain paper of A-4 size (210 x 297 mm) with self-attested copies of certificate and testimonials etc. addressed to the Registrar General, High Court, 3, Esplanade Row (West), Calcutta–700 001, giving particulars as under: (1) Full name of the candidate (in capital letters), (2) Father’s/Husband’s Name, (3) Name of the post applied for, (4) Date of Birth, (5) Actual age on the date of application, (6) Address (Present and Permanent, along with Pin Code No.) with Telephone No. if any, (7) Educational Qualifications, (8) Other Qualifications, if any (9) Experience, if any (10) Up-to-date professional Driving License No. with the date of issue, (11) Whether belonging to UR (Exempted Category)/ S.C./O.B.C.-B (Exempted Category)/S.C. (Ex-Serviceman), (12) Nationality and (13) Details of depositing applications fees by giving Indian Postal Order No., Date and Amount.
3. Incomplete applications/unsigned applications/applications submitted without requisite fees and documents, will be summarily rejected without any prior intimation to the candidates. No claim for refund of application-fee will be entertained nor will it be held in reserve for any other examination.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Calcutta High Court, please click on the Apply Now button below.
Kalyani University Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment of Junior Research Fellow Vacancies - 31,000 Salary - Apply Now
HMT Machine Tools Limited Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment of Deputy Engineer Vacancies - 6.61 Lakhs Per Annum - Apply Now
Walkin Interview! Sarkari Naukri: DRDO Recruitment 2020: Apply for Junior Research Fellowship Vacancies, 31,000 Salary - Apply Now
RailTel Corporation of India Limited Recruitment Sarkari Naukri 2020: General Manager Vacancies - Apply Now
Sarkari Naukuri: JPSC Civil Services Exam 2020 - 267 Deputy Collector, Police Sub Inspector, More Vacancies, Apply Online before 30.03.2020
TNEB Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment of 600 Assistant Engineer Vacancies - 1,26,500 Salary - Apply Now
Sarkari Naukri: NICED Recruitment 2020: Apply For Junior Research Fellow Vacancies - 31,000 Salary - Apply Now
Sarkari Naukri 2020: ECIL Recruitment 2020 - Technical Officer vacancies - 23,000 Salary - BE/ B.Tech - Apply Now
Government Sector related Jobs
Education Wise Govt Job Vacancies 2020
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 24,366 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 37,347 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 31,970 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 7,587 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 6,324 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 9,978 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Tomorrow Walkins||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|
Top Trending Jobs
|Top Recruitment 2020||Vacancies Count|
|Central Govt Jobs||80,000+ Vacancies|
|Today Current Affair||Read More|
|MSF Recruitment||7000 Vacancies|
|AIATSL Recruitment||160 Vacancies|
|LIC Recruitment||218 Vacancies|
|IOCL Recruitment||501 Vacancies|
|Central Railway Recruitment||37 Vacancies|
|India Post Recruitment||2243 Vacancies|
|ISRO Recruitment||175 Vacancies|
|ER Recruitment||2792 Vacancies|
|HSSC Recruitment||7386 Vacancies|
|NHAI Recruitment||176 Vacancies|
|CRPF Recruitment||1412 Vacancies|
Jobs by DesignationVIEW ALL
Jobs by EducationVIEW ALL
Jobs by LocationVIEW ALL
Jobs by Location
Jobs by Education