MAHAGENCO Recruitment 2019 - Chief Operating Officer Vacancy - 75,000/- Per Month - Apply Now!!!
|Vacancy 1||Chief Operating Officer|
|Salary||Rs. 75,000/-Per Month|
|Experience||15 - 20 years|
|Last Date to Apply||27/09/2019|
1. Qualification: Bachelor of Engineering in any discipline from recognized University.
2. Experience: Minimum 15 years of hands on post qualification experience together in Thermal Power Generation Sector and / or Cement Industry in the field of fly ash utilization. Out of which at least 5 years in posts like Additional Executive Engineer or equivalent and above.
3. Emolument: 1. Rs. 75,000/- per month lump-sum. 2. The candidate will be entitled for Car facility & Company Accommodation
4. Job Description:
a) To explore possibilities and ways and means of fly ash utilization including marketing, sell and disposing of ash.
b) Involve formation Joint-Ventures with other Companies requiring / utilizing fly ash for manufacturing of Bricks / Cement etc.
c) Co-ordination and Contract Management.
d) Tie-up with various companies requiring fly ash for their manufacturing.
e) Arranging Transport facilities.
f) Liaisoning with related Statutory Bodies like State Pollution Control Board, State Transport Office and Railways etc. as the case may be.
g) Must have the knowledge of all norms and regulations including MoEF Guidelines related with ash utilization.
h) Candidate shall be responsible for insuring utilization of fly ash as per terms of MoEF from Power Stations.
1. Failing to submit necessary documents along with application form the candidate will be disqualified.
2. Candidate must produce following Certificate showing knowledge of Marathi: Certificate of Secondary School Certificate Examination Board or recognized University showing passing of Secondary / School certificate Examination or Matric or Higher Examination of University with Marathi Language. OR Certificate stating the candidate can read, write and speak Marathi Language fluently issued by Professor of Marathi Language of College / Institute affiliate to recognized University and countersigned by Principal of the said College / Institute. (Performa enclosed)
3. The candidate should ensure that he fulfills the eligibility criteria regarding educational qualification, age, experience, etc. & the particulars furnished in the application form are correct in all respect.
4. Any false / incorrect information furnished by the candidate if detected at any stage of recruitment process, his candidature will not be considered.
5. If the candidate knowingly or willfully furnishes incorrect or false particulars or suppresses material information, he will be disqualified and if appointed, shall be liable for dismissal from the Company’s service without any notice or assigning any reasons whatsoever.
6. Any request for change of address and enclosing supporting documents later on will not be entertained.
7. Date of birth as per Secondary School Certificate (SSC/CBSC/ICSE) and age as on date 27.09.2019 should be mentioned.
8. The record with regard to this selection process will be maintained for three months from the date of declaration of result of this advertisement.
9. Candidates are requested to retain a copy of dully filled application form & other testimonials with them. Incomplete applications and those not supported by self attested copies of certificates, Pay order / Demand Draft are liable to be summarily rejected. Applications received after due date will not be entertained. The Company is not responsible for any postal delay. The decision of the Company in all matters relating to recruitment shall be final and no individual correspondence will be entertained. The Company reserves the right to modify or cancel the Advertisement / Selection process fully or partly on any grounds and such decision of the Company will not be notified or intimated to the candidates.
10. Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidates or to bring political or other outside influence with regard to their selection / recruitment shall be considered as DISQUALIFIED. Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter (s) or claims or dispute arising out of this recruitment and or out of this advertisement can be instituted only at Mumbai and Courts/Tribunals/Forums at Mumbai only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any cause/dispute.
How to Apply
1. Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID / Mobile no. It should be kept active during this recruitment process. Under no circumstances, he should share mention email ID/ Mobile no. of any other person. In case, candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he should create his new email ID before applying. If message or email regarding Recruitment process is NOT received by candidates due to any reason, MAHAGENCO is NOT responsible in such cases.
2. The name of the candidate, his father name, caste, etc. should be spelt correctly in the application form as it appears in the certificates, mark sheets.
