- Fresherslive »
- Govt Jobs »
- Kerala University Recruitment 2019 »
- Any Post Graduate, M.A, M.Ed, M.Phil/Ph.D Jobs 2019
Kerala University Jobs 2019: 01 Associate Professor Vacancy for Any Post Graduate, M.A, M.Ed, M.Phil/Ph.D Salary 67,000 published on 30th November -0001
|Vacancy 1||Associate Professor|
|Qualification||Any Post Graduate, M.A, M.Ed, M.Phil/Ph.D|
|Salary||Rs. 37,400 - Rs. 67,000/-Per Month|
|Experience||8 - 10 years|
|Last Date to Apply||24/07/2019|
Applications are invited from qualified candidates for appointment to the post of Associate Professor (1 vacancy - Open) in the Department of Education of the University in the scale of pay of Rs.37400-67000/- with AGP of Rs.9,000/
1) A Master's Degree in Arts/Humanities/Sciences/Commerce and M.Ed. each with a minimum of 55% marks(or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed), OR M.A (Education) and B.Ed each with minimum of 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed);
2) Ph.D in Education
3) At least eight years of teaching experience in University Department of Education or College of Education with a minimum of three years at the M.Ed level and has published work in the relevant area of specialization.
4) A minimum of 5 publications as books and/or research/policy papers.
5) Contribution to educational innovation, design of new curricula and courses, and technologymediated teaching learning process with evidence of having guided doctoral candidates and research students.
6) A minimum API score of 75 for category I and 15 for Category II and a consolidated score requirement of 300 points from Category II & III (cumulative) of APIs.
7) In the case of Ph.D holder, who had registered on or after 11 th July 2009, a Certificate from the University concerned to the effect that the Ph.D has been awarded in accordance with the provisions of UGC (Minimum Standards and Procedure for awards of M.Phil/Ph.D Degree) Regulations, 2009.
8) A relaxation of 5% marks may be provided at the Graduate and Masters level for the Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/Differently-abled (Physically and visually differentlyabled)/Other Backward Classes (OBC) (Non Creamy Layer) categories for the purpose of eligibility and for assessing good academic record during direct recruitment to teaching positions. The eligibility marks of 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) and the relaxation of 5% to the categories mentioned above are permissible, based on only the qualifying marks without including any grace mark procedures.
9) A relaxation of 5% may be provided, from 55% to 50% of the marks to the Ph.D Degree holders, who have obtained their Masters Degree prior to 19 September, 1991.
2) Marklists of UG and PG Degree
3) Certificate to prove percentage of marks of UG and PG Degree, where grading system is followed
4) Rank Certificates for Graduation/PG (For first 3 ranks)
5) CSIR-ICAR-UGC-JRF for doing Ph.D.
6) External funds mobilized by the applicant during the period of qualifying service for research projects
7) Ph.Ds produced
8) Publications in (a) journals with ISSN (Journals approved by the UGC) and
(b) Books with ISBN
9) Post Doctoral Research during the period of qualifying service specifying
a) International Fellowships of duration above 1 year
b) International Fellowships of duration 6 months to 1 year
c) International Fellowships of duration less than 6 months
d) UGC Research associateship/Fellowships in reputed National Institutions of duration not less than 1 year (self sponsored research will not be considered)
10) University approved Teaching/Research Experience in the relevant area for 8 years and above (Teaching Experience, acquired as regular teacher in University Departments/Government and aided colleges/State and National Institutes will only be counted).
11) Publications or Seminar presentations in Government/Quasi-Government/University Department and Affiliated Colleges, in relevant area
12) Organisation of Seminar/Workshops/Symposia Conference as Chairman/Organising Secretary:
a) International of not less than 3 days duration
b) National of not less than 3 days duration
c) Govt funded State level of not less than 2 days
13) Administrative competence as evidenced by :
a) Membership of University Syndicate/Peer or Expert Committees of UGC or NAAC
b) Experience as Head, Director, Principal
c) Membership of Academic Council, Board of Studies, Faculties
14) Patents awarded
15) Awards instituted by Government of India/Science Academies/Government of Kerala/Academy Awards in Literature.
16) Awards for best thesis given by the University.
How to Apply
1. The applicants are required to apply through online mode (recruit.keralauniversity.ac.in). They have to submit hard copies of the printout of online application alongwith self attested copies of the supporting documents and fee receipts in original towards Registration Fees, so as to reach the Registrar University of Kerala, Thiruvananthapuram – 695 034 on or before 05:00 pm on 24-07-2019. Submission/addition of any documents after the last date for receipt of applications will not be entertained. Candidature of those who have registered online and failed to submit hard copies of application will be invalidated.
