OSSC Recruitment 2020 - Industries Promotion Officer Vacancies - 16,880 Salary - Apply Now
Last updated: Jul 15, 2020 17:56 IST
|Post Name||Industries Promotion Officer|
|No of Posts||48 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 16,880/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||16/08/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Odisha Govt Jobs|
1. Post Name: Industries Promotion Officer
2. No of Vacancy: 48
3. The appointment will be initially on contractual basis carrying a consolidated pay of Rs.16880/- per month (for 15t year) as per Odisha Group-B Posts (Contractual Appointment)
4. Online Applications are invited for selection of candidate for recruitment to 48 posts of Industries Promotion Officer on contractual basis.
5. Educational Oualification:
l. Candidates must have passed Degree in Engineering in any discipline or Diploma in Engineering in any discipline from the Polytechnics or Engineering Schools of Odisha or equivalent thereto from any recognised University or institution on the date of submission of online application form.
II. The applicant must have Odia as one of the subjects in the HSC or passed examination in Odia equivalent to M.E. standard or passed in Odia as language subject in final examination of Class-VII or passed a test in Odia in M.E. School Standard conducted by Education Department Govt. of Odisha on the date of the Application.
6. General Eligibility Criteria In order to be eligible for appearing in the examination a candidate must satisfy the following conditions.
(i) The candidate must be a citizen of India.
ii. Be able to speak, read & write Odia. Be of good moral character & conduct.
iii. Be of good mental condition and bodily health and free from any physical defect likely to interfere with the discharge of his duties in the service.
iv. If married, must not have more than one spouse living.
In addition to the above requirement all the candidates need to upload the following document in the Document Upload Section in (File size max 300kb, format supported-pdf).
1. 10th Standard Pass Certificate & Mark sheet containing the 10th Standard Roll Number as given in the registration form
2. +2 Certificate & Marksheet (if any).
3. Diploma in Engineering certificate & mark sheet
4. Degree in Engineering certificate & mark sheet
5. Candidates Claiming reservation under SC/ST/SEBC category need to upload valid caste certificate or a self declaration in prescribed format (Annexure 'A' or 'B') appended in this advertisement.
6. Candidates Claiming "PwD (Persons with Disabilities)" category need to upload a valid PwD certificate.
7. Candidates Claiming "Ex-Serviceman" category need to upload any one of the Ex- Servicemen Documents (Discharge Certificate/ Identity card/ PPO indicating therein the date of entry, date of discharge and period of service rendered in Defence Forces) as per Clause-8(viii) of the advertisement).
8. Candidates not having Odia as a subject in HSC Examination, has to upload Odia Pass certificate in at least ME Standard (Class-VI') or more issued by Head Master/Principal or any other competent authority affiliated to Education Department of Govt. of Odisha or any other competent Authority.
1. Candidates are to be extra vigilant while filling up the online application form as there is no edit option.
2. Online Applications are invited for selection of candidate for recruitment to 48 posts of Industries Promotion Officer on contractual basis.
3. The Candidates who intend to apply should go through the eligibility criteria prescribed for the post in the advertisement, before filling up the application.
4. The candidate must satisfy himself/herself about his/her eligibility for the post before applying and only through online mode.
5. No other mode of application shall be entertained by the Commission. No hardcopy of online application/ documents to be sent to the Commission.
6. The applicants are required to upload the required certificates/documents as listed at clause-7 of the advertisement in the "Document Upload" tab.
7. The documents should be in pdf format, clearly visible and in prescribed size as instructed in Clause-I (b). PwD candidates have to follow the Advisory Notice published vide No.3453/OSSC dtd.24.10.2019 available in the Commission's website.
8. In-service contractual candidates claiming benefits under provision of Odisha Group-B Posts (contractual appointment) Rules, 2013 will also have to follow the advisory notice published vide No.3658/OSSC dtd.01.11.2019 dtd.01.11.2019 available in the Commission's website.
