NABARD Jobs 2019: 21 Specialist Officers Vacancy for B.Tech/B.E, Any Graduate, CA, CS, MBA/PGDM, B.B.A, Any Post Graduate, M.Phil/Ph.D, B.Sc, M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech, MCA, M.A, ICWA, LLB, LLM published on 16th June 2018
|Vacancy 1||Specialist Officers|
|Qualification||B.Tech/B.E, Any Graduate, CA, CS, MBA/PGDM, B.B.A, Any Post Graduate, M.Phil/Ph.D, B.Sc, M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech, MCA, M.A, ICWA, LLB, LLM|
|Salary||Rs. 77,000 - Rs. 3,25,000/-Per Month|
|Experience||2 - 25 years|
|Job Location||Mumbai , New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply||05/07/2018|
Post, Educational Qualification & Experience - Job Profile:
1 .Chief Technology Officer 1 Post - First class in 4 years B.E. / B. Tech degree from recognized University /Institutes. PostGraduation in areas relevant to the role specially in the field of IT will be an added advantage. - Post Qualification IT experience of minimum 15 years and at least 5 years at Senior leadership level with expertise mostly in Core Banking Solutions, Alternative Delivery Channels, Application Development, Network & Communication Channels and Data Centre Management, Data warehouse/Big Data Analytics, IT Security & Technology Risk Management. -To assess present and future emergent IT technologies for NABARDAppraising the management about global developments in emerging IT areas, such as cyber security, cloud computing, virtualization, mobile technology, etc.Reviewing and updating the IT policies and processes and suggesting strategies for implementation of the required digital shift in NABARD.As a part of Business Continuity Management, ensure that there is no failure in business operations & appropriate disaster recovery plans are in place & regularly tested for readiness for unforeseen events which can impact business continuity.
2. Senior Advisor for Computerisation of Rural Credit Institution 1 Post
a. Educational Qualification: Graduates from any recognized university preferably in information technology.
b. Experience: IT solutions / projects at middle or senior management level. Persons having implementation experience in core banking will be preferred. The candidate should have thorough knowledge of cooperative credit structure and working of PACS. Further, the candidate should have sufficient knowledge in Information Technology, including domain areas such as: a. Data Centre & DRS Management b. Networking c. Security architecture d. Application & Database Architecture e. Application scalability f. Performance Evaluation and benchmarking
c. Desirable: i. Experience in implementing core banking at cooperatives / RRBs/commercial banks ii. Digital enablingarchitecture and System planning iii. Process / product simplification iv. Legacy Transformation v. Strong leadership skills, demonstrated ability to manage teams and conduct change vi. Strong verbal and written communication skills vii. Excellent problem solving skills viii. Strong negotiation skills ix. Any specialized training or qualification relating to rural banking and IT.
d. Job Profile: i. The Consultant will provide Technical and related inputs to the PACS computerisation Team in NABARD. ii. The Consultant will report to the GM / CGM of NABARD. iii. Prepare and help finalise EoI (Expression of Interest) and RFP (Request for proposal). iv. Provide clarification to States / Vendors in respect of EoI / RFP (in pre-bid meet) v. Facilitate identification of various vendors and prepare recommendatory note for vetting
3. Chief Risk Manager 1 Post
a. Educational Qualification: Essential Post- Graduation / Masters in Management from one of the top institutes (excluding online or distant) or CA / CS. Certification in Risk Management from GARP / PRMIA. Desirable Certification in Banking / CFA Degree in Statistics Qualification in Law (3 year regular course)
b. Experience: Essential More than 20 years experience in Banking sector. More than 5 year experience in Senior Management level in a Bank in Risk Management. Desirable Experience of working as CRO/ Head of Risk. Experience of handling high value credit at senior level. Experience of having worked with a AIFI in Risk Management area.
c. Job Profile: 1. The consultant will act as Principal advisor in Risk Management in all risk domains including credit risk, market risk & operation risk. 2. Reassessing of high value credit proposals including infrastructure. 3. Strengthening the risk management framework in the bank including implementation & operation of Enterprise Wide Risk Management Software.
4. Project Manager for Rural Credit Institutions Computerisation 3 Posts
a. Qualification: Essential: Graduates from any recognized university with minimum 05 year’ experience in project management. Desirable: Qualification relating to development finance, rural banking and IT project implementation in rural banks. Project management certification
b. Essential: Minimum 05 years in Project Management. Desirable: Minimum 03 years in core banking / PACS software solution implementation at any Commercial Bank/ RRB/ Cooperative bank / PACS and banking operations. Working knowledge of operations in cooperative banks
c. Job Profile: The Project Manager will be responsible for the planning, implementation, execution, supervision and control of all steps of the project of Computerisation. The Project Manager will be responsible for: 1. Ensuring that the project is successfully implemented, in a time bound fashion and meeting required quality standards across deliverables 2. Defining functional, technical and operational details of the project, agreement preparation and selection of vendors including finalization of service level agreements.
