Himachal Pradesh University Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment for Medical Officer Vacancies - 39,100 Salary - Apply Now
Last updated: Jun 02, 2020 15:32 IST
|Post Name||Medical Officer|
|No of Posts||2 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 15,600 - Rs. 39,100/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||26/06/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Himachal Pradesh Govt Jobs|
1. Posts: Medical Officer ( Dental )
2. No.of. Posts: 01
3. Qualification: A Bachelor of Dental Surgery Degree from the Institute recognized by the Dental Council of India. Registered with State Dental Council.
4. Desirable Qualification(s): A Post Graduate Degree (MDS) in Dentistry.
5. (on contract basis) Payscale: Rs.15600- 39100+5400GP
1. Posts: Medical Officer (Allopathic)
2. No.of. Posts: 01
3. Qualification: Recognized Medical qualification included in the first or second schedule or part-II of the third schedule other than licentiate qualifications to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. The holders of educational qualification included in Part-II of the third schedule should fulfil the conditions stipulated in sub Section (3) Of Section 13 of the Indian Medical Council Act. 1956. Completion of compulsory rotating internship.
4. Desirable Qualification(s): Post Graduate Degree or Diploma included in the first or second schedule of part-II of the third schedule (Other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. The holders of educational qualification included in Part-II of the third schedule should fulfil the conditions stipulated in sub Section (3) of Section 13 of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. A post graduate qualification from a recognized institution as mentioned in Appendix-A to the Notification Dated: 09-03-2012 adopted by the University vide Notification No.: 3-9/77-HPU(GenlJ Dated:-14-07- 2014 available on University Website.
5. (on contract basis) Payscale: Rs.15600- 39100+5400GP
1. The Candidates Must Read The I.iworta.vt Isstrcctio.vs General Instructions/other Terms And Conditions Carefully Before Uploading The Online Application Form For The Relevant Post.
2. The candidates are advised to note down the USER ID and PASSWORD and this User ID and Password will be applicable for all future references/ correspondences regarding the written examination/ test, downloading Roll Nos./CaII letters for documentation/ entering fee detail, etc.
3. The candidate should enter her/his particulars i.e. Name, Father's Name, Mother's Name and Date Of Birth as per her/his Matric Certificate and uploaded scanned photograph and signature. The size Of scanned photograph should be less than 50kb and size Of the scanned signature should be less than 30kb only. Otherwise the application will not move to next step.
4. The candidates are required to apply separately for each post with requisite application processing fee. The candidates belonging to reserve category (for B category posts) from other state, their candidature shall be treated in General category only and required to submit full application fees of General category. Further, a candidate of reserve category willing to apply against Gen(UR) posts is also required to remit full application fees, if otherwise eligible for the said post under Gen(UR) category.
5. The candidates are advised to give their working mobile Number and e-mail ID, used by them in the Online Application (OA) and ensure their working till the completion of selection process to avoid inconvenience. There will be no other means of contacting them except their e-mail & Mobile numbers.
6. The candidates shall fill up their complete and correct particulars in the online application forms to avoid rejection of candidature.
7. Date for determining eligibility of all applicants in respect of essential qualification and experience, if any, etc., shall be the prescribed closing date for submission of online application forms i.e.26-06-2020.
8. The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned against each post in the advertisement to avoid rejection at later stage. The decision of University in this regard shall be final.
9. Onus Of proving that a candidate has acquired requisite essential qualifications by the stipulated date is on the candidate and in the absence of proof to the contrary, the date as mentioned on the face of certificate/ degree or the date Of issue of certificate / degree shall be taken as date of acquiring essential qualification, NO extra opportunity shall be provided to the candidate to produce any certificates/ documents at the time of evaluation.
10. In respect of equivalent clause in essential Qualifications, if a candidate is claiming a particular qualification as equivalent qualification as per the requirement Of advertisement, then the candidate is required to produce order/ letter in this regard, indicating the Authority (with number and date) under which it has been so treated otherwise the application is liable to be rejected.
11. The selection process is annexed at annexure "A" of the advertisement.
12. Eligibility for vacancies in sub-category of SPORTSMAN shall be as per the norrns framed by Department of Youth Services and Sports, Himachal Pradesh.
13. Number of. post(s) is/ are tentative and may increase or decrease from time to time. The University reserves the right to fill up or not to fill up the advertised post(s) or to call limited applicants for evaluation of documents/ personality test/ interview. No TA/DA will be paid for attending written/skill test/ evaluation ofdocuments/ personality test/ interview etc.
14. In service (regular) applicants may apply along with requisite fee with information to their Head Of the Departments/ Employer for issuing NOC. Such candidates are required to pioduce No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the Employer at the time of evaluation of documents/ personality tests/interviews etc..
