Meghalaya Basin Management Agency Recruitment 2023 Programme Associate vacancy online application form at mbda.gov.in - News
Last updated: Feb 12, 2021 02:58 PM | V Sruthi
Meghalaya Basin Management Agency Recruitment 2023 Notification Overview
|Company Name||Meghalaya Basin Management Agency Recruitment 2023|
|Post Name||Programme Associate Jobs|
|No of Posts||2 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 15,000 - Rs. 17,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Shilong Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||22/02/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Govt Jobs 2023|
The Meghalaya Basin Management Agency (MBMA) invites applications from eligible candidate in prescribed format to fill up the following position on contractual basis. The detailed application form, advertisement and notification are available in MBMA’s website https://www.mbda.gov.in
No. MBMA/ CLLMP/ HR/ 64/ 2018/ 840
1. Position: Programme Associate – Media Development
2. No. of Requirement: 02
3. Monthly Emolument: Rs. 15000/- & Rs.17000/- (Based on qualification)
4. Desired Qualification : Graduate or Post Graduate Preferably in subjects related to Mass Media, film making and photography. However, for candidates with exceptional and proven skills these criteria may be relaxed
5. Desired Experience :- 2 years in video and photography
6. Essential Skills: Photography and videography Skills: Journalistic acumen, Ability to work independently and proactively, Creative and an eye for details, Ability to write high quality scripts independently, Ability to use various photography and videography equipment, Excellent knowledge and skill in using Photo and Video editing software, Knowledge of any of the local languages
7. Place of Posting: Headquater, Shillong
8. Essential Skills for the positions: Good written and verbal communication. Expert in basic computer knowledge like Word Processing, Spread Sheets and Power Point Presentation, etc are the common essential skills requirement. Other skills required are mentioned above against each position.
9. Duration of Contract: The duration of contract will be for a period of 01 (one) year. The contract may be renewed subject to the performance satisfaction of MBMA and continuance of the project you are engaged with. A detailed document of terms and conditions of engagement would be provided to the selected candidates and a deed agreement would have to be signed by the selected candidate with the MBMA to that effect.
1. The pre-requisite qualifications and experience are minimal and the mere fact that a candidate possesses the same will not entitle him/her for being called for interview. MBMA reserves the right to restrict the candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable number on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement or by any other condition that it may deem fit.
2. Candidates are advised to clearly indicate their contact number and e-mail address to facilitate faster communication. Information regarding the screening test/written/interview will be sent only to the shortlisted candidates via SMS/E-mail and no correspondence will be made with applicants who are not shortlisted. List of the shortlisted candidates will be displayed in the MBDA website, www.mbda.gov.in and office notice board.
3. MBMA reserves the right to conduct additional examination /skill test or call for any additional documentary evidence in support of educational qualification & experience of the applicant.
4. In case of non-availability of suitable candidates with prescribed qualifications and experience, MBMA reserves the right to relax the prescribed qualifications and experience for candidates found more suitable for lower position with relevant experience and expertise in the specified field.
5. The number of vacancies indicated in the advertisement and notification is tentative. MBMA reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of posts at the time of selection and make appointment(s) accordingly, if more vacancies do exist in between the advertisement and the selection process.
6. MBMA reserves the right to extend the closing date for receipt of applications. MBMA also reserves the right to fill or not to fill any or all the positions advertised or cancel recruitment procedure at any stage without assigning any reason thereof.
7. No TA/DA shall be paid for attending written test and interview
8. Canvassing of any kind will render to disqualification.
9. Staff already working with MBDA/MBMA, who are otherwise eligible can also apply. Their applications must be routed through their reporting officer. However, for newly appointed staff, he/she should complete a minimum period of one year in their current position.
Candidate must enclose along with the Application Form, recent passport size photograph, and self attested copies of the following documents;
1. Filled Application form
2. Updated Resume
3. Educational qualifications certificates
4. Proof of Experience or Experience Certificates
5. Latest salary slips or proof of salary from the current or previous organizations
6. Additional or technical qualifications certificates (if any)
7. Identity Proof (PAN Card or Aadhar Card)
Selection Process for Meghalaya Basin Management Agency Recruitment 2023
1. There will be written/technical test and personal interview for the positions. Written test will comprise of Subject Matter Knowledge, General Knowledge, Reasoning, and English.
2. The Written Test/ Personal Interview will be held only in Shillong.
How to Apply Meghalaya Basin Management Agency Recruitment 2023 at mbda.gov.in?
1. Application form duly filled along with self attested credentials should only be submitted to the Office of the Meghalaya Basin Management Agency, C/o, Meghalaya State Housing Financing Cooperative Society Ltd. Campus, Nongrim Hills, Shillong, Meghalaya – 793003” “Or” at the O/o the Basin Development Unit (BDU)/ District Project Management Unit (DPMU) located in the O/o the Deputy Commissioner of the 11 Districts “Or” “Via-email” to [email protected]
2. Last Date for submission of application is 22nd February 2021 upto 5:00pm. Application received after the last date will be not be entertained and MBDA will not be responsible for any kind of postal loss or transit delay.
3. “By Post or Direct Submission” to the Office of the Meghalaya Basin Management Agency, C/o, Meghalaya State Housing Financing Cooperative Society Ltd. Campus, Nongrim Hills, Shillong, Meghalaya – 793003” “Or” at the O/o the Basin Development Unit (BDU)/ District Project Management Unit (DPMU) located in the O/o the Deputy Commissioner of the 11 Districts “Or” “Viaemail” to [email protected]
4. Candidates are advised to clearly mention the name of the position being applied in the cover of envelope and in the subject line of e-mail as “Application for the position of “______________________”.
5. Candidates are advised to read carefully the eligibility criteria and other conditions prescribed for each post before applying.
6. Incomplete application shall not be entertained and is liable to be rejected. However, an extra sheet of A4 size may be attached, wherever necessary, mentioning the serial no.
7. In respect of Candidates who are currently in services, shall submit the “No Objection Certificate” from the Employer when called for the personal interview.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs,Govt Jobs 2023,Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You. To Apply for the job posting from Meghalaya Basin Management Agency,please click on the Apply Now button below.
Meghalaya Basin Management Agency Recruitment 2023 -FAQ
Q1. Where to apply for Meghalaya Basin Management Agency Recruitment 2023?
Ans:Candidates who wish to apply for the Meghalaya Basin Management Agency Recruitment 2023, can apply using the apply now button available on our website.
Q2. How to know the eligibility to apply for Meghalaya Basin Management Agency Recruitment 2023?
Ans: Once the official notification is out, you can check the eligibility criteria and apply for the Meghalaya Basin Management Agency Recruitment 2023.
Q3. Where to check the full details about Meghalaya Basin Management Agency Recruitment 2023?
Ans:Users can visit our website www.fresherslive.com for detailed information regarding Meghalaya Basin Management Agency Recruitment 2023. Also you can get the information on the official website of Meghalaya Basin Management Agency.
Q4. Can I Know the Upcoming Jobs in Meghalaya Basin Management Agency?
Ans:Yes, you can check the current and upcoming jobs of Meghalaya Basin Management Agency on our page. For other govt jobs visit our website and get instant job alert notifications
Q5. How can I apply for Meghalaya Basin Management Agency Recruitment 2023?
Ans:The detailed steps to apply for Meghalaya Basin Management Agency Recruitment 2023 is given above. Follow the steps and apply before the last date.