NABARD Jobs 2020: 62 Development Assistant Vacancy for Any Graduate Salary 34,990 published on 27th August 2018
Last updated: Aug 27,2018 12:32 IST
NABARD Development Assistant Recruitment 2020 Short Information :
|Post Name||Development Assistant|
|No of Posts||62 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 14,650 - Rs. 34,990/-Per Month|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date to Apply||12/09/2018|
|Similar Jobs||Across India|
1. No of Post: Andhra Pradesh - Hyderabad , Arunachal Pradesh -01, Bihar, - 01, Chhattisgarh - 03, Goa 02, Gujarat -01, Haryana RO - Chandigarh -04, Jammu & Kashmir - 03, Jharkhand -01, Karnataka -02, Madhya Pradesh -02, Maharashtra (HO-Mumbai) -02, Manipur -02, Meghalaya -02, Mizoram -02, Nagaland -01, Odisha -01, Punjab RO - Chandigarh -01, Rajasthan -01, Sikkim -03, Telangana - Hyderabad -01, Tripura -02., 3 Uttar Pradesh -04, Uttarakhand -05
2. Educational Qualification (as on 01/08/2018): 1. Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognised University/Institutions with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate (pass class for SC/ST/PWBD candidates).
3. Pay Scale: Selected Candidates will draw a starting basic pay of Rs. 14,650/- per month (including two advance increments) in the scale of Rs. 13150 -750 -15400 - 900 -19000 -1200-26200 -1300-28800-1480-33240 -1750 -34990 (20 years) and other allowances, viz. Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance, Transport Allowance etc., as admissible from time to time. At present, initial monthly Gross emoluments for Development Assistants is approximately Rs.31,000/-
1. Candidates need not submit /send at any address, application printouts or any certificates or copies thereof at the time of online application. Their candidature will be considered on the strength of the information declared in the application. If at any stage, it is found that any information furnished in the online application is false/ incorrect or if according to NABARD, the candidate does not satisfy the eligibility criteria, his/ her candidature/ appointment is liable to be cancelled/ terminated.
2. All educational qualifications should have been obtained from Universities / Institutions incorporated by an Act of Central or State legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section – 3 of UGC Act 1956.
3. Candidates will have to visit the NABARD’s website www.nabard.org for downloading call letters for online test. Intimation for downloading call letter will also be sent through email/SMS. Once the candidate clicks the relevant link, he/she can access the window for call letter download. The candidate is required to use (i) Registration Number/Roll Number, (ii) Password/Date of Birth for downloading the call letter. Candidate needs to affix recent recognizable photograph on the call letter preferably the same as provided during registration and appear at the examination centre with (i) Call Letter (ii) Photo Identity Proof as stipulated in clause (xiii) below and also specified in the call letter and photocopy of the same Photo Identity Proof as brought in original.
4. Documents relating to Age/Qualification/Category etc. will have to be submitted at the time of appointment. Caste certificate by candidate seeking reservation as SC/ST/OBC in the prescribed proforma from the competent authority indicating clearly the candidate’s caste, the Act/Order under which the caste is recognised as SC/ST/OBC and the village/town the candidate is originally a resident of will have to be submitted by the candidates at the time of appointment.
1. Website Link Open – Online Registration and Payment of Online Fees/Intimation Charges - 27 August 2018 to 12 September 2018
2. Phase-I (Preliminary) – Online Examination & Phase-II (Main) – Online Examination - September / October 2018. Exact dates of examination would be announced separately on NABARD’s website www.nabard.org
Selection Procedure for NABARD Development Assistant Recruitment 2020:
How to Apply for NABARD Development Assistant Recruitment 2020?
1. Candidates can apply online only from 27 August 2018 to 12 September 2018 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
2. Candidates to visit the NABARD’s website www.nabard.org – career notices click on the option "APPLY ONLINE" which will open a new screen.To register application, choose the tab "Click here for New Registration" and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
3. Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from NABARD, please click on the Apply Now button below.
Sarkari Naukri: Office of the District and Sessions Judge Kamrup Recruitment 2020: Data Entry Operator Vacancies - 12,000 Salary - 12TH, Diploma - Apply Now
Office of the District and Sessions Judge Kamrup Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment of Front Office Coordinator Vacancies - 20,000 Salary - Apply Now
Office of the District and Sessions Judge Kamrup Recruitment Sarkari Naukri 2020: Driver Vacancies - 10,000 Salary - 8TH Pass - Apply Now
Walkin Interview! Sarkari Naukri: DRDO Recruitment 2020: Apply for Junior Research Fellowship Vacancies, 31,000 Salary - Apply Now
HMT Machine Tools Limited Recruitment 2020 - Executive Associate Vacancies - 36,500 Salary - Diploma - Apply Now
Walkin Interview! Dibrugarh University Sarkari Naukri 2020 - Recruitment for Assistant Professor, 20,000 - 25,000 Salary - Apply Now
Sarkari Naukri: Late Pandurang Patil Nursing College Recruitment 2020: Apply for Assistant Professor Lecturer / Vacancies - Apply Now
RailTel Corporation of India Limited Recruitment Sarkari Naukri 2020: General Manager Vacancies - Apply Now
Sarkari Naukuri: JPSC Civil Services Exam 2020 - 267 Deputy Collector, Police Sub Inspector, More Vacancies, Apply Online before 30.03.2020
TNEB Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment of 600 Assistant Engineer Vacancies - 1,26,500 Salary - Apply Now
Walk in Interview! ICAR NEH Bharti 2020: Recruitment of Junior Research Fellow Jobs, 28,000 Salary - Apply Now
Anna university Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment of Junior Research Fellow Vacancies, 31,000 Salary - Apply Now
Sarkari Naukri 2020: ECIL Recruitment 2020 - Technical Officer vacancies - 23,000 Salary - BE/ B.Tech - Apply Now
Government Sector related Jobs
Education Wise Govt Job Vacancies 2020
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 24,356 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 37,337 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 31,949 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 7,587 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 6,324 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 9,957 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Tomorrow Walkins||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|
Top Trending Jobs
|Top Recruitment 2020||Vacancies Count|
|Central Govt Jobs||80,000+ Vacancies|
|Today Current Affair||Read More|
|MSF Recruitment||7000 Vacancies|
|AIATSL Recruitment||160 Vacancies|
|LIC Recruitment||218 Vacancies|
|IOCL Recruitment||501 Vacancies|
|Central Railway Recruitment||37 Vacancies|
|India Post Recruitment||2243 Vacancies|
|ISRO Recruitment||175 Vacancies|
|ER Recruitment||2792 Vacancies|
|HSSC Recruitment||7386 Vacancies|
|NHAI Recruitment||176 Vacancies|
|CRPF Recruitment||1412 Vacancies|
Jobs by DesignationVIEW ALL
Jobs by EducationVIEW ALL
Jobs by LocationVIEW ALL
Jobs by Location
Jobs by Education