5. Assistant Project ManagerStorage, Marketing & Processing 1 Post
a. Qualification: Graduate / Post Graduate, Doctorate in Food Technology /Food Engineering / Food Processing.
b. Experience: i. Experience of working in Food Processing Industry for a minimum of 03-05 years. (or) ii. Experience in implementation /execution / operation of food parks / mega food parks for a minimum period of 3 years. Desirable: i. 03-05 years experience in Project appraisal, monitoring & evaluation of food processing industry. ii. 03-05 years experience in associating with capacity building for project appraisals.
c. Job Profile: Techno-Financial appraisal of the projects received under the Food Processing Fund and Warehouse Infrastructure Fund by undertaking detailed analysis of the technical aspects (suitability of the location, raw materialand utilities availability, analysis of the suitability of technology proposed and its cost, framing techno-economic assumptions for assessing the technical feasibility, financial viability and bankability, etc.) based on the detailed analysis undertaken by him. The consultant would be required to guide in recommending the project for sanction or otherwise for term loan, suggest appropriate modifications to the project components, risk mitigation measures, project specific special terms and conditions, etc
6. Assistant Project Manager
a. Qualification: Post Graduate in Agriculture (Agronomy / soil science / Agro Meteorology/ Hydro-geology) or AgriEngineering (Soil and water conservation / Climate change Adaptation/ Forestry/ Horticulture) or equivalent, B.Sc.-M.Sc. (Integrated) Climate Change Adaptation. Desirable: Diploma or training in Climate Change related aspects.B.Tech in Electrical Engineering / Environment Engineering or Post Graduate in ClimateScience, Sustainability, Environment Management, Renewable Energy or equivalent course. Desirable: Diploma or training in Climate Change related aspects.
b. 3 to 5 years of experience of projects formulation/ implementation/ monitoring in the field of Renewable energy andareas of specialization indicated above. Desirable: Coordination between funding & implementing agencies.
7. Assistant Project Manager, MIS & Reports 1 post
a. Qualification: B.Tech in Computer Science or B.Sc in computers or MCA or equivalent course. Desirable: Diploma / Certificate course / training in climate science related aspects. Experience in management and reporting of the developmental(preferably NRM) projects and programme, knowledge and experience of integrating and management of GIS and Remote Sensing in development projects and programmes.
b. Experience: 3 to 5 years
8. Risk Managers (06 posts)
a. Qualification: Essential Post Graduate in Economics/ Statistics/ Finance/ MBA from a recognized university. Desirable Specialised qualifications in Risk Management from Professional Risk Managers’ International Association (PRMIA)/ Global Associationof Risk Professionals (GARP) and/ or CA/ CFA/ ICWA/ ACS/ CAIIB or equivalent qualification.
b. Experience: Essential Experience of 5-8 years in Banking, Financial Sector and Insurance (BFSI) in the field of credit risk/ market risk/ operational risk. Desirable Experience in working with Statistical models, formulating risk rating modules, working in RiskManagement of Software implementation.
9. Senior Project Finance Manager (1 post) - CA/ MBA (Finance), B.Tech/ BE with MBA Finance. - 05 years experience in Infrastructure project finance/ syndication/ consortium lending, credit operations, monitoring of the consortium portfolio. - Marketing and business development under syndication and consortium lending, project appraisal, operations and monitoring of the projects, Risk Monitoring, recovery management etc.
10. Project Finance Manager (Infrastructure projects) (1 post) - CA/ MBA (Finance), B.Tech/ BE with MBA Finance. - 03-05 years experience in appraising, structuring, financing of infrastructure projects, credit operations and monitoring. - Marketing and business development under projects lending, project appraisal, operations and monitoring of the projects, Risk Monitoring, recovery management etc.
11. Specialist Officer (Legal Aspects) (1 post) - BA LLB /LLM - 02-03 years experience in legal aspects of project lending including documentation / recovery management / legal aspects of financing State Governments and State Government Corporations, loan syndication, dealing with Debt recovery Tribunal (DRT) cases.
12. Communication Professionals (02 posts one each for Mumbai & New Delhi) - Essential Bachelor of Art or Mass communication from a recognized University with knowledge of Editing, composing, post production, visual designing, graphics designing, flash & web designing. - Essential: 2 Years in relevant field Desirable: 04 Years in related fields
13. Duration: The period of engagement on contract will be as above i.e. 2 years, extendable by 01 year except in case of post at Sl. No. 2 which is for a maximum period of 06 months. The monthly remuneration is all inclusive & shall be liable for TDS as per Income Tax Act & Rules in force. The appointment shall be subject to review of performance on half yearly basis in respect of all posts except at Sr. No. 2 for which it will be on quarterly basis. The termination of contract will be by giving one months’ notice on either side. The contract period can be extended further by 01 year based on the performance of the contract employee and requirement of NABARD. The contract employee shall have no right or claim for regular employment in the organization. The Bank may terminate the contract of service if the performance is found unsatisfactory.
1 .Applicants working in Government/ Quasi Government, PSUs, Banks & FIs will be required to submit NOC from the employer at the time of interview, failing which candidate will not be allowed to appear for interview and shall not be eligible for TA for interview.Superannuation Benefits The staff on contract shall not be entitled to any superannuation benefits viz., Provident Fund, Pension, Gratuity, etc.
