Office of the district Judge Rayagada Recruitment 2023 Junior Clerk/ Copyist vacancy online application form at districts.ecourts.gov.in - News
Last updated: Aug 16, 2021 10:48 AM | Abisha Muthukumar
Office of the district Judge Rayagada Recruitment 2023 Notification Overview
|Company Name||Office of the district Judge Rayagada Recruitment 2023|
|Post Name||Junior Clerk/ Copyist Jobs|
|No of Posts||18 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 19,900 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Rayagada Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||13/09/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Govt Jobs 2023|
Applications in the prescribed format are invited from intending candidates for filling up of the following posts of Junior Clerk/Copyist, Junior Typist, Junior Stenographer Grade-III and Salaried Amin in the scale of pay as noted against each category of posts per month with usual
i. D.A. and other allowances as admissible by Government from time to time on regular basis in accordance with the provisions contained in Orissa District and Subordinate Courts' Non-Judicial Staff Services (Method of Recruitment and Conditions of Service) Rules, 2008 and amendment Rules, 2010 subject to result of W.P.(C) No. 1273/2014 pending before the Hon'ble High Court of Orissa, Cuttack.
1. Post Name: Junior Clerk / Copyist
2. Scale of Pay: Rs. 19,900/- in Level-04 in the Pay Matrix under ORSP Rules, 2017
3. No of Post: 18
a. The candidate shall be a citizen of India and shall have passed at least +2 examination conducted by the Council constituted under Section-3 of the Orissa Higher Secondary Education Act.1982 or equivalent examination of a recognized Council, Board or University, as the cases may be.
b. Must have passed at least Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized Institute.
c. Shall be over 18 years and below 32 years of age as on the last date fixed for receipt of applications. Reservation and age relaxation in respect of reserved categories of candidates shall be relaxed in accordance with the provisions of the Act, Rules, Orders or Instructions, for the time being in force, for the respective reserved categories.
d. Shall be able to speak, read and write Odia and must have passed at least a test in Odia equivalent to the M.E. standard.
e. Shall be of good character.
f. Shall be of sound health, good physique and free from organic defects or bodily infirmity.
g,. Has not more than one spouse living, if married.
h. There should not be any criminal proceeding pending against him/her.
1. Three self signed recent passport size photographs. (one is to be affixed in the application form.)
2. Self attested copies of certificates and mark sheets of H.S.C. and +2 Examinations or eq uivalent thereto of recognized Board, Council or University.
3. Self attested copy of Certificate of Diploma in Computer Application (except Salaried Amin).
4. Two Character Certificates in original issued by two different Gazetted Officers/Medical Practitioner/Sarapanch (Mention name & designation)
5. Three self addressed envelopes (size 5"X12") with postage stamp of Rs.30/- (Rupees thirty) affixed on each.
6. Treasury Challan in original showing deposit of Rs.100/-towards examination fees (except SC and ST candidates).
7. Self attested copy of Shorthand/ Type writing Certificate issued by recognized institution (for Stenographer Grade-III/ Junior Typist).
8. Copy of self attested Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/SEBC categories
9. Copy of self attested certificate of persons with disability issued by the competent medical authority/board showing percentage of disability.
10. Self attested copy of conversion certificate for the candidates who awarded with Grade marks instead of percentage of marks.
11. The candidates, who got married, have to submit a self declaration certificate that he/she has not more than one spouse living.
12. Copy of self attested certificate of Revenue Inspector Training (only post of Salaried Amin.)
13. The candidates, who possesses the certificate of work experience in settlement and consolidation organization granted by Settlement Officer or Deputy Director, Consolidation and all India Trade Test in Surveyor Trade conducted by the National Council for vocational training shall also furnish the self attested documents in support of the same (For the post of Salaried Amin.)
a) The vacancies against ST& SC category advertised above include backlog vacancies.
b) The reservation shall be determined in accordance with the relevant reservation Rules.
c) In the event of non-availability or availability of insufficient number of eligible female candidates belonging to any particular category, the vacancies or the remaining vacancies will be filled up by male candidates of that category.
d) Out of the vacancies mentioned above, candidates belonging to person with disability (PWD), when selected as per the reservation provided for them, shall be adjusted against the category to which they belongs.
