Kerala University Jobs 2019: 01 Associate Professor Vacancy for Any Post Graduate, M.A, M.Ed, M.Phil/Ph.D Salary 67,000 published on 26th June 2019
|Vacancy 1||Associate Professor|
|Qualification||Any Post Graduate, M.A, M.Ed, M.Phil/Ph.D|
|Salary||Rs. 37,400 - Rs. 67,000/-Per Month|
|Experience||8 - 10 years|
|Last Date to Apply||24/07/2019|
Applications are invited from qualified candidates for appointment to the post of Associate Professor (1 vacancy - Open) in the Department of Education of the University in the scale of pay of Rs.37400-67000/- with AGP of Rs.9,000/
1) A Master's Degree in Arts/Humanities/Sciences/Commerce and M.Ed. each with a minimum of 55% marks(or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed), OR M.A (Education) and B.Ed each with minimum of 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed);
2) Ph.D in Education
3) At least eight years of teaching experience in University Department of Education or College of Education with a minimum of three years at the M.Ed level and has published work in the relevant area of specialization.
4) A minimum of 5 publications as books and/or research/policy papers.
5) Contribution to educational innovation, design of new curricula and courses, and technologymediated teaching learning process with evidence of having guided doctoral candidates and research students.
6) A minimum API score of 75 for category I and 15 for Category II and a consolidated score requirement of 300 points from Category II & III (cumulative) of APIs.
7) In the case of Ph.D holder, who had registered on or after 11 th July 2009, a Certificate from the University concerned to the effect that the Ph.D has been awarded in accordance with the provisions of UGC (Minimum Standards and Procedure for awards of M.Phil/Ph.D Degree) Regulations, 2009.
8) A relaxation of 5% marks may be provided at the Graduate and Masters level for the Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/Differently-abled (Physically and visually differentlyabled)/Other Backward Classes (OBC) (Non Creamy Layer) categories for the purpose of eligibility and for assessing good academic record during direct recruitment to teaching positions. The eligibility marks of 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) and the relaxation of 5% to the categories mentioned above are permissible, based on only the qualifying marks without including any grace mark procedures.
9) A relaxation of 5% may be provided, from 55% to 50% of the marks to the Ph.D Degree holders, who have obtained their Masters Degree prior to 19 September, 1991.
2) Marklists of UG and PG Degree
3) Certificate to prove percentage of marks of UG and PG Degree, where grading system is followed
4) Rank Certificates for Graduation/PG (For first 3 ranks)
5) CSIR-ICAR-UGC-JRF for doing Ph.D.
6) External funds mobilized by the applicant during the period of qualifying service for research projects
7) Ph.Ds produced
8) Publications in (a) journals with ISSN (Journals approved by the UGC) and
(b) Books with ISBN
9) Post Doctoral Research during the period of qualifying service specifying
a) International Fellowships of duration above 1 year
b) International Fellowships of duration 6 months to 1 year
c) International Fellowships of duration less than 6 months
d) UGC Research associateship/Fellowships in reputed National Institutions of duration not less than 1 year (self sponsored research will not be considered)
10) University approved Teaching/Research Experience in the relevant area for 8 years and above (Teaching Experience, acquired as regular teacher in University Departments/Government and aided colleges/State and National Institutes will only be counted).
11) Publications or Seminar presentations in Government/Quasi-Government/University Department and Affiliated Colleges, in relevant area
12) Organisation of Seminar/Workshops/Symposia Conference as Chairman/Organising Secretary:
a) International of not less than 3 days duration
b) National of not less than 3 days duration
c) Govt funded State level of not less than 2 days
13) Administrative competence as evidenced by :
a) Membership of University Syndicate/Peer or Expert Committees of UGC or NAAC
b) Experience as Head, Director, Principal
c) Membership of Academic Council, Board of Studies, Faculties
14) Patents awarded
15) Awards instituted by Government of India/Science Academies/Government of Kerala/Academy Awards in Literature.
16) Awards for best thesis given by the University.
How to Apply
1. The applicants are required to apply through online mode (recruit.keralauniversity.ac.in). They have to submit hard copies of the printout of online application alongwith self attested copies of the supporting documents and fee receipts in original towards Registration Fees, so as to reach the Registrar University of Kerala, Thiruvananthapuram – 695 034 on or before 05:00 pm on 24-07-2019. Submission/addition of any documents after the last date for receipt of applications will not be entertained. Candidature of those who have registered online and failed to submit hard copies of application will be invalidated.
