Kerala University Jobs 2020: 1 Associate Professor Vacancy for Any Post Graduate Salary 67,000 published on 26th June 2019
Last updated: Jun 26,2019 12:14 IST
|Company Name||Kerala University|
|Post Name||Associate Professor|
|No of Posts||01 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 37,400 - Rs. 67,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||24/07/2019|
|Similar Jobs||Kerala Govt Jobs|
1. Qualifications: Qualifications are as prescribed by the UGC in the UGC Regulations on Minimum Qualifications for Appointment of Teachers and Other Academic Staff in Universities and Colleges and Measures for the Maintenance of Standards in Higher Education, 2010, which are as follows: 1. A Masters Degree in any one of the following subjects with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) of an Indian University or an equivalent degree from a Foreign University: a) Future Studies b) Computer Science c) Operations Research d) Engineering e) Mathematics f) Statistics g) Economics h) Management.
2. Mode of remittance of Registration Fee : a) Registration fee can be remitted online. b) Remittance towards Registration fee will also be accepted in cash at the Kerala University Cash Counter, University Buildings, Thiruvananthapuram and also at the various Friends Counters (Jana Sevana Kendram) in the State. c) Postal Orders, Money Orders, Cheques and Demand Drafts will not be accepted. d) Fee once remitted will not be refunded.
3. A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching in Futures Studies or related topics in a University Department or approved colleges and/or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College or Accredited Research Institution/industry excluding the period of Ph.D. research with evidence of published work and a minimum of 5 publications as books and/or research/policy papers.
How to Apply
1. The applicants are required to apply through online mode (recruit.keralauniversity.ac.in). They have to submit hard copies of the printout of online application alongwith self attested copies of the supporting documents and fee receipts in original towards Registration Fees, so as to reach the Registrar University of Kerala, Thiruvananthapuram – 695 034 on or before 05:00 pm on 24-07-2019. Submission/addition of any documents after the last date for receipt of applications will not be entertained. Candidature of those who have registered online and failed to submit hard copies of application will be invalidated.
2. Applicants are further required to submit 4 copies each of their bio-data and 5 major publications (of their choice), separately for assessment by subject experts. They are also required to submit PBAS proforma duly filled in with all supporting documents.
3. All qualifications/experience/credentials claimed should have been acquired as on the last date of receipt of applications.
4. The University reserves the right to accept/reject the applications or to re-notify the post without assigning any reason.
5. Candidates, if called for interview, should appear for the same at Thiruvananthapuram at their own expense. Submission of application does not entitle the applicant any right to be appointed or to be called for interview.
Cochin Port Trust Recruitment 2020: Deputy Chief Accounts Officer Vacancies: 13,000 - 18,250 Salary : Apply Now
IIITM Kerala Recruitment 2020: Research and Development Engineer Vacancies: 30,000 - 40,000 Salary: Apply Now
IRCON International Limited Recruitment 2020: Chief General Manager Vacancies : 1,44,200 - 2,18,200 Salary: Apply Now
WALK IN INTERVIEW!!! NIT Calicut Recruitment 2020: Junior Engineers Vacancy - Rs. 19,250 Salary - Apply Now
Cochin Port Trust Recruitment 2020: Executive Engineer Vacancies - 10,750 - 16,750 Salary - Apply Soon
Government Sector related Jobs
Education Wise Govt Job Vacancies 2020
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 29,801 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 47,363 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 44,034 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 22,679 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 28,849 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 17,055 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Tomorrow Walkins||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|
Top Trending Jobs
|Top Recruitment 2020||Vacancies Count|
|Central Govt Jobs||80,000+ Vacancies|
|Today Current Affair||Read More|
|Rajasthan Police Recruitment||5128 Vacancies|
|RPSC Recruitment||639 Vacancies|
|NABARD Recruitment||154 Vacancies|
|C-DAC Noida Recruitment||143 Vacancies|
|Vizag Steel Recruitment||189 Vacancies|
|NPCIL Recruitment||192 Vacancies|
|MAHAGENCO Recruitment||235 Vacancies|
|ITI Limited Recruitment||129 Vacancies|
|IOCL Recruitment||589 Vacancies|
|TNEB Recruitment||2400 Vacancies|
|RCF Recruitment||400 Vacancies|
|Department of Telecommunications Recruitment||101 Vacancies|
|NEKRTC Recruitment||1619 Vacancies|
|MPPGCL Recruitment||209 Vacancies|
|OFB Recruitment||6061 Vacancies|
Jobs by DesignationVIEW ALL
Jobs by EducationVIEW ALL
Jobs by LocationVIEW ALL
Jobs by Location
Jobs by Education