MDNIY Recruitment 2020 - Guest Faculty Vacancies - Apply Now
Last updated: Aug 28, 2020 13:13 IST
|Post Name||Guest Faculty|
|No of Posts||5 Posts|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply||31/08/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Delhi (NCR) Govt Jobs|
Applications are invited for engagement of Guest Faculty for the following subjects on remuneration per class basis conducted by Morarji Desai National Institute of Yoga (MDNIY), initially for a period of six months and is likely to be extendable on performance basis upon the requirement. The position is purely temporary and based on the requirement of conducting classes to the students of various courses of Morarji Desai National Institute of Yoga, New Delhi.
1. Name of the Post: Guest Faculty (Research Methodology in Yoga)
2. No. of Posts: 01
3. Remuneration: Remuneration / class (As approved by competent authority)
4. Essential: Master degree in any Science discipline with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognized University/ Institute of National repute and Ph.D. in relevant subject. Research experience in the field of Yoga or Human science research with evidence from publication in reputed National or International Journal.
5. Desirable: National Eligibility Test (NET) in relevant subject conducted by UGC/CSIR.Knowledge of Computer Operation and analysis of data using statistical tools. Proficiency in Hindi and English languages.
6. Duties and Responsibilities: Responsible to conduct lectures of respective subject.
7. Remuneration: The guest faculty will be paid an honorarium @ Rs. 1,000/- per hour lecture and Rs. 1,000/- for two hours practical session and T.A./local conveyance for to and fro as per rules.
8. Name of the Post: Guest Faculty (Yoga Philosophy)
9. No. of Posts: 01
10. Remuneration: Remuneration / class (As approved by competent authority)
11. Essential: A Masters’ Degree in Philosophy with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognized University/ Institute of National repute and (vi) Ph.D. in Philosophy on a topic related to Yoga or Ph.D. in Yoga.
12. Desirable: National Eligibility Test (NET) in subject of Yoga Philosophy conducted by UGC/CSIR. Knowledge of Sanskrit language, Knowledge of Computer Operation. Proficiency in Hindi and English languages.
13. Duties and Responsibilities: Responsible to conduct lectures of respective subject.
14. Remuneration: The guest faculty will be paid an honorarium @ Rs. 1,000/- per hour lecture and Rs. 1,000/- for two hours practical session and T.A./local conveyance for to and fro as per rules.
15. Name of the Post: Guest Faculty (English)
16. No. of Posts: 01
17. Remuneration: Remuneration / class (As approved by competent authority)
18. Essential: Masters Degree in English with a minimum 55% marks from a recognized University/ Institute of National repute and (ii). Ph.D in English. (iii) National Eligibility Test (NET) in subject English conducted by UGC/CSIR.
19. Desirable: Knowledge of Computer Operation.
20. Duties and Responsibilities: Responsible to conduct lectures of respective subject.
21. Remuneration: The guest faculty will be paid an honorarium @ Rs. 1,000/- per hour lecture and Rs. 1,000/- for two hours practical session and T.A./local conveyance for to and fro as per rules.
22. Name of the Post: Guest Faculty (Computer )
23. No. of Posts: 01
24. Remuneration: Remuneration / class (As approved by competent authority)
25. Essential: M.Tech.(Computer)/ MCA degree with a minimum 55% marks from a recognized University/ Institute of National repute. Or M.Sc.( Computer) degree with a minimum 55% marks from a recognized University under UGC Act; and National Eligibility Test (NET) in subject Computer conducted by UGC/CSIR
26. Desirable: PhD in Computer/ Two Years Teaching Experience, Proficiency in Hindi and English languages.
27. Duties and Responsibilities: Responsible to conduct lectures of respective subject.
28. Remuneration: The guest faculty will be paid an honorarium @ Rs. 1,000/- per hour lecture and Rs. 1,000/- for two hours practical session and T.A./local conveyance for to and fro as per rules.
1. The engagement shall be on purely temporary basis and requirement of conducting classes. The applicant shall have no right to claim for regularization of his/her services under any circumstances.
2. The selected candidates will be required to accept the assignment immediately as per schedule of class.
3. The engagement shall be terminated by the competent authority at any time without assigning any reason therefor.
4. The candidates shall be required to observe the normal class timings, as decided, and may also be called upon to attend the office on any holiday, in case of urgency.
5. The Income Tax or any other tax will be deducted at source as per Govt. instructions. Necessary TDS certificate will be issued.
6. No one shall utilize or publish or disclose or part with, to a third party, any part of the data or statistics or proceedings or information collected for the purpose of this assignment or during the course of assignment, without the express written consent of the authorities.
7. The faculty shall be bound to hand over the entire set of records of assignment before the expiry of the contract and before the final payment is released.
Selection Procedure :
How to Apply :
1. Interested persons possessing the required qualifications, experience, etc. may send their application in the prescribed format, complete in all aspects with copies of testimonials duly self attested and two recent passport size photographs addressed to The Director, Morarji Desai National Institute of Yoga 68, Ashoka Road, New Delhi-110001 by Hand/by Post/ by email at [email protected], so as to reach the office of MDNIY by 31/08/2020, 04.00pm.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from MDNIY, please click on the Apply Now button below.
