MRPL Jobs 2020: 5 Executive Vacancy for MBA/PGDM, Any Post Graduate published on 8th July 2019
Last updated: Jul 08,2019 11:28 IST
|No of Posts||05 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 60,000 - Rs. 1,80,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||27/07/2019|
|Similar Jobs||Karnataka Govt Jobs|
1. Essential Qualification: Two years MBA/Equivalent with specialization in Personnel Management/HRD/HRM or Two Year Post Graduate Degree /Equivalent in Personnel Management /IR/Labour Welfare.
2. All qualification must be from UGC recognized Indian University / UGC recognized Indian Deemed University or AICTE approved Autonomous Indian Institution / Concerned Statutory Council (wherever applicable)/Board of Technical Education.
3. Candidates selected shall be placed on probation as per Company Rules in A grade in the scale of pay of Rs.60, 000-1, 80,000. In addition DA (on IDA pattern), HRA/Township Accommodation, Perks & Allowances under cafeteria approach and other allowances/benefits as per Company Rules will be admissible.
a) No other Qualification other than expressly mentioned in the Qualification Criteria would be accepted.
b) The Call letter for the Group Discussion and Personal Interview indicating the time and venue for each candidate can be downloaded from MRPL website only 21 days prior to the date of Group Discussion and Personal Interview onwards. The call letter shall also be dispatched by Post to the eligible candidates.
c) It is mandatory for all the candidates to upload their Photograph, Signatures, UGC-NET July 2018/ Dec 2018 Score Card, Caste Certificate/PWD certificate/Income and Asset Certificate for EWS Category as specified without any exception.
d) Candidates should comply with additional instructions of MRPL, if any.
e) No correspondence will be entertained about the outcome of the application, at any stage.
f) Valid E-Mail ID and Mobile No.: The E-Mail ID and Mobile No. entered in the Online Application Form should remain valid / active until the recruitment process is completed. No change in the Email ID and Mobile No. will be allowed once submitted. The candidate himself/herself will be responsible for wrong or expired E-Mail ID & Mobile No.
a) OBC (Non Creamy Layer) and PWD category will be eligible for concessions as notified by the Government of India from time to time.
b) Candidates called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview shall be reimbursed Traveling Expenses as follows from their correspondence address/actual place of travel on production of actual tickets by the shortest route. Local Travel cost, if any, shall be borne by the candidates. i) For candidates called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview – 3AC train fare OR A/c bus fare limited to 3AC train fare. PWD category candidates will be reimbursed travel cost as above, for one attendant wherever applicable, as per Govt. guidelines.
c) Working knowledge of Hindi is desirable.
d) Requests for change of category once declared in the application will not be entertained.
e) Candidates must mention correct and active e-mail ID/Contact nos. for various communications.
How to Apply
1. Date of commencement of online application: 05/06/2019 at 10.00 Hrs (IST)
2. Date of closing of online application: 27/07/2019 till 18.00 Hrs (IST).
3. Availability of call letter for Group Discussion and Personal Interview: 21 days prior to date of Group Discussion and Personal Interview
4. Date of Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
5. The candidate may review all the filled information before clicking on the declaration.If a candidate finds that all the filled information are correct then he/she can select the declaration and click on final SUBMIT button given on page, otherwise EDIT the information filled by him/her.
6. The candidate should cross check all the details filled in the Online Application, before finally submitting the same, as no correction will be possible later.
7. Before filling the application online, the candidate has to ensure that he/she is fulfilling the advertised qualification specifications by reading the detailed advertisement available on the link “Detailed advertisement- Advt.No.76/2019”
8. If the candidate is fulfilling the advertised qualification specifications, then he/she can click the link “Apply Online- Advt.No.76/2019” and fill the details in the respective fields.
Indian Institute of Astrophysics Recruitment 2020: 47,000 - 54,000 Salary - Post Doctoral Fellow Posts - Apply Now
KSHRC Recruitment 2020: 17,000 - 97,100 Salary - Junior Assistant, Typist, More Vacancies - Apply Now
West Bengal PSC Notification Recruitment 2020: 244 Workshop Instructor Vacancies - 37,600 Salary - Check Details!!!
Government Sector related Jobs
Education Wise Govt Job Vacancies 2020
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 29,797 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 47,357 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 43,909 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 22,679 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 28,848 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 17,017 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Tomorrow Walkins||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|
Top Trending Jobs
|Top Recruitment 2020||Vacancies Count|
|Central Govt Jobs||80,000+ Vacancies|
|Today Current Affair||Read More|
|RPSC Recruitment||620 Vacancies|
|NABARD Recruitment||154 Vacancies|
|C-DAC Noida Recruitment||143 Vacancies|
|Vizag Steel Recruitment||189 Vacancies|
|NPCIL Recruitment||192 Vacancies|
|MAHAGENCO Recruitment||235 Vacancies|
|ITI Limited Recruitment||129 Vacancies|
|TNEB Recruitment||2400 Vacancies|
|RCF Recruitment||400 Vacancies|
|Department of Telecommunications Recruitment||101 Vacancies|
|NEKRTC Recruitment||1619 Vacancies|
|MPPGCL Recruitment||209 Vacancies|
|OFB Recruitment||6061 Vacancies|
|TNFUSRC Recruitment||320 Vacancies|
|MMRC Recruitment||14 Vacancies|
Jobs by DesignationVIEW ALL
Jobs by EducationVIEW ALL
Jobs by LocationVIEW ALL
Jobs by Location
Jobs by Education