2. Applicants who have passed their qualifying examinations from Universities other than University of Kerala should furnish an Eligibility Certificate issued by the University of Kerala, stating that their qualifying degrees issued by other Universities, are recognised by the University of Kerala, along with their application. Additional PG Degree, if any, issued by other Universities is also required to be supported with Eligibility Certificate for getting weightage.
Government Sector related Jobs
Education Wise Govt Job Vacancies 2019
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 27,001 Vacancies||RS. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 20,123 Vacancies||RS. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate jobs - 37,573 Vacancies||RS. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs - 80,000 + Vacancies||RS. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 16,774 Vacancies||RS. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 30,202 Vacancies||RS. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 21,731 Vacancies||RS. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Tomorrow Walkins||RS. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|
Top Trending Jobs
|Top Recruitment 2019||Vacancies Count|
|Central Govt Jobs||80,000+ Vacancies|
|Mazagon Dock Recruitment||1983 Vacancies|
|Southern Railway Recruitment||2393 Vacancies|
|HPCL Recruitment||164 Vacancies|
|PDIL Recruitment||503 Vacancies|
|NTPC Recruitment||284 Vacancies|
|BRO Recruitment||337 Vacancies|
|India Post Recruitment||10066 Vacancies|
|NLC Recruitment||876 Vacancies|
|IBPS Recruitment||4338 Vacancies|
|South East Central Railway Recruitment||313 Vacancies|
|DRDO Recruitment||326 Vacancies|
|SSC Recruitment||1352 Vacancies|
|Vizag Steel Recruitment||593 Vacancies|
|NMRC Recruitment||199 Vacancies|
|Income Tax Recruitment||41 Vacancies|
Jobs by DesignationVIEW ALL
Jobs by EducationVIEW ALL
Jobs by Location VIEW ALL
|Job Title||Company Name||Eligibility||Last Date|
|West Bengal Police Jobs 2019 - 40 Vacancies||8TH - Burdwan||20/08/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Bank Senior Officer
|NIIT||Any Graduation, Any Post Graduation||23/08/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|BESCOM Jobs 2019 - 400 Vacancies||B.Tech/B.E, Diploma - Bengaluru|Bangalore||31/08/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|HAL Jobs 2019 - 15 Vacancies||12TH - Kanpur||31/08/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Study @ USA
|IDP||Any Graduate,Any Post Graduate||23/08/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Mechanical Engineer, Assistant Director, More Vacancies
|GPSC Jobs 2019 - 181 Vacancies||Any Graduate, B.Sc, B.Tech/B.E, Any Post Graduate, M.Sc, MS, M.Phil/Ph.D, MS/MD - Gandhinagar||31/08/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Project Engineer, Refinery Engineer, More Vacancies
|HPCL Jobs 2019 - 5 Vacancies||B.Tech/B.E, LLB, Any Post Graduate, M.Sc, MBA/PGDM - Across India||16/09/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|TATA AIA||Engineers / Graduates||23/08/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Research Associate, Junior Research Fellow
|DRDO Jobs 2019 - 6 Vacancies||M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech, M.Phil/Ph.D - Chandigarh||16/09/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Assistant Manager, Engineer Trainee, Deputy Manager
|WAPCOS Jobs 2019 - 3 Vacancies||B.B.A, B.Com, B.Tech/B.E, MBA/PGDM - Visakhapatnam||27/08/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|Top Companies||Any Graduate,Any Post Graduate||23/08/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Trade Apprentice, Technician Apprentice
|IOCL Jobs 2019 - 176 Vacancies||Diploma, ITI - Ranchi, Kolkata, Patna, Guwahati, Bhubaneshwar||31/08/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Field Engineer, Team Leader
|WAPCOS Jobs 2019 - 25 Vacancies||B.Tech/B.E, Diploma, M.E/M.Tech - Gandhinagar||25/08/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|Andhra Bank Jobs 2019 - 7 Vacancies||10TH - Visakhapatnam||31/08/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|Indian Air Force Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||MBBS - New Delhi||31/08/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|ECIL Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||B.A, B.Com, B.Sc - New Delhi||27/08/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|ECIL Jobs 2019 - 27 Vacancies||Diploma - New Delhi||26/08/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|Indian Army Jobs 2019 - 6 Vacancies||12TH, 10TH - Jaipur||26/08/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Food Safety Officer
|OSSC Jobs 2019 - 12 Vacancies||B.Sc, M.Sc - Bhubaneshwar||13/09/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|OSSC Jobs 2019 - 32 Vacancies||B.A, B.Com, B.Sc - Bhubaneshwar||13/09/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|