NLUD Recruitment 2019: 30,000 Salary apply for Social Work Fellows Posts - Apply Soon
Last updated: Dec 17,2019 17:03 IST
NLUD Social Work Fellows Recruitment 2020 Short Information :
|Post Name||Social Work Fellows|
|No of Posts||01 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 30,000/-Per Month|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply||10/01/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Delhi (NCR) Govt Jobs|
1. Position: The National Law University, Delhi (“University”) is seeking to engage on a contractual basis, Social Work Fellows for Pune for the Fair Trial Fellowship programme supported by a grant from the Azim Premji Philanthropic Initiatives
a. Social Work Fellows in the programme will focus on crucial socio-legal field work relating to cases of undertrial prisoners and support the Legal Fellows in ensuring that the undertrial prisoner is provided quality legal representation. The maximum period of engagement will be for three years and the contract will be renewed on an annual basis.
2. Qualifications: Post-graduate qualification in social work (M.A. in Social Work/MSW) or any other helping Professions/Social Science/Humanities subject or related areas from a Central/Deemed/State-Recognised University. Minimum of one year experience (full time) in intervention work at the grassroot level is desired. Proficiency in reading, writing and speaking Marathi, Ability to read, write and speak English, Familiarity with the use of MS-Office, emails and the internet, Prior work experience within institutions in the criminal justice system is desirable
4. Compensation: Fellows will be paid a fellowship amount of INR 30,000 per month
5. Responsibilities: This is a full time paid position based in Pune. Selected candidates will be expected to reside within the municipal limits of the city of their selection but may be required to travel frequently to other districts as per programme needs. The responsibilities of the Social Work Fellows include:
a. Visiting the Prisons, interacting with undertrial prisoners, identifying individuals who need legal aid from the DLSA and supporting them in writing applications to DLSA.
b. Identifying undertrial prisoners entitled for bail/early release and refer such cases to the DLSA and the Prison Authorities.
c. Socio-legal case work interventions and handholding undertrial prisoners through the legal proceedings at both pre-trial and trial stage.
d. Home visits and working with families of undertrials in gathering information/documents relevant to their case.
e. Co-ordinating with other authorities if required for gathering relevant documents like age proof, address proof, medical certificates etc.
f. Identifying special needs of undertrials including pregnancy, claims for juvenility, disability, terminal illnesses, mental health issues etc.
g. Travelling as required to meet and communicate with family members of undertrial prisoners and other persons who may have oral and documentary information relevant for mitigation of the prisoners, using the tools and techniques for communication and obtaining information devised.
h. Co-ordinating with Legal Fellows and provide relevant socio-legal inputs in individual cases.
i. Case Documentation with details of interventions for cases handled
j. Organising and conducting training workshops and conferences.
2. Project 39-A ensures access to legal representation for prisoners regardless of the offence.
3. National Law University, Delhi reserves the right to conduct interviews and not fill these positions.
4. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted via e-mail. If you do not hear from us within 4 weeks after the deadline, please assume that your application has not succeeded. Unfortunately, we cannot reply to individual queries about the status of applications.
5. National Law University, Delhi is unable to cover the costs of attending interviews.
6. This is not an advertisement for regular government service.
7. National Law University, Delhi reserves the right to not fill the position or vary the number of positions vacant for this call. Also, we shall be unable to cover the costs of attending interviews.
8. These positions shall be paid under the grant received under the Fair trial Fellowship.
Selection Procedure for NLUD Social Work Fellows Recruitment 2020:
2. Round 2: Personal Interview of candidates shortlisted from Round 1. Final selection of the candidates will be based on their performance in both the rounds. Selected candidates will be intimated by email.
How to Apply for NLUD Social Work Fellows Recruitment 2020?
2. Email: Interested persons must send their resume and Statement of Purpose to p39arecruitment@ nludelhi.ac.in and the subject of the e-mail should be “Fair Trial Fellowship Application for Social Work Fellow”.
3. Deadline: Applications received after midnight of 10 January 2020 will not be considered. The shortlisted candidates shall be informed about the next round in the selection process via e-mail.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.To Apply for the job posting from NLUD, please click on the Apply Now button below.
NCERT Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment of Editor, Business Manager, More Vacancies, 39,100 Salary - Apply Now
AAI Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment for 100+ Trainee Apprenticeship Vacancies - 15,000 Salary - Interview Only - Apply Now
SPMCIL Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment of Senior Security Officer Vacancies - 60,000 Salary - Apply Now
Great Opportunity! RRB Sarkari Naukri Recruitment 2020: 158 Office Superintendent Vacancies, Graduates Apply Now - Dont Miss It!
Walkin Interview! Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya Govt of Delhi Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment of Senior Project Research Fellow Vacancies - Apply Now
Sarkari Jobs: Jamia Hamdard Recruitment 2020 - Apply for Data Entry Operator Jobs, 18,000 Salary - Apply Now
Sarkari Jobs: Jamia Hamdard Recruitment 2020 - Apply for Junior Research Fellow Jobs, 31,000 Salary - Apply Now
Government Sector related Jobs
Education Wise Govt Job Vacancies 2020
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 24,560 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 33,153 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 34,918 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 7,381 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 14,084 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 15,645 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Tomorrow Walkins||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|
Top Trending Jobs
|Top Recruitment 2020||Vacancies Count|
|Central Govt Jobs||80,000+ Vacancies|
|Today Current Affair||Read More|
|Central Railway Recruitment||37 Vacancies|
|India Post Recruitment||2242 Vacancies|
|ISRO Recruitment||176 Vacancies|
|ER Recruitment||2792 Vacancies|
|HSSC Recruitment||7386 Vacancies|
|NHAI Recruitment||186 Vacancies|
|CRPF Recruitment||1412 Vacancies|
Jobs by DesignationVIEW ALL
Jobs by EducationVIEW ALL
Jobs by LocationVIEW ALL
Jobs by Location
Jobs by Education