Kerala PSC Jobs 2020: Various Village Extension Officer Grade II Vacancy for 10TH Salary 45,800 published on 2nd January 2019
Last updated: Jan 02,2019 12:53 IST
|Company Name||Kerala PSC|
|Post Name||Village Extension Officer Grade II|
|No of Posts||14 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 20,000 - Rs. 45,800/-Per Month|
|Job Location||Calicut/Kozhikode, Cochin/Kochi/Ernakulam, Kannur, Kollam, Kottayam, Palakkad, Thiruvananthapuram, Thrissur, Pathanamthitta, Malappuram, Alappuzha, Kasaragod, Idukki|
|Last Date to Apply||30/01/2019|
|Similar Jobs||Kerala Govt Jobs|
1. Post Name: Village Extension Officer Gr II - Rs. 20,000 - 45,800/
2. Number of vacancies : District wise 1) Thiruvananthapuram 2) Kollam 3) Pathanamthitta 4) Kottayam 5) Idukki 6) Alappuzha 7) Ernakulam 8) Thrissur 9) Palakkad 10) Malappuram 11) Kozhikode 12) Wayanad 13) Kannur 14) Kasaragod
3. Qualifications: Must possess the minimum general educational qualification of SSLC standard with minimum aggregate marks of 40% or equivalent qualification.
a) Every person appointed to the post shall from the date from which he joins duty be on probation for a period of two years on duty within a continuous period of three years
b) Every person selected for appointment to this post shall undergo training for a period of 6 (six) months in one of the Extension Training Centres in the state before appointment to the post. The training of candidates will be terminated in the event of his conduct being unsatisfactory or in case he is found to be inefficient during the period of training. The candidates will be appointed to the posts only if they satisfactorily complete the training course. The rank and seniority of the persons selected to the post will be decided according to the order in which their names appear in the advice list furnished by the PSC. In the event if candidates does not complete the training within the stipulated period or does not pass in the first chance the rank and seniority will be altered on the basis of the date of advice and the date of successful completion of training. The period of training shall not be counted for probation.
c) Every person to be appointed to the post will be required to execute a bond agreeing to serve the State Government for a period of 3 years after the training and reimburse liquidated damages to the extent Rs 1000/ in addition to the amount actually spent for the training in case they violate the term of agreement provided further that the terms of bond shall not be insisted on in respect of a person who leaves state Government service for taking up appointment under the central Government service for or under an organisation wholly or substantially financed and controlled either by the Government of India or by the State Government
d)Those who claim equivalent qualification shall produce the respective Government Order to prove the claim at the time of One Time Verification or as required by the Commission.
e) KS&SSR Part II Rule 10(a) (ii) is applicable for selection to the post.
How to Apply
1. Candidates must register as per One time egistration scheme through the Official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission www.keralapsc.gov.in before applying for the post. Candidates who have already registered can apply by logging in to their profile using their UserID and password. Candidates must click on the Apply Now button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to applying for a post.
2. Name of the candidate and the date of taking photograph should be printed at the bottom portion. The photograph once uploaded meeting all requirements shall valid for 10 years from the date of uploading. There is no change in other instructions regarding the uploading of photographs. No application fee is required. Candidates shall take a printout of the application by clicking the link Registration Card in their profile.
3. Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password. Before the final submission of the application on the profile, candidates must ensure the correctness of the information on their profile. They must quote their UserID for further communication with the Commission. Application submitted is provisional and cannot be deleted or altered after submission. The Application will be summarily rejected if noncompliance with the notification is found in due course of processing. Documents to prove Qualification, Experience, Community, age etc. have to be produced as and when called for. Candidates who have AADHAAR card should add AADHAAR card as I.D. Proof in their profile.
4. Last date of receipt of applications :30.01.2019 Wednesday upto 12 midnight.Address to which applications are to be sent : www.keralapsc.gov.in. (Category No: 276/2018)To Apply for the job posting from Kerala PSC, please click on the Apply Now button below.
No Exam! No Interview! IRCON Recruitment 2020 - Graduate,Technician Apprentice Vacancies - Apply Now!!!
Cochin Shipyard limited Recruitment 2020 - various Assistant , More Vacancies - 22,500 - 77,000 Salary - Apply Now!!!
Food Corporation of India Recruitment 2020 - 186 Junior Engineer Vacancies Across India - 29,950 Salary - Apply Now
Walk in Interview!!! NIRT Recruitment 2020 - Project Technical Officer, More Vacancies - 17,000 - 32,000 Salary - Apply Now!!!
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University Recruitment 2020 - Ayurveda doctor - 25,000 Salary - Apply Now!!!
Hindustan Copper Ltd (HCL) Recruitment 2020 - 161 Apprentices Vacancies Just Now Updated - Apply Now
Government Sector related Jobs
Education Wise Govt Job Vacancies 2020
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 27,815 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 40,278 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 50,103 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 19,662 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 35,839 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 18,320 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Tomorrow Walkins||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|
Top Trending Jobs
|Top Recruitment 2020||Vacancies Count|
|Central Govt Jobs||80,000+ Vacancies|
|Today Current Affair||Read More|
|FCI Recruitment||4106 Vacancies|
|Administration of Dadra and Nagar Haveli Recruitment||323 Vacancies|
|Indian Bank Recruitment||138 Vacancies|
|TRB Recruitment||1060 Vacancies|
|Rajasthan Police Recruitment||5128 Vacancies|
|RPSC Recruitment||579 Vacancies|
|NABARD Recruitment||154 Vacancies|
|C-DAC Noida Recruitment||143 Vacancies|
|Vizag Steel Recruitment||189 Vacancies|
|NPCIL Recruitment||192 Vacancies|
|MAHAGENCO Recruitment||234 Vacancies|
|TNEB Recruitment||2400 Vacancies|
|RCF Recruitment||400 Vacancies|
|Department of Telecommunications Recruitment||101 Vacancies|
|NEKRTC Recruitment||1619 Vacancies|
Jobs by DesignationVIEW ALL
Jobs by EducationVIEW ALL
Jobs by LocationVIEW ALL
Jobs by Location
Jobs by Education