3. Candidates should send duly filled application form with a recent passport size photograph affixed thereon along with self attested copies of certificates in support of Qualification, Experience, Age etc. & Pay order / Demand Draft to:-
4. The Asst. General Manager (HR-RC), Maharashtra State Power Generation Co. Ltd., Estrella Batteries Expansion Compound, Labour Camp, Dharavi Road, Matunga, Mumbai- 400019 so as to reach on or before 27.09.2019. Post Code and Post applied for must be clearly written on the envelope, while forwarding application and attested copies of supporting document. [ Advertisement No. 06/2019 ]
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
Government Sector related Jobs
Education Wise Govt Job Vacancies 2019
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 24,379 Vacancies||RS. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 26,369 Vacancies||RS. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate jobs - 17,116 Vacancies||RS. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs - 80,000 + Vacancies||RS. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 11,923 Vacancies||RS. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 15,642 Vacancies||RS. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 7,717 Vacancies||RS. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Tomorrow Walkins||RS. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|
Top Trending Jobs
|Top Recruitment 2019||Vacancies Count|
|Central Govt Jobs||80,000+ Vacancies|
|Indian Bank Recruitment||115 Vacancies|
|HAL Recruitment||5 Vacancies|
|Jammu and Kashmir Police Recruitment||2700 Vacancies|
|Delhi Police Recruitment||554 Vacancies|
|NF RAILWAY Recruitment||2604 Vacancies|
|Konkan Railway Recruitment||136 Vacancies|
|CSEB Recruitment||124 Vacancies|
|FCI Recruitment||330 Vacancies|
|BOAT Southern Region Recruitment||660 Vacancies|
|CISF Recruitment||914 Vacancies|
|ONGC Recruitment||12 Vacancies|
|SBI Recruitment||92 Vacancies|
|AASL Recruitment||110 Vacancies|
Jobs by DesignationVIEW ALL
Jobs by EducationVIEW ALL
Jobs by Location VIEW ALL
|Job Title||Company Name||Eligibility||Last Date|
|RITES Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||Any Graduate - Vaishali||10/11/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|TATA AIA||Any Graduate,Any Post Graduate||21/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|RITES Jobs 2019 - 2 Vacancies||CA, ICWA - Gurgaon||25/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|RITES Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate - Gurgaon||10/11/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|PWD Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||Diploma - Thiruvananthapuram||20/11/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Manager, Deputy General Manager, Junior General Manager
|RITES Jobs 2019 - 7 Vacancies||B.Arch, B.Sc, B.Tech/B.E - Gurgaon||25/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|NHPC Jobs 2019 - 10 Vacancies||ITI - Churachandpur||09/11/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Graduate Apprentice/ Technician Apprentice Training
|NHPC Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||B.Tech/B.E, Diploma - Churachandpur||09/11/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|SECL Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||B.Tech/B.E - New Delhi||24/12/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Junior Research Fellow, Research Associate
|VSSC Jobs 2019 - 36 Vacancies||B.Tech/B.E, M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech, M.Phil/Ph.D - Thiruvananthapuram||30/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|ESIC Jobs 2019 - 30 Vacancies||Any Graduate, Diploma - New Delhi||18/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Multi Tasking Staff, Lascar
|Ministry of Defence Jobs 2019 - 3 Vacancies||10TH - Hyderabad|Secunderabad||14/11/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Law Officer, Dental Surgeon, Assistant Engineer
|GPSC Jobs 2019 - 445 Vacancies||BDS, B.Tech/B.E, LLB - Gandhinagar||04/11/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Senior Resident, Contractual Specialist
|ESIC Jobs 2019 - 35 Vacancies||MBBS, Diploma, Any Post Graduate, PG Diploma, MS/MD - New Delhi||23/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Branch Post Master/ Assistant Branch Post Master/ Dak Sevak
|India Post Jobs 2019 - 970 Vacancies||10TH - Nizamabad, Warangal, Hyderabad|Secunderabad, Adilabad, Karimnagar, Khammam||14/11/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Gramin Dak Sevak
|India Post Jobs 2019 - 2,707 Vacancies||10TH - Vijayawada||14/11/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|Indian Army Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||12TH - Alwar||08/11/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Assistant Section Officer
|Prasar Bharati Jobs 2019 - 30 Vacancies||Any Graduate - New Delhi||01/11/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Specialist, Super Specialist
|ESIC Jobs 2019 - 14 Vacancies||MBBS, Diploma, DNB, MS/MD - Faridabad||15/12/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|HAL Jobs 2019 - 2 Vacancies||BPT - Koraput||20/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|Indian Army Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||B.Pharma, 12TH - Bongaigaon||18/11/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|