15. If a candidate is registered with the Employment Exchange in Himachal Pradesh, she/ he should mention the Registration NO. in the Online Application
16. The shortlisted applicants are required to produce original documents and self attested photocopies Of educational qualifications, age, category and NOC from the employer alongwith the hardcopy of online application form at the time Of Evaluation/ Interview/ Personality test.
17. The applicants for the post(s) of Librarian and Asstt. Librarian mentioned at sr. no. I to 3 must submit their hardcopy of online application form along with relevant documents in support of the information uploaded in the online application by 26-06-2020 upto 05:00 p.m. However, the candidate residing in Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Ladakh, Assam, Tripura, Meghalaya, Nagaland, Manipur, Mizoram Arunachal Pradesh, Pangi and Bharmour Sub Division of Chamba District, Dodra Kwar Sub Division of Shimla District, Kinnaur Districts and Lahul & Spiti Districts of Himachal Pradesh, the last date for receiving of hardcopy of online application form shall be 11-07-2020 Upto 05:00 p.m.,
Mode of Payments:
1. The desirous & eligible applicants shall have to pay the requisite application fee online by debit credit card or internet banking, as the case may be, on or before the prescribed closing date for submission of online application. So another mode except online payment is acceptable (or application processing fee.
2. Application fees once paid wll not be refunded. The applicants claiming fee exemption should possess a valid certificate of the respective category as on the last date of submission of online application.
3. A candidate shall be eligible for appointment to Category-C post(s). if she he has passed Matriculation and 10+2 and for Category-D post(s). if she: he has passed Middle or Matriculation from any SchooVInstitutions situated '.Gthin Himachal Pradesh. Hov.ever, this condition shall not apply to Bonafide Himachalis.
Selection Procedure :
The shortlisted applicants are required to produce original documents and self attested photocopies Of educational qualifications, age, category and NOC from the employer alongwith the hardcopy of online application form at the time Of Evaluation/ Interview/ Personality test.
How to Apply :
The applicants for the post(s) of Librarian and Asstt. Librarian mentioned at sr. no. I to 3 must submit their hardcopy of online application form along with relevant documents in support of the information uploaded in the online application by 26-06-2020 upto 05:00 p.m. However, the candidate residing in Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Ladakh, Assam, Tripura, Meghalaya, Nagaland, Manipur, Mizoram Arunachal Pradesh, Pangi and Bharmour Sub Division of Chamba District, Dodra Kwar Sub Division of Shimla District, Kinnaur Districts and Lahul & Spiti Districts of Himachal Pradesh, the last date for receiving of hardcopy of online application form shall be 11-07-2020 Upto 05:00 p.m., Date for determining the eligibility of all applicants in respect Of essential qualification and experience, if any, etc., shall be the prescribed closing date for submission of online application forms i.e.26-06-2020.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from HPU, please click on the Apply Now button below.
Himachal Pradesh Industries Department Recruitment 2020 - Sericulture Inspector Vacancies - 20,200 Salary - Apply Now
Himachal Pradesh Industries Department Recruitment 2020 - Junior Office Assistant Vacancies - 20,200 Salary - Apply Now
Oil India Limited Recruitment 2020 - Contractual Chemical Assistant Vacancies - 15,400 Salary - Apply Now
Himachal Pradesh Industries Department Recruitment 2020 - Peon Vacancies - 10TH Pass - 10,680 Salary - Apply Now
Walkin interview!!! ESIC Hospital Manesar Recruitment 2020 - Full Time/part Time Contractual Specialists Vacancies - 60,000 Salary - Apply Now
Government Sector related Jobs
Education Wise Govt Job Vacancies 2020
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 20,682 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 26,018 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 40,568 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 3,079 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 5,570 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 5,467 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Tomorrow Walkins||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|
