Research and Innovation Centre Recruitment 2023 Junior Research Fellowship vacancy online application form at drdo.gov.in - News
Last updated: May 07, 2021 07:45 PM | Ranjani
Research and Innovation Centre Recruitment 2023 Notification Overview
|Company Name||Research and Innovation Centre Recruitment 2023|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellowship Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 31,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Chennai Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||12/06/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Govt Jobs 2023|
esearch and Innovation Centre (RIC), a center for excellence involved in research activities in the field of Science and Technology in association with institutes like, IIT, |ISc, IIIT, NIT, Central & State Universities and other leading Academic Institutions invites applications from candidates having strong desire in pursuing research fellowship in the area of innovative technology and possessing qualifications as under for the position of Junior Research Fellowship(JRF). Initially, the fellowship shall be for a period of two years (extendable as per rules in force). The Competent Authority shall operate a Panel of selected candidates to fill up the JRF position against existing and likely to arise vacancies in the order of merit/discipline for a period of one year from the date of declaration of selective list.
1. Post Name: Junior Research Fellowship
2. Minimum Eligibility Criteria: Post Graduate Degree in Materials Science/ Physics/Applied Sciences with first class and a valid GATE / NET Score (or) ME/M.Tech Material Science/ Nanotechnology / Sensor
Technology with first class both at graduate and post graduate degree and a valid GATE score.
3. Desirable Qualification: Working experience in thin film deposition techniques, Semiconductor Device & MEMS design tools and device fabrication processes.
4. Emolument: Stipend of Rs.31000/- per month plus HRA as applicable.
1. Candidates working in Govt./Public Sector Undertaking/Autonomous Bodies should apply through proper channel. They are required to submit a signed declaration (Annexure ‘II’) to the extent that they have informed their Cadre Controlling Authority (CCA) about their application for the fellowship in DRDO and required to produce a “No Objection Certificate” from their CCA as per Annexure ‘III’ at the time of interview as well.
2. The Offer of fellowship is purely of temporary in nature for a limited period as per rules in vogue and does not confer any right for absorption in DRDO.
3. Those who were already awarded JRF position in any of the DRDO Laboratories/centers earlier, are not eligible to apply again.
4. Candidate need to attach the proof of CGPA to percentage conversion formula from the University/Institution along with the application form.
Selection Process for Research and Innovation Centre Recruitment 2023
Mode of selection shall be by Interview. The Date, time and venue of interview will be intimated to the shortlisted candidates by post and email as well. The interview shall be either in person or through video conference depending upon the situation prevailing at that time due to Covid 19 restrictions.
How to Apply Research and Innovation Centre Recruitment 2023 at drdo.gov.in?
1. The detailed advertisement with the application form and other prescribed forms are available at www.drdo.gov.in (> What's New > Application for the post of JRF at RIC, Chennai). Interested candidates can also obtain the application form and other details through email: [email protected]
2. The duly filled-in application and self-attested copies of educational qualifications, valid GATE/NET score sheet and experience should reach: The Director, Research & Innovation Centre (RIC), 5th Floor, IITM Research Park, Kanagam Road, Taramani, Chennai-600113 within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in Employment News. The envelope containing application should be superscribed "Application for JRF" at its top left corner.
3. Mode of selection shall be by Interview. The Date, time and venue of interview will be intimated to the shortlisted candidates by post and email as well. The interview shall be either in person or through video conference depending upon the situation prevailing at that time due to Covid 19 restrictions.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs,Govt Jobs 2023,Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.