2. Applicants who have passed their qualifying examinations from Universities other than University of Kerala should furnish an Eligibility Certificate issued by the University of Kerala, stating that their qualifying degrees issued by other Universities, are recognised by the University of Kerala, along with their application. Additional PG Degree, if any, issued by other Universities is also required to be supported with Eligibility Certificate for getting weightage.
Government Sector related Jobs
Education Wise Govt Job Vacancies 2019
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 23,480 Vacancies||RS. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 25,058 Vacancies||RS. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate jobs - 15,044 Vacancies||RS. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs - 80,000 + Vacancies||RS. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 12,579 Vacancies||RS. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 7,032 Vacancies||RS. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 5,532 Vacancies||RS. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Tomorrow Walkins||RS. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|
Top Trending Jobs
|Top Recruitment 2019||Vacancies Count|
|Central Govt Jobs||80,000+ Vacancies|
|Indian Bank Recruitment||115 Vacancies|
|HAL Recruitment||1 Vacancies|
|Jammu and Kashmir Police Recruitment||2700 Vacancies|
|Delhi Police Recruitment||554 Vacancies|
|NF RAILWAY Recruitment||2604 Vacancies|
|Konkan Railway Recruitment||136 Vacancies|
|CSEB Recruitment||124 Vacancies|
|FCI Recruitment||330 Vacancies|
|CISF Recruitment||914 Vacancies|
|ONGC Recruitment||12 Vacancies|
|SBI Recruitment||92 Vacancies|
|AASL Recruitment||110 Vacancies|
Jobs by DesignationVIEW ALL
Jobs by EducationVIEW ALL
Jobs by Location VIEW ALL
|Job Title||Company Name||Eligibility||Last Date|
News Reader Cum Translator
|Prasar Bharati Jobs 2019 - 2 Vacancies||Any Graduate - New Delhi||04/11/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|TATA AIA||Any Graduate,Any Post Graduate||25/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Specialist, Super Specialist
|ESIC Jobs 2019 - 4 Vacancies||MBBS, DNB, PG Diploma, MS/MD - Varanasi/Banaras||15/11/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|Air India Jobs 2019 - 170 Vacancies||Any Graduate, Diploma - Across India||05/11/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|ESIC Jobs 2019 - 8 Vacancies||MS/MD - Kolkata||31/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|ESIC Jobs 2019 - 5 Vacancies||MBBS, M.Sc - Kolkata||30/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Water Supply Expert, Drainage Expert, More Vacancies
|WAPCOS Jobs 2019 - 7 Vacancies||Any Graduate, B.Arch, B.Tech/B.E, Diploma, Any Post Graduate, M.E/M.Tech, MBA/PGDM, M.Phil/Ph.D - Patna||31/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Junior Research Fellow, Research Associate
|DRDO Jobs 2019 - 15 Vacancies||M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech, M.Phil/Ph.D - Nainital||15/01/2020 SIMILAR JOBS|
Assistant Manager, Medical Officer/ Deputy Chief Medical Officer, More Vacancies
|NLC Jobs 2019 - 25 Vacancies||Any Graduate, B.Sc, B.Tech/B.E, MBBS, DNB, Any Post Graduate, CA, MBA/PGDM, MS, PG Diploma - Across India||18/11/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|PNB Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||Any Graduate - New Delhi||01/11/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|WAPCOS Jobs 2019 - 6 Vacancies||M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech - Gurgaon||02/11/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Part-Time General Duty Medical Consultant
|BHEL Jobs 2019 - 8 Vacancies||MBBS - Trichy||30/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|ER Jobs 2019 - 3 Vacancies||MBBS, Diploma, DNB, Any Post Graduate, MS/MD - Kolkata||23/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|AAI Jobs 2019 - 14 Vacancies||Any Graduate - Mumbai||31/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|RITES Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||Any Graduate - Vaishali||10/11/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|RITES Jobs 2019 - 2 Vacancies||CA, ICWA - Gurgaon||25/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|RITES Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate - Gurgaon||10/11/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
|PWD Jobs 2019 - 1 Vacancy||Diploma - Thiruvananthapuram||20/11/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|
Manager, Deputy General Manager, Junior General Manager
|RITES Jobs 2019 - 7 Vacancies||B.Arch, B.Sc, B.Tech/B.E - Gurgaon||25/10/2019 SIMILAR JOBS|