MADC Recruitment 2023 Consultant vacancy online application form at - News
Last updated: Nov 28, 2020 01:38 PM | V Sruthi
MADC Recruitment 2023 Notification Overview
|Company Name||MADC Recruitment 2023|
|Post Name||Consultant Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Job Location||Mumbai Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||11/12/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Govt Jobs 2023|
MADC invites application from eligible candidates for the following post. The application clearly mentioning the name of the post for which you are applying in prescribed format should reach in hard copies to the undersigned on or before 11.12.2020
1. Post Name: Consultant (Water Supply) at Shirdi (Contract Basis)
2. No. of Post: 01
3. Pay (Lump sum): Pay minus Pension (as per Govt. Policy) + applicable allowances
4. Qualification: Degree/Post Graduate Degree in Civil/ Irrigation /Water Resources Engineering or equivalent from an Institution or University recognised by Govt.
5. Experience: Minimum 18 to 20 years of experience (more experience preferred) of working in Maharashtra Jeevan Pradhikaran, Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation on Government department having similar experience of which atleast 5 years of experience on the post of Superintending Engineer at Grade Pay of Rs. 7,600/- or more (as per 6th pay commission). Preference will be given to monitoring, planning, designing & preparation of estimates for construction of Elevated storage Reservoir (ESR) / Ground storage Reservoir (GSR) & internal distribution system, Supervise projects of laying of water supply line, GSR/ESR, distribution network & commissioning of total system etc. Knowledge of Marathi and handling computer is essential.
The candidates should submit the self-attested documents in order mentioned below
a) SSC mark sheet & SSC Board Certificate.
b) HSC mark Sheet & Board Certificate.
c) Degree mark sheet & Certificate.
d) Post-Graduation mark sheet & Certificate.
e) Experience Certificate.
f) PAN Card
g) Aadhar Card.
h) Cast Certificate
i) Last drawn salary slip/pension details
i) Appointment will be made as per vacancies and requirements.
ii) Other than salary, perks like leave encashment, medical insurance/LTA etc. will be as per the policy of MADC.
iii) Before filling up the application form candidates should ensure that they fulfil all eligibility criteria. MADC will take up verification of eligibility conditions with reference to the original documents only after the candidate has qualified for interview. Their admission to all the stages of the recruitment process will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility criteria.
iv) The candidates will be short listed for personal interview on the basis of documents submitted. Taking into consideration the performance in the Personal interview, the select list will be prepared.
v) Prescribed qualifications are minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle the candidates called for interview. The candidates will be shortlisted for interview commensurate with the number of vacancies.
vi) MADC has right to cancel this advertisement fully or partially on any ground without giving any notice at any time.
vii) Candidates, who are working in the Government Organization/ undertaking must forward their application with the “No Objection Certificate” from his/her Head of the Department.
viii) Candidates must make sure that he/she is fulfilling all the required educational and experience criteria. Candidature can be cancelled at any time and any stage, if a candidate is not fulfilling the requisite criteria.
ix) If any false/incorrect information furnished by the candidate is detected at any stage of recruitment process, his/her candidature will be cancelled.
x) Candidate will not eligible be for the appointment if he/she punished by any court in the civil/Criminal cases. Candidate must produce the details, if he/she facing police inquiry/outstanding court matter or punishment if any; selected candidate must submit NOC from the police department at the time of appointment.
Selection Process for MADC Recruitment 2023
How to Apply MADC Recruitment 2023 at ?
1. MADC invites application from eligible candidates for the following post. The application clearly mentioning the name of the post for which you are applying in prescribed format should reach in hard copies to the undersigned on or before 11.12.2020 on following address: Vice Chairman and Managing Director 8 th Floor, Centre-1, World Trade Centre, Cuffe Parade Mumbai-400005.
2. Apply with detailed CV on or before 11.12.2020 by Speed Post only to The Vice Chairman and Managing Director, at the address mentioned above.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs,Govt Jobs 2023,Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You. To Apply for the job posting from MADC,please click on the Apply Now button below.
MADC Recruitment 2023 -FAQ
Q1. Where to apply for MADC Recruitment 2023?
Ans:Candidates who wish to apply for the MADC Recruitment 2023, can apply using the apply now button available on our website.
Q2. How to know the eligibility to apply for MADC Recruitment 2023?
Ans: Once the official notification is out, you can check the eligibility criteria and apply for the MADC Recruitment 2023.
Q3. Where to check the full details about MADC Recruitment 2023?
Ans:Users can visit our website www.fresherslive.com for detailed information regarding MADC Recruitment 2023. Also you can get the information on the official website of MADC.
Q4. Can I Know the Upcoming Jobs in MADC?
Ans:Yes, you can check the current and upcoming jobs of MADC on our page. For other govt jobs visit our website and get instant job alert notifications
Q5. How can I apply for MADC Recruitment 2023?
Ans:The detailed steps to apply for MADC Recruitment 2023 is given above. Follow the steps and apply before the last date.