Dr B R Ambedkar National Institute Of Technology Recruitment 2023 Junior Research Fellowship vacancy online application form at nitj.ac.in - News
Last updated: May 28, 2021 01:31 PM | Lavanya
Dr B R Ambedkar National Institute Of Technology Recruitment 2023 Notification Overview
|Company Name||Dr B R Ambedkar National Institute Of Technology Recruitment 2023|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellowship Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 31,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Jalandhar Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||04/06/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Govt Jobs 2023|
Applications are invited in the prescribed format only for the following assignment in a purely time bound research project undertaken in this institute.
1. Name of the temporary assignment: Junior Research Fellowship (JRF)
2. Number of Post 01
3. Name of the Research: Project Modeling and analysis of quantum Effects for Sub-10 node nanowire based devices
4. Name of Principle Investigator: Dr Ashish Raman
5. Name of the Sponsoring Agency: SERB-DST
6. Department: Electronics and Communication Engineering
7. Tenure of the Project: 03 Years
8. Tenure of the Assignment: Initially for one year. Extendable annually till completion of Project, subject to satisfactory performance and availability of funds released by sponsoring agencies (Purely temporary basis).
9. Job Description: To perform work assigned and assist the PI in various Phases of the research Project
10. Consolidated monthly Fellowship/Salary: INR 31,000/- per month + HRA, or as per SERB rules
11. Essential Qualifications and experience: BE/B.Tech (ECE or Relevant Branch) and ME / M. Tech in VLSI / Microelectronics / Nanoelectronics / Electronic System/ ECE and related areas with first division. Candidate must have qualified GATE during his / her academic career. Good knowledge is TCAD/VLSI design tool and project domain is desirable. Additional Terms and conditions as per SERB Guidelines for JRF.
12. Other Benefits: The selected candidate may be registered for Ph.D. at NIT Jalandhar as per the institute norms.
Selection Process for Dr B R Ambedkar National Institute Of Technology Recruitment 2023
The detail of shortlisted candidate for interview is to be provided through email or at Institute website. Candidates are requested to check email/institute website regularly.
How to Apply Dr B R Ambedkar National Institute Of Technology Recruitment 2023 at nitj.ac.in?
1. Interested candidates are requested to send their application in the prescribed application format given below along with detailed CV and photocopies of certificates to Dr. Ashish Raman, Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, NIT Jalandhar, via e-mail at [email protected] with subject line "JRF application for SERB Project" latest by June 04, 2021. CV should include details of academic grades starting from X standard onwards with details of year of passing, university or college, etc. and also work experience and nature of work if applicable.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs,Govt Jobs 2023,Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.