e) The applicability of Odisha Group-'C' and Group-'D' posts (Contractual Appointment) Rules, 2013 for the Subordinate Judiciary of the State is now sub- judice before the Hon'ble Court in W.P. (C) No. 1273/2014. Therefore, the base level posts advertised for Junior Clerk/Copyist, Junior Typist, Stenographer Grade-III and Salaried Amin are to be filled up on regular basis in accordance
f) The decision of the District Judge, Rayagada as to the result of the examination shall be final and in no case shall liable to be challenged.
g) The Recruitment Committee reserves the right to revoke the advertisement/ cancel the recruitment process at any time without assigning any reasons thereof.
Selection Process for Office of the district Judge Rayagada Recruitment 2023
1. Selection to the posts shall be through a written competitive examination followed by computer test and viva voce examination.
2. The candidates selected in the written examination shall be called for Computer Practical Test and the candidate selected in Computer Practical Test shall be called for viva-voce test for the post of Junior Clerk/ Copyist.
3. For the post Of. Stenographer Grade-III: The candidates selected in the written examination shall be called for practical test such as Type Writing test and Short-hand test. The Candidates selected in the type writing and short-hand test shall be called for Computer Science Test (Practical) and the candidate qualified in the said Computer Science Test (Practical) shall be eligible for viva- voce test.
4. For the post of Junior Typist: The candidates selected in the written examination shall be called for practical test such as Type Writing test. The candidate selected in the type writing test shall be called for Computer Science Test (Practical) and the candidate qualified in the said Computer Science Test (Practical) shall be eligible for viva-voce test.
5. Such tests will be held after publication of the results of written examination and the qualifying candidates are required to bring their own type writer machine.
6. Viva-Voce: To test and assess suitability of a candidate for the post with particular reference to the candidate's alertness, general outlook and potential qualities.
How to Apply Office of the district Judge Rayagada Recruitment 2023 at districts.ecourts.gov.in?
1. The last date of receipt of application is fixed on 13.09.2021. Applications along with the required documents and self attested copies of Certificates, Mark Sheets and other particulars, as the case may be, shall be sent to the Registrar, Civil Courts, Rayagada, AT/ PO - Rayagada, Pin-765001, Dist-Rayagada on or before 13.09.2021 by 5.00 P.M through Speed Post/Registered Post only.
2. Applicants may also drop their applications in the Drop Box kept in front of Nizarat Section, Civil Courts, Rayagada during the office hours on the working days only.
3. Applications received in the office after the due date & time shall be summarily rejected.
4. Non-compliance of any of the requirements mentioned in the advertisement shall entail rejection of his/her application. The application if found false/incorrect/ incomplete in any respect will be summarily rejected. For details, visit https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/rayagada.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs,Govt Jobs 2023,Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You. To Apply for the job posting from Office of the district Judge Rayagada,please click on the Apply Now button below.
Office of the district Judge Rayagada Recruitment 2023 -FAQ
Q1. Where to apply for Office of the district Judge Rayagada Recruitment 2023?
Ans:Candidates who wish to apply for the Office of the district Judge Rayagada Recruitment 2023, can apply using the apply now button available on our website.
Q2. How to know the eligibility to apply for Office of the district Judge Rayagada Recruitment 2023?
Ans: Once the official notification is out, you can check the eligibility criteria and apply for the Office of the district Judge Rayagada Recruitment 2023.
Q3. Where to check the full details about Office of the district Judge Rayagada Recruitment 2023?
Ans:Users can visit our website www.fresherslive.com for detailed information regarding Office of the district Judge Rayagada Recruitment 2023. Also you can get the information on the official website of Office of the district Judge Rayagada.
Q4. Can I Know the Upcoming Jobs in Office of the district Judge Rayagada?
Ans:Yes, you can check the current and upcoming jobs of Office of the district Judge Rayagada on our page. For other govt jobs visit our website and get instant job alert notifications
Q5. How can I apply for Office of the district Judge Rayagada Recruitment 2023?
Ans:The detailed steps to apply for Office of the district Judge Rayagada Recruitment 2023 is given above. Follow the steps and apply before the last date.