Office of the District Judge, Kandhamal, Phulbani Recruitment 2023 Junior Clerk vacancy online application form at ecourts.gov.in - News
Last updated: May 14, 2021 12:33 PM | V Sruthi
Office of the District Judge, Kandhamal, Phulbani Recruitment 2023 Notification Overview
|Company Name||Office of the District Judge, Kandhamal, Phulbani Recruitment 2023|
|Post Name||Junior Clerk Jobs|
|No of Posts||28 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 19,900 - Rs. 63,200 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Kandhamal Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||11/06/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Govt Jobs 2023|
Applications in the prescribed format are invited from intending candidates for filling up the following posts of Junior Clerks/Junior Typists/Stenographer, Grade-Ill/Salaried Amin in the following scale of pay with usual allowances as admissible from time to time in accordance with the directions of the Hon'ble Court communicated vide memo No. 9159 (24), dated 17.10.2015 read with the relevant provisions contained in Orissa District Subordinate Courts Non-Judicial Staff Services (Method of Recruitment and Conditions of Service)Rules, 2008 (Amendment Rules, 2010). Applicability of Odisha Group-C & Group-D posts (Contractual Appointment) Rules, 2013 to these appointments shall be subject to the result of W .P.(C) No. 1273 of 2014 pending before the Hon'ble High Court of Orissa.
Advertisement No. 03 of 2021
1. Name of the Post: Junior Clerk
2. No of Post: 28
3. Scale of Pay as per Pay Matrix of ORSP Rules. 2017: Rs.19,900-63,200/- (Level-4)
4. Eligibility of the Candidate:
a. The candidate shall be a citizen of India and must have passed at least +2 Examination conducted by the Council constituted under Section-3 of the Orissa Higher Secondary Education Act,1982 or equivalent examination of a recognized Council, Board or University, as the case may be;
b. Must at least have passed Diploma in Computer Application (DCA) from a recognized Institute.
c. Must be able to speak, read and write Odia and must have passed at least a test in Odia equivalent to the M.E. standard.
d. Be of good character.
e. Be of sound health, good physique and free from organic or bodily infirmity.
f. Has not more than one spouse living, if married.
g. For the post of Junior Typist the candidates shall possess a minimum speed of 40 words per minute in Typewriting.
h. For the post of Stenographer, Grade-Ill the candidates shall possess minimum speed of 80 words in Shorthand and 40 words in Typewriting per minute,
1. Three self signed recent passport size photographs. (Duly signed on the front of the photograph);
2. Self attested xerox copies of certificates and mark sheets of H.S.C. and +2 examination or equivalent thereto of recognized Board, Council or University;
3. Self attested xerox copy of Certificate of Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized institution;
4. Self attested xerox copy of Caste Certificate in case of Reserved Category;
5. Self attested xerox copy of Medical Certificate in case of Physically/Orthopedically Handicapped;
6. Two Character Certificates in original issued by two separate Gazetted Officers/ Medical Practitioners/Sarpanch etc.;
7. Two self addressed envelopes each affixed with postage stamp of Rs.5/-;
8. Treasury Challan in original showing deposit of Rs. 100/- towards examination fee;
9. Self attested xerox copy of Typewriting Certificate issued from a recognized institution (for Junior Typist);
10. Self attested xerox copy of Shorthand & Typewriting Certificate issued from a recognized institution (for Stenographer Grade-III);
11. Self attested xerox copy of Revenue Inspector Certificate issued from a recognized institution (for Salaried Amin);
12. Self attested xerox copy of Employment Card, if any;
13. Marriage declaration, if married;
14. Undertaking to the effect that no criminal case is pending against him/her and he/she has not been convicted in any Criminal Court; and
15. Self attested xerox copy of Aadhar Card in proof of his/her nationality.
Selection Process for Office of the District Judge, Kandhamal, Phulbani Recruitment 2023
Selection to the posts shall be through a written competitive examination followed by Computer Science Test (Practical) and viva voce examination. The scheme of examination is mentioned herein below:
1. Junior Clerks: The candidates selected in the written tests shall be called for Computer Science Test (Practical) and the candidate selected in Computer Science Test (Practical) shall be called for viva-voce test.
2. Junior Typist & Steno rapher, Grade-III:
a) The candidates (for the post of Junior Typist) selected in the written test shall be called for Typewriting Test containing a passage of 400 words in English in 10 minutes. The candidate selected in Typewriting test shall be called for Computer Science Test (Practical) and the candidate selected in the Computer Science Test (Practical) shall be called for Viva- Voce Test. Candidates attending Typewriting Test are required to bring their own typewriter machine.
b) The candidates (for the post of Stenographer, Grade-111) selected in the written test shall be called for Shorthand and Typewriting Test. The candidate selected in the aforesaid test shall be called for Computer Science Test (Practical) and the candidate selected in the Computer Science Test (Practical) shall be called for Viva-Voce Test. Further, the candidate shall be dictated a passage of 400 words in English language in 5 minutes, which shall be taken in shorthand on shorthand note-sheet supplied by the examiner. He shall reproduce such Shorthand test of 400 words in Type script in 10 minutes. Candidates attending these tests are required to bring their own type writer machine.
3. Salaried Amin: The successful candidates in Part-I examination shall be called for the Part-II examination, successful candidates of the Part-II examination shall be called for Part-Ill & successful candidates of the Part-Ill examination shall be called for Part-IV examination. The date(s) of written test shall be intimated individually by post and notified through District Court's website "http://districts.ecourts.gov.in/kandhamal".
How to Apply Office of the District Judge, Kandhamal, Phulbani Recruitment 2023 at ecourts.gov.in?
1. Applications along with required documents and self attested copies of Certificates, Mark Sheets and other particulars, as the ease may be, must reach in the OtT1ce of the undersigned as per address given below during office hours on all working days either in person or through post on or before 11.06.2021 by 5.00 P.M. Applications received in the office after the due date & time shall be summarily rejected.
2. In case of receipt of large number of applications, the authority reserves the right to short list the candidates in accordance with the Rule-7(2) contained in Orissa District & Subordinate Courts ' Non-Judicial Staff Services (Method of Recruitment and conditions of Services) Rules, 2008 (Amendment Rules, 2010). Over and above, the District Recruitment Committee is also competent to adopt suitable method in processing the applications, scrutinizing them and conducting the test. The decision of the Committee in this regard shall be the final.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs,Govt Jobs 2023,Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You. To Apply for the job posting from Office of the District Judge, Kandhamal, Phulbani,please click on the Apply Now button below.