OSCB Recruitment 2023 Junior Manager vacancy online application form at oscb.coop - News
Last updated: Dec 14, 2021 10:23 AM | Yuvarani Sivakumar
OSCB Recruitment 2023 Notification Overview
|Company Name||OSCB Recruitment 2023|
|Post Name||Junior Manager Jobs|
|No of Posts||34 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 16,300 - Rs. 41,840 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Bhubaneshwar Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||24/12/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Govt Jobs 2023|
Applications for the posts of Junior Managers are invited online through the link available in the website www.odishascb.com from the permanent residents of Odisha.
1. Post Name: Junior Managers
2. No. of Post: 34
3. Eligibility Criteria: In order to be eligible for appearing in the examination a candidate must satisfy the following conditions. The candidate shall be a permanent resident of Odisha. Candidates having MBA / Master in Banking Management (MBM) / M.A. in Economics/ M. Com. with PGDCA or "A" Level Certificate from any recognized institution approved by the Department of Electronics, Govt. of India or at least 2d class Graduate with Diploma in Cooperative Management or Rural Development with PGDCA or "A" Level Certificate in Computer Application.
a. The persons in Defence Forces having more than six months to retire/ discharge from the forces as on the date of the submission of online application are not eligible to apply as Ex-Servicemen for the post. Ex-Servicemen who are going to retire within 6 months from the closing date of online application may apply for the post by obtaining relevant "No Objection Certificate" from the appropriate authority mentioning therein the date of appointment, date of retirement and years of service rendered in Defence Forces. However such candidates have to submit the discharge certificate on the date of certificate verification for considering their claims under Ex-Servicemen category.
b. However, a candidate who comes under more than one category as above shall be eligible for only one benefit of relaxation which shall be considered most beneficial to him/her.
4. Scale of Pay & other Allowances The post shall carry the scale of pay of Rs.16300-1000(3)-19300-1200(6)-26500-1300(3)- 30400-1480(3)-34840-1750(4)-41840/- (20 years), Grade Pay of Rs.2000/- and Dearness Allowance on the basis of Price Index as applicable to the Banking Personnel and other allowances like House Rent Allowance, Medical Allowance, etc. as per the rules of the Bank.
5. Reservations: Reservation will be given as per the provision of the relevant Act/ Rules/ Regulations/ Guidelines of Government of Odisha.
6. Probation: A person who would be appointed as Junior Manager shall be on probation in that post for a period of two years provided that the probation period can be extended to maximum period of 30 months as per the decision of the competent authority.
Procedure for applying online:
1. Candidates to go to the Odisha State Cooperative Bank website www.odishascb.com alick on the option "APPLY ONLINE" which will open a new screen.
2. To register application, choose the tab "Click here for New Registration" and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password Candidates to go to the Odisha State Cooperative Bank website www.odishascb.com alick on the option "APPLY ONLINE" which will open a new screen.
3. To register application, choose the tab "Click here for New Registration" and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password
4. Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possiblel entertained after clicking the COMPLETE REGISTRATION BUTTON. The Name of the candidate or his her Father/ Husband etc.
5. Should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/ldentity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature. Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the 'Validate your details and 'Save & Next button.
6. Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point "C"
7. Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form. Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before COMPLETE REGISTRATION. Modify details, if required, and click on 'Complete Registration' ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct. Click on 'Payment' Tab and proceed for payment.
1. Candidates will have to invariably produce and submit the requisite documents such as valid call letter, photocopy of photo-identity proof etc. at the time of examination. They must bring the original photo-ID for verification.
2 Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he/ she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. Candidates are therefore advised to carefully read this advertisement and follow all the instructions given for submitting online application.
3 The authority reserve the discretion to reject any application, at any stage of the process, cancel the candidature of the candidate in case it is detected at any stage that a candidate does not fulfill the eliibility norms and/or that he/ she has furnished any incorrect/ false information/ certificate/ documents or has suppressed any material facts(s). If any of these shortcomings is/are detected after appointment his/her services are liable to be summarly terminated.
4. Not more than one application should be submitted by any candidate. In case of multiple applications only the latest valid (completed) application will be retained and the application feel intimation charges paid for the other multiple registration(s) will stand forfeited. Mutiple attendancel appearances in the examination will be summarily rejected/ candidature cancelled
5. Online applications once registered will not be allowed to be withdrawn and/or the application fee/ intimation charges once paid will not be refunded nor be held in reserve for any other examination.
6. Fees once paid shall not be refunded.
7. Any resulting dispute arising out of this advertisement including the recruitment process shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated at Cuttack and Bhubaneswar.
8. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
9 Any request for change of date, time and venue for online examination will not be entertained.
10. Any request for change of address, details mentioned in the online application form will not be entertained.
11. In case any dispute arises on account of interpretation of clauses in any version of this advertisement other than English, the English version available in above mentioned websites shall prevail.
12. A candidate should ensure that the signatures appended by him/ her in all the places viz. in his/her call letter, attendance sheet etc. and in all correspondences with the Bank in future should be identical and there should be no variation of any kind. Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will not be accepted.
13. A recent, recognizable photograph should be uploaded by the candidate in the online application form and the candidate should ensure that copies of the same are retained for use at various stages of the process. Candidates are also advised not to change their appearance till the process is completed. Failure to produce the same photograph at various stages of the process/ doubt about identity at any stage could lead to disqualification.
14. The possibility for occurrences of some problem in the administration of the examination cannot be ruled out completely which may impact test delivery and/or result from being generated. In that event, every effort will be made to rectify such problem, which may include movement of candidates delay in test. Conduct of a re-exam is at the absolute discretion of test conducting body. Candidates will not have any claim for a retest. Candidates not willing to move or not willing to participate in the delayed process of test delivery shall be summarily rejected from the process.
