LIC Jobs 2019: 8581 Apprentice Development Officer Vacancy for Any Graduate Salary 55,075 published on 20th May 2019
|Vacancy 1||Apprentice Development Officer|
|Salary||Rs. 21,865 - Rs. 55,075/- Per Month|
|Experience||2 - 5 years|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date to Apply||09/06/2019|
1. No of Vacancies:
a. Central Zonal Office - 525
b. Eastern Zonal Office - 922
c. East Central Zonal Office - 701
d. Northern Zonal Office - 1130
e. North Central Zonal Office - 1042
f. Southern Zonal Office - 1257
g. South Central Zonal Office - 1251
h. Western Zonal Office - 1753
2. Stipend & Renumeration:
a. During the apprentice period, the candidate selected as Apprentice Development Officer will be paid a fixed amount as stipend per month as per rules of the Corporation. An Apprentice Development Officer other than an Employee Apprentice shall be paid equal to the minimum of the basic pay and the dearness allowance thereon on the scale of pay applicable to Development Officers as on the date of commencement of the apprenticeship. At present the amount of stipend is about ₹.34,503/- per month, except in case of candidates selected from LIC Employees category
b. A Probationary Development Officer at a specified Headquarter in the area will be placed in the scale of ₹ 21865-1340(2)-24545-1580(2)-27705-1610(17)-55075 plus allowances and other benefits as per rules in force.
c. On appointment as a Probationary Development Officer, basic pay of ₹ 21,865/- per month (except for Employee Category candidates) in the scale of 21865-1340(2)-24545-1580(2)-27705-1610(17)- 55075 and other admissible allowances as per rules shall be payable. Total emoluments at the minimum of the scale, inclusive of House Rent Allowance& City Compensatory Allowance wherever admissible depending upon the classification of city, will be approximately ₹37,345/- in ‘A’ Class City.
3. Qualifications: (i) For Employees category and Agents category in both Urban and Rural area- Applicant shall possess the Bachelor’s Degree of a University in India established under a statute or approved for the purpose or the Fellowship of Insurance Institute of India, Mumbai. (ii) An applicant from Others category for recruitment as an Apprentice Development Officer in both Urban and Rural area shall possess the Bachelor’s Degree of a University in India established under a statute or approved for the purpose or the Fellowship of Insurance Institute of India, Mumbai.
4. Experience: The applicant should have the requisite experience as on 01.05.2019:
i) Employee Category - Not less than 3 years of service after confirmation in Class III post
ii) Agents Category - Not less than 5 years as an agent or other than agent (such as DSE/FSE) and has brought a net First Year Premium Income of not less than ₹ 5,00,000/- during the immediately preceding 5 financial years and a net First Year Premium Income of not less than ₹ 1,00,000/- on 50 lives in each of any 3 of these financial years (For Recruitment in Urban Area) & Not less than 4 years as an agent or other than agent(such as DSE/FSE) and has brought a net First Year Premium Income of not less than ₹ 1,00,000/- on 50 lives per year in any 3 of the immediately preceding 4 financial years. (For Recruitment in Rural Area)
iii) Other - Preference would be given to candidates who have at least 2 years experience in life insurance industry.
5. Apprentice Period: An Apprentice Development Officer will have to undergo Theoretical & Field Sales Training. The period of apprenticeship shall commence from the date of commencement of the training.
6. Probation: An Apprentice Development Officer, who successfully completes the apprenticeship and, in opinion of the Recruiting Authority, is otherwise suitable for appointment to the service of the Corporation may be appointed as a Development Officer and placed on probation. The period of probation shall be for one year which may be extended upto two years.