Top Trending Jobs
|Top Recruitment 2020||Vacancies Count|
|Central Govt Jobs||80,000+ Vacancies|
|Today Current Affair||Read More|
|CRPF Recruitment||789 Vacancies|
|IBPS Recruitment||9666 Vacancies|
|MMRDA Recruitment||110 Vacancies|
|IB Recruitment||271 Vacancies|
|SSC Recruitment||2743 Vacancies|
|HPSEB Recruitment||1892 Vacancies|
|North Central Railway Recruitment||196 Vacancies|
|UCIL Recruitment||136 Vacancies|
|Recruitment and Assessment Centre Recruitment||311 Vacancies|
|MSCWB Recruitment||1291 Vacancies|
|SEBI Recruitment||147 Vacancies|
Jobs by DesignationVIEW ALL
Jobs by EducationVIEW ALL
Jobs by LocationVIEW ALL
- Across India (10086)
- Hyderabad (249)
- Patna (1901)
- Bangalore (3597)
- New Delhi (5188)
- Pune (9571)
- Chandigarh (408)
- Chennai (1719)
- Indore (1)
- Bhubaneshwar (525)
- Lucknow (1690)
- Kolkata (3552)
- Guwahati (2753)
- Jaipur (37)
- Mumbai (1467)
- Ahmedabad (223)
- Agra (1)
- Shimla (2361)
- Sonepat (23)
- Other Locations
- JKSSB Syllabus 2020
- MPPSC Syllabus 2020
- GPSC Syllabus 2020
- UPSC Exam Calendar 2020
- UPSC Syllabus 2020
- WBSETCL Result 2020
- SDSC SHAR Result 2020
- CIFRI Result 2020
- BSSC Result 2020
- AIESL Result 2020
- UHS Rohtak Result 2020
- RSMSSB Result 2020
- RIMS Result 2020
- DSSSB Rejection List 2019
- WBSETCL Result 2020
- TNPSC Group 2 Syllabus 2020
- Repco Bank Result 2020
- RSMSSB Syllabus 2020
- WBHRB Admit Card 2020
- Rajasthan Police Syllabus 2020
- DSSSB Result 2020
- UPPSC Interview Schedule 2020
- NIT Warangal Interview Schedule 2020
- WB Health Interview Schedule 2020
- LMRC Interview Schedule 2020
- ULB Haryana Result 2020
- Gauhati University Result 2020
- Shivaji University Result 2020
- Vikram University Result 2020
- KIITEE Exam Date 2020
- Rajasthan University Result 2020
- NATA 2020 Exam Date
- KIITEE 2020 Admit Card
- RTMNU Results 2020
- Kerala University Results 2019-2020
- Kashmir University Results 2020
- Maharashtra SSC Result 2020
- Burdwan University Result 2020
- UP Board 12th Syllabus 2020-2021
- VMOU Admit Card 2020
- UP Board Improvement Compartment Form 2020
- JNVU Admit Card 2020
- CG PPHT 2020 Admit card
- RPVT 2020 Admit Card
- Lloyd LET Admit Card 2020
- Pondicherry university 2020 Application form
- EFLU Entrance Exam Result 2020
- KIITEE Exam Pattern 2020
- Jammu University B.Ed Result 2020
- BSEB Dummy Registration Card 2021
- AJEE 2020 Exam Dates
- CBSE UKG Syllabus 2021
Latest Breaking News
CartoonExtra 2020 - Download CartoonExtra HD Cartoons, Latest CartoonExtra News at CartoonExtra in
Movierulz illegally leaks Krishna and His Leela Movie Online
Movierulz illegally leaks 47 Days Movie Online
Tamilrockers illegally leaks Mafia: Chapter 1 Movie Online
Tamilrockers illegally leaks Dharala Prabhu Movie Online
Tamilrockers illegally leaks MaMaKiKi Movie Online
Tamilrockers illegally leaks Loafer Movie Online
Tamilrockers illegally leaks Its My Life Movie Online
Tamilrockers illegally leaks Code M Season 1 Web Series Online
Tamilrockers illegally leaks Cocktail Movie Online
Gold Rate In Top Cities
- Gold Rate in Ahmedabad
- Gold Rate in Bangalore
- Gold Rate in Chennai
- Gold Rate in Coimbatore
- Gold Rate in Delhi
- Gold Rate in Hyderabad
- Gold Rate in Kerala
- Gold Rate in Kochi
- Gold Rate in Kolhapur
- Gold Rate in Kolkata
- Gold Rate in Mumbai
- Gold Rate in Pondicherry
- Gold Rate in Pune
- Gold Rate in Tiruchirapalli
- Gold Rate in Vijayawada
- Gold Rate in Visakhapatnam
Silver Rate In Top Cities
- Silver Rate in Chennai
- Silver Rate in Mumbai
- Silver Rate in Delhi
- Silver Rate in Kolkata
- Silver Rate in Bangalore
- Silver Rate in Hyderabad
- Silver Rate in Coimbatore
- Silver Rate in Madurai
- Silver Rate in Kerala
- Silver Rate in Pune
- Silver Rate in Vadodara
- Silver Rate in Ahmedabad
- Silver Rate in Jaipur
- Silver Rate in Lucknow
- Silver Rate in Vijayawada
- Silver Rate in Patna
- Silver Rate in Nagpur
- Silver Rate in Chandigarh
- Silver Rate in Surat
- Silver Rate in Bhubaneswar
- Silver Rate in Mangalore
- Silver Rate in Visakhapatnam
- Silver Rate in Nashik
- Silver Rate in Mysore