15. The bank shall not be responsible for any application made/ wrong information provided by an unauthorized person/ institution. Candidates are advised not to share/mention their application details with/to anyone.
16. The Authority reserves the right to change (cancel / modify / add) any of the criteria, method of selection, etc.
17. Decision of the Odisha State Cooperative Bank Ltd. in all matters relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by the Odisha State Cooperative Bank Ltd. in this behalf.
18. If the examination is held in more than one session, the scores across various sessions will be equated to adjust for slight differences in difficulty level of different test batteries used across sessions. More than one session are required if the nodes capacity is less or somee technical disruption takes place at any center or for any candidate.
19. The Odisha State Cooperative Bank Ltd. would be analyzing the responses (answers) of individual candidates with those of other candidates to detect patterns of similarity of right and wrong answers. If in the analytical procedure adopted by the Odisha State Cooperative Bank Ltd. in this regards, it is inferred/ concluded that the responses have been shared and scores obtained are not genuine/ valid, the Odisha State Cooperative Bank Ltd. reserves right to cancel the candidature of the concerned candidates and the result of such candidates (disqualified) will be withheld.
20. Instances for providing incorrect information and/or process violation by a candidate detected at any stage of the selection process will lead of disqualification of the candidate from the selection process and he/she will not be allowed to appear in any Odisha State Cooperative Bank Ltd. recruitment process in the future. If such instances go undetected during the current selection process but are detected subsequently, such disqualification will take place with retrospective effect.
21. Intimations will be sent by email and SMS only to the email ID and mobile number registered in the online application form. Bank shall not be responsible if the information / intimations do not reach candidates in case of change in the mobile number, email address, technical fault or otherwise, beyond the control of the Bank and candidates are advised to keep a close watch on the authorized Bank's website for latest update.
Selection Process for OSCB Recruitment 2023
1. The selection of Junior Managers in OSCB will be conducted through written test "ONLINE" at specified centers. Questions will be displayed on the monitor at the designated test venues. Question paper for the examination will be in English as per the structure of the on- line test given below.
2. The authority reserves the right to modify the structure of the examination which will be intimated through website. Other detailed information regarding examination will be given in the information handout which can be downloaded by the candidates along with the call letter from the above website.
3. 50 50 35 minutes Reasoning and Computer Aptitude Quantitative Aptitude 50 50 35 minutes General and Financial Awareness 50 50 30 minutes 50 50 35 minutes English Language
4. The authority reserves the right to modify the structure of the examination which will be intimated through website. Other detailed information regarding examination will be given in the information handout which can be downloaded by the candidates along with the call letter from the above website.
5. In case of any dispute / legal proceedings on account of the above recruitment, the same shall be subject to the jurisdiction of Cuttack and Bhubaneswar only.
6. The examination will be conducted online in venues given in the respective call letters. No request for change of centre/venue/date/session for Examination shall be entertained. The Odisha State Cooperative Bank Ltd., however, reserves the right to cancel any of the Examination Centers and/ or add some other Centers, at its discretion, depending upon the response, administrative feasibility, etc.
7. The Ocisha State Cooperative Bank Ltd. also reserves the right to allot the candidate to any centre other than the one he/she has opted for. Candidate will appear for the examination at an Examination Centre at his/her owns risks and expenses and the Odisha State Cooperative Bank Ltd. will not be responsible for any injury or losses etc. of any nature. Choice of centre once exercised by the candidate will be final.
8. If sufficient number of candidates does not opt for a particular centre for "ONLINE" examination, the Odisha State Cooperative Bank Ltd. reserves the right to allot any other adjunct centre to those candidates OR if the number of candidates is more than the capacity available for online exam for a centre, the Odisha State Cooperative Bank Ltd., reserves the right to allot any other centre to the candidate.
How to Apply OSCB Recruitment 2023 at oscb.coop?
1. Candidates can apply online only from 10.12.2021 to 24.12.2021 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
2. Important points to be noted before registration: Before applying online, candidates should scan their photograph (4.5cm x 3.5cm) signature (with black ink) left thumb impression (on white paper with black or blue ink) a hand written declaration (on a white paper with black ink) (text given below) ensuring that the all these scanned documents adhere to the required specifications as given in Annexure ll to this Advertisement.
3. The following documents in original and self attested photocopies in support of the candidate's eligibility and identity are to be invariably submitted at the time of joining. Non submission of requisite documents by the candidate at the time of joining will debar his candidature.
4. Valid system generated printout of the online application form registered. Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate or Matriculation/ High School Examination Certificate issued by Board of Secondary Education, Odisha or equivalent certificate issued by any recognized Board/ Council/ Indian University). Matriculation/ High School Examination and all other Examination Mark-sheets and Certificates or an equivalent certificate as on the date of submission of application will only be accepted.
5. Residential Certificate issued by Competent Authority (issued not before the date of advertisement). Caste Certificated issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed format as stipulated by Government of India in case of SC/ ST/ OBC category candidates (issued not before the date of Advertisement).
6. In case of candidates belonging to OBC category, certificate should specifically contain a clause that the candidate does not belong to Creamy Layer Section excluded from the benefits of reservation for Other Backward Classes in civil post and services under Government of Odisha. OBC Caste Certificate containing the Non-creamy Layer clause should be dated on or after 01.04.2021. Caste name mentioned in the Certificate should tally letter by letter with the Government Notification.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs,Govt Jobs 2023,Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.