7. Job Description:
a. It is primarily a sales supervision job. The selected candidates will be required to sponsor suitable persons to be appointed as Life Insurance Agents, train them properly, and help the recruited agents to sell life insurance to maximum number of persons. They will also be required to give prompt after sales service to policyholders. For this purpose considerable movement including tours covering the entire area allotted to them are involved.
b. The recruitment as Apprentice Development Officers is for Urban and Rural Areas and the selected candidates will have to work in these areas. It is, however, likely that some of the selected candidates may be posted in the jurisdiction of nearby Divisional Office/s within the jurisdiction of the Zone. It is clarified that appointment as Apprentice Development Officer does not by itself confer any right on the candidates to be appointed as Probationary Development Officer.
1. Opening date of On-Line Registration of Application and On-line payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges. 20th May,2019
2. Last date of On-Line Registration of Application and On-line payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges. 9 th June,2019
3. Download of Call letter for On-Line Examination 29th June, 2019 onwards
4. Dates of Online Examination-Preliminary (tentative) 6 th & 13th July,2019
5. Dates of Online Examination-Main (tentative) 10th August,2019
(1) Bachelor’s degree certificate issued by the University and/or Certificate of Fellowship of the Insurance Institute of India, Mumbai, in case of applicants belonging to Employees and Agents category,
(2) Bachelor’s degree certificate issued by the University and/or Certificate of Fellowship of the Insurance Institute of India, Mumbai and/or Masters Degree Certificate in Business Administration in Marketing or Post Graduate Diploma Certificate in Marketing from a University or by an Institute approved by All India Council of Technical Education in case of applicants belonging to others category,
(3) SSC/HSC Certificate issued by the Board showing the date of birth,
(4) Caste certificate issued by the Competent Authority in case of SC/ST/OBC candidates,
(5) Certificate of at least 2 years sales/administrative experience in Life Insurance Industry
(6) Discharge certificate in case of Ex-serviceman
(7) Relevant Certificate for claiming reservation under EWS.
1. After applying on-line, the candidates should obtain a system generated print-out of the application on A-4 Size Paper and retain it after signing the same. Please do not send this print-out to Life Insurance Corporation of India.
2. Candidates who are called for interview will have to submit the duly signed System Generated Print-Out of the On-line application form, receipt of fees as mentioned above and also produce original and self attested Photostat copies of all relevant certificates failing which their candidature shall be liable to be cancelled.Application once submitted will not be allowed to be withdrawn and the Application fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances nor will it be held in reserve for future recruitment/selection.
3. Candidate will appear for the examination at an Examination Centre at his/her owns risks and expenses and LIC will not be responsible for any injury or losses etc. of any nature. Candidate should select only one centre and indicate the name of the centre in the application form. Choice of centre once exercised by the candidate will be final.
4. The possibility of occurrence of some problem in the administration of the examination cannot be ruled out completely which may impact test delivery and/or result from being generated. In that event, every effort will be made to rectify such problem, which may include movement of candidates, delay in test. Conduct of a re-exam is at the absolute discretion of test conducting body. Candidates will not have any claim for a re-test. Candidates not willing to move or not willing to participate in the delayed process of test delivery shall be summarily rejected from the process.
How to Apply
1. Candidates can apply online only from 20.05.2019 to 09.06.2019 and no other mode of application will be accepted.Candidates are necessarily required to apply On-line through LIC’s website http://www.licindia.in/Bottom-Links/careers under the heading “Careers”. No other means/mode of applications will be accepted.
2. Before applying online, candidates should- (i) scan their : - photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) - signature (with black ink) - left thumb impression (on white paper with black or blue ink) - a hand written declaration (on a white paper with black ink) (text given below) ensuring that all these scanned documents adhere to the required specifications as given under point ‘C’.
