- Fresherslive »
- Govt Jobs »
- MAHAGENCO Recruitment 2020 »
- MAHAGENCO Assistant Medical Officer Jobs 2020
MAHAGENCO Jobs 2020: 5 Assistant Medical Officer Vacancy for MBBS Salary 46,805 published on 8th January 2019
Last updated: Jan 08,2019 12:33 IST
|Post Name||Assistant Medical Officer|
|No of Posts||05 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 21,365 - Rs. 46,805/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||22/01/2019|
|Similar Jobs||Maharashtra Govt Jobs|
1. Qualification: MBBS degree from a recognized University / Institute.
2. Experience: 01 year post qualification general practice or 6 months as Residential Medical Officer in any of the Govt. or Semi-Govt. or reputed Private hospitals
3. Salary: Rs.21,365-840-25,565- 885-46,805
2) The candidate claiming the benefit of Reservation has to submit Caste Certificate, Non-creamy layer certificate (SC and ST candidates exempted) & Caste Validity Certificate issued by Competent Authority of Maharashtra State valid as on last date of submission of application form i.e 22.01.2019 along with the application. Candidate unable to produce Caste Validity Certificate issued by Competent Authority of Maharashtra along with application, if selected, they will be appointed temporarily only on submission of all necessary / relevant documents required for verification of their caste claim and has to submit caste validity certificate issued by appropriate authorities as per G.R.No. BCC/ 2011/ PR.1064/ 16-B dated 12/12/2011.
3) Backward Class Candidate has to produce Domicile Certificate issued by Competent Authority of Govt. of Maharashtra
4) Candidate claiming the reservation should submit attested copy of Caste Certificate, Caste Validity Certificate, and Certificate of Domicile of Maharashtra state issued by the Competent Authority of GOM.
5) Candidate belonging to Schedule caste are exempted from submission of Non-Creamy Layer Certificate.
6) Candidates belonging to Schedule Tribes have to submit Caste Validity Certificate at the time of appointment, without Caste Validity appointment letter will not be issued.
7) The standards for the reserved category will be relaxed as per the Company’s rules, if the required numbers of candidates are not available in any of the categories while short listing the candidates for each stage of recruitment process i.e. Walk-In-Interview and preparing the select list etc.
8) Candidates belonging to reserve category have to submit Caste Validity Certificate at the time of Appointment. However, the candidates who does not have caste validity certificate, has to submit all necessary documents required for caste scrutiny committee for verification of caste claim before joining the duty.
9) Once the caste is notified in the application form, it cannot be changed at any stage later on.
10) The Backward Class candidates who apply against open category will not be permitted to change the option once exercised at any stage later on.
11) Those reserve category candidates who have applied against OPEN category and compete with the OPEN category candidates will be treated as OPEN category candidate for the purpose of recruitment / selection process. However, it any such departmental reserve category candidate who have entered in MSEB / MAHAGENCO by taking the benefit of reservation earlier, he/she will have to submit the caste certificate and caste validity certificate from Competent Authority before appointment, if selected even though he/she may be applying under OPEN category against this advertisement as applicable.
2. The Personal Interview will be conducted based on Subject knowledge, General Knowledge, Communication skills, Experience, etc.
3. Candidate will have to appear for Personal Interview at Examination Centre at his / her own cost & risk and MAHAGENCO will not be responsible for any injury or losses, etc. of any nature.
4. If the number of applicants is large; then a suitable criterion will be fixed to short list the applicants as per the decision of the company.
5. Select list will be prepared taking into consideration performance in the Personal Interview. 6. The list of candidates selected for the posts advertised will be published on the Company’s website i.e. www.mahagenco.in form time to time.
7. The recruitment in MAHAGENCO is done strictly as per merit in a systematic way giving weightage to Selection process / Personal Interview. The Select list will be operative for 1 year after declaration of result on MAHAGENCO Company website.
8. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate.
How to Apply
2. The name of the candidate, his / her father / husband name, caste, etc. should be spelt correctly in the application form as it appears in the certificates, mark sheets. Any change/ alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
3. Candidates should send duly filled application form with a recent passport size photograph affixed thereon along with self attested copies of certificates in support of Qualification, Experience, Age etc. & Demand Draft. To Assistant General Manager (HR-RC), Maharashtra State Power Generation Co. Ltd., Estrella Batteries Expansion Compound, Ground Floor, Labour Camp, Dharavi Road, Matunga, Mumbai - 400 019 so as to reach on or before 22.01.2019. Post Code and Post applied for must be clearly written on the envelope, while forwarding application and attested copies of supporting document.
4. Candidates applying under reserved category has to submit Caste certificate, Caste validity, current year Non creamy Layer valid as on last date of submission of application form, etc., as applicable.To Apply for the job posting from MAHAGENCO, please click on the Apply Now button below.
WALK INTERVIEW!!! ACTREC Recruitment 2020 - Junior Research Fellow - 25,000 - 32,500 Salary - Apply Now!!!
BECIL Recruitment 2020 - Surveyors, Programmer vacancies - Diploma, Engg Graduates - 19,000 - 31,000 Salary - Apply Now
WALK INTERVIEW!!! ACTREC Recruitment 2020: Senior Research Fellow Vacancies : 35,000 Salary : Apply Now!!!
Walk in Interview!!! Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2020 - Project Officer - 30,000 - 32,000 Salary - Apply Now!!!
Cochin Shipyard limited Recruitment 2020 - various Assistant , More Vacancies - 22,500 - 77,000 Salary - Apply Now!!!
IIT Bombay Recruitment 2020: Project Research Associate vacancies : 40,000 - 61,000 Salary: Apply Now
Interview Only! Delhi Metro Rail Recruitment 2020 - Various Manager Jobs - 70,000 - 2,80,000 Salary - Apply Now
Government Sector related Jobs
Education Wise Govt Job Vacancies 2020
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 27,522 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 43,094 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 46,858 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 17,777 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 38,362 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 17,635 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Tomorrow Walkins||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|
Top Trending Jobs
|Top Recruitment 2020||Vacancies Count|
|Central Govt Jobs||80,000+ Vacancies|
|Today Current Affair||Read More|
|Administration of Dadra and Nagar Haveli Recruitment||323 Vacancies|
|Indian Bank Recruitment||138 Vacancies|
|TRB Recruitment||1060 Vacancies|
|Rajasthan Police Recruitment||5128 Vacancies|
|RPSC Recruitment||579 Vacancies|
|NABARD Recruitment||154 Vacancies|
|C-DAC Noida Recruitment||143 Vacancies|
|Vizag Steel Recruitment||189 Vacancies|
|NPCIL Recruitment||192 Vacancies|
|MAHAGENCO Recruitment||234 Vacancies|
|TNEB Recruitment||2400 Vacancies|
|RCF Recruitment||400 Vacancies|
|Department of Telecommunications Recruitment||101 Vacancies|
|NEKRTC Recruitment||1619 Vacancies|
|MPPGCL Recruitment||209 Vacancies|
Jobs by DesignationVIEW ALL
Jobs by EducationVIEW ALL
Jobs by LocationVIEW ALL
Jobs by Location
Jobs by Education