9. Candidates must have passed Degree in Engineering in any discipline or Diploma in Engineering in any discipline from the Polytechnics or Engineering Schools of Odisha or equivalent thereto on the date of submission of online application form.
10. Candidate must not be below 18 Years and must not exceed 32 years Of age as on 1st January 2019 to be eligible to apply for the post (refer to Clause-5(a) of this Advertisement) with usual age relaxation for reserved categories as per relevant rules Of Govt. in force.
Selection Procedure :
How to Apply :
1. Online Application registration will be made available from 16.07.2020 till 16.08.2020 by 11.55 P.M in the official website of the Commission "www.ossc.gov.in". Application other than online mode shall not be accepted by the Commission.
2. (a) Aspirants have to apply online using the official website of the Commission "www.ossc.gov.in". The applicants other than S.C., S.T. & PwD categories are required to deposit non-refundable examination fee of Rs.200/- only through online mode following the procedure as detailed at clause-6 Of this advertisement to apply for the post. By clicking on the tab online application in the home page Of the website, different advertisement for online application along with different useful details will be displayed on the computer screen.
3. The instructions provided in this Advertisement are required to be read carefully before proceeding to complete the online application process. There will be 2 links under "Form Links" column for each advertisement.
4. For Registration. For registered user login. (ii) All the Candidates first need to complete the Registration process before filling the online Application Form. For Registration the candidate needs to click the link "For Registration" present in the Form Link section.
5. On clicking the link mentioned. he/she will be redirected to the Registration Form, where few basic Details will be required as follows to be filled up by the applicant correctly.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from OSSC, please click on the Apply Now button below.
Walkin Interview! OUAT Recruitment 2020 - Desk officer/ office Assistant Vacancies - 15,000 Salary - Apply Now
Walkin Interview! OUAT Recruitment 2020 - Senior Research Fellow Vacancies - 31,000 Salary - Apply Now
Government Sector related Jobs
Education Wise Govt Job Vacancies 2020
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 18,559 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 32,368 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 30,449 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 9,158 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 10,123 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 5,263 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Tomorrow Walkins||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|
Top Trending Jobs
|Top Recruitment 2020||Vacancies Count|
|Central Govt Jobs||80,000+ Vacancies|
|Today Current Affair||Read More|
|Zilla Parishad Pune Recruitment||1120 Vacancies|
|AIIMS Delhi Recruitment||4470 Vacancies|
|India Post Recruitment||3933 Vacancies|
|UPSC Recruitment||1063 Vacancies|
|SSC Recruitment||6001 Vacancies|
|Bank of India Recruitment||28 Vacancies|
|KPSC Recruitment||1788 Vacancies|
|ONGC Recruitment||4205 Vacancies|
|AAI Recruitment||181 Vacancies|
|SBI Recruitment||3850 Vacancies|
|JKSSB Recruitment||10464 Vacancies|
|CRPF Recruitment||856 Vacancies|
|Recruitment and Assessment Centre Recruitment||311 Vacancies|
|MSCWB Recruitment||1293 Vacancies|
|SEBI Recruitment||147 Vacancies|
Jobs by DesignationVIEW ALL