Government Sector related Jobs
Top Trending Jobs
|Top Recruitment 2019||Vacancies Count|
|Central Govt Jobs||80,000+ Vacancies|
|South East Central Railway Recruitment||432 Vacancies|
|IBPS Recruitment||8400 Vacancies|
|TNPSC Recruitment||6972 Vacancies|
|Indian Navy Recruitment||2704 Vacancies|
|HSSC Recruitment||8785 Vacancies|
|PWD Recruitment||500 Vacancies|
|India Post Office Recruitment||1838 Vacancies|
|AAI Recruitment||177 Vacancies|
|Surat Municipal Corporation Gujarat Recruitment||555 Vacancies|
|SECL Recruitment||5501 Vacancies|
|BRO Recruitment||778 Vacancies|
|NYKS Recruitment||329 Vacancies|
|Repco Bank Recruitment||55 Vacancies|
|ONGC Recruitment||122 Vacancies|
|BIS Recruitment||115 Vacancies|
Jobs by DesignationVIEW ALL
Jobs by EducationVIEW ALL
Jobs by Location VIEW ALL
|Job Title||Company Name||Eligibility||Last Date|
|CRIS Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate - New Delhi||05/07/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|Top Companies||Any Graduate,Any Post Graduate||21/06/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Group General Manager
|ONGC Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||Any Graduate, MBA/PGDM - Dehradun||10/07/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|HSSC Jobs 2019 - 1,624 Vacancy||B.Sc, B.Tech/B.E, Diploma - Panchkula||04/07/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
New Zealand Education Fair
|IDP New Zealand||Fresh Engineers / Graduates||21/06/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|Indian Army Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||12TH, 10TH - Patiala||03/08/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Technician, Draughtsman, More Vacancies
|ISRO Jobs 2019 - 41 Vacancies||ITI, 10TH - Thiruvananthapuram||02/07/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|TATA AIA||Engineers / Graduates||21/06/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|HSSC Jobs 2019 - 697 Vacancies||Any Graduate - Panchkula||03/07/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|Ministry of Defence Jobs 2019 - 7 Vacancies||10TH - Across India||15/07/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|IIBM||Graduate Freshers||21/06/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Overman, Mining Sirdar, Surveyor
|SAIL Jobs 2019 - 72 Vacancies||Diploma, 10TH - Dhanbad, Barddhaman||14/07/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Welfare Officer, Environmental Officer
|KPCL Jobs 2019 - 6 Vacancies||Any Graduate, B.Tech/B.E, MSW - Bengaluru|Bangalore||02/07/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
USA Education Fair
|IDP USA||Any Graduate||21/06/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Nursing Superintendent, Lab Assistant, More Vacancies
|Eastern Railway Jobs 2019 - 72 Vacancies||Any Graduate, B.Sc, Diploma, 12TH - Kolkata||21/06/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Product Lead, Eco System Partnerships Lead, More Vacancies
|Bank of Baroda Jobs 2019 - 5 Vacancies||B.Tech/B.E, Any Post Graduate - Mumbai||03/07/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|IOCL Jobs 2019 - 2 Vacancies||Diploma, PG Diploma - Guwahati||24/06/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Village Administrative Officer, Junior Assistant, More Vacancies
|TNPSC Jobs 2019 - 6,491 Vacancies||10TH - Coimbatore, Madurai, Trichy, Chennai||14/07/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Senior Resident, Junior Resident, More Vacancies
|ESIC Jobs 2019 - 154 Vacancies||MBBS, M.Sc, PG Diploma, MS/MD - Hyderabad|Secunderabad||24/06/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Tutor, Junior Resident, Senior Resident
|ESIC Jobs 2019 - 59 Vacancies||MBBS, Diploma, Any Post Graduate, PG Diploma - Faridabad||26/06/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|IOCL Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||Any Graduate, MBA/PGDM - New Delhi||21/08/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|OFB Jobs 2019 - 2 Vacancies||MBBS - North Twenty Four Parganas||28/06/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|ESIC Jobs 2019 - 28 Vacancies||MBBS - New Delhi||24/06/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|HSSC Jobs 2019 - 588 Vacancies||Any Graduate, 10TH - Panchkula||28/06/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|Air India Jobs 2019 - 62 Vacancies||Any Graduate - Mumbai||24/06/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|