2 .Residential Accommodation / HRA No Residential accommodation will be provided by the bank. Travelling & Halting Allowance The Consultant will be eligible for TA/HA as admissible to an officer of the bank as per extant TA Rules.
3. Leave: The Specialist officer on contract shall be entitled for a leave up to a maximum of 30 days in a calendar year during the contract period on proportionate basis provided that not more than 07 days leave may be availed at a stretch and that Saturday/Sunday/Holiday may not be combined in such a way that total absence on any one occasion exceeds 10 days (including intervening holidays / Saturday /Sunday), if any. Leave will however be granted subject to exigencies of work. Any absence beyond the above period will be treated as leave without any pay and the remuneration payable to him will be reduced to that extent. The leave shall be earned on pro-rata basis in a calendar year & shall not be allowed to carry forward to next calendar year.
How to Apply
Government Sector related Jobs
Education Wise Govt Job Vacancies 2019
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 23,461 Vacancies||RS. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 24,753 Vacancies||RS. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate jobs - 15,655 Vacancies||RS. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs - 80,000 + Vacancies||RS. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 12,268 Vacancies||RS. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 14,248 Vacancies||RS. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 7,250 Vacancies||RS. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Tomorrow Walkins||RS. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|
Top Trending Jobs
|Top Recruitment 2019||Vacancies Count|
|Central Govt Jobs||80,000+ Vacancies|
|Indian Bank Recruitment||115 Vacancies|
|HAL Recruitment||3 Vacancies|
|Jammu and Kashmir Police Recruitment||2700 Vacancies|
|Delhi Police Recruitment||554 Vacancies|
|NF RAILWAY Recruitment||2604 Vacancies|
|Konkan Railway Recruitment||136 Vacancies|
|CSEB Recruitment||124 Vacancies|
|FCI Recruitment||330 Vacancies|
|BOAT Southern Region Recruitment||660 Vacancies|
|CISF Recruitment||914 Vacancies|
|ONGC Recruitment||12 Vacancies|
|SBI Recruitment||92 Vacancies|
|AASL Recruitment||110 Vacancies|
Jobs by DesignationVIEW ALL
Jobs by EducationVIEW ALL
Jobs by Location VIEW ALL
|Job Title||Company Name||Eligibility||Last Date|
Data Entry Operator, GIS Technician, More Vacancies
|WAPCOS Jobs 2019 - 109 Vacancies||Any Graduate, Diploma, ITI - Ahmedabad||20/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|TATA AIA||Any Graduate,Any Post Graduate||22/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|NCL Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||B.Tech/B.E - New Delhi||21/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|PNB Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||Any Graduate - New Delhi||01/11/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|WAPCOS Jobs 2019 - 6 Vacancies||M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech - Gurgaon||02/11/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Part-Time General Duty Medical Consultant
|BHEL Jobs 2019 - 8 Vacancies||MBBS - Trichy||30/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|RITES Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||Any Graduate - Vaishali||10/11/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|RITES Jobs 2019 - 2 Vacancies||CA, ICWA - Gurgaon||25/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|RITES Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate - Gurgaon||10/11/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|PWD Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||Diploma - Thiruvananthapuram||20/11/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Manager, Deputy General Manager, Junior General Manager
|RITES Jobs 2019 - 7 Vacancies||B.Arch, B.Sc, B.Tech/B.E - Gurgaon||25/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|NHPC Jobs 2019 - 10 Vacancies||ITI - Churachandpur||09/11/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Graduate Apprentice/ Technician Apprentice Training
|NHPC Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||B.Tech/B.E, Diploma - Churachandpur||09/11/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|SECL Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||B.Tech/B.E - New Delhi||24/12/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Junior Research Fellow, Research Associate
|VSSC Jobs 2019 - 36 Vacancies||B.Tech/B.E, M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech, M.Phil/Ph.D - Thiruvananthapuram||30/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Deputy General Manager, Assistant General Manager
|TMB Jobs 2019 - 2 Vacancies||Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate - Tuticorin||31/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Multi Tasking Staff, Lascar
|Ministry of Defence Jobs 2019 - 3 Vacancies||10TH - Hyderabad|Secunderabad||14/11/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Law Officer, Dental Surgeon, Assistant Engineer
|GPSC Jobs 2019 - 445 Vacancies||BDS, B.Tech/B.E, LLB - Gandhinagar||04/11/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Senior Resident, Contractual Specialist
|ESIC Jobs 2019 - 35 Vacancies||MBBS, Diploma, Any Post Graduate, PG Diploma, MS/MD - New Delhi||23/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Branch Post Master/ Assistant Branch Post Master/ Dak Sevak
|India Post Jobs 2019 - 970 Vacancies||10TH - Nizamabad, Warangal, Hyderabad|Secunderabad, Adilabad, Karimnagar, Khammam||14/11/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Gramin Dak Sevak
|India Post Jobs 2019 - 2,707 Vacancies||10TH - Vijayawada||14/11/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|