JIPMER Recruitment 2023 Project Technician vacancy online application form at jipmer.edu.in - News
Last updated: Mar 18, 2022 11:00 AM | V Sruthi
JIPMER Recruitment 2023 Notification Overview
|Company Name||JIPMER Recruitment 2023|
|Post Name||Project Technician Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 20,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Puducherry Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||31/03/2022|
|Similar Jobs||Govt Jobs 2023|
Applications are invited for the post of Project Technician (Cardiac Lab) - 1 No. on contract basis for the project of "International Study of Comparative Health Effectiveness with Medical and Invasive Approaches (ISCHEMIA TRIAL)" at Department of Cardiology. JIPMER, Puducherry-6.
1. Name of the Posts: Project Technician (Cardiac Lab)
2. No of Post: 01
3. Consolidated Pay per month: Rs. 20.000/- (consolidated per month)
4. Educational Qualification & Experience:
a) Essential Qualification - A Degree in Cardiac Lab Technology (B.Sc. Cardiac Lab Technology)
b) Experience - One year experience in a Cardiology department or a clinical research unit, recruiting patients with heart disease or in a clinical department treating cardiac patient is desirable. Should be able to perform ECG, Holter Echocardiography and assist in Cardiac Cath lab procedures.
c) Essential Certification - Good Clinical Practice Certification
d) Essential Skills - Ability to speak, read and write fluently in Tamil and English.
Interested and eligible candidates may submit their application in the prescribed format (appended) along with the attested copies of the following documents:
1. Identity Proof and Address Proof (Aadhar Card)
2. Age proof certificate (10th /12th Mark sheet/ Birth certificate)
3. SSLC/10th Mark sheet, HSC/12 Mark sheet, Graduate degree/Provisional Pass Certificate, Graduate Mark sheet.
4. Experience certificate
5. "No objection certificate" from the present employer if working as a permanent employee.
6. Good Clinical Practice certificate copy
General Instructions and Conditions:
1. No TA/DA will be provided for the candidates for attending the selection test.
2. No Benefit of Provident fund, leave Travel Concession, Medical Claim etc. will be considered, since the post is purely on contract basis.
3. Appointment is for a period of 6 months. and the appointment may be extended based on the performance every six months until the project is completed.
4. The above post is purely on temporary/contractual basis, co terminus of the project & the candidate will have no right to claim for permanent employment in the Institute or under any other project.
5. The candidate will be selected based on the merit in screening test, followed by a skill test and interview. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the exam.
6. The candidates are advised not to bring any kind of recommendation to influence their selection. Such candidates will be summarily rejected.
Selection Process for JIPMER Recruitment 2023
1. Eligible candidates after scrutiny of application form will be shortlisted and names displayed in JIPMER website along with date and venue of exam. This notice will also be sent by e-mail.
2. All future correspondence to the candidates will be sent via E-Mail only. Hence, all are requested to provide valid/ correct email id(s) & mobile number without fail.
3. Only shortlisted eligible candidates based on evaluation of the documents submitted will be considered for the further selection process.
4. Selected candidates shall submit all original documents for verification on the date of joining failing which the selection will be cancelled.
How to Apply JIPMER Recruitment 2023 at jipmer.edu.in?
1. Interested and eligible candidates may submit their application in the prescribed form along with the attested copies of documents which should reach the below address on or before 31st March 2022 by only registered post or speed post. Applications received beyond the preseribed date will be summarily rejected. Applications will not be received via E-mail or in person.
2. The envelope should be labelled as "Application for the post of Project Technician (Cardiac Lab) for the project International Study of Comparative Health Effectiveness with Medical and Invasive Approaches (ISCHEMIA TRIAL)".
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs,Govt Jobs 2023,Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.