BOB Financial Solutions Recruitment 2020 - Vice President/Assistant Vice President Vacancy - Apply Soon
Government Sector related Jobs
Education Wise Govt Job Vacancies 2020
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 15,845 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 25,044 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 107,896 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 2,114 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 9,417 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 8,878 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Tomorrow Walkins||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|
Top Trending Jobs
|Top Recruitment 2020||Vacancies Count|
|Central Govt Jobs||80,000+ Vacancies|
|Today Current Affair||Read More|
|PWD Recruitment||280 Vacancies|
|India Post Recruitment||2024 Vacancies|
|SSC Recruitment||1704 Vacancies|
|Army Public School Recruitment||8000 Vacancies|
|FSSAI Recruitment||66 Vacancies|
|Rajasthan High Court Recruitment||1760 Vacancies|
|TN Police Recruitment||10906 Vacancies|
|SEBI Recruitment||147 Vacancies|
Jobs by DesignationVIEW ALL
Jobs by EducationVIEW ALL
Jobs by LocationVIEW ALL
- Across India (21531)
- Hyderabad (10011)
- Patna (5555)
- Bangalore (27992)
- New Delhi (5559)
- Pune (8068)
- Chandigarh (1076)
- Chennai (20597)
- Indore (534)
- Bhubaneshwar (394)
- Lucknow (475)
- Kolkata (6389)
- Guwahati (974)
- Jaipur (2364)
- Mumbai (12224)
- Ahmedabad (1169)
- Agra (75)
- Shimla (715)
- Siliguri (83)
- Other Locations
- KPSC Result 2020
- RPSC Result 2020
- APSSB Admit Card 2020
- TNPSC Result 2020
- DNH Administration Admit Card 2020
- Delhi Cantonment Board Admit Card 2020
- MSSC Result 2020
- WBPSC Admit Card 2020
- RBI Admit Card 2020
- HP TET Syllabus 2020
- HRTC Admit Card 2020
- Assam Postal Circle Result 2020
- HP TET Admit Card 2020
- DSSSB Rejection List 2020
- UPPSC Result 2020
- RPSC Exam Date 2020
- ICCR Result 2020
- Calcutta High Court Result 2020
- WBPSC Exam Date 2020
- Assam PSC Result 2020
- SSC Admit Card 2020
- BIS Admit Card 2020
- BIS Result 2020
- UPSC Result 2020
- Gauhati High Court Admit Card 2020
- Bihar STET Result 2020
- DCRUST Entrance Exam Result 2020
- Kerala ITI Merit List 2020
- HBSE Compartment Admit Card 2020
- KVASU Rank List 2020
- HBSE Admit Card 2020
- AUCET Answer Key 2020
- NITTE University Result 2020
- BBAU Counselling 2020-21
- NBE FET Result 2020
- Odisha CUCET 2020 Merit List
- AMU Counselling 2020-2021
- CSKHPKV Palampur Entrance Exam 2020
- PMNET Result 2020
- Uttarakhand HNBUMU Result 2020
- FLAME University Admission 2021
- MAH B.A. B.Ed CET Answer Key 2020
- IPU CET BBA Cutoff 2020
- AICTE Admission 2020-21
- SLIET MBA Admission 2021
- University Institute of Legal Studies (UILS) Chandigarh Admission 2020
- Shaheed Rajguru College Cutoff 2020
- APRDC CET Exam Date 2020
- BITS Pilani Cutoff 2021
- DU LLB Cutoff 2020
- Bihar ITICAT Admission 2020
- Central University of Kerala Result 2020
Latest Breaking News
Ghajinikanth Movie illegally leaked on Moviesda
John Wick: Chapter 3 – Parabellum Movie illegally leaked on Movies4u
Khatrimaza illegally leaks Special 26 Movie Online
123movies illegal Torrent Website leaked Tiger Zinda Hai Movie Online
Rush Movie illegally leaked on Moviesflix
9xmovies illegally leaks Lucy Movie Online
Naan Sirithal Movie illegally leaked on Isaimini
Filmyzilla illegal Torrent Website leaked Raees movie Online
Tamilrockers illegally leaks Bheeshma Movie Online
Movierulz illegal Torrent Website leaked Care of Kancharapalem Movie Online
Gold Rate In Top Cities
- Gold Rate in Ahmedabad
- Gold Rate in Bangalore
- Gold Rate in Chennai
- Gold Rate in Coimbatore
- Gold Rate in Delhi
- Gold Rate in Hyderabad
- Gold Rate in Kerala
- Gold Rate in Kochi
- Gold Rate in Kolhapur
- Gold Rate in Kolkata
- Gold Rate in Mumbai
- Gold Rate in Pondicherry
- Gold Rate in Pune
- Gold Rate in Tiruchirapalli
- Gold Rate in Vijayawada
- Gold Rate in Visakhapatnam
Silver Rate In Top Cities
- Silver Rate in Chennai
- Silver Rate in Mumbai
- Silver Rate in Delhi
- Silver Rate in Kolkata
- Silver Rate in Bangalore
- Silver Rate in Hyderabad
- Silver Rate in Coimbatore
- Silver Rate in Madurai
- Silver Rate in Kerala
- Silver Rate in Pune
- Silver Rate in Vadodara
- Silver Rate in Ahmedabad
- Silver Rate in Jaipur
- Silver Rate in Lucknow
- Silver Rate in Vijayawada
- Silver Rate in Patna
- Silver Rate in Nagpur
- Silver Rate in Chandigarh
- Silver Rate in Surat
- Silver Rate in Bhubaneswar
- Silver Rate in Mangalore
- Silver Rate in Visakhapatnam
- Silver Rate in Nashik
- Silver Rate in Mysore