IIT Kharagpur Recruitment 2023 Junior Research Fellowship vacancy online application form at iitkgp.ac.in - News
Last updated: May 14, 2021 11:09 AM | Lavanya
IIT Kharagpur Recruitment 2023 Notification Overview
|Company Name||IIT Kharagpur Recruitment 2023|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellowship Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 31,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Kharagpur Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||03/06/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Govt Jobs 2023|
1. Project Title: Micro-Spectral Histopathology of Oral Cancer: Towards Rapid Screening and Early Detection(HOC)
2. Temporary Position(s): Junior Research Fellowship - Research
3. Vacancies: 1 post
4. Consolidated Compensation: Upto Rs.31000(depending upon qualification & experience)
5. Coordinator / PI [Dr. / Prof.]: Basudev Lahiri
6. Department/School/Centre: Electronics and Electrical Communication Engg.
7. Qualifications: Candidates with Bachelors of Dental Surgery (B.D.S) with minimum of 60% marks or Master of Science (M.Sc.) degree in any branches of Life Sciences and Chemical Sciences with at least 60% marks or B.Tech degree in Biotechnology, Bioscience or Nanotechnology may apply. The applicant must have a NET/GATE qualification.
8. Relevant Experience: Basic knowledge on topics of Cancer, immunology, tissue dissection, histopathology will be helpful. General health & safety knowledge of working in a Biological Laboratory and handling of biological materials is desired.
9. Sponsor: Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB)(Department of Science and Technology, 5 and 5A, Lower Ground Floor,Vasant Square Mall, Plot No. A,Community Centre, Sector - B, Pocket-5Vasant Kunj, New Delhi - 110 070)
Selection Process for IIT Kharagpur Recruitment 2023
How to Apply IIT Kharagpur Recruitment 2023 at iitkgp.ac.in?
1. Applications are invited on plain paper for the following assignment on a purely time bound Project undertaken in the various Departments / Centres / Schools of the Institute.
2. Interested eligible persons may apply (quote SRIC Reference on the top of the Application) on plain paper giving full bio-data along with attested copies of testimonials and a demand draft of the application fee drawn in favour of IIT Kharagpur payable at Kharagpur on or before last date mentioned against each.
3. Selected candidates shall be allowed to register for MS/PhD subject to their fulfillment of the requirement for MS/PhD admission in IIT Kharagpur.
4. Applications may be submitted to: Administrative Officer (Projects), Sponsored Research and Industrial Consultancy, Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur 721302
5. Application Deadline: 03-Jun-2021
Reference No.IIT/SRIC/R/HOC/2021/101 Reference Date: 12-May-2021
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs,Govt Jobs 2023,Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.