Jobs by EducationVIEW ALL
Jobs by LocationVIEW ALL
- Across India (23851)
- Hyderabad (197)
- Patna (4755)
- Bangalore (2274)
- New Delhi (6236)
- Pune (1303)
- Chandigarh (108)
- Chennai (204)
- Indore (14)
- Bhubaneshwar (3936)
- Lucknow (1139)
- Kolkata (1590)
- Guwahati (804)
- Jaipur (313)
- Mumbai (419)
- Ahmedabad (1422)
- Shimla (36)
- Siliguri (1)
- Other Locations
- JPSC Syllabus 2020
- HP TET Exam Date 2020
- UPSC Answer Key
- Sikkim PSC Syllabus 2020
- HPPSC Answer Key 2020
- IBPS Exam Pattern 2020
- HSSC Admit Card 2020
- PGCIL Admit Card 2020
- SAIL Durgapur Admit Card 2020
- HP TET Syllabus 2020
- CSIR CSIO Admit Card 2020
- IBPS Admit Card 2020
- NIELIT Syllabus 2020
- OPSC Syllabus 2020
- OSCB Admit Card 2020
- WBPSC Previous Question Papers 2020
- Assam Police Syllabus 2020
- Gujarat High Court Admit Card 2020
- UPSSSC Admit Card 2020
- IBPS Syllabus 2020
- UPSC Syllabus 2020
- OSSC Admit Card 2020
- HSSC Syllabus 2020
- APVVP Result 2020
- Assam PSC Admit Card 2020
- UPSC Exam 2020
- CUSB Result 2020
- JMI 2020 Application Form
- Fergusson College Merit List 2020
- Rammohan College, Kolkata, Admission 2020
- DU SOL Application Form 2020
- WBJEE answer key 2020
- Gauhati University Admit Card 2020
- Kumaun University Result 2020
- Uni-GAUGE-E Admit Card 2020
- TS ECET Hall Ticket 2020
- Sharda University Admission 2020
- AIBE Application Form 2020
- IPU CET Admit Card 2020
- AIBE Exam Dates 2020
- DTU Result 2019-2020
- Lucknow University 2020 Application Form
- Jai Prakash University JPU Result 2020
- HP TET 2020 Exam Date
- CAT 2020 Registration
- MH CET Law Syllabus 2020
- Farook Arts and Science College Admission 2020-2021
- MAT 2020 Important Dates
- Punjabi University Result 2020
- AIPMST Admit Card 2020
- CTET Exam Date 2020
- RRBMU Time Table 2020
Latest Breaking News
Jalshamoviez illegally leaks Indru Netru Naalai Movie Online
Filmygod illegal Torrent Website leaked Fatteshikast movie Online
Sarrainodu Movie illegally leaked on Skymovies
Sdmoviespoint illegally leaks Yaara Movie Online
Rdxhd illegal Torrent Website leaked Enai Noki Paayum Thota movie Online
Bajirao Mastani Movie illegally leaked on Extramovies
Desiremovies illegally leaks Pandorum Movie Online
Movie4me illegal Torrent Website leaked The Blackout movie Online
Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana: Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Interest Rate, Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Calculator, Know all facts about Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana
Katmoviehd illegally leaks Fetih 1453 Movie Online
Gold Rate In Top Cities
- Gold Rate in Ahmedabad
- Gold Rate in Bangalore
- Gold Rate in Chennai
- Gold Rate in Coimbatore
- Gold Rate in Delhi
- Gold Rate in Hyderabad
- Gold Rate in Kerala
- Gold Rate in Kochi
- Gold Rate in Kolhapur
- Gold Rate in Kolkata
- Gold Rate in Mumbai
- Gold Rate in Pondicherry
- Gold Rate in Pune
- Gold Rate in Tiruchirapalli
- Gold Rate in Vijayawada
- Gold Rate in Visakhapatnam
Silver Rate In Top Cities
- Silver Rate in Chennai
- Silver Rate in Mumbai
- Silver Rate in Delhi
- Silver Rate in Kolkata
- Silver Rate in Bangalore
- Silver Rate in Hyderabad
- Silver Rate in Coimbatore
- Silver Rate in Madurai
- Silver Rate in Kerala
- Silver Rate in Pune
- Silver Rate in Vadodara
- Silver Rate in Ahmedabad
- Silver Rate in Jaipur
- Silver Rate in Lucknow
- Silver Rate in Vijayawada
- Silver Rate in Patna
- Silver Rate in Nagpur
- Silver Rate in Chandigarh
- Silver Rate in Surat
- Silver Rate in Bhubaneswar
- Silver Rate in Mangalore
- Silver Rate in Visakhapatnam
- Silver Rate in Nashik
- Silver Rate in Mysore