Karnataka Bank Jobs 2020: Various Clerk Vacancy for Any Graduate Salary 37,000 published on 10th July 2019
Last updated: Jul 10,2019 09:33 IST
Karnataka Bank Clerk Recruitment 2020 Short Information :
|Company Name||Karnataka Bank|
|No of Posts||01 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 37,000/-Per Month|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date to Apply||20/07/2019|
|Similar Jobs||Across India|
Karnataka Bank, a leading technologically advanced Private Sector Bank with a pan-India footprint, offers exciting opportunities for dynamic individuals to join its highly competent workforce as Clerks to be positioned at its Branches/Offices located across India.
1. Qualification: Graduates in any discipline with minimum of 60% marks (First Class)*/equivalent grade from any UGC recognised university. Candidates should be graduates as on 01-07-2019. Those who are awaiting results of degree examination/pursuing degree shall not be eligible to apply. Candidates should be able to speak any one of the vernacular/state language along with Hindi & English and also be a computer literate
2. Appointment & Emoluments: Selected candidates will be on probation for a period of six months and on satisfactory completion of the probationary period, will be confirmed, subject to rules and regulations of the Bank. Salary will be as per All India Level Settlements (Current CTC will be approximately `37,000/- per month.)
1. Set the scanner resolution to a minimum of 200 dpi (dots per inch)
2. Set Colour to True Colour.
3. Crop the image in the scanner to the edge of the left thumb impression / hand written declaration, then use the upload editor to crop the image to the final size (as specified above).
4. The image file should be JPG or JPEG format. An example file name is: image01.jpg or image 01.jpeg
5. Image dimensions can be checked by listing the folder files or moving the mouse over the file image icon.
6. Candidates using MS Windows/MSOffice can easily obtain documents in .jpeg format by using MS Paint or MSOffice Picture Manager. Scanned documents in any format can be saved in .jpg / .jpeg format by using ‘Save As’ option in the File menu. Size can be adjusted by using crop and then resize option.
1 .Opening date of Online Registration Gateway/Payment of Fee -10-07-2019
2. Closing date of Online Registration Gateway/Payment of Fee -20-07-2019
1 .Your responses (answers) will be analysed with other candidates to detect patterns of similarity of right and wrong answers. If in the analytical procedure adopted in this regard, it is inferred/ concluded that the responses have been shared and scores obtained are not genuine/valid, your candidature may be cancelled. Any candidate who is found copying or receiving or giving assistance or engaging in any behaviour unbecoming of a candidate will not be considered for assessment. The Bank may take further action against such candidates as deemed fit by it.
2 .The possibility of occurrence of some problem in the administration of the examination cannot be ruled out completely which may impact test delivery and/or result from being generated. In that event, every effort will be made to rectify such problem, which may include movement of candidates, delay in test. Conduct of a re-exam is at the absolute discretion of test conducting body. Candidates will not have any claim for a re-test. Candidates not willing to move or not willing to participate in the delayed process of test delivery shall be summarily rejected from the process.
3. Anyone found to be disclosing, publishing, reproducing, transmitting, storing or facilitating transmission and storage of test contents in any form or any information therein in whole or part thereof or by any means verbal or written, electronic or mechanical or taking away the papers supplied in the examination hall or found to be in unauthorised possession of test content is likely to be prosecuted.
4. If sufficient number of candidates does not opt for a particular centre for "Online" Examination, Bank reserves the right to allot any other adjacent centre to those candidates OR if the number of candidates is more than the capacity available for online exam for a centre, Bank reserves the right to allot any other centre to the candidate.
Selection Procedure for Karnataka Bank Clerk Recruitment 2020:
How to Apply for Karnataka Bank Clerk Recruitment 2020?
1. Eligible candidates are advised to apply online only between 10-07-2019 to 20-07-2019 (inclusive of both days) through the Bank’s website after carefully going through the instructions contained in this advertisement. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.Candidates have to visit the Bank’s website www.karnatakabank.com, click on the option "APPLY ONLINE" which will open a new screen.
2. To register application, choose the tab "Click here for New Registration" and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
3. In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing "SAVE AND NEXT" tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the "Save and Next" facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
4. After completing the procedure of applying online including payment of fees, the candidate should take a printout of the system generated online application form with fee payment details and ensures that the particulars filled in are accurate and retain it along with Registration Number and Password for future reference. They should not send this printout to Bank.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
Click Official Notification button to read about job notification from Karnataka Bank.To Apply for the job posting from Karnataka Bank, please click on the Apply Now button below.
High Court of Gauhati Sarkari Naukri 2020 - Recruitment for Junior Grade Translator 14,000 - 60,500 Salary - Apply Now
Sarkari Naukri 2020: Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University Recruitment of Faculty Vacancies - Apply Now
Sarkari Naukri 2020: IRCTC Recruitment of Chairman and Managing Director - 3,20,000 Salary - Apply Now
Sarkari Naukri 2020: Shipping Corporation of India Limited Recruitment of Director Vacancies - 3,40,000 Salary - Apply Now
Assam Career Sarkari Naukri 2020: Samagra Shiksha Recruitment of 1836 Cluster Resource Centre Coordinator Vacancies - Apply Now
Sarkari Naukri 2020: RailTel Corporation of India Limited Recruitment of Various Manager - Apply Now
Government Sector related Jobs
Education Wise Govt Job Vacancies 2020
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 15,465 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 27,820 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 34,746 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 6,927 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 20,237 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 16,616 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Tomorrow Walkins||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|
Top Trending Jobs
|Top Recruitment 2020||Vacancies Count|
|Central Govt Jobs||80,000+ Vacancies|
|Today Current Affair||Read More|
|Central Railway Recruitment||37 Vacancies|
|India Post Recruitment||523 Vacancies|
|ISRO Recruitment||189 Vacancies|
|ER Recruitment||2792 Vacancies|
|HSSC Recruitment||8140 Vacancies|
|NHAI Recruitment||218 Vacancies|
|CRPF Recruitment||1412 Vacancies|
|Bihar Technical Service Commission Recruitment||6379 Vacancies|
Jobs by DesignationVIEW ALL
Jobs by EducationVIEW ALL
Jobs by LocationVIEW ALL
Jobs by Location
Jobs by Education