- Fresherslive »
- Govt Jobs »
- Mahatma Gandhi Central University Recruitment 2020 »
- Officer on Special Duty Jobs 2020
Mahatma Gandhi Central University Recruitment 2020: Officer on Special Duty Post - For Eligibility Details Check Here
Last updated: Jan 08,2020 18:31 IST
|Company Name||Mahatma Gandhi Central University|
|Post Name||Officer on Special Duty|
|No of Posts||02 Posts|
|Job Location||Purbi Champaran|
|Last Date to Apply||25/01/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Bihar Govt Jobs|
The University invites applicationsin the prescribed format from eligible candidates for the post of Officer on Special Duty (Administration) and Officer on Special Duty (Finance) to be filled up on deputation/contract basis.
1. Name of Post: OSD (Administration) / OSD (Finance)
2. Period of Deputation / Contract: One Year or till the regular appointment of First Registrar (in case of OSD Administration) / First Finance Officer (in case of OSD Finance) of the University, whichever is earlier. The engagement will, however, be liable to be terminated at any time without assigning any reasons thereof.
3. Pay: As per GoI norms
4. Essential Qualifications: i. A Master’s Degree with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of ‘B’ in the UGC seven-point scale; ii. At least 15 years’ of experience as Assistant Professor in AGP of Rs.7,000/- and above or with 8 years’ of service in the AGP of Rs.8,000/- and above including as Associate Professor along with the experience in educational administration. OR Comparable experience in research establishment and / or other institutions of higher education. OR 15 years of administrative experience, of which 8 years shall be as Deputy Registrar or an equivalent post.
5. Desirable Qualifications with anyone of the following: Preference will be given to candidates with: i. Experience of administrative practices, human resource management, statutory functions and academic activities of Universities/R&D institutions. ii. Experience of handling legal matters iii. Experience of IT applications in administrative matters.
6. Duties and Functions: The selected candidate(s) will be required to discharge their duties as assigned to them by the University from time to time.
1. Candidates are advised to satisfy themselves that they possess at least the minimum essential qualification/experience as prescribed by University/University Grants Commission, New Delhi amended from time to time, before appearing for the Interview.Type of Appointment/Engagement: The engagement will be purely on deputation/contract basis and person selected will have no claim whatsoever for absorption/regularization of service in the University
2. Applications not accompanied by necessary supporting documents, self-attested copies of degrees, certificates/mark sheets/experience/category certificates/issues by the competent authority and incomplete applications shall be rejected summarily.The change in the schedule of the interview, if any, will be displayed on the website of the University only. Therefore, applicants are advised to visit the University Website regularly.
3. After joining the service of the University, the candidate will have to abide by the Rules, Regulations and Ordinances of the University as applicable from time to time. She/He may be assigned any duty within the University or outside depending upon the exigency of work.The University shall be free to assign any duty as per the exigency of the situation at any time even during non-working hours/holidays which the employee shall have binding to perform to avoid any disciplinary action.
How to Apply
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.To Apply for the job posting from Mahatma Gandhi Central University, please click on the Apply Now button below.
AIIMS Patna Recruitment 2020 - 200+ Nursing Officer Vacancy - Rs. 44,900 - 1,42,400 Salary - Apply Now
Government Sector related Jobs
Education Wise Govt Job Vacancies 2020
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 28,168 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 43,678 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 43,450 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 19,667 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 28,386 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 16,694 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Tomorrow Walkins||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|
Top Trending Jobs
|Top Recruitment 2020||Vacancies Count|
|Central Govt Jobs||80,000+ Vacancies|
|Today Current Affair||Read More|
|Rajasthan Police Recruitment||5128 Vacancies|
|RPSC Recruitment||639 Vacancies|
|NABARD Recruitment||154 Vacancies|
|C-DAC Noida Recruitment||143 Vacancies|
|Vizag Steel Recruitment||189 Vacancies|
|NPCIL Recruitment||192 Vacancies|
|MAHAGENCO Recruitment||235 Vacancies|
|ITI Limited Recruitment||130 Vacancies|
|IOCL Recruitment||277 Vacancies|
|TNEB Recruitment||2400 Vacancies|
|RCF Recruitment||400 Vacancies|
|Department of Telecommunications Recruitment||101 Vacancies|
|NEKRTC Recruitment||1619 Vacancies|
|MPPGCL Recruitment||209 Vacancies|
|OFB Recruitment||6061 Vacancies|
Jobs by DesignationVIEW ALL
Jobs by EducationVIEW ALL
Jobs by LocationVIEW ALL
Jobs by Location
Jobs by Education